All Comments on 'The Surprise Slumber Party'

by Erotica_or_bust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

I wish I had a glory hole like that

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago

in the first place the brother would know something was up because he would have to clean the fleshlight after cumming in it, and not finding any cum in it to clean out after he used it would be a dead give away, he been using it for months and not found any cum to clean out of the fleshlight, where did he think the cum was going? DUH!!!! also no fleshlight is going to be wet enough without using lube, where did he think the wetness was coming from? it couldn't be wet if it had dryed cum in it. another thing is if it stayed wet from his cum it would be cold and not warm when he put his cock in it. so there is no way he wouldn't know it was a real pussy. 1 star. not believeable .

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
Loved It!

Thank You!

GWRKingGWRKingalmost 4 years ago

What happens when its her time of the month? Cos fleshlights dont have a time of the month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Reality

First, how did she find it? She was out wondering through crawl spaces and saw a fleshlight stuck in the wall? He also isn't stupid and would know the difference between the two. Nice story but fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Duh. Of course he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You lost me when you wrote that Rachel was barely over 5' and was toned from playing volleyball. Who's she playing with, 5th graders?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay -- a solution

Why doesn't Rachel come out of the crawl space and actually face her brother? Then we can have descriptions. Tom seems like the sexy older brother, mature, more experienced. Give his description: tall? muscular? some chest hair, treasure trail? hairy arms and legs? Turn this into a real sexual brother and sister story! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So, he never cleans his fleshlight? Or he does and somehow doesn't notice that it's got no lube and no cum in it?

Alrighty then...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

original & very creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Honestly I think her brother knows that he’s fucking her instead of the fleshlight but won’t confront her about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ok before I even bother to read a single comment... That was fucking smoking hot!!! Totally awesome!!

Big brother probably probably had to come himself when he pushed his hard cock in his sister's virgin pussy for the first time.... Those first precious five to twenty seconds as he immediately his brain said "WHAT THE FUCK?!" as he was still shoving it in. Then by the time he was slowly pulling out from his first stroke it would have sink in that there were only two women in the house. Then by the time he was pushing back in he would have decided it could only really be his little sister, no way mom snuck out of bed and came up here, besides after having two kids, no fucking way is she this tight!! Has to be my sister!

By then his heart is pounding, his cock is even harder, the blood vessels swollen beyond normal, the thing throbbing and randomly twitching! He has to go slow for a long time to get it under control. And grabbing his throat to keep his heart from popping out of his mouth, hehehe! Going slower because he has to savor this, she may not do it again!

After a while it gets to be too much, he starts a nice, HARD inward pounding, then slowly dreading it back out then build up speed, his hips are banging against the wall now! He's glad that he moved the dresser several inches away from the wall when he first set this up, worried about banging and vibrating noise! Finally he can't take it! He wants to cum in his sister! He HAS to cum in his sister!! He thinks about spraying his seed in her womb, knocking his baby sister up, setting her naked body in his mind with a swollen, round belly, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, coming to his room late at night, looking at him with those puppy dog eyes and saying, "Big brother, I'm all hot and itchy, but I can't scratch it, I can't reach it, it's too deep inside... Help me big brother, I neeeed you, pleeeease!!"

And that does it for him, thinking of shoving his thick, long, hard cock deep into his sister's swollen, drenched, painfully tight pussy, as she lays on her back on his bed with her ass hanging off the edge, her knees pulled up next to her milk filled boobs with those puffy pink nipples glistening with some liquid at the tips. Him forcing his cock into her, so tight it looks like an O-ring gripping his shaft.

He slams up hard against the wall and holds, squeezing his internal muscles that extra second to make the back pressure even higher, then let's it explode out!! It's like a fire hose, the cum meeting up his shaft, it feels like it's burning up the length of his dick as the hot, oh so thick, pearly white seed Jets it's way out.

That explosion. Going of in his head. Vision white, or is it black? The Ecstasy flooding his body, his muscles locking for a moment. Then feeling his sister's little pussy shuddering tightly, on and off on his dick. Slowly pulling back, his brain unconsciously helping him time how long he can enjoy the pleasure of pulling out as he squeezes those internal muscles as the next shot builds in pressure. Drawing out to the very tip, holding for a mere moment... Then slamming in hard again! Wishing her had his arms wrapped around her, or hands on her hips, or leaned over her gripping her shoulders for leverage to help ram in harder! Explosion!! And pulling and slamming in again! Three massive Jets of thick, ropey sperm, his baby making seed, into his sister! Then two more good strong ones, then a few more small ones... But still ramming hard into her each time.

After the last one he stayed buried in her, as deep as he could get, his cock still throbbing, feeling her tight pussy slick and trembling, twitching on him. Waiting for his cock to start going down. It took a while. He wanted to start fucking her again, it would have swelled right back up, but he was breathing so hard, his heart beating so fast, and after cumming it felt like he might pass out if he didn't let it slow down. It was the excitement of knowing it was her! The excitement of knowing he could have just knocked up his sister, his sweet little sister!

Finally at half length her pulled out slowly, but dropped down as fast as possible, and there right part the velvet cloth lined hole in the sheetrock was his sister's swollen pink lips, splayed open like an over ripe fruit, his cum pushing it's way out and down over her blood filled, protruding clit, her little pussy squeezing out more as her walls spasmed. Just as she was pulling away he saw her hand slap to her clit, fingers flying on it as she collapsed to her side, mastrubating furiously while covering her mouth and moaning quietly. Her face was turned away so he got to watch as she came hard, then as it slowed down she shoved two fingers inside, scoped out her brothers cum and stuffed then in her mouth, rubbing her pussy again till she exploded, then curled up into a twitching, fetal ball.

Painting back on the wall. He had to fight with himself not to go drag her out of there and bring her back and throw her on his bed and fuck her all night!

Well, there's always tomorrow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous