All Comments on 'The Supple John: Ripogonum phallum'

by Origin40

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Origin40Origin40over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all my readers! Don't hesitate to leave comments or feedback. I could have taken this in an Erotic-Horror direction, but I found it more fun to let Sarah tell (or not tell) the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Will be some another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have given this story 5 stars if you could decide what gender Dr. Onders is.

richie78richie78over 1 year ago

Gave it 5 as once it got up & running it was a hot story.

However, please make your mind up about Dr Onders. Are they a man or a woman?

Can't wait to see how the Dr fares on her night shift or when she/he discovers the sex tape.

Also curious as to what the plant gets from the coupling? Is it using humans as hosts to spread new plants? Will they become slaves to it?

amazingful55amazingful55over 1 year ago

so excited to see another story from you!! would love to see more of any kind. Friday night blowout is one of my all-time fav reads!

Origin40Origin40over 1 year agoAuthor

richie78 Apologies. The decision to take the story in a lighter direction and potentially set up a sequel changed Dr. Onders sex. My editing didn't catch all the necessary changes. Thank you for the kind words.

Origin40Origin40over 1 year agoAuthor

amazingful55 Thank you so much for the kind words. I have a half dozen other stories in a half finished state a few more other ideas bouncing around. Keep an eye out ;)

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penover 1 year ago

This was so hot! I love vine tentacle fucking so much & this is a perfect entry in the genre, especially with the scientific setup. Definitely looking forward to a sequel if you write one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write very well. I felt like the ending was rushed after the lengthy build up. The frequent switching of Dr. Onder's gender was quite distracting. A final read through is always a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did a great job here of setting the scene, grounding the characters in it and giving the reader a strong foundation. It did feel like it drifted towards the end and was cut short. Otherwise, great read and continue the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this one!!!! So immersive

SerenOsmond1SerenOsmond1over 1 year ago

The professor/Dr having he and her pronouns was something I hadn't seen casually done in erotica. It was really great to see somebody who used multiple pronouns for some subtle queer representation. Thanks for this story! 5/5!

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

Great story, very in depth. Would love to hear about the good Drs experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrigin40@Origin40
I put words to page. This is a hobby, a diversion. Every once in a while a little story or scenario makes it's way into my mind. After it gets refined and reworked, eventually it makes it's way here. Sometimes fantasies of control. Sometimes the joy of coming together. Hopefu...