The Surprise Encounter

Story Info
Fantasy, affair.
1.8k words
4
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Surprise Encounter

Copyright February 2022

In the early morning hours, I entered the diner slowly looking around for you. I am very nervous, even though we've been talking for months. I begin to think I've been stood up because at first I don't see you, but decide to venture in further because it's hard to really see with the dim lights and the hazy air provided from the kitchen. I finally see you over in a corner booth. I realize why you've chosen this place, while it's public, it's still small and dark enough to provide us with plenty of privacy. You see me and stand up as I approach the booth.

As I come to a stop in front of you, before I can even say a word, you grab me by the neck entwining your hands into my hair and pull me in for a sensual kiss that leaves me weak in the knees. You have pulled my body flush with yours so that I can't fall anyway. You break the kiss and trail your lips down my neck and nipping at the tender skin where my neck meets my shoulder you step back and look into my eyes with a smile and say, "there, I just wanted to get that out of the way." As you wave your hand in a motion to invite me to join you at the booth. As we sit, you take a hold of one of my hands and entwine our fingers.

The waitress came over and took our order. After she left you were still holding my one hand while with your other was drawing slow circles on my knee. After the waitress was gone, you became bolder and began to travel further up my leg while continuing to make soft circular shapes on my leg. You would stop just short of the hem line of my skirt and go back towards my knee. We were just making chit chat while waiting for our food trying to make appearances seem normal, but looking into each others eyes told us all we really needed to know. The chemistry we had found online was indeed carrying over into real life.

I found that I couldn't that the teasing of your hand any more, I shifted around in my seat to allow your hand the access you were being too polite to ask for or to even just take even though we both knew I wouldn't have stopped you, but you still continued to tease us both with the machinations of your hand. This continued for several more minutes, but as the waitress approached our table with our food, you suddenly ran your hand up my skirt to cup my mound in your hand. I tried to maintain composed as she was asking us if we needed anything else, you shook your head no, and I managed to say, "No thank you," in a bit of a shaky voice because you choose that moment in which to rub your finger over my clit a few times. Then you leaned next to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to make this mine." Right after you excused yourself to step away to the restroom.

I looked at my reflection in the window and could see how flushed I was. Upon your return to the table we enjoyed chatting for a couple more hours while watching the sunrise over the distant horizon. We made plans to meet up later that day for dinner since I had many errands I had to run that day. Little did I know when you walked me to my car the adventure you had planned. You pinned me against my car for another kiss before making sure I was buckled in and sent me on my way.

I didn't pay attention to you following me out of the parking lot, so I didn't know you were following me. I get to my first stop and it's relatively uneventful from the occasional text from you. "You don't need those sweets, you're sweet enough." "Don't get that canned brand, get this one." It didn't even occur to me that it was strange at first, and so I finished my grocery shopping and took it home. While I'm puttering around in my kitchen putting things away, you messaged me and told me not to forget to go to Wal-Mart and get my bath salts. While reading your text, I smiled thinking, "Aww he was paying attention this morning."

I finished putting away the groceries and then got back into my car and went to Wal-Mary before I forgot. I decided since I didn't have anything else to do that I would also buy myself something new for our dinner date. That's when I got the first text from you that struck me as strange. "Make sure whatever you buy isn't too hard to take off." I stopped and looked around me. I don't see you anywhere. I texted back and asked, "where are you," to which you replied, "You don't see me? I see you." I looked around again and when I still didn't see you, thought ok nevermind, he knows I was coming here so he probably just either assumed I was buying more or he was just giving me a hint. I make a few selections, get my bath salts and check out. You've continued texting me with little comments about the things I'm buying or looking at and by the time I'm headed to my car I'm not sure what to think, especially when you remind me about what row I'm parked on.

I decide I need a walk to clear my head, so I stop at the gas station to buy a couple bottles of water. I texted you and told you that I was going for a walk at the park so I would see you in a couple of hours at dinner because I was going to leave my phone in my car. You messaged back on that you'd miss me, but for me to message when I was back to my car so you'd know I was ok. After agreeing, I grabbed my water bottles, keys, locked my car, and set of towards the secluded trails section of the park.

After I'd been walking about 15 minutes, I slowed my pace and took a drink from my water bottle. You crept up quietly behind me and reached around massaging my nipples through my shirt and bra, I stiffened and was about to run away until you began kissing my neck. I knew as soon as your lips touched my skin it was you, and I relaxed a little until you started to pull my shirt off. Before I could stop you, you whispered in my ear, "It's ok, kitten, no one else is here." I relaxed and let you pull my shirt over my head and let it drop to the ground. I went to turn and face you but you stopped me and then tied a blindfold over my eyes and said, "Time to show how much you trust me."

You started kissing my neck again and made quick with removing the rest on my clothes as you spun me around to face you and pushed me down on the ground. You lifted my legs up into the air and placed them on your shoulders as you began licking my inner thighs, first one and then the other. I couldn't see you, but had to rely on my other senses to feel you. I run my fingers through your hair as I moan your name and beg you to take me now. I hear the zipper of your jeans, but still don't know what you have in mind.

You run your tongue over my lips and gently nibble on my clit, at the same time, you push two fingers inside my pussy and rub at my g-spot. I grip your hair harder and thrust my hips upwards to give you more access. I moan and scream, "Take me now!!"

I feel your smile as it forms against my lips, you raise up and bring your lips to mine and kiss me so I can taste my juices on your lips. As your kissing me, you enter me in one swift full thrust. You capture my scream of ecstasy in your mouth as you begin moving your hips to thrust in and out of my pussy quickly.

Your strong thrusts bring me to orgasm very quickly and I bring my mouth up to your neck and gently bite it as my orgasm runs through my body. I soothe the spot I bit with my tongue and lips as I kiss it. In response, you pull out of me and flip me over and begin to pound into me doggie style while keeping a firm grip on my hips. Just as another orgasm begins racking my insides and my legs are shaking, you again pull out and press the head of your cock to my ass and gently begin to push inside me.

As you're pushing into me, I reach behind me and offer you my hands to hold onto as you're thrusting into me. Holding onto my hands gives you the extra leverage you need to make your thrusts long and deep. I moan as I can feel you growing harder with each thrust. Your movements become quicker as you're nearing your orgasm.

You're thrusting hard and fast and at last you can't hold on any longer as your orgasm over takes you and you explode with cum inside me. You all but collapse on top of me as we both fall fully to the ground and you slip out of me as you roll to the side and pull me next to you. You remove the blindfold and kiss me deeply once again.

Once we both can catch our breath, we both get dressed quickly and head back towards where the cars were parked. I begin asking you about the strange texts and you confessed to having followed me all day because you just wanted to be near me.

I stop and put my hands on your shoulders and pull you too me for another kiss. "You know, you could have just asked to come with me by today, I would have said yes, my dear," I said after we finished kissing.

You responded, "Yes, but then we couldn't have had the fun that we just did."

I laughed and agreed with you. After a few more minutes of kissing and cuddling, we got into our cars and went to have dinner together. Before going back to my house to get to know each other better.