The Superbabe Chronicles 01

Story Info
Superbabe and her team take on Mr and Mrs X... and fuck.
4k words
5.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers

New series starring Kim Kardashian as Superbabe

Cast For This Episode :

Superbabe (Kim Kardashian)

Kat (Kat Dennings)

Super Milf (Kelly Madison)

Nerd Boy (Spence From The King Of Queens)

And

Mr X (Tom From My Other Stories)

Mrs X (Big Titty Pornstar Siri)

"Where on earth is Superbabe? I can't find my phone. This place is a mess. If she thinks I'm cleaning this freaking apartment she's outta her mind. I'm not cleaning up this place... (shaking her head)... Nope. I just got my nails did and I'm NOT breaking them on a damn vacuum cleaner. Damn... I've really got some sexy ass nails." Kat looks over her pink, with a really small diamond in the middle of each of them, nails.

"SUPERBABE???" She calls out to our star.

"Yes, commissioner sexy man. I know all about Mr X and his yummy cock.... I mean his death ray. Hehe... I'm on it. Oh yeah..... Mmmmmmm.... I'm on it. Hehe. And it's sooooooooo good. Hehehehe... No.... I'm fine. I'm just getting in some exercise. Gotta stay in shape to fuck... I mean to fight... the bad guys. Hehe... OK, sexy man... I'll see you soon. MWAH! Byeeee.... Hmmmm... that was commissioner sexy man, Nerd Boy... he reminded me about Mr X... I kinda lied to Mr sexy man when he mentioned him. I had completely forgotten all about him and his yummy cock... I mean death ray... I mean deadly death ray. Hehe."

"GOD... UHHH!!!!... (pleasurably pained sex faces)... Yeah... I heard your whole conversation, Superbabe. I'm right here." (Shaking his melon shaped head at her super smokin' hot ditziness). "God.... Your pussy's so tight. Oh my God!" Nerd Boy's face is a compilation of smooshed up goofy/pleasured sex faces.

They're both wearing their white with blue and red trim... and cape... superhero outfits as they do the nasty in Superbabe's bedroom.

His huge fat dick is throbbing so hard inside Superbabe's super slick and magical pussy it's driving him insanely mad with carnal glee. She's grinding and bouncing away on that uncircumsized monster, reverse cowgirl, on her bed as she happily checks her super phone for super messages.

Nerd Boy grips Superbabe curvilicious hips as he grunts and growl with delight from her childhood ck riding exhibition.

All of a sudden, the door opens. "Hey... you started without me again, damnit!" Kat smirks, blowing a huge bubble and popping it as she heads over to the bed and jumps on it, laying on her fantastic front. She inspects Nerd Boy's extra large, extra throbbing hairless... yeah hairless... balls, tickling them, then licking them lightly with her very naughty tongue. She sucks those big ol' nuts, one at a time, slurping them real nice.

That's pretty much it for Nerd Boy. He let's out a very happy growl and starts cumming in Superbabe's super amazing pussy. Thick ropes of nerd semen splash those pounding pink folds non stop as Nerd Boy shakes and grunts from his very intense... and very fun... cum dump inside of his super hot boss' super duper cunt. It pounds and quakes on that fat dick through the whole super slimy cum dump.

Kat keeps sucking and slurping those cum pumping nuts, moaning with delight at the pleasurable taste of them. Kat wonders all the time how he gets them so tasty.

"Hmmmm... looks like we've got to get to work guys. I just got a message about a burglary at the Quick Stop a few blocks away. We better get right over there." Superbabe looks at Kat, then back at Nerd Boy, who aren't in too big of a hurry to leave yet. She wiggles her happy cunt on that monster dick, giggling and dancing it real nice for Nerd Boy.

Superbabe raises up, letting that fat weiner slip outta her cum dripping cunt, smacking Kat right on the forehead. Kat licks up the underside, then sucks the hooded crown in, digging into the large piss slit to get out any last drops of extra creamy jizz left. "God... your cum's so gooooood! Mmmmmmmm." Kat takes her time, sucking that fat weiner perfectly, her cherry red lips pursed tight around it as she swabs the piss slit and sucks the crown harder and harder. Nerd Boy just grins from ear to ear and growls. He's so happy. Sometimes it's real damn good to be a nerdy sidekick.

About ten minutes later, the trio make their super way... Kat driving... to the Quick Stop. Super babe jumps out and takes a peek inside, noticing the criminal pointing a gun at the very scared clerk as he gets the cash from the register.

Nerd Boy... who bumps his knee getting out of Superbabe's Superbabemobile... follows her quiey into the store, quietly making his way behind the gunman.

"WHAT THE..." The crook looks at Superbabe... not even noticing Nerd Boy behind him. She smiles her patented Kim K.... I mean Superbabe... smile, her hands confidently on her hips.

"Put the gun down, Mr bad guy. I'm Superbabe. I'm here to take you down." The police cars finally get there, the cops waiting outside when they see Superbabe inside, in control. The crook sees the cops and starts to panic, not knowing what to do. He grabs the bag of cash from the scared clerk and points his gun at Superbabe, who swings her awesomely curvy super hips at him, force pushing the gun outta his hand. The scruffy crook looks at his gunless hand in disbelief.

"How the fuck did you do that, bitch??? " He asks, nervously looking around for the gun. He gets karate chopped in the back of the neck... with no effect on him... by Nerd Boy. He looks angrily at Nerd Boy, scaring the fuck outta him... even though he's a superheroine super sidekick... supposedly.

"You done fucked up now, dumbass!" He grwols at Nerd Boy, who get's wide eyed with fear.

"HEY... DUMB BITCH!" Kat yells at the crook, immediately spraying him smack dab right in the eyes with mace... with a cocky grin plastered on her thick, luscious red lips... making him scream out in pain as he wipes his burning eyes. Superbabe quickly force pushes him again with her super hips, knocking him into the counter... knocking him out.

The cops come running in and handcuff the dude, reading him his rights as they take him out to the squad car.

"Thank, Superbabe... and Kat. Great job again, ladies." One of the cops says with a thankful smile. Superbabe and Kat nod and smile back, Kat adding a cocky nail blow and playful eyebrow shake for good measure.

"HEYYYYY... what about me?" Nerd Boy chimes in, disappointed at being left out.

"You were very helpful, Nerd Boy. Thank you." Superbabe gives him a big kiss on the cheek as a thank you for his help... if you can call it that. He appreciates it, grinning as well.

"Well... another job well done... and Nerd Boy has a boner again." Kat teases, pointing at his huge in his white red and blue superhero sidekick spandex outfit. Nice red cape. Kat's wearing regular clothes... red and black flannel shirt and tight black jeans. She likes to keep it chill and laid back, costume wise. She checks out her 34DDs and squeezes them for good measure, then heads over to the cooler to get a beer.

The scared clerk finishes up his interview with the cops. Superbabe walks over to him to check on him. She gives him a hug and autograph... a cool pic for his Twitter too. She even lets him cop a feel of her super duper... and very famous... butt while they pose for the pic. It looks amazing in that spandex superheroine outfit. Her red cape is kinda short so it doesn't cover the goods. The cops can't stop staring at it as she walks around the store, grabbing a grape Gatorade Fierce. Nerd Boy gets a cherry Icee.

Superbabe gets a message from Super Milf. She helps out Superbabe... when she's not fucking on camera. The two of them together... oh my God! Double the superheroine super gorgeous awesomeness. Throw in Kat and it's triple... Nerd Boy spills Icee on his outfit by the way. (Shaking my head at him)

"Guys... Super Milf got a lead on Mr X and his wife. She says their at the warehouse across the street from the Amazon warehouse downtown."

"Hmmm... the evil guy and his evil wife hanging out across the street from Amazon... seems about right." Kat smirks, drinking her beer. Nerd Boy chuckles at that one. Superbabe giggles.

"Super Milf says she'll meet us there. OK... we should head over there before they leave... Thanks, cutie." Superbabe blows a kiss to the young clerk for the free drinks.

A little later at the bad guy's evil warehouse.......

"Why am I nude again?" Nerd Boy asks, sitting nude in the backseat of the Superbabemobile. They're parked a couple of doors down from the warehouse, a black van in front of them... Super Milf brought it to help give them some undercover cover. She's sitting next in Nerd Boy in the back seat of the hot pink, super charged Bentley mod.

"It's because we're gonna use you as a distraction, silly boy. We don't want to let the bad guys know we're here. It's simple... you go running down the street, naked, and everyone will think you're just high on drugs... and we'll slip in unnoticed."

"Yeah...they might shoot at you, but we'll be fine... so it's cool." Kat teases Nerd Boy, who looks a little scared... especially when Kat mentioned him maybe getting shot at. He's not a real brave superhero sidekick. But... hey... he's in the story. (Shrugs shoulders with a smirk)

"Don't worry..." Super Milf rubs his soft cock as she rubs up against him. " You'll be fine... trust us." She gently kisses his cheek, those thick, luscious, pink lips so succulent, wet and creamy. Nerd Boy looks at the world hottest milf and nervously nods. She jerks his hefty cock a little to relax him, sexy smiling up close the whole time.

"Think we have time for a four way Nerd Boy molestation, Superbabe?" Kat shakes her eyebrows at her, then cocky smirks back at Nerd Boy, blowing and popping another huge pink bubble.

"Well... that would be really yummy... but I don't think so. We need to strike before Mr and Mrs X leave. We need to find out where that death ray is asap... sorry, Nerd Boy. Hehe." Superbabe playfully smiles and winks back at Nerd Boy, who's enjoying the easy going handjob Super Milf is giving him.

A few minutes later, Nerd Boy is running up and down the street, flailing his arms a d screaming, acting very high... and stupid... doing his part to distract attention away from Superbabe, Super Milf, and Kat who are trying to super sneak into the side of the warehouse in a dark alleyway.

There's one guard at the door though. The three hotties huddle behind a dumpster and come up with a super strategy to take him out.

Super Milf steps out from behind the dumpster a d heads over to the bald headed, tattooed guard, who stops her.

"Whoa! Where the fuck do you think you're going, sweet tits?" The dude ain't lying about those all natural 34FF chest bombs. They're super duper sweet for sure.

"Well... I was just out for a walk and..." She pulls her titties out of her spandex top... same exact outfit as Superbabe, just a big S and M with Super Milf spelled out on her awesomely super chest instead of Superbabe... letting the masked guard ogle their awesome, super hooter perfection from a few feet away, rifle on his shoulder. He likes what he sees, nodding and grinning at those fabulously fun funbags.

"I though I'd show you my tits. Wanna feel them? They feel real nice." Super Milf shakes them for the guard, then squeezes them herself as he lips his masked lips as he heads over to her.

Before he can reach Super Milf... and her super perfect funbags... though, Kat jumps out of the dark and whacks him in the back of the head with a brick she found by the dumpster. It knocks him out. They all drag him over behind the dumpster and take his gun, handcuffing him to the dumpster with Super Milf's pink fuzzy handcuffs she uses on the bad guys... and on her lovers at home. God bless kinky sluts.

Superbabe gives Nerd Boy a thumbs up when he stops near them to catch his breath. She and the other girls head inside the warehouse, as does Nerd Boy, who thoroughly looks around to make sure no one sees them. Kat slaps his chubby naked ass as he enters the door before her.

When they get inside the dark, dank warehouse, they all check it out. Workers are walking around checking different crates for evil stuff while armed guards watch over them. Nerd Boy farts, attracting the attention of one guard. Kat quickly pulls Nerd Boy behind a big crate where she's hiding and elbows him in the gut for farting. He grimaces and gives her a, I'm sorry look, causing Kat to shake her very lovely, long dark haired head at him.

The curious guard walks over to the crate, looking around, but not seeing anything. He walks away and Kat breathes a sigh of relief. "Watch it, dumbass! We're trying not to attract attention." Kat quietly scolds Nerd Boy, elbowing his arm this time.

"Owww... I'm sorry." Nerd Boy rubs his sore arm.

They watch Superbabe and Super Milf slowly sneak up the stairs. Kat notices Nerd Boy's dick is hard as they squat and hide behind the crate. She chuckles.

"Damn, dude. Are you always horny?" She shakes her head and quietly laughs at Nerd Boy as he notices his erection.

"Sorry...it's just the excitement of everything, I guess. I can't help it." He nervously and quietly answers, making sure to keep a very close eye on the guard nearest them.

Kat decides to have a little fun with the very nervous Nerd Boy, even in their current predicament. She spits her gum out of her mouth into her hand, then leans over and starts jerking his shaft while she bites on the mushroom crown, right there behind the crate. Nerd Boy almost screams out from shock... and painful pleasure... but manages to quickly cover his mouth before anyone hears him, staying relatively calm... at least for him.

Kat slurps away on that hooded crown, her spit oozing all over it as she nibbles on it, jerking that fat, smooth dick blazing fast. Nerd Boy groans and moans into his hand his eyes rolling back in his head as Kat orally violates his dick. She laps all around the head, spit lubing her tongue's naughty adventure. Two minutes later, Nerd Boy feeds Kat what she wants, that thick, gooey ball cream. It spurts out into her mouth, bathing her tongue and tonsils. She greedily gulps it down, loving the very creamy texture and super sweet taste.

"God.... It's fucking delicious. Mmmm!" Kat moans around that big, pink crown. She keeps swallowing, jerking even faster on the throbbing shaft to get every last drop of taste buds titillating jizz out.

Nerd Boy just grins his pasty white nerd ass off oohing and ahhing into his hand, all cum happy and all.

Kat pops her mouth off of the spent cock, shaking her head as she sucks it really really hard while she pulls it as far up as it will go. "Yum! Such a pathetic little coward with such freaking delicious cum... who woulda thunk it?" Kat tosses her gum back in her mouth with a mischievous smirk, and gets up, making her way to the stairs when the guard heads off in the opposite direction. She runs up them and tries to catch up with Superbabe and Super Milf.

Nerd Boy finally snaps outta his post cum haze with a real goofy grin... and follows Kat up the stairs, carefully looking around to make sure he isn't spotted.

About a minute later, he's caught and tied up in a room by a guard. About a minute after that, Mrs X walks in and checks him out, looking so damn gorgeous... good God... she's HOT!!!

Tight white and red spandex bodysuit andeather high heel boots... and nothing underneath. The zipper up top is unzipped to the bottom of her huge, natural cans... and damn, they're boob-a-freaking-licious! So big and bouncy... and no bra needed. Her hard nips are poking through the stretchy, thin white material, making Nerd Boy get real hard again, real freaking fast!

He's got a yellow ball gag in his mouth and his arms and legs are spread wide. He's tied to hooks on the concrete wall behind him.

Mrs X has her arms folded under her awesome breasts, a big cocky smirk on her face. She looks down at the huge hard dick in front of her and smirks even more. She slowly unzips her top, her huge, ivory hooters exploding out of that spandex top. Nerd Boys eyes pop at the very, very delicious sight.

"Well... whoever you are... you're gonna do whatever I want. And I mean whatever... DID YOU UNDERSTAND?" She slaps, then squeezes his face, an angry scowl on hers. Nerd Boy gets scared again, cries and nods. Mrs X laughs her evil laugh... then we switch over to a room across the hall where her husband, Mr X is confronted by Superbabe and Super Milf.

"Where's the death ray, Mr X?" Superbabe asks, giving Mr X a stern... but very sexy... sneer. All three ladies are ready for action... but so is Mr X. He sneers back and laughs. When he flips off Superbabe... what an asshole... she decides to use her super booty force push superpower on him... and Super Milf joins in, preparing to use her super titty force push superpower as well. They fling their bodacious butt and boobs at the evil mastermind... but nothing happens. He holds up his right hand and evil laughs, showing the super ladies a large gold ring... the X ring of power. It blocks any superpowers of Superbabe and Super Milf. Now that's convenient.

"Sorry gals... your sexy superpowers have no effect on me. But..." He unzips his pants and pulls out his mighty evil cock. Superbabe and Super Milf stare and lick their lips at the large, near 70 years old, thick piece of evil meat. It's shining bright gold, and throbbing. "I'm gonna have a bug effect on you." He breaks out into a loud evil laugh as he bug evil cock shines bright... and the super chicks super stare and super drool at it.

"Oh my God... it's so yummy. Soooooooooooooo yummy." Superbabe can't stop staring at it and licking her creamy brown lips, smiling real bright herself. She's super turned on.

They both run over to Mr X and kneel in front of him, a worshipping smile on each perfect, sexually raging face, rubbing and kissing all over that shiny old cock. They lick every thick inch of it... and of his big, gray haired evil balls.

Across the hall...

Nerd Boy is screaming into his ball gag as Mrs X violently titty fucks his cock. Not for that reason exactly, rather because she's also biting the hell outta his crown and pretty much anywhere se she can on his fat thumping cock.

Those huge soft melons fly up and down that huge meat as she shakes 'em non stop as she fucks Nerd Boy's very pained, but also very pleased cock. Her gum drop nips that are inverted when they're soft are pounding hard as they scrape his crotch and lower abdomen.

"You like that don't you, bitch boy? SAY IT!!!"

Nerd Boy screams even louder into the ball gag as Mrs X clamps down hard on his poor cock, continuing the awesome ducking they're giving it though. She spits all over it, then bites it hard again pushing an extra large purple and blue bad dragon squirting dildo up Nerd Boy's very tight bum. Another loud scream from him. His cock's so hard though. He's really enjoying the brutal treatment the super gorgeous evil Mrs X is dishing out.

Mrs X ass fucks Nerd Boy about as hard as she bites his cock, pumping his cock super fast with her super smooth and bouncy boobies at the same awesome time.

"PISS ON MY TITS, BITCH!... NOW!!!" She orders. Nerd Boy cries and gives her what she wants, pissing all over those magnificent, evil fun bags. It splashes her titties and even her chin. Mrs X sticks out her tongue to catch a half a mouthful of warm tangy urine, then she gulps it down, loudly smacking her glossy, cherry red lips afterwards. Her bright red hair matches her lips beautifully.

Kat happens to peek in the door and starts laughing to herself at Nerd Boy's awkward predicament. She shakes her head as she laughs, then quickly tip toes her way over to Mrs X, knocking her out with a frying pan that just so happened to be on a table near them... convenient, huh?

"Well well... I leave you alone for a minute and look what you get into. Tisk Tisk." Kat laughs, blowing a bubble and popping it, grabbing Nerd Boys piss dripping cock and kneeling down beside the unconscious Mrs X, licking up the drops of piss that leak out. She sucks the brutalized head with all of those bite marks, licking all over them, making Nerd Boy feel so much better... even though he's still fussing and crying into his spit covered ball gag.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers
12