The Supplement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive went quick, and by the time they got home, Jean was practically panting for it. Her pussy dripped in her panties, which were soon discarded when they got into the privacy of their home. Bending over on the back of the couch, she presented herself to her son while looking back. "I want to feel it. Now." She wiggled her ass back and forth, watching in fascination as the bulge in his pants grew.

Without a hint of reluctance, he dropped his pants and underwear, exposing his hard meat to her hungry gaze. A droplet of honey fell from her parted labia. Stepping up behind her, he pressed his glans into her opening, and Jean felt it. Felt all of it. What started out as normal kept going and going until she felt the same burn of his cock filling her all the way up, and a bit more.

"Jesus, Josh," she panted.

When his head had popped into her entrance, the burn subsided, and the complete fullness started. Like a reverse birth, Josh's cock made its way into her, expanding the route to her womb to its fullest.

Jean dropped her head onto her crossed arms, focussing on her son and his cock. When he had gotten as far as he could, to her surprise, he pushed more, and with a satisfying slippery sundering, he was fully slotted. She knew why she didn't remember the night before. She was so full her other senses blanked out, and all she could feel was cock. The cock started to fuck her, and she was lost to time and space.

The well-fucked mommy took her son's penis into her body, her accommodating cunt opening for him to plumb her depths while supplying climax after mind-sundering climax. When he came, her cervix drank in his essence like fine wine, supplying millions of sperm to her thirsty womb.

She didn't pass out this time, instead riding out her endless orgasms and her son's sperm injection until all that was left was two limp and ragged humans. They dragged themselves to bed, not bothering with dinner, and slept for hours.

When Jean woke, she felt a warmth in her belly that she hadn't felt in years. Almost two decades. It was what she'd felt weeks before finding out she was pregnant with Josh, and she knew that it had happened again. She was pregnant with her son's baby.

Dragging herself from bed, she didn't wake Josh, sensing that somehow his climaxes took a lot out of him now. She went to the kitchen and made herself a snack. Her breasts weren't full yet, but would be in the morning. Either she woke Josh now for a feeding, or in the morning...it wasn't a hard decision. They hadn't eaten dinner, and needed to not be late again.

In their bedroom, she doffed her top and bra and crawled over the bed to her son. Murmuring, she gently guided her dangling, plump nipple to his mouth, grazing his lips. Without opening his eyes, he opened his mouth and took her in, suckling to bring her letdown. It came and he drank deep, tit flesh pulling rhythmically. After he emptied one breast she pulled her teat from his mouth and directed the other one in. More greedy gobbling. When that one was empty, she lay down next to him and they slept.

In the morning, in Jean's mind, it was a done deal. Over the next several weeks of fucking, sucking and sleeping, her certainty only grew until one fateful day she made an appointment with her doctor.

It was confirmed. One of the many times her son had emptied his balls in her, - she knew which one - had resulted in her egg catching, and she was pregnant. Jean loved replaying in her head, over and over, the moment when he was pressed into her, penis disgorging reams of semen, knocking her up.

Josh, for his part, seemed happy. Mostly, he was preoccupied with injecting even more gallons of sperm into her belly with his impressive cock, though the job was done. She never refused him, happy to feel the burn of his entry every time, and the fucking that sometime resulted in her passing out.

When the baby came, she breastfed both of her babies, one fat boob for each. Even though Josh stopped taking the pills, she could swear the taste of berries lingered in his semen, and he referred to her as his berry milkshake machine before sucking on her nipples.

***

Josh quickly uploaded his resume, knowing he had a limited window to get it done before - a crash sounded from the kitchen. Out of time. With a final click, he submitted his application before rushing out to help his mom.

As expected, he found her on her knees cleaning up the spilled cereal. He quickly scooped up his daughter, making an airplane noise as he made his way to her room - his old room - to change her. Once she was in clean pullup and clothes, he hugged her before letting her loose into the house again.

Finding his mom once again upright, cereal mess gone, he walked up behind her at the sink. She slowed her washing to press her head into his cheek, and he gave a quick squeeze before heading out to keep an eye on the toddler determined to make a mess of everything. Being a dad was pretty fun, even if he couldn't admit to being her dad. That honour was given to a mystery 'one night stand' his mom had had after her divorce.

It was a good excuse for an unexpected pregnancy, and no one had questioned it. So far they'd had some trouble finding an excuse for the second one growing in her belly, now five months along. They'd have to get creative, because every time they had sex, she begged for his baby...and he wasn't going to deny her.