All Comments on 'The Surprise of My Life'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New Mistress

She's introduced you to lots of new experiences in one night, I'm envious of your up cumming adventures with this goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Actually had Bohemian Rhapsody going through my head for the last few paragraphs of this story...

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Definitely HOT! I have been with one girl... a night out at an alternatives club in Austin, TX, and leave with her to an alley between the buildings, where she made me get naked, and when she did the same, first revealing beautiful, young tits, and further down, and fantastic cock. She proceeded to fuck my mouth, and gave me her hot creme...

We got dressed again, went back inside for aother drink (me thinking our fun was over). Inside, she kept feeling up my crotch, and after our drink, she came home with me, where she spent the night for another time fucking my mouth, and afterwards, my man-pussy. She finished by sucking my cock to reward me.

We woke in the morning, and she asked me to drive her back to her car at the club. We kissed, thanking each other for a great night, and parted ways. I have been back there, but never saw her again after that night.

I have enjoyed the stories of yours that I've read thus far! Please don't stop writing! XOXOXOXO

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I'm addicted to cock and would have missed out and not gone with her in the first place if I didn't know what she had between her legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...