The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the guys even stroked themselves off in the shower or even right there in the locker room, sitting on a bench while they brought themselves to the animated mental image of Duke's asscheeks jiggling from the slightest motion. Robbie only got a few chances to taste the hidden dark brown jockpussy that Duke kept silky smooth in between the two mountains he sported, but he treasured them.

Thank god for those endless squats and glute workouts that he did... Robbie happily mused.

"FUCK!" Duke groaned loudly as while Robbie twirled his tongue around the sensitive tip of the massive dick he had halfway down his throat, he began to wiggle the wet tip of his tongue against Duke's deep piss slit--an extra sensitive area which had him respond accordingly.

Lifting his thighs up off of Coach Reyes' desk, he aggressively thrusted deeper into Robbie's velvety throat, assuring that he would leave a bruise although to be honest, neither of them would really care at the end of the blowjob.

Robbie pulled back off of Duke's dick with a resounding pop, wrapping his two hands around the throbbing shaft to give Duke some quick strokes.

SLAP SLAP SMACK

Duke's hefty balls were covered in sweat and smacked up against the bottom of Robbie's hand as he gave Duke a good dick workout. Precum flew all over Robbie's pouty pink lips, coating them in the shiny, sticky fluid, which Robbie licked off.

"O-oh...s-shit bro! I think if you keep that up...fucking hell...I'm going to burst..." Duke groaned, his rapid thrusts into Robbie's fists slowed down--a telltale sign to Robbie that his friend was right there at the point of no return.

In response, Robbie grabbed Duke's cum-filled ballsack and gave it just a tight enough squeeze that it stopped the beefcake's impending orgasm, but didn't hurt him too much and instead drew a low groan of discomfort from Duke.

"Not so fast my stacked friend, this isn't over just yet." Robbie stated with a mischievous glint in his light brown-greenish eyes, which made Duke internally groan because he had a slight idea what Robbie planned on doing to him.

Right as Robbie began to open his mouth and gobble up Duke's cock, Duke froze when he heard the easily recognizable squeak of the locker room door being opened. Duke's heart rate began to race, but Robbie attempted to calm him down, "Chill dude, it's probably just Walker wanting to get a peek of what he's missing out on, heh he might even rub one out watching us."

"That doesn't make me any less nervous about this, I told you it was a bad idea but of course I got distracted with my dick like an idiot!" Duke angrily whispered to Robbie, but still thrusted his hips towards Robbie's lips.

"Well let me take your mind off of it..." Robbie remarked and without waiting for another nervous comment from Duke, engulfed the entire massive tool back down his throat without even a single gag, which immediately drew Duke back in.

There we go big boy, just let me drain your sack and your nerves. Robbie mused to himself.

While Robbie bobbed up and down over Duke's crotch, light slurping and sucking filling the room, someone secretly watched them through the window.

Coach Reyes just wanted to quickly, quietly rub one out, while he had the chance with the students distracted by Coach Edwards' more than necessary glute exercises. He didn't blame the horny hormonal teens even a little bit, because he too caught himself staring holes into the fresh out of college himbo's cakes and even jerked off to some intense fantasies of himself drilling a large hole into the man's probably soft, smooth pink pussy.

Anyways, as he strolled into the locker room, planning on watching a couple JockHole XXX videos that a friend of his sent him last night and depositing a couple half pint loads into a waste basket, he came across something that both frustrated and aroused him.

Duke Grimshaw and Robbie Reed--3rd year students and two of the best wrestlers on the team--fooling around in his office which seemed to be an increasingly common thing to happen. More common was the amount of times that the older behemoth of a man caught them in the act, it almost seemed like the two teens wanted Coach Reyes to catch them. Usually he warned them not to do it again and as they left, nursed a case of blue balls and came all over his desk, floor, and clothes thinking about being included in their little "fuck sessions".

Although Reyes thought of himself as a person who respected the "student-teacher" relationship, keeping everything professional and not letting anything get too out of hand, he had on very rare occasions crossed boundaries and let a student or two attempt to tame the beast barely hidden in his shorts.

From what he had witnessed on multiple occasions, Robbie was a very skilled cocksucker able to effortlessly take Duke's impressively-sized dick and switch from cock to cock during a bukkake-ending blowjob circle that Reyes walked into a few months ago. No matter how many times he jerked off, he could never get that gooey image out of his head. If anyone had a chance to swallow the entirety of his 15 inch long, extra beefy cock, it had to be Robbie and Reyes wouldn't mind shutting the mouthy kid up. While he never witnessed any cocksucking skills that Duke might have had, he could just imagine how tight the kid's dark brown pussy had to be and he really wanted to break him in.

Reyes thought about interrupting the two, maybe even offering up the chance for the two jocks to go a couple rounds on helping him out with his urgent problem, but instead just remained quiet--hiding behind a locker holding extra uniforms and headgear and just watched.

SLURP SLURRRRPPPPP SUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Robbie's mouth went into overdrive, so much so that the back of his throat hurt, his jaw ached with a dull pain, and he was for sure going to have that "I just sucked a big dick last night" look to his lips. But Robbie didn't care at all as he wanted to give Duke the best blowjob he had ever had, though hopefully one better than Javier had ever attempted.

Duke began to talk dirty, turning on not just Robbie but Coach Reyes too who had slipped both of his hands underneath the extra tight waistband on his mesh shorts and was already working on blowing a load into them.

"Yeah fucking take my cock you big fucking jock slut...gonna make you fucking choke on my seed bro!"

Robbie replied but it was obviously muffled, but Reyes assumed that he said: "Yeah fucking rape my throat, you stud!"

God he's such a hungry cum slut, I need to try out that velvet throat myself one day. Reyes thought with lust.

"I'm going to bro, fuck!" Duke could feel his balls tighten as cum began to surge up his dick, sweat dripped down his shaking body as he went over the edge--Robbie's tongue dancing along the underside of his thumping joystick.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!" Duke yelled as the edged loads came firing out of his piss slit and down Robbie's hungry gullet.

SPLURT SPLURT SPLUUUURRRRTTTTTT!!!

Robbie tried his best to swallow it all down, remaining completely still as Duke shuddered in ecstasy and pumped load after thick, musky, creamy load into the cum deposit that was Robbie's stomach. Robbie counted to himself exactly 11 protein-filled loads that Duke fired off, along with the three leftover ones that he thankfully spurted all over Robbie's happily awaiting tongue.

He was glad to get a taste of that backed up spunk and was just about to slurp it down, like he had done with the rest when he felt Duke grab him by the back of his neck and pull him upwards.

"Wait Robbie, let me try some of that..." Duke uttered before latching his lips around Robbie's and in Reyes' opinion, sharing one of the nastiest, raunchiest kisses that he had ever seen.

While Duke cumming into Robbie's mouth brought him close to drenching his shorts in cum, the kiss pushed him over the edge and a gallon's worth of rich splooge filled up the crotch of the man's pants, running down his insanely muscular thighs and onto his socks. The smell of cum and sex was intense, making Reyes lightheaded although that could've been because of the accident he just caused.

The two locked lips and traded cummy spit for a couple moments, breathing heavily as they both broke the intense kiss--strings of what Duke jizzed out still keeping them connected along with an intense stare. Robbie couldn't help the rush of romantic feelings as they forced themselves to the surface while staring into Duke's dreamy half open dark brown eyes and he had to look away, unless he wanted to blurt something out that would ruin the mood.

Fortunately, Duke didn't notice a thing and instead remembered where they were as post-nut clarity set in. He removed himself from the grip that Robbie had him in and began to pick up his wrestling singlet, slipping it on quickly, "Ok dude...I think we should head back before Reyes or anyone else notices..."

Robbie just nodded his head, pulling his own singlet back up his body as he had it pulled halfway off of his body beforehand, while helping Duke resecure and adjust large bait and tackle back into the tight lycra. Although Duke's dick grew soft, it was still pretty noticeable underneath the material as was Robbie's own erection which strained against the singlet, trapped there.

As the two teens got dressed, pulling their singlets back on and making sure that they didn't seem like they had just finished another fuck session, Reyes slowly crept backwards towards the door of the locker room, until it came bursting open as wrestlers streamed in. Walker led the pack, his sweat-shined pale white muscle tits were on show.

"Hey Coach, where did you run off to?" Walker asked, surprise on his face as the older man could be usually found helping Coach Edwards cleaning up.

Reyes was breathing a little hard, but quickly collected himself and said back to Walker with gruffness, "Talking to Grimshaw and Reed, nothing to concern yourself with Truong."

He passed by the young wrestler, who couldn't help but breathe in the thick intoxicating musk that radiating off of the coach in waves; embarrassingly making Walker instantly sport a hard on which tented his sweaty singlet.

Duke and Robbie sauntered out of Reyes' office, heading towards the shower like everyone else, but Duke paused briefly to say something to his "nemesis."

"Happy to see me Walker, or would you rather like to watch me walk away?" Duke chuckled.

Walker wasn't no time to reply back, "Shut the fuck up!" Sitting down to try and cover up his erection and save some face, groaning when he realized that he was leaking precum.

"Ok, just don't poke me in the showers."

Duke stripped out of his singlet fairly easily, his ass cheeks jiggling like crazy which Walker watched with amazement, despite seeing this happen every single day after practice. When Duke finished, he draped a towel over his back and walked into the showers--steaming flowing out.

Walker remained on the bench trying his best to focus on something that wouldn't keep his dick standing to attention, then realized what was on Robbie's face. Clear as day, a large glob of viscous cum barely hanging onto his chin. Walker couldn't help himself and wrapped a hand around his dick, stroking the six inch rod feverishly until, not a few minutes later, blasting ropes of watery jizz all over his perky chest, abs, and hand.

He slowly stroked up and down a couple more times, getting the rest out of his system, then wiped his hand off on a nearby discarded singlet and walked--covered in his seed--into the showers with everyone else. Walker acting like nothing else even happened.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, I needed to complete some revisions on this chapter as well as writing Ch.4 which will continue to focus on Duke and his adventures.

A big thanks to all of the people who helped me write this and proofread it all. If you have a question or general comment leave it below, along with a rating.

--Sky

12