The Supplement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't even signed, just a link to the site at the bottom of the email. It didn't give any more info that would help him, apart from 'changing her to make lots of babies', whatever that meant. If it meant she would be horny, Josh could attest to that, and wasn't complaining.

He closed the email, vowing to take his mom to the ER if she had another fainting spell. Just then he heard activity in the kitchen, and went to join her.

So much had changed over the past bit, so fast, and yet he'd gotten used to seeing his mom in more revealing clothing. Appreciated it. Seeing her in old, concealing clothes again was a shock. His first instinct was to ask a question, but seeing her face, he threw it away and just wordlessly started chopping the veggies she put in front of him.

They worked in silence until his mom broke it by saying, "No more junk for us, it's playing havoc with my waistline."

It was as if she was anticipating his question, even if that wasn't the question he had in mind. Josh glanced over at her, trying to check her body out through her clothes. Was this why the change in attire? He thought back to the last time he saw her naked, and couldn't recall her being any different. In fact, he'd barely felt her weight when she was on his lap the day before.

"You're not fat," he blurted, and immediately clamped his lips. He shouldn't have said anything.

Deadly seconds passed, and no one moved. When Josh dared to look at his mom, he was relieved to see she didn't look angry.

Her tone, when she spoke, was even and light. "Who said anything about being fat?"

"No one. Me. I'm getting fat. Better eat right," Josh stammered.

More silence, and then, to his relief, her face cracked and she laughed. She turned and stepped to hug him, still laughing. Josh held her, bemused, but glad he hadn't completely stepped in it. When she calmed down a bit, more tears were in her eyes, and he didn't think they were all from joy.

"No, I'm not fat," she agreed. "But I think I'm headed to it. Women don't spontaneously go through a second puberty."

Josh was lost. "Second puberty?"

"Yeah, you know: body changing, chest growing, that type of thing."

"Oh." His mind immediately went to the email he'd just gotten. Didn't it say something about the female body changing? "I kind of noticed your chest...but what else have you seen that's different?"

His mom had turned back to her potatoes. She wiggled her hips. "Around here. Some extra padding."

Josh stepped up behind her and put his hands on the supposed extra padding. He squeezed, but didn't find fat, only her hips.

"And in front, my stomach."

He reached around, slipping his hands under her shirt to feel her belly. He found pleasant softness over a flat stomach, not cellulite.

"See?" she asked, having paused her potato peeling.

"You feel great to me." He moved his hands up, cupping her breasts. They were bare in her shirt, and they filled his palms easily, her nipples boring into his palms. He stepped closer, pushing his body up against her back, pressing himself into her butt. "Really great."

He nuzzled his mom's neck, desire rising along with his cock. She just stood there, letting him have his way, her neck tilted to one side. Blond hair tickled his nose where stray strands floated free of her ponytail. The scent of her shampoo filled his lungs, and he was suddenly filled with the urge to take her right there in the kitchen.

"Down, boy," his mom breathed. "If your dad comes home..."

"Who cares? I want you."

He could feel her hesitate, weighing the risks, so he pushed his luck. With a quick swoop, he moved from breast to waistband, pushing her sweatpants down to her ankles, dropping to his knees. In front of him were two white, soft cheeks, and he kissed each one with lingering, wet smacks. When he stood up again, he shoved his shorts down, revealing his hardon, and pushed it between her fleshy globes.

His mom stepped out of her sweats and spread her legs, urging him on with a hasty, "Be quick."

Josh bent at the knees, his cock springing from his mom's ass crack and bobbling freely under her. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy, and when he straightened up, he felt her grab hold and guide him into her warm, wet entrance. He thrust his hips, penetrating her and forcing a grunt from her. Another push, and the grunt turned to a moan. Pulling back, he gave a final push, burying himself as far as he could, causing her to cry out.

Grabbing hold of her tits once more, squeezing, Josh started to fuck his mother in the kitchen. His grunts and her moans filled the room, adding to the sound of their flesh slapping together as he worked his dick in and out of her pussy.

His mom started to emit a high pitched whimper with each impact, sending a spike of desire into Josh's brain, causing him to go even harder. His mom's whimpers turned to words, quiet and intimate.

"Oh my god...I can feel you...ughhh...holy shit...it feels so good...uhhh...I'm going to come...ohhh...mmmm...that's it...UHHHhhhh!!!"

Josh felt his mom climax, her body tensing in front of him, head dropping. He let go of her tits as she slumped, grabbing her hips instead and continued to run his dick into her sweet pussy. When she seemed to recover, he picked up again, and felt his own orgasm come over him. He felt a moment of pride for lasting longer than normal before shuddering to a halt, his semen jetting deep into his mom.

Several more jets followed, and when Josh was done, he slipped from her, his wet cock covered in their juices. Somehow in the few minutes they'd been fucking, he'd gotten a bit of wetness on his finger. Without thinking twice, he licked it. Sweetness filled his mouth as a wave of tiredness hit him. He stumbled to his room and collapsed on his bed.

***

Jean leaned against the counter, enjoying the now familiar feel of her son's warm semen deep in her womb. She felt the now familiar post-orgasm fatigue wash over her, and fought it off by shaking her head and pinching herself. Yawning and blinking, she pulled up her panties and sweats, catching any drips that might leak from her so she could go to the washroom and let her son's berry-scented essence drain from her safely. The last thing they needed was for Chuck to come home to a mess on the floor.

Sitting on the toilet, she happened to glance down and see a wet spot on her shirt. It was small and smelled like berries. Wondering how Josh had gotten his stuff there, she dabbed at it with a bit of toilet paper to dry it while gobs of semen splashed into the water below her.

When she was done, she changed her panties and went back to dinner prep. Josh was in his room, and she checked on him as she passed. He was sleeping! Maybe they'd come down with a bug? Jean checked the time and saw that her 'husband' was supposed to be home in less than an hour.

Right on cue, her phone dinged with a message. Predictably, it said, 'working late'. Why did he even bother sending them anymore? She hadn't responded in days, and the text history just showed several 'working late' in a row. Rolling her eyes, Jean went to finish dinner prep. It was clear they were on a collision course with a discussion about their relationship.

Josh appeared just in time to eat, looking a bit groggy as he sat down.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" she asked with a smile. His ardour had gone quite a ways to turning her mood around, making her feel sexy and desirable.

He smiled weakly and said, "Okay. It was the weirdest thing, I just felt a wave of weakness. Is that what it's like for you?"

"Sounds like. It might just be a cold or flu, or it could be..."

"The pills," he finished for her.

Jean nodded. They ate in silence, each in their own thoughts. For Jean, it was a no-brainer where they went from here. If the pills were causing her issues, she could handle it, but any adverse effects for her child were a no go.

Josh, as if reading her thoughts, said, "I'm fine, mom. I feel great."

She flashed a smile at him. "I know, but my first duty is to your safety. Let's try taking a break from them for now, ok? I think we've gotten enough benefits, no use in pushing too far."

"If you say so. What if...you don't want, like, what if you stop wanting..."

Jean got up from the table and walked around to his side. She leaned down, hugging him around the neck from behind. "Our future is not going to be decided by some silly internet pills. Ok?" When he nodded, she nuzzled his neck, taking a big whiff of his scent. "Besides...I am pretty sure I'm addicted to you now," she whispered in his ear, before standing up and going back to her meal.

She grinned at her son's red face and goofy grin. The warm pool of desire in her pussy, even absent the berry smell, confirmed the truth of her words. Her reaction only cemented in her mind what she had to do next.

After dinner, she sent Chuck a text, 'We have to talk'. He responded in less than a minute with a reply that said, 'home by ten'. It would have to do.

Over the next few hours, Jean felt herself go through a gauntlet of emotions. The anticipation of what was coming ate at her confidence, and she almost reversed course a few times. When ten came, and the sound of the front door closing came to her ears, Jean squared her shoulders and bit down in the soon to come bitter pill. Josh was in his room, headphones on as directed, in case things got loud.

Chuck entered the kitchen and saw her sitting at the table. He looked as he always did, but to her eyes now, he was a different man. Not the man she married and loved for so many years, but a stranger. He looked at the twice-crumpled piece of paper laid flat on the table in front of her. "You know," he said.

Jean nodded.

Her husband slumped, as if a hidden strain left him, and he ran his hand through thinning hair. "Thank god for that," he said, sitting across from her.

"Huh?" was all that Jean could come up with.

"I couldn't find a way to tell you, so this is easier," Chuck explained.

"Who is she? Actually," Jean held up her hand. "I don't care. Why a vasectomy?" It was the only thing she truly wanted an answer for.

Chuck had the decency to look upset. "It was too much pressure. Remember that time when I couldn't perform, when Josh was two? Your constant need to get knocked up was fucking with my head. I thought that if I knew it was impossible, I could just treat your obsession as role play. It worked."

"But why not tell me? Communicate!"

"Because you enjoyed the thought of it too much to take it away. This way was better, don't you see? You thought you were 'getting bred', as you so artfully put it, and enjoyed every minute we had sex. I was able to get it up, knowing that it was out of my control."

Jean closed her eyes, and tried to look at it from Chuck's point of view. In a backwards way, it kind of made sense...for someone not in a loving marriage. He manipulated her and lied to her for years, which is the worst part of it all.

"Yes, I enjoy the thought of getting pregnant. It's not my reason for living. Did I ever go over the deep end? If I was that obsessed, I'd have found someone else long ago." Josh invaded her thoughts, and she squashed it. "Fine," she said. "It's done now anyway. Why the affair?"

Chuck sighed. "Ellen just happened. I wasn't looking, we just...clicked. I did my best to ignore it, but we went on a work trip last year and it snowballed from there. I swear I didn't want to hurt you. Like I said, I've been wanting to tell you..."

"Now what? You're reversing the snip, so you can knock her up? Won't that be too much pressure?" Jean couldn't help the venom that slipped into her tone.

"Ellen isn't pressing. She wants to have a family before 40 but with her...it's a fun thought."

Jean could feel herself losing control. In an effort to avoid tears and a meltdown, she asked, "Now what?"

"I go in for the reversal next week."

"Not that, idiot! I mean with us!" She took a deep breath, fighting to stay calm. In a quieter tone, she added, "Are you moving out?"

"I'm sorry, I truly am. I didn't mean for this to happen, but Ellen makes me happy. We haven't been happy in a while now, and I think we both deserve it. Splitting up is the only way forward. I'll get some things now, and arrange for the rest when I have a place." He stood up and went to their room to pack. Her room, now.

***

Josh didn't actually mind stopping the pills. He'd forgotten to take them once or twice in the past week as it was, and he was worried about the 'changes' his mom might be going through. What if they were dangerous? Granted, they didn't seem dangerous, if it was the increased breast size and soft shapeliness.

He idly wondered if coming off the pills would change it all back, but wasn't really concerned. As long as he could keep being with his mom, it was fine. He spent the evening listening to music while doing homework, headphones on at his mom's direction. He knew she was going to talk to his dad, and was worried about what might happen.

When he was done his work, he fired up a game. He was just starting to think about going to bed when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see his mom, eyes red as if she'd been crying. He took off his headphones.

"Are you okay?" he asked, standing up to give her a hug.

She just hugged him back, not saying anything. They stayed like this for a bit until she let him go. "Your dad and I are divorcing," she said quietly, sitting on his bed.

"Ah," Josh said, joining her. "I guess it was inevitable."

"It was now, yeah, but not always. I'm sad that what we had is gone, but it's been gone for a while."

"Sorry, Mom."

"Tell me, do you feel a pressure to...um, perform, with me? Like, do I talk about getting pregnant too much?"

Josh shook his head, confused. "No, the talk is kinda hot, and I have no issues getting there with you. Why? Is that what dad said?"

"Yeah. If you ever do feel that way, please tell me, okay? I promise I won't be mad. I don't need to get pregnant, it's just hot if I think I might. If I never do, I'll be fine, I promise."

It was Josh's turn to reassure his mom. He turned and hugged her, whispering in her ear, "Our future is not going to be decided by whether you're pregnant or not. And I'll keep trying to fuck a baby into you as long as you want."

Josh was pleased to hear his mom laugh and hug him tight. When they separated, she gave him a look that sent heat to his crotch. His dick stirred.

She said, "I'd take you up on that, but your dad is still here, packing some things. Tell you what...when he's gone, I'm going to bed, and I want you to join me. I want to wake up next to my man."

Josh's heart thundered in his chest, and his dick surged to full length. He adjusted it to ease the pressure in his pants.

His mom saw, and smiled. "You make me feel so good," she said, before lifting her sweatshirt and flashing her bare breasts. When he reached out, she danced back with a giggle and let her shirt drop, hiding her wondrous bust. She left the room, her ass swaying, and Josh wondered how long his dad would be.

Josh had lost all interest in his game. He just browsed his phone listening for the sound of his dad's car starting up. Instead, he was surprised by a knock on his door. "Come in," he called.

His dad entered, looking somber but also somehow at ease? LIke his face had lost some tension that had been there for a long time. He looked younger. From the door, he said, "Hey, son. Did your mom tell you what's going on?"

Josh nodded.

"Good. I just want you to know this has nothing to do with you or your mom, she's a great lady. Sometimes people just drift apart. I'll still be in your life, you can come visit once I find a place."

"Okay." Josh didn't really believe his dad. If he did end up getting the other woman pregnant, he'd be busy with a new child, without time for his grown up one.

"Okay, well, goodbye for now. I'll text soon."

"Bye."

With a half hearted wave, Josh's dad left, and soon after he heard the sound of his car start up. Josh counted to one hundred, and then again, to make sure his dad didn't turn back, before heading to his parent's room. Rather, his mom's room. Their room?

Knocking on her door, he heard her faint call to come in.

***

Jean stripped down to nothing as soon as she heard the door close, and got into bed. Nude, she waited for Josh to join her. He took too long, but eventually she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in," she called.

Josh opened the door, eyes taking in the sight of her with her covers pulled up her chin. He grinned and closed the door behind him. Swiftly stripping, he proudly displayed his half hard cock, swaying between his legs.

Jean felt a warm tingle in her pussy and nipples at the sight of her handsome son, naked in her bedroom. Unable to hold back, and not wanting to play games, she flipped the blanket back, exposing herself to his appreciative eyes. Seeing his delight enhanced her desire, and she beckoned him closer.

Horny mom watched her only son climb up on her marriage bed and stalk her on all fours, his menacing cock thrusting towards her. She felt her heart skip a beat at the sight. When he got to her feet, she slowly spread her legs in invitation. Her plump labia gaped, her wet pussy dripped with anticipation.

Josh climbed up her body, until he was hovering over her, eyes searching hers.

Jean said, "Fuck me. Put your seed in me and give me your baby."

Without a word, her son lowered himself, a tentative tapping at her entrance becoming a confident push when he found himself at the gateway to her womb. Jean wasn't sure if she would ever get used to feeling her son's cock enter her. The sublime feeling of his perfect penetration sent her senses soaring, and she let out a wordless cry. She was so wet he was able to bury himself in one thrust, his balls coming to rest on her ass. She loved how full he made her feel, and squeezed down on him with her inner muscles.

Josh grunted in surprise, pulled out and fucked into her again. And again. His shaft stroked her entrance, his tip poked at her cervix.

"That's it, son. Fuck your mother. Fuck me, and make me a mommy. Fuck your baby in me, son. I want to feel it when you come. I want you to fill me up with your sperm and make a little Josh. I want your son, Josh. Put your baby in me!"

Jean's dirty talk seemed to put a fire in her son's mind, for he started to fuck her harder, pushing deep into her with each stroke, mashing his head against her cervix over and over. A low grunt sounded from deep in his chest, a primal growl that sent a shiver through her body, and then her son was coming in her.

She could feel it, in her belly, a warmth that spread to her womb. The warmth turned into a fire built by her son's animalistic rutting and spurting cock. The fire spread to her hips, her belly, her tits and then her nipples. Her rigid nubs ached to feel the powerful suckling of her son. Jean interrupted her son's orgasm to pull his head down to her chest. "Suck," she hissed.

Josh's lips clamped onto a nipple, tongue stroking and pulling insistently. The suckling seemed to release the ache in her tit, the relief enough to send her over the top. Her body's release came in two ways: her pussy on his cock, and her milk in her tits.

With a rush, milk flowed to her nipple and into Josh's mouth, where he drank greedily. Her other breast had a similar letdown, milk leaking down her plump tit onto the bed. Jean just trembled under her son, lost in her own world of pleasure from coming and feeding at the same time.

Josh soon changed to her other tit, his penis still pressed deep into her. Fucking turned to feeding, and mother and son relaxed into an intimate embrace.

Jean sighed, holding him close. Fluid ran down the crack of her ass and the smell of berries filled the air. She breathed deeply of the heady scent, noting it was different than usual. Curious, she took a drop of milk on her finger and stuck it in her mouth. Sweet berry-flavoured cream covered her tongue. That was new.