The Surprise Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt completely exposed and open as Nick pulled his coated cock from me. I was still shaking from the ripples of pleasure that were running though my body. I wanted his weight on my body to hold me still, but instead he left me laying their all alone. My eyes were closed, all my energy focused inside of myself and trying to block the rest of the world out. I just laid there trying to regain my faculties.

"Show her how much you love her." I heard Kim say.

I opened my eyes to see Brad kneeling in front of me like a puppy his outstretched tongue inches from my sloppy mess. I already felt completely satisfied and almost overwhelmed. The thought of him licking me really didn't appeal to me but I didn't want to hurt his feelings more than I already had by rejecting him now. If he wanted to clean up my used pussy, I guess I could let him.

I was thankful that Brad stayed away from my verry sensitive clit and focused instead on my dripping pussy. He lapped away at me like a dog cleaning up some scraps dropped on the floor. He wasn't taking the time to taste what he was cleaning he was just going methodically along cleaning me up. I had needed a beach towel, but now with Brad at work a hand towel would suffice.

Nick returned to my side to comfort me and kiss me as Brad cleaned my used pussy. I was returning the favor and making out with Nick when I felt the rhythmic pressing against me that caused me to once again look down at what Brad was doing. Brads mouth was pushing up against my swollen lips as Kim was fucking him.

Again and again, Kim thrust into Brad with her fake cock pushing him into me. She was treating him the same way Nick had just treated me. She was fucking him for all she was worth sweating and gasping just as he had. Her stamina was equally as impressive as she abused his ass. I could hear the flopping cage as the lock rattled against the steel bars, his cock forced to sit this one out. Poor Brad was reduced to a fuck toy sucking the used pussy of his wife without even the chance of touching his own dick. I returned my attention to my lover and kissed him as Kim continued her merciless assault.

It seemed like forever but eventually Kim stopped, and Nick retreated as well. The two simultaneously left the living room and retired to the bedroom leaving Brad and I alone.

"I don't think my pussy has ever felt this amazing." I admitted, searching for something to say.

"I know I have never shot a load that big in you." Brad acknowledged.

It felt odd laying there completely used searching for words with my own husband. I wasn't sure how he was handling the situation and I was worried he would start an argument over my latest escapade. Luckily, he was worn out and didn't seem to be too eager to chat about the situation either. He got up from between my legs, his face still glistening and sat next to me on the couch. I felt his hand on my leg and knew he was telling me everything was ok in his own way. I felt a sense of relief and yet things still weren't completely ok. His hand felt soft and small against my skin, not like Nick's powerful grip. His leg brushed up against mine and I was reminded of his smooth hairless skin.

I took a better look at Brad as his breathing slowed and he regained his composure. He looked different then he did just a few days ago. The last few months he had gained muscle and definition and overall had become more masculine, but he sat here next to me looking more like a used little bitch than a strong confident man. His face was covered in a slimy mixture of cum that was starting to dry like a facemask I had applied during a slumber party to one of my girlfriends. And the whole time his caged cock lay there completely unused with only the remnants of the tears Kim had forced from it with her strap on.

"We better get going." Kim announced as she reentered the living room.

I picked my gown up off the floor and covered myself as Brad got his clothes on. I noticed Kim whispered something in Brad's ear as she took his hand and lead him out the door. Something about the way he left concerned me. It felt almost as if it was the last time, I would see him and was the first time I truly felt scared our relationship was in jeopardy. Up until this point everything we had done was either part of our new job or just for fun. I knew he liked when I acted like a slut and God knows I enjoyed it too. But nothing we had been through had prepared either of us for the feelings I had for Nick. I was starting to really contemplate what I was doing and wondered if I should just leave right now with him.

"Hey sexy, why don't you come take a shower with me."

I turned to look where that request was coming from and saw Nick standing in the doorway between the bedroom and living room. His firm male form wiped the image of my husband from my memory like an eraser on a white board. Nick had a hold on me in more ways than one and I fell right back under his spell as soon as I thought about the hot water running down his chest. I quickly took him up on his offer and went to him.

Nick and I took a long hot shower together, before going to bed. I felt the firm safety of his arms wrap around me as I drifted off to sleep securely by his side. There was no place I would rather be right now than in his arms. I felt so lucky to have attracted such a man and started to think about how I would be able to keep him. I knew he was married to Kim but the thought of having to give him up was unthinkable. I knew I was going to have to deal with it at some point but for now I just wanted to enjoy what I had.

The next few days Nick and I spent our time just as we had before that crazy night. We swam, we ate, we shopped and took walks on the beach. It was on these long walks when Nick started to ask what I wanted going forward. I was scared to talk about it. I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize what we had, but I also didn't want to face the fact things between Brad and I were strained. Thankfully Nick sensed my apprehension and didn't push the subject too much. It wasn't until later that week when Kim arrived again that things started to really get rough.

I was laying by the pool as the sun fell in the evening sky. The day slowly turning to night and the crowd of people thinned out. People were going back to their rooms and changing for the dinner hour when I saw a familiar face approach, it was Kim.

"Hey Brooke," Kim called out as she got close.

"Where's Nick?" She questioned.

"He just went to grab us some drinks, he should be right back."

I noticed she had a large manila envelope with her, the kind you mail a large contract in. It seemed full of papers but didn't appear to be addressed to anyone. I started to fear she was their for something more than just a social visit, she looked like she was here for business. I noticed over her shoulder Nick approaching carrying two drinks as he came up behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Nick anxiously asked.

"Hey, can you give us a minute." Kim said with a ton of concern in her voice.

I didn't want to get in the middle of their situation, so I graciously got up from my resting spot. Nick handed what I had assumed was my drink to Kim before turning to me.

"Why don't you go grab another drink for yourself and hurry back." Nick happily said before giving me a peck on the cheek.

I was a little bewildered at both of their attitudes. It seemed like Kim was concerned how Nick would react to whatever it was she had in that envelope, and yet Nick seemed as if he could care less. I couldn't help but feel I was witnessing the moment their marriage was officially concluding. On the walk to the bar, I thought about what was going on. How was this going to work? Nick had already tried to talk to me about my future plans and maybe it was because he knew this was coming. Maybe Kim and Nick had been talking about dissolving their marriage already and he just hadn't told me yet. I found myself flashing to Brad and how he was feeling about things and for a split second wondered if I could pull off the greatest feat of all, having a husband and a boyfriend at the same time.

When I got back with my drink, Nick and Kim were sitting at a table in front of our cabana and Nick was looking at the papers from the envelope. At first I hesitated to approach them, fearing how Kim would react to my presence, but the closer I got the more I realized the papers where actually pictures.

"Nick," Kim snapped, trying to alert him to my presence.

"She needs to know, she needs to know the truth."

My hidden jubilation quickly turned to confusion as I set my drink on the table and saw the large glossy print sitting on the top of the pile. It was a picture of Brad on a yacht with the one women I had an agreement with to stay away from him, Mia.

"Kim has been concerned about Mia, and her ties to the Anguilla crime ring. She's been having her followed and this is part of what the investigator observed."

Nick pushed the pile of photos closer to me, allowing me to flip though them. At first I was a upset at the vision of Brad in swim shorts laying around with Mia on a mystery yacht. I was upset at her as much as I was him. She had agreed to end her relationship with Brad, and he had agreed as well. I knew my feelings were hypocritical but non the less it's how I felt. My disappointment grew when I saw them hugging and then in another picture sharing a laugh. I was seeing a budding relationship between my husband and his former mistress and felt the hurt inside as it grew. I knew I shouldn't be angry, after all they weren't doing anything Nick and I weren't. But I couldn't help it. I felt betrayed and hurt.

"There's more." Kim reluctantly declared.

"They both took most of their clothes with them. We don't know where they went but they appear to be planning on being gone a long time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The two of them ran off together. I couldn't believe it. Brad wouldn't just leave me without saying anything would he? Then I remembered back to when he had left the villa with Kim the other night. I knew something was wrong. I could tell he wasn't ok with everything that was going on. I knew how much he enjoyed the kinky tease and promiscuity but maybe seeing the closeness of my relationship with Nick was too much for him. I fucked up, I pushed it too far.

"I need to get back, I need to go home." I cried.

Nick tried to console me, reminding me that Brad was a big boy, and he knew what he was doing the whole time. I wanted to believe Nick when he told me it wasn't my fault, but I knew I had pushed Brad too far by not keeping him in the loop the whole time. I had let the fun and games go too far and I had lost control of my own emotions. I was in love with Nick and Brad was hurt beyond repair.

The limo picked us all up and brought us back to Max's. I went straight up to our room to see what Brad had left, but he hadn't left much. A few pairs of shorts and some sandals was about all that was left. Even his sundries were gone, but when I checked his nightstand, I discovered his cock cage and the key for it. He had obviously left that part of his life behind with me, and that's when I really broke down.

I thought back to the boring nights at the apartment and the silly arguments we got into. I remembered that first night when I talked to Nick online and got excited about going to Pine Lake. I recalled all the exciting new things we both did and how it always ended with us together. This time it wasn't going to be such a happy ending. This time I knew he wasn't coming back.

I threw myself on the bed and cried. I was at fault for everything. I was the one that pushed him into this crazy life. It was me who encouraged him to take the job that led him to meet Mia in the first place. I rationalized my desires and told my self he was turned on watching me, convincing myself it was bringing us closer not driving us farther apart. I cried and cried at the thought of never getting to tell him how sorry I was and begging him to forgive me. I don't know what time it was when I finally fell asleep but the next morning I awoke still dressed and laying there alone.

I was still tired and felt worse in day old clothes, so I stripped down and jumped in the shower, trying to bring some life back into myself. I tried to keep my mind off Brad for a few minutes as I lathered up but visions of him with me in the shower kept haunting me. My daydream played with my head flickering between Brad's face and Nick's on the ghost showering with me. I was a huge mess of emotional conflict and longed for a time when life was simpler.

As I came downstairs, I could hear voices in the kitchen, but as I made the turn and entered the usually happy room everyone went silent. It was awkward and embarrassing. Everyone there knew all the intimate details of our lives and there was no way to hide any of it.

"Brooke, there's something we need to talk to you about." Michelle announced.

Michelle's voice was tentative and somber, two things Michelle was not accustomed to. Michelle was always confident and authoritative; this was not normal.

"You need to sit down." She continued seriously.

I instantly got scared. Michelle wasn't acting normally, and neither was anyone else. I looked around, Nick and Kim were standing next to Michelle with a look of concern on their face. Logan and Max looked angry, obviously blaming me for Brad's running away. And Michelle was demanding I sit down, I assumed to lecture me on my failure.

"Something bad happened last night. Something really bad."

"Something we should have seen coming." She added.

"It's Brad. Brad and Mia went out on one of my yachts..."

"Yeah, I know." I interrupted.

"No Brooke, it's not that." She said heavy-heartedly.

"There was an accident."

"An accident? What kind of accident?"

"There was an explosion, and both of them were killed." Michelle sorrowfully admitted.

"What? No, it can't be. No, I don't believe you." I broke down crying.

"We don't know all the details, but sometime around midnight there was a giant explosion off the coast of Oahu. When the coast guard got there, they found nothing but a few pieces of the wreckage still burning, and the charred body of Mia tangled up in the mess."

"What about Brad?" I screamed.

I was overwhelmed with grief; I couldn't understand what Michelle was saying but she kept trying to explain.

"Ron's with the authorities trying to figure out what happened. They think their must have been a fuel leak, but no one knows for sure. They are looking for his body Brooke, but honestly there not too hopeful."

"Dude they were 15 miles off the coast, even if he didn't die in the explosion there's sharks out there." Logan blurted out.

"Shut the fuck up asshole," Max barked, slapping Logan on the back of the head.

I couldn't process everything. I was so overwhelmed. I recalled everything about Brad and just couldn't believe it was all over. I wanted to believe he had survived but then I imagined him being torn to bits by sharks while floating in the wreckage injured waiting for help. I didn't want to admit he was gone but couldn't stand the thought of him being eaten like that and found myself hoping he died quickly.

I don't remember anything after that, until I woke up later that evening on the living room couch. I felt like I had been run over by a truck. My head was pounding, and my body was weak. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Hear drink this." Michelle said as she handed me a glass.

"It'll help you sleep." She added.

I was in no mood to argue, and I just didn't have the energy to say no, so I drank it even though I didn't want to. The thought of going back to sleep was appealing. I just didn't want to be awake and think about what had happened. I slept on and off the next few days unable to eat or even change my clothes. I just wanted to be left alone. I didn't deserve anyone's attention.

I don't know how many days it had been since I found out about Brad when finally, I got up the energy to have something to eat. Ron toasted a bagel for me and talked me into coming out onto the lanai to eat it. I wasn't sure what time it was but judging by how low the sun was in the distance, I guessed sometime late afternoon.

"I know it's hard right now, but anything you want, you just ask." Ron said sincerely.

"If I can get you anything you just ask, you hear?"

I appreciated his concern, but I didn't need anything but to hear the last few days had just been a big nightmare I would wake up from, to find Brad sitting right by my side. I never imagined my life without him. Even when I was falling for Nick, I still never thought about what It would be like without Brad in my life. I always somehow thought I could have them both filling different roles. I guess it was never a realistic idea and now it was completely unimaginable.

The next two weeks seemed to drag on but gradually I started to accept I would never see Brad again. His memory haunted me day and night, but I had to try to get to a place where I could carry on without him. The problem was every time I turned around, I saw something that reminded me of him. If I tried to sit by the pool, I would see him as he practiced diving with Logan. If I laid in the sun, I would hear him come though the back gate, like he did after his morning run. At night I could smell him on the pillow and hear his footsteps as he came to bed. I couldn't eat a meal without seeing him across from me or hearing his voice remind me how much he loved me. The only thing that helped was knowing that Michelle and Ron were there to support me, and Kim and Nick were still there to offer me companionship when I was ready for it.

One night we were all sitting around eating a nice dinner Ron cooked for us when Nick brought up the idea of me coming with him and Kim on a little vacation away from the island.

"Kim and I want to take you to Colorado to a ski resort we like." Nick started the conversation.

"I don't think so." I responded.

"I know it seems a little early, but maybe a little time away would help." Kim interjected.

I sat and listened as they tried to convince me to come with them. I didn't want to have fun I just felt undeserving of it. I wanted to wallow in my misery, but I knew that wasn't healthy. The more they talked about the snow and the trees the more I thought they might be right. Maybe a complete change of scenery and weather would help me to forget for a few minutes. I needed a reminder of how life was worth living and I couldn't stop thinking of Brad if I saw his ghost around every corner. Maybe going to somewhere else could help, if even for just a few days.

"When were you thinking about going?" I asked.

"We can leave tomorrow." Nick affirmed.

I was apprehensive but figured if I was going to do it, I should just jump in before I thought too much, and talked myself out of it.

"Ok, I'll go." I gave in.

"Don't worry about packing anything, I'll have a bunch of clothes sent there waiting for you." Michelle interjected.

"You guys can take the jet." Ron added.

I still felt guilty about doing anything remotely resembling living, but the four of them convinced me to at least give it a try. We finished dinner and decided to get to sleep early so we could leave first thing the next morning. I was thankful Michelle was having clothes sent to the resort for me, so I didn't have to pack. I just grabbed my brush and my makeup bag and head downstairs a few minutes before the six am we agreed on. I was surprised to see Ron waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, and even more surprised when he handed me a phone.

"Before you go, I just want to remind you, we have you, if you need anything just call."

"I have a phone." I informed him.