All Comments on 'The Surprise Weekend Visitor'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc7 months ago

Absolutely beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story! It was heartfelt, passionate, and beautifully written.

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

Another terrific love story and another cute innie! F*ck Carter and David.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

The first three commenters expressed my feeling about this beautiful story as well. So, I guess the only thing I can add is that maybe this should be required reading for anyone who's had their heart broken.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

You provide a beautiful, romantic story that exposes the painful truth of grief and the resurrection from that pain to the gentle healing that comes with understanding and new-found love. This well edited and constructive narrative is heart-warming and arousing in the best of ways!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is really sweet. I love this. I sure hope you’re going to start writing professionally.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

This is the second of your stories that I’ve read. I am going to read them all. I’m enjoying your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.