The Surprising Thank You

Story Info
A surprising erotic thank you for a helping hand.
1.2k words
3.92
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, I was an organizer and coach for a neighborhood youth soccer club.

One day I received a telephone call from one of the mothers of a young boy on one of the teams. She told me that she was divorced and having a problem with her ex-husband concerning child support, mainly the registration fees for the boy to play. She asked if I would be willing to write a letter saying that her son was an essential member and asset of the team. I told her that I would be pleased to do it and arranged to drop it off at her apartment later that day.

Things got very busy for me, so it was much later when I knocked on her door to deliver the requested letter. It was obvious that she had company, namely her mother and sister, who had popped by unexpectedly. What she said next took me a little by surprise as she told me how really grateful she was for the letter and that she hoped that she could show her gratitude, but unfortunately she had guests at that moment. I have to admit that I was very slow to catch on to her meaning, because I told her that I was happy to write the letter for her.

"No," she said, and then emphasized, "I REALLY want to thank you."

It was then that I came to my senses and realized what she was saying. So I quickly told her that I could come back in about an hour, if that would be acceptable, to which she nodded enthusiastically. I have to admit that I was more than anxious to find out what form her gratitude would be, so the next hour was almost interminable!

At the prescribed time, I knocked, the door opened, and there she stood. Katie (that was her real name) was about 5' 4" tall, about 110 lbs., with a beautiful compact figure, and breasts that appeared to be around 34B and perky. Her hair was shoulder length light brown, and her eyes were hazel. She was wearing a chartreuse short length terry cloth jumpsuit with a zip down the front. I was soon to find out that she was naked beneath the jump suit.

She invited me into the apartment and once again thanked me for writing the letter, and then she came to me and kissed me. Not a small, 'thank you' type kiss, but a more passionate kiss with her tongue pushing its way past my lips into my mouth. Her tongue was soft and felt very erotic as it twirled its way against mine. In no time at all the kiss became very hot and fervent. My arms enfolded her, and I hugged her to me, before allowing my hands to roam across her body, feeling her firm breasts beneath the terry cloth. I felt her nipples harden as my fingers caressed them. The zipper was calling out to be drawn down to allow me access to the alluring flesh underneath, and I did so slowly, exposing her naked breasts to my eager hands and fingers. Her nipples felt like small pencil erasers.

I pushed the now widely opened jumpsuit back off her shoulders and let it drop to her feet. She stood naked in front of me, unabashedly displaying her nude form and neatly trimmed pussy to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her again. Her hands moved down my body and she loosened my belt, undid the button on my trousers and slowly lowered the zip. Katie pushed my trousers and briefs off my hips, and they fell to the ground, and I stepped out of them.

It would be an understatement to say that my cock was hard! It was like steel. Taking my cock in her soft, smooth hand, she kneeled in front of me and kissed the head before licking all round it, then ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. She fondled my balls gently and seductively as she licked my cock. Her tongue lapped at the head of my cock before her mouth opened and enveloped my hardness, slowly moving up and down.

I could tell that I would not last long if she continued this wonderful attention, so I pushed her away and onto her back on the carpet. Katie looked so sexy lying there so naked and available. I kissed her lips, her face, and her neck before moving down to her breasts, taking each beautiful hard nipple in my mouth, gently sucking, and softly nibbling each in turn. Her nipples became even harder. Continuing to play with her beautiful pink nipples, my kisses trailed over her firm flat stomach until I reached her soft light brown pussy hair. There is something about a well-manicured pussy that is extremely alluring and demands immediate attention.

I absolutely adore eating pussy, and here was a beautiful example for me to enjoy to the fullest. Kissing her engorged pussy lips, I ran my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her desire, before parting the lips with my tongue whilst continuing to lick her whole pussy. Katie was writhing around, enjoying my attention to her wonderfully wet vagina. I pushed my tongue into her dripping hole as far as I could, thoroughly relishing the juices that began to flow so readily from her. My tongue then made its was to her prize, her gorgeous and hard clit, causing her to arch her back and tremble with passion. Adding my middle finger to the equation, I gently pushed it into her pussy, curling it upward until I found that wonderful G-spot, continuing to suck on her clitoris as she made her way toward a climax.

She suddenly and gently grabbed my head between her hands and said, "Enough, enough, I need you inside me, NOW!" I needed no more prompting, so I moved up her body and entered her wet and willing pussy. Her pussy was so slick, warm, and inviting. My cock was enveloped by this incredibly sensuous sheath. It was a sensational feeling. We moved together in synchronized passion, neither of us wanting this moment to end.

Inevitably our mutual climaxes overtook us. Katie began to tremble, and she came vigorously, her pussy tightening around my hard cock as wave after wave of the orgasm engulfed her, causing me to reach my own crescendo, pouring out my seed into her enchanting vagina. My climax seemed to go on forever as stream upon stream shot out of my cock.

We lay there, still joined, but both totally sated, our passion calmed. We held each other tightly and relished the aftermath of our coupling. We talked about how this had all came to pass and then pondered on what the future might bring. Neither of us wanted this to be a one-time happening, so we made plans to meet again as time and schedules allowed.

Katie and I did meet on a number of occasions after that night but, sadly, she decided that we should end our trysts and move on with both our lives. It was a wonderful chapter and one that I look back on very fondly. In my mind's eye, I still see her beautiful face and deliciously sexy body, my cock hardening with each thought, leading to an enjoyable masturbation session.