All Comments on 'The Surprise'

by carl_son

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are all Indians Born Cucks?

Seriously...Indian writers on this site like .Aurilieus, SHIPRAT, urban slut, all the other major names I can recollect...did the Brits take away any trace of manliness from your gonads or what? No doubt u blokes have become a laughing stock of the whole world as far as the ability to act as men and keep Indian women satisfied is concerned...

For Gods sake( and I believe u have a 100,000,00 of them) act like men for once in some stories on literotica!

With wimps like u no doubt all ur good actresses are marrying White guys...Atleast they have a Man in their beds not wimps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Anon 4/27/20

I hadn't thought of all of that detail but I'm with you all of the way. Some dimbulb who is going to hide and watch all of that and do nothing about it deserves all of the shit coming down the rails at high speed. He's so limp he's not even going to get sloppy seconds just a lot of yummy pies. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Again another boring story

Yep a newbie writer must of known. Writing in a swamped loving wife category and writing guess what a cuckold story. I would give a lecture about this but your a newbie so first great to see a new writer. Second what you write next is entirely up to you but to save further embarrassment on your second story. Loving wife category is swamped with these types of stories so your story is just plain old boring no imagination or creativity nothing so sorry. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories ( Burn The Bitch ) reason being is that the writers push there imagination and creativity to there limits then have to do research to make such a fantastic story. In other words they do all this so the hurt husband has his revenge without getting in trouble. So that the hurt husband can walk off into the sunset with everything.( kids new wife money etc) While the cheating wife and lover get nothing except probably jail or something else what ever the writer decides. The good thing about writing these stories is the amount of respect it earns on this site is nearly off the scale . Might be best if you try a different category on your second attempt and have fun finding out which category you enjoy the most. But if you want to write a BTB story then good luck I will not judge you on what you decide. But please just have fun on this site and remember this sort of story is just plain old boring at the moment because there are so many of them they are just a plain old boring story. It’s like saying if we were in a hospital then your story would be flat lined. It’s got nothing yes there are some writers that write stories like this but at the moment they have backed off writing because they know that the loving wife category is full . Just so sorry that I cannot be more upbeat about it but I can’t sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one

Got horny going through it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fantastic!! keep writing more !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous