The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUDGE YES! OH! AH! HAAH! OH FUDGING BED SHEETS!!!" Tommy deeply groaned again, eyes firmly closed.

But if he had opened them, he would've seen all of the erotic chaos going on around him. Clothes shucked off, loud moans and groans bouncing off the walls with the smell of sweat and musk hanging heavily in the air of the classroom, making everyone even more intoxicated on sex and lust!

Everyone was making out or fully fucking, either in pairs or more all across the classroom, to Tommy's immediate right was Edward Zeng and Xavier Washington. The two 4th year students hated each other's guts with a passion, probably due to the rumor that the bulky football guard Washington had fucked and impregnated skinny nerd Zeng's big sister. Washington frequently bullied Zeng at any chance he could get, while Zeng tried his best to get away from the guy, but now they were closer than ever. To anyone who couldn't see Washington's rock hard 5 incher, it would look like Zeng was taking revenge on his number one tormentor, but that wasn't the case here.

Washington was flat on his back atop the table, while Zeng was standing in front of his face with a monster of a cock fired down the bully's greedy gullet. Little gasps and gags escaped Washington as he struggled to deepthroat Zeng's cock, who was softly grunting "take that fucking cock bitch" and "fuck yeah, you big fucking stud--this will teach you to knock up my sister". Washington grunted out something and stroked his dick, his massive bear paw easily engulfing the measly meatpole.

At the front of the classroom, Mr. Aumar was bent over his desk taking Blaise's dick from behind, while another student named Ike was forcing his 8 inch cock past the sexy teacher's red full lips. The desk rocked back and forth from all of the powerful thrusting; the man's pen cup and computer monitor had been knocked over, but no one really gave a fuck about that.

"Breed my fucking cunt!" Aumar yelled, but it came out garbled past the cock in his throat.

"Always knew you were a big slut, teach! Haha!" Blaise chuckled.

He tightly gripped the back of the teacher's dress shirt as he clapped those tanned brown cheeks. Of course, he had to give them a smack or two, not wanting to pass up the opportunity.

SMACK! SMACK!

"UNGH!" Aumar groaned, then continued to deepthroat Ike.

"Oh he's definitely a slut bro--Fuck! Slow down Mr. Aumar, buddy, fuck haha! See, bro? It's like he's trying to suck the cum straight out of my balls!" Ike replied with a hearty laugh.

The two high-fived over their subdued teacher, then shared a quick sloppy kiss before thrusting forward at the same time.

Tommy was still basking in the glow of the euphoria flowing over him, when a student stalked over and glared down at him. His eyes flew open when the guy asked, in a posh British accent, "You need some help with that?"

Standing in front of him was Vikram, or Vik, as he preferred to be called, who was a fellow 4th year student like himself. Tommy remembered trying to befriend Vik multiple times, but his uptight, stressed out, and bad competitive nature always prevented that. Eventually, Damon and Luis convinced him that it was a losing battle and he stopped trying, despite a small sliver of himself believing that there was still hope. Usually, Vik ignored Tommy in the classes that they shared together, which was a lot but now he was deliberately asking to help him out.

When Tommy didn't answer, Vik frustratingly asked the question again, "I said, do you need some help with that, Wernik?"

Tommy glanced down and saw that Vik was asking about his hard throbbing cock, which for the longest time had gone ignored and desperately wanted some attention. He looked back up through the circle-framed glasses on Vik's nose to see a pair of deep brown eyes staring longingly at his cock. Whatever was going on right now had allowed Vik to shed all those layers of needing to be the best and allowed his true slutty self to come out, and who was Tommy to halt that.

Vik glanced back at Tommy, waiting for an answer and grinned happily when Tommy gave him a single nod. Without another word, Vik pushed the desk to the side and landed to his knees, hooking a finger around the base of Tommy's cock before slowly letting the precum-spewing tip slide past his lips.

Instinctively, Tommy's hands flew to the top of Vik's straight, neat black hair ruffling it up as he gripped it tightly.

"AAH! HAAH! AAH!" Tommy moaned, throwing his head back as he lifted somewhat off of his chair in an attempt to drive more of his cock into Vik's mouth.

GLOP SLURP GLORP GLOP! SLURP GLORP GLORP GLORP!

Vik couldn't believe what he was doing--sucking Tommy freakin' Wernik's dick right in the middle of class would've baffled him beforehand, but now he couldn't think of anything better to do with his time. He liked how Tommy filled up his throat and the volume of precum gushing onto his tongue was amazing! It had a sweet taste with hints of musk, that had him greedily slurping and sucking it down. Also, this whole thing had Vik hard as a rock, his shorts quickly becoming uncomfortable and tight so much that had to remove them. Letting go of Tommy's dick, he sucked the twink hands free to take care of himself.

GUH GULP GLORP GLOP GLORP GLORP GUH!

SLURP! GLORP GLOP! GULP! SLUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!!!!

Tommy watched as Vik's head bobbled over his crotch, pulling back until the tip was left, then sliding right back down. He did this a few times, then came up for air panting and gasping, strands of spit hanging off Vik's rosy red lips. He looked so fucking sexy like this to Tommy that he caught the posh Indian hunk off guard briefly, catching his lips in a short but firm kiss. Tommy broke their lip lock first, staring into half-closed, glazed over almond eyes, before forcing himself back into Vik's mouth.

SLURP! GLORP GULP GLORP GLORP GLOP GUH!

"YES! OH FUDGE YES! UNGH--DON'T STOP!!!"

He was panting hard, head spinning, and body on fire from Vik's hungry slurping and sucking on his throbbing pole. He didn't realize it at that moment, but he was close to the edge. Strangely, it seemed like everyone else was about to cum too. A strange tingling appeared from their holes, making all of those puckered assholes twitch furiously as it steadily buzzed. Tommy was the first to lose it, firing a huge wad of thick, delicious nut against the back of Vik's throat. Several forceful rounds followed that were so powerful Tommy was briefly lifting off of his seat, thrusting his cock deeper into Vik's mouth. Vik was slightly surprised but greedily guzzled it all down, then suddenly felt himself bust into his awaiting hand, where it oozed onto the floor below.

But it was Leo who was given the biggest surprise, when a huge stream of "Damon's cum" was squirted out of Tommy's well-tongued pussy, soaking his face and neck in a sheen of opaque fragrant slime. A good amount of it shot into his mouth, involuntarily swallowing it at first, but after giving it a more than good enough taste was, like Vik, greedily slurping and sucking it down. He was so caught up with licking up all of the "cum" drooling out of Tommy's ass, that he didn't notice the growing stain on the front of his shorts.

All around the classroom, in unison, everyone climaxed abruptly.

Edward Zeng had Xavier on his hands and knees, wagging a heavy stocky ass as he begged to suck on the wiry nerd's dick again.

"What do you say bitch?" Zeng mocked, as he dangled his spit-shined cock over Xavier's face.

"Please let me suck your cock...m-master!" Xavier pleaded, hazel eyes wide staring at Zeng's massive piece of meat.

Zeng laughed, then suddenly began to grunt and roared as hot wads of cum were forced out of his balls and all over Xavier's confused chiseled face. The confusion drained from his face, replaced with his own ecstasy when he came too, firing seed in ropes across the floor. Both students breathing hard throughout their shared euphoria.

Mr. Aumar was no longer getting fucked from both ends by the sexy, brawny duo that was Blaise and Ike, but instead was being held against the far, front wall of the classroom. Blaise and Ike were now side by side, personal space be damned, stretching Aumar wide open. They thrusted at the same pace and rhythm, while passionately kissing and swapping spit.

"FUCK YEAH, BREED MY STARVING CUNT! AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Aumar screamed at the two, furiously tugging and pinching his stiff nipples.

With a loud grunt, his cock pulsed once, twice, and squirted out a few watery loads onto his six-pack abs.

Blaise and Ike broke off their kiss, for just a second, to passionately shout: "FUCK YEAH", then continued to lock lips.

Tommy was left winded once the final cum droplets eked out of his dick, eyelids feeling heavy but he glanced up lazily and saw Vik on his feet, straightening his clothes with silent discretion.

What the...?

Tommy looked over his shoulder and saw that Leo was doing the same too, wiping spit and ass juices off with the back of his hand. The rest he removed with the sleeve of his blazer. Then, wordlessly, both him and Vik helped Tommy pull up his shorts and fix the twink's clothes. Everyone else was doing the same, cleaning themselves off or fixing their clothes; Xavier Washington kept the cum across his face while he righted a chair laid on its side and Zeng stuffed his fat horse cock back into the discarded shorts on the ground. Mr. Aumar was getting dressed again, but not before licking Blaise and Ike's dicks clean, then pulling their shorts back up.

Tommy wanted to say something, but then Aumar opened his mouth and resumed class, taking questions from the students that needed help and making sure students' attention weren't straying.

"D-did I dream that?" Tommy muttered to himself.

The only thing discrediting that theory was the intense odor of cum and sex hanging in the air, along with some wet stains dotted around the worksheet in front of Tommy.

Suddenly, he felt warm breath on the left side of his face; Leo had leaned over, whispering to him, "Hey Tommy Cakes, could you help me out with this?"

He was gesturing towards #7 on his worksheet, but Tommy's mouth went dry, when he immediately spotted the football jock's short curly hair gelled together by some missed ass juices.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

Leo's face contoured with confusion, "Oooookkkkkk...a simple 'no' would have worked weirdo."

Leo moved back over to his side of the table, leaving Tommy to his thoughts.

What the fudge is happening?!? Oh my god! Oh my god! What did I do?!

Tommy's hand shot into the air, gaining Mr. Aumar's attention out of the corner of his eye.

"Yes, Tommy?" He asked with concern, noticing that Tommy looked frantic.

"CouldIGoToTheBathroomPlease!?" The words rushed out of Tommy's mouth in a flash, becoming one word if someone was listening closely.

"You may, but make sure to--." Aumar started to say, but Tommy cut him off.

"Thank you! Will do, Mr. Aumar!" Tommy said swiftly, hopping out of his seat and almost slipping on a cum puddle towards the front of the room. He swiped the hall pass before leaving the room, the door closing shut behind him.

What a weird guy. Vik thought and focused back on his worksheet, wondering why his mouth tasted like berries and cream.

END OF CH. 6


If you enjoyed this story, leave a rating and a comment below with any questions, general appreciation, or constructive criticism.

12