The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's like he's trying to suck the cum right out of my nuts! Kai was bewildered, figuring that Tommy didn't get his needed daily amount of protein from Damon this morning and that was the only reason why he was acting like this.

"I'm--getting close Tommy--!"

SUCK! SUCK! SSSSUUUUCCCCKKKK!!

"Oh fuck!"

"Tommy! Where are you, babe?"

Tommy abruptly pulled away from Kai's cock, spit strings hanging off of his chin, pink lips red and swollen, and he was breathing hard.

"I'm in here Damon, just one sec!" Tommy yelled back.

"No, don't stop!" Kai grabbed the back of Tommy's head with both hands, pushing and shoving his dick back into Tommy's warm, cock loving mouth. It didn't take long for Tommy to get back into the groove of things, subconsciously flicking his tongue around the throbbing fleshy pipe, until Kai busted hard.

"FUCK YEAH!" Kai loudly groaned as he seemed to pump an endless amount of thick musky spunk down Tommy's throat. He glanced up and made eye contact with Luis who grunted as Peters unloaded deep into his phat ass, the two seemed to silently convey between each other that this was incredibly hot and sexy.

Kai still hadn't stopped cumming like an out of control fire hydrant, but Tommy needed to leave before Damon found him like this...again. He forced himself to pull away and caught some friendly fire to the face and chest, getting drenched with spunk.

"S-sorry--Tommy Cakes, c-can't help--ahhhh fuck--myself!" Kai said in between groans and moans as he continued to cum, thankfully Luis took over getting an extra helping of Kai's baby batter.

Peters had completely passed out after getting his world rocked by Luis, later waking up to students taking snapshots of his partially naked body and cum-covered limp dick splayed across his hip. It would be embarrassing but Peters wouldn't be able to help but get rock hard at the implications.

"No problem! Just glad I could help out, I'll see you guys later--see ya Luis!" Tommy shouted over his shoulder, grabbing his backpack and using his blazer to wipe most of the stuff from his face, but probably forgot a couple in his hurry.

"See you later Tommy Cakes!" Kai shouted back at him and tightly gripped Luis's hair, manually maneuvering his boyfriend's head while Luis sucked him good.

Tommy hurried out of the study room and rushed right into Damon, almost knocking the larger teen off of his feet.

"Hey! What's going on?"

"Nothing! Just chatting with Luis and Kai is all, sorry for making you wait!" Tommy spat the words out fast.

"Nah, it's cool babe--just worried that you were in trouble, maybe with that asshole Phoenix again!" Damon replied, unintentionally tightening his grip on Tommy's arms at the mere mention of his boyfriend's ex.

Tommy shook his head, "Nope!"

Damon grinned.

"Good, fucking hate that guy." He leaned in and locked lips with Tommy, snaking his tongue into his boyfriend's sexy mouth.

Tommy instinctively opened his mouth wider as Damon explored it, but then Damon abruptly pulled away.

"Did you eat something earlier babe? You taste funny..."

Tommy chuckled, "Had some of Kai's BROtein shake and I think Luis put something extra in it or something, but it was very tasty!"

Damon nodded, then wrapped an arm around Tommy's shoulder as Tommy leaned on his hunky boyfriend, before they sauntered out of the library. The bell signaling that classes would soon begin, rang out across the Academy but the couple never quickened their pace, just leisurely strolling toward their first period class they had together.