The Surprise of My Life

Story Info
A beautiful woman or is it?
1.6k words
4.24
38.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week at work. I'm exhausted, hungry, and above all else horny. I go home, shower, shave and get ready. Where am I going? What should I wear? Am I up for an entire evening out? Even though I'm exhausted I must eat and I do want to get laid. I'll grab a bite to eat and then head over to Fantasies, a local fetish club. I choose a pair of denim jeans, latex leggings, and a latex shirt. The shirt with the buckles and straps up the front. I put on the latex leggings with the two way zipper and then the denim jeans. I'll wear my favorite jean jacket over the latex shirt it until I get to the club. The shirt should catch some interest and find that special person to spend the night with.

I arrive at the club. Still a bit early. I grab a booth and order a drink. The crowd starts to form. At the bar is this tall, beautiful blonde dressed in latex. Her outfit includes a short silver metallic skating skirt, a black latex boned bustier and a black latex neck corset trimmed in silver with a D-ring. I think I'll never have a chance with this beauty but I must give it a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I walk over to the bar and introduce myself. To my surprise she is very approachable and easy to talk to.

I invite her back to my table. Another surprise, we have many common interests, travel, literature, music. I can't believe my luck. I'm no longer exhausted but fully energized. This woman has taken some sort of control over me. She suggests we dance and dance we do. I love looking at her, her perfect hour glass figure encased in a stunning outfit. I love the look of her shiny latex, I love the feel as I touch her body, and I love the aroma of her body and latex as they blend together. After several dances we return to our table. She puts her hand behind my head and kisses me, a deep sexy kiss with her tongue exploring my mouth. I'm in heaven, in love, or in lust. She suggests we should leave and head for a place a bit more private. She invites me to her home.

She says she will drive and we can return to pick up my car later. As we are heading down the road her hand finds its way to my jeans. She explores between my legs, stroking my thigh, teasing my package. We arrive at her home. It's a mansion in a very exclusive section of town. She parks in front of the door on this great circular driveway. We enter and she offers me a drink. I'll be right back she tells me so make yourself comfortable. I take a seat and sip my drink. By now I've had a bit to drink and I can feel the effects of the alcohol.

She appears and I can't believe my eyes. There is this statuesque goddess standing in front of me in an incredibly sexy black latex catsuit. She also is wearing a buckled metallic pink latex corset. Her legs are encased in thigh high buckled latex boots with stiletto heels. On her head is a latex ponytail hood with an open face. I'm stunned and speechless. I can't believe my eyes and my luck. She is an amazon, a goddess, absolutely stunning and mesmerizing. I am feeling as if I am in a trance. I have lost control.

She tells me to follow her. I still can't speak and I can barely think so I follow her orders. We head down a staircase. In front of us is a locked room. She produces a key and we enter. Oh my god, I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's a massive dungeon, fully equipped. The walls are lined with whips and floggers. The shelves are lined with every butt plug, dildo, and other toy that has ever been created. There is a Saint Andrews cross, a bondage or fucking bench, a sling, a medical table with stirrups. I am in sensory overload.

She tells me this is my special night and I am under her control. All I can say is yes. I still can barely speak. She orders me out of my jeans. I do as she orders and am standing there in my latex shirt and leggings. I'm ordered to my knees. I obey. She goes over to the shelf and comes back with a black latex hood with a collar. The hood has openings for the eyes and mouth. On the collar is a D-ring. She places it over my head and clips a leash in the D-ring. She leads me over to the bondage bench and tells me she has a special surprise for me. She orders me not to move.

As she stands in front of me, she begins to unzip the crotch of the catsuit. To my amazement and surprise, I see an incredibly large cock, thick, veined, long, and weighty. My mind can't quite reconcile what is happening. How can this amazingly beautiful amazon woman have a cock between her legs. How did this happen? What is going on? Before I have a chance to react, she bends over and kisses me. I begin to resist. She tugs on the leash. I am gently gripped by my jaw and she whispers, "I want to kiss. So, I suggest you kiss me back." It was almost a hiss. I must comply.

She tells me to follow and tugs on the leash and I follow on my hands and knees. She leads me to the bondage bench. She orders me to open the zippers at the crotch of my leggings. Now get up on that bench and bend over I am told. I think what the fuck is happening to me. I don't move. Again, she tugs on the leash and repeats the command. She smacks my ass hard with her open hand. If you don't move, I'm going to have to do something drastic that you're not going to like. I take my place on the bondage bench. She puts cuffs on my ankles and wrists and locks me to the bench.

She walks to the head of the bench. I'm still shocked at seeing her cock. I wasn't expecting or ready for that. She orders me to suck it. I do nothing. She grabs my hair and lift my head. It happens so quickly my mouth opens. I am hesitant but she places the thick mushroom head against his lips thrusts forward and without thinking I have swallowed her entire cock. I wasn't ready for that. I gag, tears form at my eyes. She thrusts forward again going yet deeper into my throat. There is so much force the fuck bench moves. Something in me snaps and my thoughts change. With every ounce of energy in me I freely make love to that amazing cock of hers with my tongue, mouth and throat. She is in control. She knows what she wants and I respond. I want to please her. I want to serve her. I want to submit to her. I have become her cocksucker and it is all that I want. She is so hard and wet. She drops my head and pulls out. My lips are covered with and my mouth is full of spit and precum. I'm so disappointed. My mouth and throat are empty.

Suddenly I feel her behind me. Oh my god, no. I can't do this. I feel her tongue probe my hole. I have never felt this kind of pleasure. I still don't want this but there is nothing I can do. I feel her steel hard cock rubbing between my cheeks. Suddenly she thrusts into my virgin ass and she is in me. The pain quickly turns to pleasure. I have never been fucked before but my resistance melts and I am begging you to fuck me. She is pounding me and I want her to go deeper, harder, deeper, harder. Fuck me, fuck me hard. She has quickly bottomed out and is fucking me so hard that the bench moves again. I am in heaven. It's time. I feel by her thrusts and the pulsing of her cock. She is are about to cum. It's like a volcano erupting. She fills me deeply with an amazing amount of cum. She has bread me. I am hers. Her cocksucker, her fuck doll, her whatever she wants object. She leans forward lying across my back exhausted for just a minute. Then she pulls out. I feel so empty. I love the feel of her cock pounding my ass.

She doesn't disappoint, she returns to the other end of the bench and tells me to open my mouth and clean her cock. I think that cock has been in my ass. This is the ultimate submission but I open my mouth and take her in. I clean her cock lovingly. She gives me a wonderful reward. She is running her hands through my hair, stroking me, telling me what a wonderful boy I have been. Her cock doesn't go limp. Just the opposite. I feel it twitch. I hear her breath increase. I'm going to be rewarded with more sucking and fucking by her spectacular cock.

She kisses me on the lips and looks into my eyes. She tells me that she is now my Mistress and that she controls me, she owns me, and I will do what she directs. She tells me she knows what I need, what I want and I will obey her to have those things. She promises to take me to places far beyond my imagination and dreams. I thank her for using me, for allowing me to serve her. From this day forward I am yours to honor and serve you and for you to use me as you see fit. The adventure begins.