The Surgeon's Lodger

Story Info
A trans love story with a little tasteful sex.
4.8k words
4.66
11k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

"If you want we can go to court and fight this out. You know being the poor put upon wife I will probably win and you'll pay costs."

"But how is that fair? You get the London penthouse flat and I get left with the fixer upper in Hertfordshire. We haven't even started on it yet, it was meant to be your project. There's still a sitting tenant to get rid off."

"You should have thought of that before fucking your secretary shouldn't you."

"You know full well I didn't, I hugged her after her mother died, that's what those pictures were."

"Listen to me Sam, I've seen your browsing history. Do you want that to become public knowledge? What will the hospital think about the stuff you look at. How would you like me to tell them that you are a sick pervert?"

"It's not sick it's just different."

"Well you wouldn't catch a real man looking at that stuff. I though I married a real man, not a faggot."

"You never used to complain."

"I never knew what was is your head when we in bed. It sickens me. Take the deal or deal with the consequences. Give me the penthouse and I

won't sue for alimony."

"But that flat is worth over a million now! The house was only two hundred thousand. Once I paid off the flat, I'll be broke!"

"Well you better keep the tenant paying his rent then. Is it a deal, or do you want to see what the hospital thinks when I tell them one of their best surgeons is a pervert."

"Ok, I'll move out at the weekend."

Sam knew she had him over a barrel. Fiona would sell the penthouse and move to Scotland with her boyfriend. The divorce would say it was his fault. At least she'd be out of his life forever the conniving bitch.

The house in Hertford was a hundred year old three bedroom end of terrace. It was close to the town center and the train station. They bought it at an auction and Fiona wanted to "flip" it. She had been addicted to watching television programs where they renovated old houses.

Previously it was owned by middle aged woman who had died leaving to distant relatives, they auctioned it off. When they met the tenant he had told them he was prepared to move out with a months notice. Sam said he could stay until they were ready to start work, he did not like the idea of it being empty. He had been warned that squatters could easily spot empty properties.

Sam moved most of his stuff from the penthouse into storage and arrived at the house Sunday morning. He had a key so just walked straight in.

"Who the hell are.. oh it's you Mr Walker, Sam isn't it?"

"I'm so sorry Micheal, I should have called. It's been such a rush the last few days, it went out of my head."

"Well it's your house, is there anything wrong?"

"I'm divorcing Fiona, and moving here. Before you worry, you can stay I'll be glad of the company, well any company that doesn't spit acid like that old witch did."

Micheal looked up from the kitchen table with a bright smile and shining baby blue eyes.

"I did notice some friction when you visited after the auction."

Sam stared at him, there was something in that smile, something he found attractive. He turned away and coughed.

"Any chance of a coffee?"

"Of course where are my manners. I have no sugar, is half fat milk ok?"

As Micheal got up, Sam noticed his smooth legs. His face was very clean shaven too. Sam wondered if he shaved it off or was he naturally hairless.

They sat and chatted about the house and how Sam intended to do some of the decorating himself. Micheal suggested Sam move into the smaller bedroom as the master bedroom still had Mrs Banners things in. He said he wasn't sure what to do with them as Sam was the owner and technically they were his.

They went upstairs and looked through the room. The bed was a large 1950's style wooden frame, with a soft mattress. There were two large wardrobes. They were filled with dresses and skirts. The floor was covered in shoes. A large chest of drawers was full of nylon underwear. When they opened the bottom drawer Sam noticed Micheal's eyes go wide eyed looking at the old fashion corselettes and girdles.

"Some of this stuff is really old Micheal. Did she collect vintage clothes."

"I wouldn't say collect, she loved to wear this stuff though."

"I'm not sure what to do with it. Dustbin, charity or ebay?"

"I'm between jobs I can sort it out tomorrow if you want."

"That would be kind of you, thanks."

They chatted most of the day. Sam was glad to have good company. Micheal was around thirty five, ten years younger than him. They went for a pub lunch at the Barge pub and sat outside watching the boats go by on the river. It seemed to Sam like he had know Micheal for months. It was odd, he was warm and open. It wasn't like that normally with men. They took a slow walk back by the river.

Later that night Sam got them a takeaway and they sat and watched a movie together. Sam told Micheal he would be back late Monday as he had a difficult heart operation to perform.

Sam went to bed feeling happier that he had felt in years. Was it Hertford? It was a lovely old town. Surrounded buy fields yet only a twenty miles from the center of London. It even had it's own castle. He did like the town. Or was it the company? He had to admit he was very fond of Micheal. He almost felt attracted to him. He fell asleep optimistic about his life for the first time since he married Fiona.

Sam had a call when he was passing through Edmonton, the patient had died. As that was the only operation he was scheduled to do that day he turned around and headed home. He stopped off on the Mac Donalds over the A10 and picked Micheal and himself up a couple of breakfasts.

The parking near the house was full as people using the train station parked there during the day. Sam made a mental note, build a driveway soon! He parked a hundred yards away and walked in the back gate. As he approached the kitchen he saw a women with long blond hair in a green dress and black heels washing up. Micheal must have company. He felt bad he didn't bring enough food.

As he walked in the back door the woman turned dropped the plate and screamed. Sam stood slack jawed at the beautiful woman in front of him. It was Micheal.

Micheal grew hysterical and started to apologize and blubber. Sam put the food down on the table, walked across and wrapped his strong arms around Micheal and hugged him.

"Shuuush, don't worry, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You're a beautiful women."

"But, but you will throw me out and..."

"No I won't I'm a surgeon. I have assisted in a few sexual reassignment operations I understand."

Micheal looked up with tear filled eyes at him.

"Do you? I want to be a woman, but I think I still want to keep my bits, what does that make me?"

Sam lent down and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"It makes you a beautiful, special person. Gender isn't just about the flesh between your legs. Doing my job I've seen XX chromosome males, XY chromosome females, intersex females, women without wombs, men with wombs. It isn't just black and white."

"You don't mind? I have been dressing in Mrs Banners things since she died. I feel so guilty about it, but would hate to lose all of her beautiful clothes."

"They look wonderful on you. Those nylon stocking make your legs look amazing."

"Do you think so. I have a girdle on too. I works wonders on my shape."

"What do I call you. I can't call you Micheal dressed like that.

"Oh I know it's obvious, please call me Michelle."

They sat and ate breakfast, Sam noticed Michelle's mannerisms were decidedly female. He had noticed a hint of it on Sunday.

"Michelle, I have a confession to make. I find girls like you incredibly arousing. My wife caught me looking on my laptop and wanted a divorce. She doesn't understand people like us."

Michelle put her hand on Sam's and looked into his eyes.

"I'm so glad we found each other."

She got up and sat on Sam's lap, They hugged each other like the world was ending. For them a new world was just beginning.

Part 2

They moved into the living room. The old but comfortable sofa welcomed them both. They sat apart, but at a angle so they could talk. Michelle's knees touched Sam's. Unwilling to part from such an understanding warm presence.

"So how long have you felt this way Michelle?"

She thrilled at being called by her female name. Until today no one had ever called her anything but Micheal, or freak.

"I tried my mother's clothes on years ago. She indulged me, much to the disgust of my stepfather. He called me a freak and threaten to beat it out of me."

"It's so sad how people think along rails. There is very little difference between males and females. We as humans amplify them. You are a man so therefore you will act this way and wear this."

"My stepfather grew to hate me. He said no real man would do it."

"Did you know we all start of as female, but our XX, or XY, chromosomes determine how we develop. Testicles are like a descended womb. The clitoris is a shortened penis. Vaginal lips are the same skin as scrotal tissue. The...."

"Please Sam too much detail!"

Sam noticed her nose wrinkled when she laughed.

"Sorry, always a surgeon. What I mean is sex is of the body, gender is of the mind. If you feel like a woman you need to express yourself as one. Have you ever been out as Michelle?"

"What! good god no. My mother died when I was young and my step father threw all my girls away. He said he would throw me out if he saw me in anything girly."

"You need to go out, relate to the world as Michelle, see how it relates to you."

"I can't people would laugh, they would all see I'm a man."

Sam dragged her up, and stood her in front of the mirror in the hall.

"Look at yourself. All I see is a very attractive women. You even painted your nails."

"I have had plenty of practice. I hadn't dressed for years. I tried to fight it. But being alone in a house with a bedroom full of women's clothesI couldn't help it. When I found the wig it just seemed like fate."

"Come out with me now. Come for a walk."

"I can't I'm too scared."

"Look Michelle, you need to realise you are an attractive woman, think that you are and that's what people will see. Be confident, I'll be there nothing will happen. Just trust me I'm a doctor."

She laughed at that remark and dried her eyes.

"Just a suggestion, get some lower heels and a handbag. You may want a coat it's getting a little nippy."

"I have studied every makeup and deportment video on youtube in the last year. I do know what to wear and when, Mr doctor. Ok, I'll come if it's doctors orders."

She went to the bedroom. She put on some low heel wedge court shoes and a plain, mid length black coat. She checked her look in the mirror. She saw a attractive looking housewife type of women looking back. This might work she thought. She headed down the stairs, her heart and stomach doing cartwheels.

Sam linked arms with her and they headed toward the town. As they passed the station there was a throng of people, a train must have arrived. Hertford East was the end of the line, so there were never too many. They passed the couple without a second glance.

In the town Sam stopped to look at a menu in the bistro. He saw their reflection in the window, a good looking couple he thought. He saw Michelle's radiant smile. She was happy. This was the right thing to do.

Sam led her through the town to Hertford castle. He loved history and felt he need to explain it to her.

"See that mound, that was the original motte. There was a building on top. Just after 1066, the Normans forced the locals to build the mound then the walls around the base."

"You love history don't you"

They crossed the bridge into the castle grounds. On the other side of what was once the moat, they held hands. She looked into his eyes.

"Tell me more. I've lived here for two years, and didn't known any of this."

"We must remember our history Michelle. Those in the past have made many mistakes, so we don't have to make them again. The way beautiful, people like you were treated for instance. We should accept people for what they are, not what we expect them to be."

She wanted to reach up and kiss him. She didn't need to. He lent down and kissed her. Her arms around his neck, she cocked her right leg up as she reached up meeting his kiss.

"Sorry Michelle, I just couldn't help it."

"I would have kissed you if you hadn't Sam."

They walked around the grounds and Sam explained that the castle gatehouse which he said was built about 1170 and rebuilt 1463. Parts of the wall may be 800 years old. The French captured the castle for a year in 1215.

She stopped him again reached up for another kiss.

"I think you are capturing my heart Sam. I'm falling in love with you. It's scary, I've never felt this way about anyone. You're too good to be true. I'm sorry if I offended you."

"I feel the same way about you. I have always found special ladies like you very attractive. Some women are feminine by nature, some just don't bother. Women now seem to treat their femininity as a weakness and reject it. Women like you crave it and cherish it. Femininity is a strength that compliments masculinity. My wife seemed very feminine until I married her. Then I realized she used it to bag herself a rich doctor. Well I'm not rich now."

"I don't care about that. I just love they way you understand me. I've never told anyone about myself, but with you it felt easy."

"My wife called me a pervert because I looked at pictures of gender reassigned women. I'm sorry if I seem old fashion, but I enjoy feminine women."

"Were they naked pictures?"

"I'm a doctor, how many women do you think I've seen naked?"

She laughed.

"Point taken."

"I would love to have a relationship with you Michelle, but I'm afraid as soon as we get serious you will start wearing jeans and men's shirts like my wife did."

She kissed his cheek and said.

"I wouldn't care if I never wore a single pair of trousers again in my life. These clothes feel so right, so me."

"I really am falling for you Michelle."

He showed her the rest of the castle and had one more surprise for her.

"The main building there was home for Elizabeth the first as a child. There was a myth she was a man. The myth said the real Elizabeth died of the plague just before Henry, her father was to visit. So they took a village boy called Neville and dressed him as Elizabeth to avoid Henry's anger. That's why she was the virgin queen."

"Wow, was that true. I wouldn't have minded being Neville if it were."

"No, just a rumor, that's all. Do you fancy a drink in the Six Templar's?"

The pub was just outside the castle wall. Michelle knew it well, as it was the least expensive pub in Hertford. She was worried she would be recognized and didn't want to spoil her perfect day.

"How about we get some wine and take it home?"

They left the off licence, and walked home hand in hand, looking forward to an interesting night to come.

Part 3

There was a chill in the air by the time they walked through the front door. Sam went into the kitchen to get glasses and a cork screw. Michelle lit the old log effect gas fire and turned on the old radio gram. It took a few seconds to warm up as it was the pre-transistor valve type. Michelle loved it as it had a deep rich sound.

She flicked through her LP's and selected Lou Reed's Transformer. She loved collecting classic vinyl albums. She put the record on the turntable and closed the lid.

The music started as Sam came through to the living room with the wine and some nibbles on a tray.

"Oh, wow, what a classic, Lou Reed, don't tell me you like this type of music too?"

"I love Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Iron Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, ELO and many of the 70's and 80's bands."

"I can't believe it. I love that era too. Vinyl gives such a warm sound, I love hearing the crackle between tracks."

"That radiogram must be fifty years old, but I love the sound."

They chatted about music they liked and disliked for a few minutes, then Perfect Day was playing.

"Thank you so much for today Sam, it was my perfect day. You made me so happy. I got to experience a day as a woman."

"You are a woman Michelle a very spec..sorry I have to stop calling you that. You are a wonderful person. Why does it have to be just for today. Stay here as a woman full time."

"I can't, I need a job to pay the rent. I'm down to my last few hundred pounds. I have to be a man to work."

"Michelle, I'm your landlord.For your sake and mine, stay as Michelle. I'll pay the bills. I want you to be happy. I want Michelle in my life."

Michelle sobbed, and Sam moved closer and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her in close.

"It's ok, just let it out."

Michelle told him about all the pain she felt growing up. The encounters she had with guys when she thought she may have been gay.

"It's understandable Michelle, many trans people go through the same thing. These names like trans, Bi, gay are just labels though. If you look at a mouse or a dog, can you see if it is male or female without looking between it's legs? Do they act differently? No. As I said to you before, It's just what we humans do. We put things into boxes to understand the world. Some people get scared if you don't stay in your little box. It's bullshit really. You are a woman and you should live as one if you wish."

She turned her head and kissed him, her tongue exploring his. He lent into her pushing her back into the sofa. Her hand fell down to his leg and found the hard protrusion there. Her eyes widened.

"Did I do that?"

"Sorry Michelle, I can't help it. I'm attracted to femininity. You exude it."

"I'm flattered. Let me see if I can help you with it."

She started to unzip his trousers,but Sam stopped her.

"You don't have to Michelle."

"No please I want to, I owe you, let me do this for you."

"You owe me nothing, I just enjoyed a day with a beautiful woman."

She kissed him and undid his belt. Their breathing became heavier. Sam's hand caressed her stockings, and moved up as high as the suspenders. She grabbed his wrist.

"No please, I'm don't want you to touch me there. Just lay back."

Sam relaxed and lay back. Michelle gently caressed his ridged member. She pulled his trousers completely off, then went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of baby oil. She coated his member and his balls and gently resumed pleasing her man. Her right hand was stroking his twitching penis in slow sensuous movements, while her left gently massaged his balls.

Sam had never had this from his wife. Sex with her was like a chore, she just kept asking him to hurry up. Michelle was driving him wild.

His eyes were growing wide and his breath quickening. She knew he was close. She lent down and took the head into her mouth, sucked and swirled her tongue around. He exploded, pumping his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it, and licked him clean.

"Oh god that was amazing, please let me do something for you."

"You already have. Just treating me and wanting me as a woman has given me the best day of my life. Were you serious about letting me live here as a woman?"

"Yes Michelle, I'll buy you whatever you need. You can keep the place tidy, shop, cook, clean. Play the housewife if you like. I certainly want you as my girlfriend."

"No Sam, if YOU like. Do you want me chained to the kitchen sink? Are you into bondage?"

She laughed at his feigned shock.

"When I said I'd get you whatever you needed I didn't mean chains. You can help with the renovation though, it needs a woman's touch."

Part 4

They talked into the early hours of the morning. Sam told her that he had been involved with an on off relationship with his room mate in medical school. He said the sex was very infrequent as he never felt fully comfortable with being with another man. The only time they had sex he used to insist his room mate wore a pair of knickers that one his old girlfriends had left behind. His room mate soon tired of this.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers
12