The Surprise Factor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What about Abby. You both had sex, does she have to become a member too?'

'No, the sex matters with consideration upon the seed. The sperm. If men of the sex cult want to fuck an outside woman, without a condom or with a condom, they will be punished or else, they could make her partner become a member of the cult. She can be a member if she wants to.'

This was huge for my little mind to process. I always suspected something fishy with her.

'And...this may surprise you; I know Daphne. She is a member of the cult too.' Carla added.

'What the....' Abby jumped back. I guess this was new to her.

'What is the name of the sex cult? How did you join? What is the ritual, that I should perform?' I asked trying to analyse the risk of the option.

'The cult name is Ojre. And I joined when I was 18, my dad made me a member of the cult. Mine is pretty much simple. And it is a simple ritual. You will have to fuck me in front of them. If they feel like you performed well, they will applaud and ask us to take a dip in a pool of milk until we recover.'

'Basically, the way I fuck you, should convince them?'

'Yes, but that's not simple.'

'And what if he didn't convince them?' Abby asked with her curious big eyes.

'Well,' she stuttered. 'circumcision.'

'Fuck, but other than that, this sounds like a party. Except the risk and pain are comparatively high. So, what is the punishment again?' I repeated.

'I will be fucked by 3 men that my partner in the cult, which is my sister., I will be fucked by 3 men, that my sister chooses. Until I feel pain in my hips.'

Fuck!!!

***


12