The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 05

Story Info
Teenage magic user begins to lose control of his abilities.
7.5k words
4.56
6.9k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like this new installment in the Super Jock Sluts series, leave a rating and comment below showing your appreciation! I love reading your comments and replying to them too, but if you want to talk to me directly just shoot me an email and I'll get back to you. Hope everyone has a wonderful 2023! - Sky Larkin


Tommy's Bedroom

Tommy's room was cozy with the walls painted baby blue, pairing nicely with the white ceiling and white carpeted flooring. Opposite of the door leading into the room was a queen size bed covered with an outrageous amount of fluffy blankets. To the right-hand side of the bed was a large and tall wooden bookcase that took up two-thirds of the wall; it was filled with various books, journals, a salt lamp, a candle or two, some colorful knick knacks, etc. On the third row were two framed photos; one was of Tommy wearing a mesh croptop and skinny jeans sitting next to a taller teen in typical "bad boy who rides a motorcycle" wear.

The boy in the photo was Tommy's boyfriend of six months, Damon, and his muscular, broad shouldered physique exemplified the complete difference between the two. Tommy was a pale, blonde-haired, crystal blue-eyed twunk smiling wide and brightly with his cheeks dimpling. Damon had shaggy black hair, a five o'clock shadow, piercing dark brown eyes, brown tanned skin. Although he was barely cracking a smile, he still seemed happy next to Tommy.

The other photo was of Tommy and his dad on a beach wearing matching pink speedos; Simon was laying on his stomach, wearing a pair of black sunglasses and had his solid ass high in the air. In the background of the photo, two guys grabbing at their hardons could be seen and were hungrily staring right at the scantily-clad Wernik men.

The floor was unusually messy, although that was mainly Damon's fault who had hurried to undress to continue making out with his boyfriend. He discarded his jacket and t-shirt, removing his shoes as he climbed onto the bed and hovered over Tommy, who grinned like crazy. Leaning into Tommy's neck, Damon lovingly kissed at the sensitive skin there, quickly devolving into rabid licks, bites, and sucks, sure to make deep dark hickeys form on the lean teen. He knew that Tommy's neck was one of his many erogenous zones and went crazy there. But it was worth it for him, when deep guttural moans and high-pitched squeals escaped past Tommy's full pink lips. It made Damon grin and his eyes light up with mischief.

"Oh, did you like that, baby?" He smirked.

Tommy could barely respond, basically reduced to putty under Damon's tongue. The smirk on Damon's face turned into a smile.

Damon went back to work and every so often, he would pause briefly and ask his stunning boyfriend a perverted question--he loved to ask how good Tommy felt during their makeout sessions.

"You like sounding like a horny little slut for Daddy?"

"Bet you would like me to lick and suck in between your phat ass cheeks, huh baby?"

"You like my warm wet tongue here? Or here?"

Of course, by that point Tommy's mind couldn't form any words at all, instead relying on a set of moans, squeals, and groans to convey how he enjoyed everything that Damon was doing. All of a sudden, Tommy's hips jerked upwards straight into Damon's solid, meticulously sculpted torso, poking him with his rock hard cock.

Someone is definitely happy to see me!

Damon lightly chuckled, sliding his hand down Tommy's completely hairless defined 8-pack abs to grab a handful of his boyfriend's erect cock. It strained against the purple thong pouch and leaked a small amount of precum onto the soft mesh fabric. Damon couldn't resist and squeezed Tommy's length, causing more precum to ooze out.

"Goddamn baby, you're so fucking beautiful," Damon paused to swipe some of the clear pre off the tip of Tommy's barely hidden dick. "Here, give it a taste, babe..."

He brought the sample of Tommy's own pre up to the blushing teen's lips, which opened wide enough for Damon to push his fingers inside Tommy's mouth. Tommy didn't really do anything at first, then began to suck hard pushing his crotch back up into Damon's midsection. His hole was winking and itching like crazy, which the thong strap wasn't helping to relieve at all.

All of a sudden, Damon felt a strange sensation unlike any other he had ever felt in his life--it tickled as goosebumps formed all over and his hair stood up, then in a literal blink of an eye--along with some wispy pink energy...Tommy was the one on top. He straddled the startled hunk, sitting firmly atop Damon's bulging crotch with his fat ass cheeks.

"You ok, babe? What just happened?" Damon instinctively gripped both sides of Tommy's waist tightly, his voice full of concern for him although he had trouble keeping his focus on Tommy's face, constantly drifting downwards to stare at the teen's stiff pink nipples poking out from his chest.

Tommy didn't even notice that anything had occurred, just gazed down at his boyfriend in confusion. His body did feel a little tingly, but besides that nothing else seemed out of the ordinary to him and eventually he responded to Damon.

"Sorry Damon, I guess I got a little carried away." He grinned with cheeks blushed slightly red from embarrassment.

"Hope I didn't hurt you?"

Tommy felt all over his boyfriend's chest, letting his hand rub through the thick body hair before innocently groping at the hunk's beefy pecs. Damon grunted with pleasure when Tommy clinically pinched at his dark brown nipples--it was so fucking hot! As Tommy continued to meticulously examine his amused boyfriend, unknowingly bouncing up and down on Damon's crotch, Damon was definitely feeling the effects and began to grind his growing dick into Tommy's ass. He had intentionally skipped jerking off before riding over to Tommy's place that morning to sneak into the teen's bedroom.

"Babe, I think everything up here is okay, but I think I got injured down there." Damon hinted at his package, trying in vain to get across the message that his dick needed some 'special' attention, but it went right over his sexy boyfriend's head.

"Oh God, Damon! Let me give it a look!" Tommy exclaimed with pure, oblivious worry and without even a second thought, made Damon's pants disappear with a flick of his wrist and a quick, bright flash of pink light. Damon didn't have to worry though and he really didn't at all, because they reappeared a second later on the floor next to his other discarded clothes.

With the skin tight black jeans gone from Damon's lower half, the only thing that remained to hide the area that Tommy needed to examine was a tiny, stretched out white jockstrap over his dick and balls. It was like Damon had stuffed a very thick, very veiny Italian sausage into the small garment, causing the pouch to stretch out from his pelvis and show off a considerable degree of black wiry pubes. For now, it didn't seem too unmanageable, since Damon was just semi-hard but he knew that once Tommy thoroughly "examined" him, that Little Damon would become Big Damon in no time.

Tommy scooted backwards, then gently wrapped a hand around the middle of Damon's dick, giving it a light squeeze as Damon grunted from pleasure. Tommy misunderstood the noise and quickly let go of his boyfriend's member like it was on fire.

"Damon--Oh God you're really hurt! I'm so sorry!"

Damon wanted to tell Tommy the truth, that his dick wasn't injured but he decided against it at the last second. His judgment was clouded by the need to unload his balls into a warm deep hole or down a particular someone's hungry throat.

"It's...okay Tommy, but maybe focus on my balls instead? Just to give my dick a rest for now." Damon faked a wince to keep up the act.

Tommy nodded his head, "Of course, but I'll be gentle."

Tommy handled Damon's large hefty balls with care, but still couldn't tell if the cum-filled orbs were alright or not. Slowly, he grabbed the elastic hem of the jockstrap and pulled it off, letting out a surprised gasp when Damon's erect cock of ten inches smacked him right in the face. It was really fucking heavy and felt like getting getting hit in the head with a fleshy pole.

"Be careful babe, wouldn't want you to get injured too." Damon joked.

Tommy nodded again and grabbed ahold of Damon's cock, keeping it from swinging around before slowly sliding his hand up and down the thick shaft. It started pretty thick at the root and as it rose from the messy nest of pubic hair, got even wider in circumference. Tommy was taking his time, trying his best not to irritate the injury that he had caused by the accidental teleportation, but the unintentional teasing was driving Damon crazy with arousal. He knew that he needed all of this to speed up if he wanted to cum like a fire hose down Tommy's mouth, or maybe even stuffed deep in between those lily white cakes of his. Although deep down, Damon knew that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Hey babe...maybe you could try another way to examine me?" This got Tommy's attention, who glanced up from staring directly at Damon's dick. He looked so slutty and cute like that with his boyfriend's huge piece of meat pointed right at his mouth. If Damon wanted to, he could easily slide his member in between Tommy's lips.

Tommy was curious about the different way Damon was about to suggest, but being in such close proximity to Damon's dick was having a drastic effect on his attention span. It was becoming difficult to keep focused on the problem at hand and if this wasn't a medical emergency, that cock would be lodged deep down his throat.

Maybe that's exactly what Damon needs! I'm such a smart boyfriend! Tommy grinned.

Before Damon could even begin to come up with some embellished truth, Tommy swallowed all ten inches of cock within an instant, burying his nose into Damon's musky pubes and breathed deep.

"FUCK!" Damon shouted in ecstasy, trying his best to be quiet but Tommy got the better of him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, as Tommy began to unconsciously suck around his cock.

Unfortunately, Damon's cries echoed through the house and carried all the way into the kitchen, where Simon Wernik was cooking breakfast. He was a handsome, blue-eyed, blonde-haired man of 5'11" stature, wearing a flowery apron over his lean nude physique. As he paced back and forth between the flat top of the stove and the waffle maker behind him, the apron he had on would reveal just an inch of his low-hanging nutsack and sizable dick, but the man seemed to have little care if anyone peeked through the curtain-less bay windows.

Simon Wernik generally was oblivious to anyone's attraction toward him, thinking that the passing glances and "accidental" grazes and ass pinches were merely that: accidents, friendly, harmless accidents. Just like the accident that happened a couple hours earlier that morning with the next door neighbors' teenage son Lucas. Now Simon had a degree of self-awareness, knowing that he was clumsy and said clumsiness could cause these accidents and incidents, but that the people involved never had ill-intentions against him--they just caught up in his own mistakes.

So when he caused Lucas to trip and fall face first into his meaty pecs, the kid's mouth engulfing one of his sensitive pink nipples, he knew that it was a horrible accident. Simon apologized profusely to the teen, whose mouth was still filled with his nipple, and Lucas's surprise caused him to bite down, drawing a big moan out of the DILF; embarrassingly enough Simon spurted a significant amount of precum into his thong when Lucas bit down.

God, I hope Lucas didn't see the stain through my thong--definitely wouldn't want him to feel like I was being a perv. Maybe I'll make a basket of baked goodies and bring them over to his family--just to smooth things over, in case he mentioned anything at all.

As his thoughts wandered, it allowed him to forget about the waffles in the waffle maker and it began to smoke; thankfully, he was able to remove the black burnt waffle at the last second before a fire started. Simon eventually went back to cooking, pulling his thoughts away from the teenage stud muffin and his skintight compression shorts showing off every vein of his impressive six inches of flaccid cock.

NO! STOP IT SIMON!

Shaking his head and running a hand through his slightly damp blonde hair, he flipped the eggs, continuing to make breakfast for himself and his son before he had to head to school. He started to make the table, just as cries of passion came from his son's bedroom, making him perk his head up in confusion.

Tommy usually isn't up and about until a little bit later...I wonder what's going on in there?

"Son?" Simon questioned but got no response in return, and that worried him. He decided that maybe checking up on Tommy wouldn't hurt anybody and made his way to the teen's room.

Meanwhile, Tommy pulled back on Damon's dick, just until the fat precum-spewing tip remained in his mouth. He got a good dose of pre on his tongue, tasting the hints of musky sweetness hidden there and sucked harder around the cockhead. All of a sudden, Tommy felt a familiar and annoying wetness in between his ass cheeks and let out a muffled gasp.

Oh fiddlesticks! Not my puck getting all wet again, that's the fifth time this week! Dang it, dang it, dang it! Gotta plug up the leak before Damon sees and freaks out!

Worry filled Tommy's mind, but he continued to act natural. He silently reached back behind himself with his unoccupied hand, trying his best to get into the deep valley he called an asscrack. But it seemed impossible.

Freaking fudge face! Gotta use my other hand and hope Damon doesn't notice. Be cool Tommy--be cool!

Tommy's other hand was previously busy with squeezing and fondling Damon's warm, spunk heavy orbs, but with it now removed, Tommy sucked Damon hands free.

With both hands working together, Tommy was finally able to grab a hold of his phat ass cheeks, pulling them apart and providing enough room for him to push a finger toward the hidden pink boy pussy. Unfortunately, he had forgotten to pull the soaked thong strap back, so as he did this the strap got sucked in too.

SSUUCCKK! GLORP! SLAM!

Tommy's pussy was hungry as fuck, sucking him in knuckle deep with the strap wrapped around his digit. The mesh fabric of the thong tickled and rubbed really good against the walls of his pussy, making Tommy insert another finger into himself. The simple "plugging" that Tommy intended swiftly turned into a loud, lewd slimy fingerfucking.

GLORP! GLORP! SLAM!

"Ah--MMMMHH! God!" Tommy gasped around Damon's dick, sending pleasurable vibrations down his length and directly into his ballsack.

"YES BABY, RIGHT THERE!" Damon couldn't help himself and grabbed the back of Tommy's head, pushing his mouth deeper onto his dick. "God--baby--fuck! That feels so fucking good Tommy!"

Although the impressive hands free blowjob hadn't been going for long, maybe a few minutes, Damon was close to blowing his spunk into Tommy's stomach.

"I want to fuck you so bad baby, fuck that sweet pink pussy until it's gaping and leaking my cum--would you like that baby? Would you like your cunt to be creampied by daddy?!"

Tommy couldn't reply clearly but muffled out a response of "Fuck yes daddy!"

Before Tommy knew what was happening, he had slipped a couple more fingers into his hot wet snatch as pussy juices began to flow out of his hole like crazy and soak into his satin bed sheets. Instead of a simple fingerfucking, Tommy was nearly fisting himself. Damon felt his hips lift up from the bed as the cum coursed up from his sack and through his cock, but right before he was about to blow...the door opened and Mr. Wernik stepped into the room.

"Son? What is going on..." Simon drifted off, his green eyes going wide at the shockingly erotic sight in front of him.

Tommy was sucking and slurping around Damon's huge cock like a natural-born cocksucking slut while his boy's bouncy bubble butt was arched high into the air.Tommy had almost his entire fist wedged deep into that ass. Simon couldn't help but pop a boner right then and there, as a loud gasp escaped his mouth.

Tommy didn't even have to turn around to know that his daddy was in the room and let his magical instincts take over, teleporting Damon off of the bed and right in front of Simon at the open doorway. Tommy lewdly pulled his fingers from his still hungry boy pussy, strands of ass juices flying all over his already wet bed sheets and blankets, then covered himself with said blankets. He watched as everything unfolded and should've felt bad, but honestly it was hot as fuck to see Damon lose his self-control all over his daddy.

Although Tommy instantly realized what was happening, it took Damon a second, his eyes still closed awaiting his long overdue orgasm but sensing that something was off, he peeked just a little bit. Just the image of Simon's almost nude body, covered by a thin white--basically see through apron and his mouth wide open made him bust like crazy.

"OoooooohhhHHHH FUCK--FUCKING FUCK! OH GAWH--NNNNGHHHH!!!"

Damon couldn't hold back even after being magically teleported across the room and came buckets all over the place. Most mainly fired directly at Simon and his apron, chest, and face, painting him with the white hot, gooey ropes of spunk. Damon watched as more than one rope landed directly into Simon's wide open mouth, right onto his wide tongue and instinctively the hot daddy swallowed the protein down. That made Damon cum some more, these heavy loads splattering and squirting across Simon's already cum-drenched face.

Damon wasn't left out of the cum shower with his face having a couple stray ropes dangling from his chin.

Finally, the last few weak loads oozed from his sensitive purple cockhead onto the carpet. Damon felt weak in the knees and his balls ached, but waves of pleasure radiated through him before the dreaded post-nut clarity would begin to set in. Tommy was so turned on watching Damon shower his daddy in cum that he had restarted the self-fingerfucking, quickly working himself to a strong climax with a couple watery loads soaking into his blankets.

Definitely going to do some laundry tonight if Daddy doesn't take care of it...

After Damon finished cumming, everyone just remained in silence for a couple of moments, before Simon regained his ability to speak. He had to clear his throat of the chunky loads that clogged it up and acted lighthearted despite what had just occurred.

"Jeez Damon, I haven't had a bath like that since college," Simon chuckled heartily, patting Damon on the shoulder. He tried to look the stud in the eyes, but his gaze dropped downwards and lingered on Damon's still cum oozing cockhead.

"But next time you want to pop off, at least aim at the floor, Son--and not on my face, okay?" Damon numbly nodded, trying and failing to cover his crotch as he blushed a deep red all over.

"Now, I just wanted to see if you were alright, Son--but I can see that you definitely have your hands--or should I say your mouth full!" Simon winked at Damon, giving them both a light ribbing.

Simon turned to walk out of the room, slowly closing the door behind himself as his chubby ass cheeks jiggled and bounced with every step, reminding Damon of Tommy's similar cakes.

"Breakfast is ready by the way, don't fill up on anything else!" He yelled out over his shoulder.

As soon as the door shut, Simon hurried into the bathroom down the hall and turned into a cum-obsessed freak, scooping the spent spunk off of his cheeks and face to feed it directly into his mouth. He was too shocked to savor the protein-rich, delicious tasting seed that Tommy's sexy boyfriend had fired onto his tongue, but now he wouldn't let the opportunity go to waste.