The Surprised Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nollenburgs and his girlfriends parents were conversing heavily but they looked to be too close. They must have grew up with each other as well, Sam guessed but that was a long shot. He noticed their body language. Their bodies were all turned inward to speak easier. That wasn't strange to Sam but what was strange was how Kelly's dad touched Mrs. Nollenburg as they said something funny. Kelly's father would laugh and place a hand on Mrs. Nollenburgs arm. He would keep it there for a little and then slide it down till it disappeared under the table. At that point, his hand could have been anywhere but it sure wasn't in the vicinity of his wife. Sam was very confused but had to brush it off before he drew attention to his staring.

He returned to his food which he chomped down. The rest of the family ate and conversed. Sam was able to join in on Leah's conversation when they started to talk about recent events that had happened. After an hour of eating and conversing, everybody had finished their plates and people started to make their way to the dance floor. A crowd of people also made their way to the open bar including Kelly's parents. The kids followed along to see what they could get. Sam and Kelly were alright because they were over the age limit but Leah and the other two were still under 21. When they got the bar Leah got called over by her mom. After a whisper or two in her ear she returned with a smile on her face.

"Mom is finally loosening up. She said I can drink here because I am not going anywhere and that she knows I already do it in college." Leah informed the others.

"Yeah once you reach college, mom doesn't give a shit. She know's what we do there. She did it herself too." Kelly said.

"Well, lets drink up then. It's an open bar." Sam said as he grabbed the drinks he ordered while Leah went to her mom.

He handed one drink to Kelly and the other to Leah. He had a red bull vodka while the two girls had cranberry vodkas. The other two siblings both had cokes in their hands. Their parents weren't as relaxed as Kelly's but they were the same age as Leah.

The dinner turned into a huge dance hall as the night went on. The bartenders were on full swing and getting rid of all the alcohol they had. Sam, Kelly, and Leah all pounded down four more cups before they took to the dance floor. Sam was worried that Leah would try something again but this wasn't the case. She danced with Kelly and the other two siblings most of the time, stopping to get a drink in between. The parents danced together and Sam would peak his head over at times to see if Kelly's dad was doing weird things but he was being normal. Her mother on the other hand was dancing with Mr. Nollenburg. It wasn't grinding or anything sexual but just friendly dancing.

Drink after drink, the night went on. The DJ put on every genre possible ending with the throwbacks that everybody loved. By this point, everybody was trashed from all the drinks including the kids who were allowed to drink. Tom and Janice on the other hand were sober but when Sam looked around, they were nowhere to be found. He turned back to face Kelly but by then his hand was grabbed and was being pulled. He was really drunk and had no idea what was going on. Everything was blurry and happening so fast but he was able to regain his composure to make out the people infant of him. Kelly was pulling him by the arm, in front of them was Tom and Janice, and leading everyone was Leah. They made their way to the elevator and packed in.

"What is going on?" Sam asked.

The doors to the elevators closed and simultaneously, Tom pulled out a bottle of Smirnoff from his coat.

"The bartenders turned their back and look what I happened to sneak out." Tom displayed the bottle.

"Oh shit." Sam said as he grabbed the bottle took a swig of it.

He handed the bottle back to Tom and he did the same. They passed the bottle around one full turn until the elevator came to a stop.

"Put that shit away." Janice yelled to Tom.

"I am, I am. Calm down." Tom replied.

The doors opened and they all flooded the hallway of the sixth floor. They went down the hall and turned right. Sam was in the back and as he turned the corner, he noticed four adults in the opposite direction of them attempting to open their room. One guy was trying to get the key in the slot while one of the women was nagging him on. The other guy was standing there watching but had his hand on the other females ass. He was massaging it slightly. He turned his face to look at the women whose ass he had in his hand and she did the same to him. Sam noticed at that moment who the four were.

Mr. Nollenburg, who was really drunk, was hard at work at trying to get the key in the slot. Kelly's mom stood there trying to help him out but it wasn't working because she was also really drunk. Kelly's father was standing next to Mrs. Nollenburg as he massaged her ass. Sam was very confused. Was Kelly's father cheating on her mother? It was weird because she was right there. He had to let it go and catch up with the others but as he went to catch up, Kelly's father noticed him and gave him a wink as he squeezed Mrs. Nollenburg's ass which made her jump a little.

Sam was very confused but had to catch up. He made his way around another corner and found the group entering Kelly, Leah, and Sam's room. As soon as the door closed, Tom brought out the bottle once more. Leah took out her iPhone and made a make shift speaker with a cup. She put on some party music and took the bottle from Tom's hand and took a huge gulp.

The rest of the night was spent in the room, each taking turns drinking from the bottle but also making random drinking games. By 11pm everybody was really drunk and the bottle was nearly empty. The night ended early for Tom and Janice though since Janice threw up and had to call it a night. The two of them left and headed back to their room. They left the remains of the Smirnoff which Sam gladly took in his arms. Kelly sat on the couch and drank her drink from her cup while Leah was still dancing alone to the music. Sam, in his fully drunken state, noticed a bottle of coke sitting on the counter and wanted to make a mixed drink. He grabbed a cup that was lying around nearby and almost started pouring his vodka into it but stopped.

"I'm going to go get some ice." Sam informed the girls.

"Ok, I think it's down the hall, to the left of the elevators." Kelly answered.

Sam hobbled drunkly to the door and exited the room. Leah, tired from dancing, fell into the seat next to Kelly. She took the cup out of Kelly's hand and took a huge gulp. With a mad look on her face, Kelly grabbed the cup back and nestled it in her arms.

"Hey, I wasn't done drinking." Leah said angrily.

"It wasn't yours to begin with." Kelly took a gulp from the cup.

"Come on, sharing is caring."

"Theres a whole bottle over there." Kelly pointed at nothing.

Sam had taken the bottle with him to the ice machine.

"Sam has it." Leah said.

"Well, just wait for him to come back."

"Come on, I need it more than you."

"What do you mean? We are both just as drunk."

"Yeah but you didn't just get broken up with... and over some stupid ass reason." Leah shed a tear.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I didn't think you were still on that guy. I thought you moved on."

"It's been less than a week. I haven't moved on."

"I'm sorry Leah." Kelly took Leah in her arms and handed her the cup.

Leah fell into Kelly's breast and laid her head there as small tears left her eyes.

"He was an asshole. What a bullshit reason to break up with someone." Kelly said.

"Yeah he was. He treated me like shit too. I am actually kind of happy we are done with." Leah said.

"What do you mean? Did he hurt you?"

"No nothing like that. He would just always choose the guys over me. He barely paid any attention to me. I'm sure he just used me for sex."

"Aw, I'm sorry Leah. Why haven't you said something before? I thought you guys were a happy couple."

"I liked him, so when he did pay attention, it was great but it wasn't often."

Kelly hugged her even harder. Leah took a swig of what remained in the cup. She broke the hug and sat up. She wiped the tears that were resting on her cheek.

"Was the sex good at least?" Kelly joked with a smile.

Leah burst into laughter.

"It was but like I said he never really paid attention to ME. To be honest, I don't think I ever had an orgasm when I was with him."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. The whole time with him I don't think I orgasmed once. The last orgasm I had was..." Leah stopped as she remembered back to a week ago.

"Hm? What is it?" Kelly asked.

"You remember last week when I came over to celebrate with you guys?"

"Yes."

"Well I kind of heard you and Sam... you know."

"Oh no!" Kelly covered her face in embarrassment.

"No, no, no. It's ok. You don't have to be embarrassed. I heard you guys and the door was kind of opened a little so I peeked in."

"How much did you see?"

"I think all of it."

"Oh no!" Kelly hid her face again.

"Im sorry."

"Oh no it's ok. This is just embarrassing. You watched the WHOLE thing?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because it was really hot. I saw Sam eat you out and it looked so nice. I was wishing that that was me the whole time."

"Really?"

"Yes. You looked like you were enjoying it so much and it was so hot seeing you get your pussy eaten out and I wished my boyfriend would do that to me. I'm sorry this is very awkward."

"Hell yes it's awkward." Kelly said putting her face in her hands. She regained herself and took her hands away from her face. "Wait, so you orgasmed that night?"

"Yes. Twice."

"Twice?" Kelly yelled.

"I'm sorry it just looked so nice and I was so horny. That was the first time I orgasmed in god knows how long."

This conversation bothered Kelly a little bit but it was also turning her on. Her nipples started to harden when her sister told her that she was horny from seeing Sam eating her out. Shivers started to run down her body.

"I'm sorry Kelly. This is inappropriate and I am really drunk. I am going to go get ready for bed."

"No, no." Kelly grabbed at Leah. "Sit down. It's ok. To be truthfully honest, I kind of knew you were there."

"What?" Leah yelled in shock.

"Since you watched the whole thing, you know I was riding Sam. There was a mirror in front of me that I usually like to look at when I am in that position. I think it's hot to watch myself fuck Sam. But anyway, on the side of the mirror I saw out the door. I saw you with your hand in your pants rubbing your clit. I have to admit it was very hot and got me going a lot."

"Oh my god, now I am really embarrassed."

"We are both embarrassed, but I think it's safe to say both of us are really turned on by this conversation."

"You? You're turned on?"

"Yes, very." Kelly said as she took Leah's hand.

She brought it under her shirt. Leah had a shocked look on her face as this was happening. Kelly moved Leah's hand up and brought it under her bra. She let Leah feel her tit and her hard nipple. Leah took her sisters nipple with two fingers and massaged it a little bit until she realized what she was doing.

"Oh. Oh my god Kelly." Leah said as she took her hand out of her sisters shirt.

"So, you said your ex-boyfriend didn't give you a single orgasm when you were together?"

"Yes. And?"

"It's not right for a girl to have a guy treat her so wrong. I usually wouldn't even think of doing this but in my drunken state and how horny this conversation has made me, I think I can help you with that."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying... I can share."

"What? Kelly what are you saying?"

As Leah said that, Sam walked into the room. The two girls shot their eyes straight in his direction. Kelly had a smile on her face while Leah had a confused look on hers. Sam raised the Smirnoff bottle and the bucket of ice in his hands. The girls took their attention away from him and looked at each other.

"I got... the ice." Sam slurred.

"You don't mean..." Leah said to Kelly.

"Yes. Sam here is going to show you how a girl should really be treated."

"What?" Sam said with a confused look on his face and emptying his hands.

"Come here babe." Kelly commanded.

Sam drunkenly moved over to the couch. Kelly moved over a bit to empty a seat in the middle of the two girls. She patted on the empty spot and Sam took the cue. He sat down and looked at Leah. He then brought his attention to his girlfriend.

"What is going on and what am I doing?"

"Oh shush. You are going to have fun, just trust me."

"Ok?" Sam said questioningly.

Kelly took his hand and Sam let it go limp. She was in full control of it. She guided it to her sisters hair. She guided his hand up and down her hair. Leah closed her eyes and enjoyed what was happening. Sam started to sober up from his drunken state. After a minute of stroking her hair with Sam's hand, Kelly leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Passionately kiss her."

"What?" Sam stopped and with widened eyes, he looked at Kelly.

Leah popped her eyes open to see what was happening.

"Trust me, just do it." Kelly commanded.

"But she's..."

"I know, just do it." Kelly cut him off.

Sam was confused but he listened. He cupped Leah's face in his hand and moved his face closer. If he was going to do it, he was going to do it. No hesitation, but he thought about it for a second. Before he could make the decision of whether he was going to do this or not, Kelly pushed his face forward, forcing the two to lock lips.

Both their eyes shot open. They were both in shock. Simultaneously they both pulled back. They looked to Kelly but she just nudged them on more. It already happened, Sam thought, and his girlfriend was nudging it on a lot so he decided to go for it. He took Leah's face back into his hand and went back in. He locked lips with her and started to passionately kiss her. He parted her lips with his to allow his tongue to explore this unknown territory. At first Leah was hesitant but she gave in and let him explore. Their tongues connected and shivers ran down both their spines. This was weird to them but very pleasurable.

They paused for a second, tongues still intertwined, and took in the situation. When they were both fine with it they continued. Sam started to kiss her harder, dancing his tongue with his girlfriends sisters. Kelly at that point pushed on Sam causing him to force Leah to lay down on her back. They continued to kiss like this as Kelly watched. She started to feel her own body as she took off her dress and released her tits from her bra. As Sam kissed her sister, she reached to his sides and picked up his shirt and brought it over his head. This forced them to stop kissing and made him sit up.

"What is going on?" Sam said in his slightly drunken state.

"Shh, just keep doing what you are doing." Kelly replied freeing Sam from his shirt.

Leah started to let her hands wander. She felt up and down Sam's abs and sides. Kelly gave him a gentle push and made him fall back with his face right above Leah's. This time Leah made first contact. She brought her face to his and locked lips. They let their tongues continue to wrestle like before.

Kelly saw that they were getting more comfortable and decided to get comfortable herself. She reclined on the other side of the couch and started to massage her tits. She let one hand play with her nipple as the other one explored the rest of her body. Down her stomach, to her legs, and then in between. She let her hand venture into her panties to feel how wet she was from seeing her boyfriend make out with her sister.

As Kelly played with herself, Leah was allowing Sam to get more comfortable with her body. Just like last weekend, she took his hand and moved it along her sides to let him explore. This was making Sam so horny, his cock wanted to be freed and take his girlfriends sister right then and there. He had to contain himself, he didn't know how far this was supposed to go.

Leah moved his hand across to her stomach and started to bring it up towards her chest. Still passionately kissing, Leah let his hand go as they got closer to her tit. She was going to let Sam do the rest if he wanted to, which he really did. He let his hand sit under her tit as their tongues wrestled in their mouths. He made the decision and ventured further. He brought his hand up and started to massage her firm tit. Through her dress, Sam could feel how horny she was just from how hard her nipples were. He was dying. Her nice big tit was in his hand but he felt so wrong. He started to pull away and eventually sat up. Leah joined him and they both looked at Kelly. She had her hand in her underwear massaging her pussy and the other on her nipple. She saw the two looking at her and paused.

"What? Did I say stop?" Kelly said.

"I'm really confused. What is going on here?" Sam said.

"You are going to show my sister what a true man is like. Her last boyfriend treated her like shit and didn't even give her one orgasm the whole time they were together. That's why you're doing what you're doing now. Help her out and show her how a true man treats a women. Give her the best orgasm she's ever had."

"Are you sure? This is your sister."

"Yes, I am very sure."

Sam looked back at Leah who was still dazed from what was going on. On her face was a very sure look though. This calmed Sam and allowed him to continue things. He looked up and down at Leah's body while his hands roamed her sides. They would move up and down and then across to her tits. He gave them a little massage and then back to her sides. As he reached the bottom he grasped the ends of her dress and pulled it up, revealing her beautifully fit body. Her curves were let free and all she had on was the red thong that teased Sam once before.

She wasn't wearing a bra, so as Sam fully removed her dress, her tits bounced about from being freed. He threw her dress down to the ground and looked back at her. He was astonished. He knew she had a great body but seeing her unclothed was hotter than he ever imagined. She had a perfect slim hourglass figure that was accompanied by a great ass which was hidden from sight at that moment. She had a flat stomach that you could see some abs but not the type that body builders have. They were the sexy kind of abs with subtle definition. He looked up and examined what he had previously massaged. Her tits didn't fall, they were firm and stood where they were. Her nipples were small which Sam really liked and the were a light pink. Her nipples were erect from how horny she was.

Sam gave her the up down once more but instantly took her in his arms and lifted her up. Her grabbed her firm round ass and brought her close to him lifting her in the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood up. He walked her over to the bed as they passionately kissed. Gently, he laid her down and she released her grip from his sides.

Sam let his hands explore more of her body now that there wasn't a dress in the way. He felt across her stomach and down her legs. Her whole body was smooth and it was turning him on so much. As he ventured Leah's body, she did the same to him. She felt his chest and moved to his back. She moved lower and lower and got closer to his jeans. Once she got to the belt buckle, she unlatched it and unbuttoned his pants. They dropped to the floor and all that was left was his boxers, which was holding back his fully erect cock. She moved her hand over his boxers feeling his legs. She teased Sam, so he did the same. He moved his hand in between her legs and let it jumped around her pussy whenever he got close to it. This was killing her, so she moved her hand into his boxers and grabbed his cock. Her eyes got wide at how hard he was. He jumped a little which got Kelly's attention.