The Superbabe Chronicles 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn... you dick tastes so good... cum or piss... both are great. Mmmmmmmm." Kat keeps softly sucking, shoving the massive purple and blue dildo up his ass for good measure. He screams at that too. Kat gets a nice chuckle from it, right as Nerd Boy starts cumming in her mouth. That avalanche of creamy jizz flooding her very welcoming mouth. Kat drinks it all down with a happy coo. She even tickles his balls for him to make him feel a little better about the dildo up the ass thing.

Back across the hall.......

"That's it, bitch... deepthroat it!" Mr X groans with evil delight as Superbabe takes his whole eight and a half inches down her throat. Super Milf is sucking his big balls perfectly, her tongue washing all over them as she plays with her super duper, super melons.

They takes turns deep sucking that fat old dick and slurping those fat hairy nuts. Super Milf takes the money shot on her smiling face, Superbabe licking all the splashing seen up as quick as it hits Super Milf's perfect 53 year old face.

They cumswap and kiss, sharing that super silky smooth evil skeet, sucking him clean and playing with those big nuts, both loving his old evil cock and balls so very much.

They're under his evil spell so they can't stop orally worshipping his big dick and balls. They keep it up for another hour, sucking out a second load of cum that Superbabe swallows. Super Milf takes a heavy pissing on those awesomely super hooters of hers, Superbabe licking them clean after Mr X finishes drenching them with his warm piss.

Will they break his evil spell and find out where the death ray is? Will Kat and Nerd Boy stop sucking and fucking and catch up with them to help? Will the evil... but smokin' hot Mrs X wake up and finish biting the living shit out of Nerd Boy's cock? Tune in next time for all the answers... and more super slutty fun... and Nerd Boy humiliation. Peace, super peeps.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 3 years ago
Siri

HUGE TITTIES ON HER, SWAGG THAT BITCH

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shinjuku Babylon Mega-busty pornstar Hitomi Tanaka protects Tokyo from evil.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Play Testers Wanted Pt. 01 Booker answers an ad to play test a new harem game.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Gangbang of Catwoman Catwoman is used by Two-Face thugs.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
More Stories