The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 03

Story Info
Gay wrestler gets relief with a friend's help.
5.5k words
4.65
10.2k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wizard Academy for Gifted Young Men

Duke exhaled slowly, trying his best to ignore the persistent wedgie running up in between the two solid basketball-sized mounds of ass meat sticking out like a shelf in the plastered on lycra wrestling singlet. It was a couple sizes too small for him, due to an unfortunate dryer machine accident caused by Coach Edwards. And coupled with that was how sweaty Duke had gotten over the past hour, but thankfully he wasn't the only wrestler in the training area that was suffering as spread out were other hunks attempting to remain slightly decent in the tight, sheer--basically see through fabric they wore.

Duke glanced to the right and saw that half of Brandon Tull's uncut cock was hanging out of a pant leg; he had to force himself to focus on the slimmer but still muscled wrestler crouched in the "attack" position opposite him. But still he couldn't get the image of precum beading up on the hooded tip of Brandon's dick out of his head.

Nope! Gotta focus here, can't get bogged down with images of dicks, precum, and sucking Brandon until he hoses down the inside of my mouth with that creamy--Goddamn it! Stop Duke, control yourself! Duke internally yelled at himself and quickly grabbed at the lycra over his crotch, readjusting the growing hard on.

Instead he willed himself to focus on his sparring partner, whose brownish-green eyes seemed to be brimming with excitement and curiosity about the night of action Duke had experienced.

"So, what happened after you noticed the guys trying to rob that old man?" Robbie questioned.

Duke grunted in response, a clear tell that he didn't want to discuss his nightly activities as a superpowered vigilante.

"Come on Duke, I mean I tell you every time I either fuck someone or they fuck me, like last night I sucked off Brandon at dinner with his parents. So I think the least you can do is spill a little for your old pal Robbie, yeah?" The curly brunette-haired beefcake named Robbie Reed, had been friends with Duke for many years and had gotten good at using the classic technique of repeated annoyance to convince Duke.

"Wait? You sucked off Brandon?" Duke was surprised despite Robbie being a huge slut with a bottomless appetite for cum. He glanced back over to the guy in question, watching as he easily overpowered and pinned Song Yi to the mat, but only after cheating and giving the buff Korean American hunk a pinch to his admittedly oversensitive pink nipples.

"Yeah, but tell me about last night, I want to know realllll bad!"

Duke relented with a deep sigh, "Fine dude but only if it'll get you to shut the fuck up for a little bit and you better tell me about that dinner with Brandon later."

Robbie smirked and pumped his fist in victory.

"Ok so, after I saw that the three guys were beating and manhandling the old guy, I crept through the shadows of the dark alleyway and surprised them--"

"With a cool one-liner?" Robbie interjected.

"No!" Duke whisper-yelled back, trying to hold back his annoyance at Robbie and keep a low profile at the same time. He didn't want to draw the attention of anyone else, especially Head Coach Reyes.

He glanced around the room, not taking long to find the Coach, who was distracted with helping a wrestler correct his form. Duke admired the older man, who was less of a man and more of a behemoth towering over everyone else in the entire school; he had to be at least close to 7 feet tall, not intimidating because of his height but because he was covered in muscles. It wasn't like those disgustingly roided out bodybuilders, but it was definitely close.

Every part of his body, every muscle group seemed to strain not just against the small tight clothes he wore, but against his skin--Robbie one time remarked that it seemed like if someone poked him with a needle, he would pop like a balloon. Football-sized biceps covered in tattoos that raced up and down his arms, thick robust thighs, and watermelon-sized pecs that jutted out like firm boobs.

Coach Reyes screamed dominance and Duke could sometimes hardly resist not looking at the man, forcing himself to look away but sometimes finding himself, or getting embarrassingly caught by Coach that he was staring at the man's chest or ass. Duke might've had a very round ass that was pure fat with a layer of muscle, Reyes' ass was two globes of pure beef and they seemed like they could bend steel.

Even now, Duke had to force himself to turn his gaze from the man, before he was caught again and went back to his story, clearing his throat which he found to be very dry.

"I...I surprised them with a roundhouse kick to the biggest dude's scarred face, he then bumped into the other dude and while everyone was confused, I sucker punched the third one and knocked him out cold."

"The other two were so surprised and off their game, they remained tangled up with one another on the ground of the alley. It almost looked like they were fucking or something."

"Fuck dude! That's awesome!" Robbie stopped crouching and straightened his back some, moving his hand down to stroke at the growing bulge in his crotch.

Duke noticed immediately what was happening and responded appropriately, "Are you getting off on this dude?!"

"No, keep going." Robbie replied with a chuckle, although the hand over his crotch never stopped moving.

"Fucking hell, okay, so after I knocked that guy clean out I turned my focus on the other two were starting to get to their feet. I moved quickly and grabbed a round metal garbage can that I noticed, flinging it towards the shorter of the two."

"Mmmmm fuck...what did the shorter guy look like?" Robbie asked, his hand moving a lot quicker than before.

"Um he had piercings all over his face, but he was around your size but wore a mesh tanktop, leather jacket, and some black skinny jeans I think."

"I bet they were so tight you could see every inch of his tree trunk thighs through the sheer denim...did he have a big muscle butt too?" Robbie mumbled, his teeth were biting his lower lip hard as he imagined himself doing whatever to the burly criminal.

"I mean I guess...he definitely had some perky pecs, I could see them bulging through his tanktop and I think he had nipple piercings too."

"Oh fuck yeah! So fucking hot!" Robbie was really stroking his dick now, Duke could even see a growing spot of precum on the front of the white singlet.

Ok that's it! Duke thought and went straight for his distracted friend, wrapping his arms around Robbie's middle, twisting the both of them around and before they landed onto the thick mat.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Robbie exclaimed before grunting as his erection was firmly pressed into the mat, grinding against the soft slick rubber.

"I'm tired of you weirdly getting off on this dude, also Coach could've been looking over here and I don't want to get on his bad side again." Duke reminded Robbie.

Duke didn't have to say much, the mental gif of Coach Reyes' rugged face turning from a forehead wrinkling confused shock into an angered, disappointing mix of realization at what they were doing to each other was burned into Robbie's brain. Those almost golden-colored eyes burning a hole into Robbie's own, making goosebumps form over his skin.

"Despite the fact that I'm 100% sure that Coach had a stiffie in his pants, when he found us in that closet 69-ing," Robbie retorted back with a smirk that slightly faltered as he kept going. "You're right, I don't want that to happen again but you have to at least finish the story up, okay?"

"Fine, but no more jerking off."

Robbie nodded and Duke continued with the story.

"Ok so the lid went flying right into the pierced nipples dude and I definitely broke his nose, because while he tried and failed to land a hit on me, blood was just gushing from that busted up thing the entire time." Duke chuckled.

Although Duke didn't like to talk about being a superhero, he was really getting into the story and was almost on the same level of excitement as Robbie was.

"What about the old man?"

"Oh dude, he was kinda amazed but also still pretty scared, I think he was hoping that I would leave him alone too." Duke replied.

"Cool man, keep going." Robbie was, at this point, slowly grinding his crotch into the rubber mat but also humping back against Duke's own black python. Despite the half-hearted promise Robbie made with his best buddy, he couldn't help but lie having decided that Duke would get caught up in the details of the story to not notice a thing.

"Well while I was fighting the shorter dude--who we'll call Pete for now--the first guy that I kicked earlier caught me by surprise and tackled me into Pete."

"Fuck really?" Robbie said, the thrusts of his hips getting just a bit faster.

"Yeah." Duke replied, not noticing that Robbie's perky muscle butt felt really good pressed firmly against his dick.

"But then something a little weird happened and well it was kinda embarrassing..."

"What Duke? What happened?" Robbie was really curious now and assumed that whatever Duke was leaving out would really make him blow.

Of course, Duke was hesitant to keep going out of worry of activating the dark, dirty side of Robbie, but Duke continued on with the story, ignoring all common sense.

"Ok so you know where my powers come from right? The glowing metal ring I wear around my dick?"

"The cock ring you mean?" Robbie interjected.

"It's not a fucking cock ring, it's a probably mystical ring that I put around...my dick...and...fine it's a fucking cock ring." Duke agreed in annoyance.

Robbie just chuckled and did a brief rotating motion with his ass, causing Duke's cock to stir beneath the singlet and twitch violently, but he still didn't notice.

"Anyways, when I got tackled into Pete my dick ripped a hole in my costume and it flopped right out and into the guy's mouth."

"Fuck! Did you bust in his mouth?"

"You know I can't when I have the thing on dude, but I definitely think I fucked the guy's face for at least a couple minutes." Duke said, letting out a soft grunt as Robbie grinded firmly up against his stiff dick.

"Did he choke on it?" Robbie asked with a lick of his lips and a wink as he said the word "it".

"Ohhh fuck yeah!" Duke replied accordingly with a hard thrust back into Robbie's toned glutes.

"His face was turning purple and every time I tried to get up, and release my dick from his mouth, the other asshole behind me kept forcing me back down into his throat, although to be honest bro I didn't really care." Robbie knew once "bro" left Duke's mouth that his buddy was pretty horned up and it only took a little bit of teasing to get what he wanted from him.

"I think he had a piercing on his tongue--and fuck man! Every time it grazed the underside of my shaft, I wanted to feed him my spunk so bad, fuck!" Duke exclaimed, roughly thrusting again into Robbie's backside.

"You want to get out of here bro?" Duke asked and without waiting for Robbie's reply, quickly scrambled to his feet and effortlessly hoisted Robbie up by the back of the singlet.

Before the two horned up wrestlers could sneak away, obvious erections tenting the front of their taut singlets, a voice rang out in the musky, humid training area: "HEY! Where are you two going, practice isn't over yet?"

Duke internally sighed, not even turning to see who had called after them, already knowing that it was Walker Truong--the bane of his existence since joining the wrestling team years ago.

"Walker, I know you're the team captain now and you think that it gives you the power to boss the rest of us around," Duke remarked at the brawny Asian 4th year. "But Robbie here was feeling a little light-headed and I was helping him to get a drink of water."

Walker clearly didn't believe Duke, knowing that the two smart-asses were probably going to fuck in the locker room or some closet again, had his large pale white corded arms crossed over his bare bulging chest. He had slipped the top half of the singlet off of his sweaty torso and although he was trying to suppress his pecs, it instead created a "push-up bra" effect and the two perky man tits spilled over with big pink hard nubs the size of silver dollars pointing downwards.

Despite Walker's good looks he was a total douchebag, meaning that Duke wouldn't be getting into his pants, and to go the extra mile, every time Walker opened his big dumb mouth with those pink puffy lips that probably would feel good wrapped around Duke's cock, all of the shit that he spewed out of it ruined any future chance of them fucking.

Duke was getting irritated by the impromptu staring contest and really wanted Robbie to wrap those hot soft lips around the reckless monster in between his legs.

"So can we go now or are you gonna stare at my dick all day?" Duke asked, making Walker fluster and stutter out a half-thought out retort.

"W-w-what?! No, I wasn't s-staring at your...dick dude...that's gross!"

"You don't sound completely sure." Duke teased with an amused grin.

"Shut up! Get the fuck out of here, but if you're not back in 5 minutes, I'm telling Reyes." Walker vowed.

"We will and don't get your thong in a bunch, we'll be back before you can blow your load to mental pictures of my dick stuffed up your ass." Duke countered, before wrapping his arm around Robbie's waist and quickly rushing them towards the locker rooms.

Walker was red in the face after that final remark from Duke, but quickly hid the growing erection in his singlet and returned to his sparring partner, however not before stealing a peek at Duke's bouncing butt. Although Walker despised Duke with all of his being, deep down there was a small locked away part of himself that wanted to rim the probably tight, hairless dark brown jockpussy in between those phat as fuck ass cheeks.

But that would of course mean sucking up to that prick Grimshaw, in order to get a taste and Walker would be damned if he had to go through that, so instead he decided to get out his sexual frustrations on his partner, rutting and dry humping the dude's meaty ass until he grunted and came into his singlet.

Coach Reyes' Office

"This is a really bad idea bro." Duke uttered in between guttural groans as Robbie easily slurped down all 9 and a half inches.

Duke gripped the back of Robbie's curly brown hair firmly as he forced him to remain around the thick, girthy root of his cock, effectively cutting off all air supply. Fortunately, he relented after Robbie gave one of his abs a quick, panicked series of taps.

Robbie pulled back leaving only a couple spit strands connecting his rosy red lips to the purple, angry-looking cockhead still spewing precum at a great volume.

"I...I mean you have to admit that this is pretty hot right?" Robbie breathlessly responded back to Duke's nervous thoughts, while gesturing around the cluttered office space that Coach Reyes had to work with.

Despite the wrestling team of Wizard Academy being very good at what they do, the world-renowned prestigious academy which was directly funded by Adrian Wizard, was unable to give the head wrestling coach a bigger office. Instead, forcing the burly man to share the tiny office with his assistant coach. Coach Reyes constantly bumping into Coach Edwards, whenever he wanted to pull a water bottle from the mini fridge to the right of the metal desk. The only other pieces of furniture in the room were three chairs circling a round coffee table and a glass display case opposite the chairs. Inside were framed photos of the wrestling team throughout the years that Reyes had coached them. Underneath the photos, on the second to last shelf, was Reyes' old college wrestling singlet with the name "REYES" in big golden lettering across the back and his comically big crotch protection cup.

Paintings of barely clothed wrestlers entangled with one another were scattered around the room's walls, along with professionally shot photos of men wrestling, covered in oil and obviously aroused by the hard members throbbing through their singlets.

Duke tried his best to focus on the erotic positives of fucking and sucking in a teacher's office, while overlooking the numerous rules that him and Robbie were breaking right there and the probable suspensions heading their way, but all of that anxiety was beginning to take over. Robbie noticed that it was clearly obvious on Duke's face that he wasn't entirely into this idea and decided to nip all of that in the bud.

Robbie engulfed the entirety of Duke's cock down his hungry gullet, pushing through the burning pain in his jaw as he sank deeper around every thick, veiny dark brown inch. He only stopped until his nose pressed firmly against Duke's cleanly shaved and well maintained crotch, breathing in his best friend's distinct musky, earthy-smell. Robbie wished he could bottle the smell up as a cologne and wear it around, but didn't want to risk weirding Duke out any more than usual.

Robbie increased the suction around the veiny, dark brown pole stuffed so deep that it was pressed firmly against the back of his throat. Then he began to twist his mouth around Duke's member, drawing a deep resounding groan from the beefy wrestler.

Like magic, Duke's anxious thoughts were wiped from his head and all that remained was the inherent need to get his rocks off. He moaned deeply and huskily replied, "Yeah just like that bro...so fucking amazing..."

Everything Duke was doing made Robbie swell with pride and caused feelings hidden away by the hunky brunette to rise to the surface. Well, actually, anytime Duke stuffed himself deep into Robbie's tight smooth jock pussy or brutally face fucked those pink lips that they would be puffy for a week, before eventually pulling out and spraying either on Robbie's stomach, back, or face, Robbie felt butterflies in his stomach.

Robbie would never reveal to his best friend, but if Duke ever-- just slightly--wanted to make their fuck buddies arrangement into something more serious, Robbie wouldn't hesitate for a second to cross that line. But the thought of ruining their long lasting friendship for something that might not even last a month at least, always made Robbie hesitant...and well of course, there was also the fact that Duke was dating this snobby prick named Javier.

The mere thought of the mustached man's shiteating smirk almost pulled Robbie out of the raunchy mood that the two teen jocks were in, but Robbie just couldn't bear seeing the two together in any capacity. Not only were they a decade apart in age, but Duke always turned so lovey-dovey when they talked over the phone, while not-so subtly readjusting himself as Javier probably huskily whispered something perverted into the phone. It all made Robbie want to throw himself out of a window, but Robbie was determined to not let any of these aggravating thoughts ruin their fuck session and turned his focus back onto Duke.

Or more specifically Duke's physical eroticism.

He wasn't even joking about that either. If Duke wasn't completely focused on academics and wrestling, Robbie knew that his best friend could easily secure any modeling gig within the city with his height at 6'2", a stocky muscular physique built up over the years which also made him one of the more heavyweight guys on the team.

Robbie rubbed his hands up and down Duke's muscled torso, letting his fingers give his bro's nipples a quick tug and flick. All of the fat that Duke had gained from his carb heavy diets either went into his perky pecs, his thighs, or that big fat bubble butt on his backside.

Every guy on the team could admit that they had stolen a couple glances or literally just watched as Duke changed in and out of his singlet before and after practice, just the sight of his plump and phat brown asscheeks--which were definitely the size of someone's head--could make even the straightest guy throw a boner.

12