All Comments on 'The Surprised Attraction Ch. 02'

by MiloTheGreat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
I like it...

But, it's moving too slow ... (Just my opinion.)

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Dud

How long do we have to wait for this to heat up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I disagree about it being too slow.

I like a slow build-up to get to know the characters, otherwise you don't get a sense of their personalities and they come across as just shallow tools for the sake of porn. And you can find that anywhere. For a story to be more than just the standard fare you need to at least give it some depth, and that's what this build up is doing. It's especially important in a story where believability is needed, such as getting two sisters to interact with each other in a sexual manner that they previously would not have done. Just having two sisters broach a taboo like incest too fast out of nowhere without exploring the nature of the subject and showing no reluctance or pause isn't going to have the impact or depth of a story that explores their personalities and shows the journey getting there.

MiloTheGreatMiloTheGreatabout 9 years agoAuthor
Don't you worry

I plan on having it heat up next chapter, I like to build up before everything starts to happen. Thanks for reading!

randywvrandywvabout 9 years ago
Nice

Keep up with the story line. Love it

Vrcruiser82Vrcruiser82about 9 years ago
Great second chapter

Excellent read again. Really getting into the story and will love to see how it progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous