The Surprise

Story Info
Indian hubby plans to surprise wife.
2.8k words
3.28
19.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, can you get lunch from office today? I'm running late" said my wife as I was barely waking up. I looked at her from half opened eyes and she looked amazing. "Yeah sure, but whats the hurry? You're leaving so soon it's only 7 am" I asked. "Wake up sleepy pants! Today is the my annual day!" she said.

It was her annual day. Her company's annual day actually. My wife Somya worked as a manager in an MNC. Due to her good looks and charming personality, the management had decided to make her the compere for the annual day program. She was putting in a lot of effort as her appraisal was around the corner and it was an excellent opportunity to impress the top brass. At 29, she still looked like a 22 year old college goer. Fair, waist length hair, big beautiful eyes which had made me fall crazy in love with her. Oh yes, marrying her was one of the most amazing things I had done in my life.

We earned well. My job in sales and hers in marketing made us a good combination. My job demanded travel but she understood. We were living the perfect fairytale life with ample action under the sheets. But too much of a good thing can be boring too. I didn't know this back then but even if I did, there wasn't much that I could've done about the chain of events which were about to take place.

I got ready and went to work. It was a slow day and I was getting quite bored. I had a sales call to attend near to the 5 star where Somya's company had her event planned. They had booked the place for 2 days and all the participants had to reach early in the morning for rehearsals and practice. I had an invitation for the program which was to start at 8pm. It was a typical corporate program - some light entertainment, speech by the leadership and then award distribution. This was supposed to be followed by dinner with cocktails. I told her I'd be there by 7:30

It was 4pm and I decided to leave for my sales call. I figured that the meeting would take a couple of hours and I should be comfortably be at the hotel by 6. It was a little early but maybe I could help her relax a bit before the program. She was jittery in the morning and her phone was switched off the entire day. I understood though - she needed to focus on her work. She needed her own time and there wasn't anything wrong with it.

I reached the hotel and went up to the reception. "I'm here to see Somya from ABC corp, we have a booking for an event today" I was dressed in a suit and the receptionist automatically assumed I am a senior from her company. Maybe that or maybe the fact that I said 'we have a booking' instead of 'they'. It was unintentional but it did save me the time of filling up the visitor's register.

"She's in room 1108 Sir. Would you like for me to call and inform her?" The attendant asked. "No it's alright, I'll call her myself" I said.

On my way up, I hoped she wouldn't freak out that I was there 2 hours early. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe I should've informed her but her phone was switched off. Oh yes, her damn phone was off. Now how was I supposed to call her when her phone was off. I had already reached her floor and was about to hit the button to the ground floor but I felt too lazy to go back. I went up to her room and knocked hoping she was inside and not practicing at the banquet.

No reply. Second knock. Again no reply. I was standing there like an idiot when the cleaning lady walked by.

"Anything I can help you with Sir?" she asked. The expensive suit really had its own priviledges.

"Yes, I think I misplaced my access card. Can you please let me in" I asked.

"Sure Sir, not a problem" and she swiped her master card.

I thanked her and opened the door. She wasn't in the room. It was a decent sized room with all the things one would expect in a posh hotel. I decided to relax a bit in the room and surprise her when she walked in.

Some time passed and I really got bored. Thats when I heard her footsteps at the door. Like a naughty child, I started to look for a place to hide so I could surprise her once she was inside. I looked at the window curtain. Sure, I could hide behind there only as long as Somya didn't feel like opening them up. So I tip toed behind the long curtains which even hid my feet. The gap in the middle between those two curtains allowed me to peep through and see the room while carefully hiding me from plain sight. This was exciting and for some reason, reminded me of sex with Somya just after marriage. It used to be so exciting and adventurous but now it had become monotonous and routine. It's shameful to admit but it did feel great hiding behind the curtain and spying on my own wife.

She walked in wearing the same sari she wore in the morning. She had packed another sari to wear for the main event. Guess she would change in sometime and the rehearsals were all done by now. She walked in tired and lay on the bed. I didn't think this to be a good time to give her a scare and so I stood there quietly. Simply observing her. In sometime, she turned on her phone. Phone, oh yes the phone. I took out mine and put in on silent. Didn't want a client call to give away the surprise!

She checked her messages and then suddenly sighed when she came across a particular message. "Oh no not now" she said. She called the number immediately.

"Hii Ajay, sorry couldn't take your call. I'm really busy yaar....... no don't........ look I'm sure........ okay so tell me on the phone......... no Ajay its getting late.............where are you.........fine just 10 minutes then"

Ajay was a Senior Manager in her company who had the hots for Somya. She had told me about how he was always hitting on her despite being married himself. He was one of their key accounts manager and brought in a lot of revenue so the company bosses liked him a lot. Somya being in marketing had to work with him and so she had decided to allow them to be 'friends' so he can chill out and not pester her anymore. They had strict rules though. He never called when she was at home and she made sure to keep him in limits.

Knock knock.

Somya got up and opened the door.

"Hey gorgeous how are you!" Ajay beamed as he walked in. He hugged her and she gave him a light hug back. "Fine so tell me what was the good news you are so desperate to tell me" said asked. "Not so soon dear, first look at you, looking like a movie star. But you're so tired. Let me relax you first" he said. "Okay so I gave you 10 minutes just so you can tell me the good news in person. If you wanna fool around you can leave" she was getting agitated. "Okay okay, so the thing is - tonight, the CEO is going to make a surprise announcement. Guess what?" he said. "Just tell me already Ajay" Somya demanded. "I cracked a 100 crore deal for the company! They are going to promote me and send me to London office for 3 years to oversee the implementation!" he said.

Somya's eyes grew big! "Really! Wow that is amazing. When are they planning your travel. Congratulations too!" she babbled.

"So eager to get rid of me haha. Well I'll go there next week to kickstart the project then finally move after a month with my wife. She has to serve her notice period and so the whole thing should take close to 30-35 days." he said. "Yes, your wife. She must be so proud of you" Somya said. "Are you proud of me though?" he asked and held her left hand.

"Yes, I'm happy for you. Look I'm really stressed out can we talk later maybe" Somya said. "Sure but I'm not gonna let you walk up to the stage like this. Let me give you a neck massage" he said. "Look this is really not necessary Ajay, I'd really appreciate some aloneee ahhhhh" Somya let off a soft moan and his fingers started to massage her neck. He made her sit on the bed and went up behind her on his knees and started to massage her.

"Feels good right? Just relax and enjoy" he said. "Okay just 5 minutes Ajayyyy" she said. The massage was having its effect on her and she was feeling relaxed and less agitated.

"I'll miss you Somya. You know I have always liked you. Before I go, tell me, was there a chance for us to be together if both of us were single?" he asked. "Mmmmm what are you talking about Ajay.... mmm maybeee cant say for sure" she said.

"Haha I'll take it as a yes. So whats gonna be my goodbye gift?" he asked.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"This" he said and slowly unzipped his pant to take his semi hard dick out. "I want you to play with my friend."

"What! No way" she stood up. Ajay came close to her and held her by her waist with his dick still out. "Come on Somya don't be such a prude. You know I have always desired you. Just touch it, play with it. Please" he asked.

"This is crazy what if I don't want to..." Somya said. He took her hand and put it on his dick. "I know you wont say no. I can feel the chemistry between us and I'm leaving soon giving you the perfect reason not to hold on anymore" he left her hand but she kept holding on to his dick. To my utter disbelief, she started to slowly stoke it. Then the pace fastened and it got rock hard.

"Ohh yess baby yesss stroke my dick baby" he closed his eyes and was enjoying it. He was uncircumcised and around 5 inches long. Considerably thick. Somya was now stroking his dick with her right hand and with her left, she cupped his balls. She was slowly getting in the mood.

"Tell you what cowboy. This is for cracking the biggest deal in the history of our company" she said as she took his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. "Ohh fuck yess baby fuck yesss aahhhh suck it baby suck it faster" he was clearly getting in the heat.

Somya too seemed to enjoy another cock and she played with it. She sucked it deep, licked it, licked his balls... she was trying so hard to make him cum but he was stiff as a rock.

"You're not cumming, gosh what else would I have to do now" she said. "You know I cum when I'm inside a pussy otherwise I can go on all night" he said. "Oh no, we're not going there" she said. "Really, we are already there Somya plus now is the perfect time for goodbye sex. We're never gonna get alone time again with a valid excuse and you still have time before the event starts. Also sex is a great de-stresser babe" he said.

"Ajay no!" Somya tried to stop him as he swiftly got rid of her sari and petticoat. He pounced on top of her and started kissing her madly. His hands went behind her back and unhooked her bra when soon found itself on the floor. Her big white tits were free and Ajay didn't spend any time sucking them and licking her nipples. Somya was moaning in ecstasy. Her nipples were too sensitive and all this action was having an effect on her. I could tell that she was already wet down there.

He broke their kiss and removed her panty with her full cooperation. She unbuttoned his shirt while he got rid of his underwear and pants. She jumped on top of him and started licking his nipples. He moaned as his dream of fucking my wife was finally coming true.

Then Somya positioned herself on top of his cock and started to ride it. Slowly at first but it didn't take her long to get in the rhythm. She was fully in the heat and was moaning while riding her lovers thick cock. His hands cupped her boobs and he was moaning too. Must've been a sight to get his cock milked by the woman of his dreams while fondling her soft breasts!

Somya was stealing a look at the clock form time to time. It was almost 6:30pm and she was probably thinking about getting ready soon. As if Ajay heard her thoughts, he grabbed her and lay her on the bed and started pounding her pussy in missionary position. Now when Somya was riding him, his cock was halfway in but this position made it go in fully.

"Oh you're not going anywhere baby till I cum" he grinned and started to fuck her wildly. This sudden aggression knocked the senses out of her and her eyes rolled up in sheer pleasure. His cock was going in deep and she was enjoying the waves of carnal pleasure.

"Fuckkk mee Ajay Fuckkk meeeee" she screamed and her body shivered and she came on his dick. He sucked her melons for sometime and then turned her around and entered her doggy style. This position was stretching her completely and she literally started moaning and talking dirty. It was a bittersweet feeling to see my wife in heat with another man. I felt low by the fact that I she was never this raunchy with me because of my soft love making but I felt good knowing that she had a good sexual appetite which he was happily fulfilling.

"Fuck me Ajay, fuck my married pussy you bastard. You fucking son of a bitch. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck my wet pussy with your hard cock. Fuck me and make me cum again you pervert. Use my body. Show me what a man you really are" her dirty talking was turning him on and he had turned up the tempo.

"Ahhh yesss my baby yessss" he was able to only mumble out these words.

"Do you like my body Ajay. Tell you do you like fucking my pussy. Tell me you bastard" she demanded

"Aahhh yesss you're my sex goddess ahhhhhhhhhh" hw sais as he pumped all his juice in her pussy.

He collapsed and lay on top of her for a minute before she rolled him aside and went to the washroom to clean up. He was dressed by the time she came back.

"Thanks Somya, it was the fuck of a lifetime" he said.

"Yes, I liked it too" she said without any expressions on her face. "Is your wife coming for the event" she asked.

"No, she doesn't like all this pomp and show" he said.

"Have you told her the event timings?" she asked.

"Not really just told her that it'll be late but why are you asking" he said.

"Ok great, tell her the event will be over by midnight. That should give us an hour's time alone. Get some lubes and regain your energy. I'll tell my hubby I want to spend the night here and once he leaves, come up to the room." she commanded

"Oh yeah and what then" he winked.

"I have always fantasised you fucking my ass Ajay. I want you to take control of my body and FUCK MY ASS" she told him as it it was nothing.

"What! Wow if you only...." he tried to say something but she kissed him on his lips and cut him off.

"No more talking. Do as I have said and get lost for now" she said.

Once he had gone, she took some time to get ready and left the room. I quietly exited the curtain after that. I need to cum and so I jerked in the washroom, tidied myself up and went to the banquet area for the event.

She didn't speak to Ajay throughout the time I was there. As I already knew, the CEO praised Ajay and awarded him in front of everyone. Somya seemed extremely happy and relaxed too. Then she told me that she wants to enjoy some 'alone-time' after the hectic program was over. I complied and drove back home leaving my wife to fulfil her anal fantasy.