The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 06

Story Info
Tommy's powers go haywire due to a curious tongue in class.
5.5k words
4.73
5.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the posting of Ch. 5, it's been months and a reader gave a very helpful suggestion of including a brief recap of the main heroes introduced so far in this series. So here you all go:

Mason Rhoades aka Flyby - Superhuman strength, superhuman durability, healing factor, superhuman stamina, and flight

Duke Grimshaw aka Apex - Superhuman strength, superhuman agility, superhuman stamina, superhuman senses, superhuman durability, healing factor, and superhuman leaping

Tommy Wernik - Magic user and teleportation


Wizard Academy | Mr. Aumar's 2nd Period Class

The classroom was dimly lit, the window blinds closed shut, and the SmartBoard on the wall showed a still image of a tall muscular teen completely shirtless, covered in blood with an equally bloody axe in hand and a sinister look on his boyishly-handsome face. Although the image was striking, most of the focus was on the teen's tiny, tight briefs which were bursting with a long, fat cock. No one had to look closely, as the tip of the guy's dick was easily seen poking out of the waistband. It was a poster for a horror film called The Demon Within. Underneath the image itself was a caption reading: "Archie Armstrong - Portrayed by Joey Quinn".

Standing in front of the SmartBoard was a man in his mid-30s, muscular build, light caramel skin, and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt that was straining to keep his pecs contained, and the same was happening with the grey khakis which looked painted onto his lower body.

Mr. Aumar, or as he allowed his students to call him, Mr. A, was one of Tommy's favorite teachers at Wizard Academy. He taught American Film History and unlike his fellow History Department colleagues, knew that history classes could generally be boring unless the teacher did their best to make it fun. That was one of the many reasons why Tommy looked forward to his classes, although one negative would be that he was assigned to sit next to Leo Salvatore. Even though he tried his best to listen to Mr. Aumar's lecture, Leo was touching his thigh and whispering things that would've gotten Tommy a mouth full of soap if he said them in front of his daddy.

Thankfully, Mr. Aumar pointed a question Leo's way and freed Tommy from his attention, or at least for now.

"Salvatore!"

Leo sighed and muttered a curse under his breath, then put on a bright smile and turned his head towards the sexy Brazilian history teacher.

"Yup! What's up teach'?"

Mr. Aumar smirked and crossed his arms over bulging mounds of muscle meat atop his impressive wide chest. Leo's dick sprung to life in his shorts and he dropped his hand to squeeze it, watching Mr. Aumar unknowingly push his muscle tits upward.

"Can you tell me why Joey Quinn's performance as the innocent, naive, gay teenage virgin Archie Armstrong was so pivotal within the movie?"

Tommy could practically hear the gears straining to turn in Leo's sex-filled head.

"Uhhhhhhh....maybe it's because he was such an underrated hot piece of ass that people keep going back to it in their spank banks." Leo said with a grin as a bunch of chuckles and wolf whistles rang through the room. Leo even turned and high fived a guy to his left.

"No, Mr. Salvatore! That's entirely incorrect and I will tell you one last time, that if you use that kind of crass, immature language in my class again--!"

"You'll send me to Headmaster Yi's office? Yeah, I know. Won't happen again, teach!" Leo interrupted.

Mr. Aumar rolled his eyes, then asked sternly, "So, care to try your hand at an answer again, Salvatore?"

"Hmmm...ok, maybe his performance was important because he gets naked within the first five minutes, changing into his clothes for school while giving the most oblivious, ridiculous strip show for his pervy older neighbor? I mean, how can anyone forget that killer bod, plus that dump truck he hauled around the entire movie--you have to admit Mr. A, that Quinn's perfectly round meaty cheeks made that movie infamous!" Leo said with some seriousness in his tone.

Tommy and Mr. Aumar were both surprised that Leo could be so analytical, despite his answer still being lewd.

"Yes, exactly that...no, uh, actually, of course not, Mr. Salvatore! I mean, yes, Quinn's impressive, teen jock physicality is very important to the movie, but that isn't it!" Mr Aumar, now looking flustered and trying his best to change the subject, immediately called on Tommy's eagerly awaiting hand stretched as high as he could thrust it up.

"Yes, Tommy?"

Tommy dropped his hand, "Well Archie was set up to be the 'final boy', the character that is set up to outlive all of, or almost all of, the characters in the film and defeat the main antagonist which seemed to be Max Carpenter, played by Will Wolf. Instead, Archie became the antagonist while Max became the final boy in the end."

Mr. Aumar clapped his hands out of approval.

"Good work, Tommy! I'm glad that someone has benefitted from my boring lectures and endless pop quizzes that you all so enjoy!" He dripped with sarcasm and jokingly glared at the other students.

Tommy blushed and smiled out of pride.

"Kiss ass!" Coughed Leo beside him suddenly, which deflated Tommy's mood and caused him to glare daggers of annoyance at him.

A cheeky grin was all Tommy saw and further annoyed him.

God, why does he have to be such a butthole? Tommy thought before turning back to his open notebook, most of the page was already filled with notes from that day about the current lecture, in an attempt to ignore Leo once more.

Tommy was excited and eager to learn from someone that several people said was either the best or one of the best teachers at the Academy. Unfortunately, Leo got in too and made it his mission to endlessly tease and flirt with Tommy, using his "charm" and good looks to his advantage. Tommy couldn't lie and say that Leo wasn't a very handsome guy with his flawless light brown, tanned skin and mischief-filled green eyes. Even now as he looked at Tommy, there was that familiar glint in them.

"So, what did you think about that awesome fucking touchdown I made last night?" Leo leaned in close, getting his face a little less than two inches from Tommy's own.

Just ignore him Tommy and maybe he'll lose interest.

Instead, Leo kept going.

"Come on, Tommy." Leo whispered then grabbed Tommy's thigh, gently squeezing it and making the blonde tense at the touch.

"Everyone knows that Tommy Cakes is the star of the dance squad, although your sexy caked up friend Luis is pretty hot too!" Leo chuckled, leaning in closer so that his mouth was right in Tommy's ear.

Feeling Leo's warm breath on his neck sent a chill up his spine and made his tight hole twitch, but something else happened to Tommy that made his back stiff as a board.

He involuntarily moaned and some ass juice started to ooze out of his hole.

No, no, no! Not right now! Tommy anxiously thought.

"I like when you moan for me...it's cute." Leo chuckled again then slid his hand up Tommy's thigh.

"Ugh!" Tommy had to bite his lip to stop the sounds coming from his mouth, wishing that Leo would stop before something weird happened, but the football player's hand slid further up the inside of his thigh and then stopped before reaching Tommy's bulging crotch.

Tommy could tell that Leo was about to say something else lewd, but momentarily tensed up and leaned away. Tommy saw him relax his face, trying his best to act like everything was fine and that he wasn't just about to molest the twink. Tommy didn't know what was going on, but then noticed that Mr. Aumar was standing a couple feet away, handing a pair of worksheets to a 3rd year student that Tommy didn't really know. Very soon, Aumar handed the both of them a Demon Within related worksheet.

"Answer all of the questions with detail from the chapter in your books, make sure to write the page of the references you use on the back of the sheet, and turn it in at my desk before the end of the period." Tommy was grateful for Mr. Aumar's unintentional interruption and mentally said "thank you" to the man's retreating back.

Maybe now I can get my hole under control--Gosh! I can feel some juices leaking out, oh golly, I hope it doesn't stain my uniform! I don't know how I'm going to explain that one to Daddy!

As soon as Mr. Aumar was closer to the front of the room, Leo leaned back in to flirt and tease Tommy with that same dumb grin on his face.

"Thank god he's gone--I thought he would never leave!" Leo shot a glare at their teacher, before turning right back to Tommy, "Ha! You should see your face right now Tommy Cakes, you're beet fucking red. I bet you're too horny to breathe, yeah? A total stud like me feeling you up, touching this hard clit of yours!"

Leo emphasized the word "clit" by grabbing Tommy's whole bulge with his large hand, giving it two firm squeezes.

"Your boy pussy is probably drooling right now, just thinking about taking a ride around my long, thick jock cock huh? Go on, baby, give it a touch! It won't bite haha!"

Leo grabbed Tommy's clammy hand from the top of the desk, shoving it onto his already freed cock, greatly impressed when Tommy instinctively wrapped his hand around the shaft. Tommy could feel Leo's cock pump some precum onto his palm and unconsciously started to stroke the jock. In response, Leo slid his other hand down the back of Tommy's tight shorts, briefly wriggling his hand past the elastic waistband, until he could palm one of the twink's gigantic pale white ass cheeks.

Seeing those cheeks jiggle and sway during one of the dance squad's halftime shows gave Leo so much to think about while he jerked off. But actually holding and groping the legendary Tommy Wernik's phat bubble butt was something entirely different! He finally knew that it wasn't all fat, there was a considerable amount of well-built muscle underneath, just not enough to stand out past all of that phatness! Still, that wasn't the only thing Leo fawned over, he was very intrigued by the state of Tommy's pussy, hidden in between the watermelon-sized ass cheeks. He figured that it was either virgin tight, bouncing back after being stretched open by Damon's pussy destroyer, or puffy and well-used. Tommy squirmed in his seat, feeling Leo trying his damndest to slide a couple digits right down the middle and eventually reached his target.

"Why is your pussy wet, Tommy Cakes?"

Tommy froze and whispered back, "What?"

Leo pulled his hand out of the back of the twink's thin shorts and pushed his wet, pussy juice-covered fingers in Tommy's face. Tommy gulped and forced himself to look at Leo, who was staring intensely into his crystal blue eyes.

"It looks like someone was trying to hide the fact that their boyfriend pumped their guts full of cum." Leo paused briefly to lick the fluid off of his fingers, moaning slightly at the delicious taste at what he thought was Damon's jizz, "And based off of the taste, it seems pretty fucking fresh. Did he breed you right before you came to class, Tommy Cakes?"

Tommy didn't really know what to say, staying silent as Leo slid his hand back underneath his shorts and resumed playing with his juice-leaking hole.

"Come on bro, you can tell me? I won't say a word to any of my buddies on how he rearranged your guts with his big dick!" Leo grunted into Tommy's ear, timing it perfectly for when he slipped a finger into the twink's wet pussy--not noticing how Tommy's asslips hungrily slurped the digit up.

"Ahhh--!" The moan had just barely left Tommy's lips, when he abruptly bit down on his bottom lip and thankfully drew no blood.

Leo chuckled under his breath, then pushed more of his finger into Tommy's ass, gently wiggling it around to make Tommy writhe on his chair. He loved seeing the twink squirm from just one single finger. It was both super fucking erotic and empowering, driving Leo to go even further. Tommy, on the other hand, was trying his best to ride out the seemingly never-ending waves of pleasure rushing over him--his grip on the edge of his desk had grown tighter.

"He probably pulled you into a supply closet or--fuck, I didn't even think about this! I bet my balls, he slipped right past these slutty little shorts of yours and pumped a few loads right outside the room!" Leo's dick grew harder than ever before, imagining that and somehow didn't blow his load all over Tommy's hand.

"I know my finger isn't the same as a 9 inch fuck stick like your boyfriend's, but I'll try my best to make you remember Tommy Cakes! Haha!"

Leo grinned as he inserted two more fingers, starting to steadily fingerfuck Tommy who let out a breathy, "Nnnnnghhhh!!!"

Tommy tried to focus on his worksheet but it blurred as he felt Leo's fingers jam against a particularly sensitive spot in his hole, the velvety walls squeezing around the jock's fingers.

"Oh, right there Tommy Cakes? Is that where your g-spot is?" Leo growled in his ear, making the poor blonde teen shiver and goosebumps appear all over his delicate skin, "well, lemme just give it some attention..."

Leo's two fingers jammed against the little knot inside Tommy, making his toes curl and tongue flop out. Luckily, no one seemed to notice or care about what was going on between Tommy and Leo, instead focusing on their own work but people were beginning to feel the effects of the gradually rising temperature. Mr. Aumar, on more than one occasion, sauntered over to the classroom thermostat and fiddled with it to no avail, eventually forgetting about it in the end. The hunky teacher was talking with a student named Blaise, a hunky redhead and the shortstop on the Academy's baseball team, about Joey Quinn when dark sweat spots began to form underneath his dress shirt.

Droga! Why is it so fucking hot in here?! Aumar swore, pulling on his sweaty shirt collar.

It didn't take long for Aumar to unbutton a couple buttons, letting the glistening top of his muscular buxom be exposed and distract Blaise, whose train of thought quickly derailed as his eyes fixated on his teacher's pecs.

A desk behind Tommy and Leo, one student found himself unable to stop playing with his dick, while trying to focus on his work. He was halfway through the worksheet, hand in his lap when he barely grazed himself, then one thing led to another and he was basically jerking off. His deskmate noticed immediately what his horny friend was doing, but didn't subtly tell the guy to stop instead sitting there and quietly watching with his own hand shoved down the front of his shorts out of perverted solidarity.

Another big gush of ass juices came rushing out of his hole, leaking down Leo's hand, "Oh fuck yeah baby, you love me giving so much attention to your g-spot huh? Getting all of that nasty cum out of you, gonna replace it with so much more--yeah? Would you like that baby, you want me to breed this big bubbly ass of yours until you can't even fucking think?"

Leo's tongue lapped into Tommy's ear, making him fidget some more in his seat trying to get away but unable to. Tommy tried to say something, anything but he just couldn't in his current state, even though Leo was being extremely persistent.

"Come on Tommy Cakes!" Leo twisted his finger, letting the digit slide out ever so slightly then with the tip just rubbed lightly against the blonde's sensitive prostate, "I need an answer now! What's it going to be? You want my cock stuffed deep in your guts, or...do you want something else in your cunt, before I ravage it? Maybe my tongue?"

Tommy couldn't focus on anything at the moment to give Leo a straight answer, only squeezing his hole around the jock's knuckle-deep fingers. But at hearing Leo say the word "tongue", he clinched down even more.

"Tongue it is, Tommy Cakes."

POP!

The sound of Leo pulling his fingers out of Tommy's ass could be heard, but still no one was paying attention, which the blonde could appreciate. He really didn't want anyone to see this embarrassing, humiliating sight.

The bold football player acted like he had dropped something onto the floor and scooted his chair back quietly, or as quietly as he could, then sunk to his knees behind Tommy's chair. At this angle, Leo could really marvel at the enormous size of Tommy's butt, but wanted to see them uncovered and grabbed onto the hem of the blonde's shorts. Leo tried to pull Tommy's shorts off in one motion, but was having some difficulty, although Tommy seemed to sense what was happening and briefly lifted up off his seat to provide some room. Like popping open a can of Bunsbury biscuits, Tommy's elephantine ass bursted out covered in a light sheen of sweat from the rising temperature in the room.

Leo pounced instantly, grabbing a cheek with either hand, letting them sink into the plushiness before pulling the massive globes apart, in an attempt to spy Tommy's tiny boy pussy. Now he could really see the slightly opaque cum running out and leaned in close, getting a whiff of Tommy's intoxicating sweet scent mixing with Damon's intense musky spunk. It was the best thing he had ever smelled, closing his eyes and breathing in deep, not realizing that his face was getting drawn in some more. Before either one of them knew it, Leo was feasting on Tommy's sensitive puck.

SLUURRPP!!!

"AHHH--!!" Only a little of Tommy's screams escaped his mouth, before he bit down on his clenched fist--knuckles turning white from the pressure.

Suddenly, Leo gave his ass a big slap with a loud SMACK! His left cheek quivered and shaked from the impact.

"Ouch!" Tommy yelped and heard Leo's muffled chuckles from deep within his asscrack.

As the sharp pain quickly faded away, a familiar sensation replaced it with tingles coming from his hole. He couldn't help himself, letting his pussy pucker outwards like a hungry baby bird's mouth and caught Leo off guard, but he bounced back and rolled with it. It was like a strange, but powerful lust had been awakened from deep inside of him and Tommy couldn't understand it. He was only able to think one more coherent thought, before the surge of needy hunger overpowered all of his senses.

What is going on with me?

Then it hit. And it hit hard.

Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs, "OH GOSH! DON'T STOP EATING MY PUSSY BRO! AHHH!!!"

"Huh?" Leo was a little dazed, a wet ring of slobber outlining his mouth from sucking and licking Tommy's hole.

"PUT YOUR FREAKING TONGUE IN MY HOLE NOW!" He ordered sternly in an unnaturally deep voice.

Leo almost jolted out of his skin, startled by the sudden change in demeanor and felt a natural need to obey the twink's command. Without resistance, Leo stuck his tongue back in between the two spread mounds of pale white ass meat and, like a flip was switched in his brain, he pulled out every rimming trick he knew. He was going to give Tommy the best cunnilingus of his life.

He flattened his tongue, doing a long upward lick--going from taint to the top of Tommy's crack. It was going slow at first, but Leo immediately sped up and French kissed the tiny pink hairless hole before him. Every so often, Leo broke his rhythm and made slimy circles which had Tommy shaking with ecstasy and pushing his ass out, burying Leo's head firmly in between his cheeks.

SLURP! SLURP! SUCK! SUCK! SLURP! SLURP!

"OH YES, THAT'S THE SPOT!" Tommy groaned. "DON'T STOP EATING MY HOLE! AHHH YES!!"

Leo couldn't stop even if he wanted to; his mouth was on autopilot, twisting his tongue inside of Tommy's pussy. More nasty slurping sounds erupted from behind Tommy's chair as he continued to gobble up the seemingly endless amount of cum coming from the slutty twink's hole. As soon as he thought that he had slurped and sucked all of Damon's cum up, another glob of the tasty stuff was gushed into his awaiting mouth. Leo was jealous of Tommy's beefy boyfriend and wished with every fiber of his being that it was him instead who knocked Tommy Cakes up.

12