The Surrogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there is really only one way to find out Jennifer. I don't want you doing anything you are not comfortable with. But the job is for a sex toy for myself and Pet, while you carry our sons' child. So what do you propose we do about it?"

"Well Sir.", I smile." I would like to eat Pets pussy. It's the only way I'm going to find out if I like it or not. It's the only way I can think of. If you and Pet don't mind. I would like to try and eat her pussy now Sir."

"Hmmm, I like your idea Jennifer. Pet are you up for more? We could take our time and show her how you like it. After all, she's basically a pussy virgin."

"I'm up for more Sir. I'm curious myself, about how she looks and tastes. Jennifer, since you would be my play toy as well, I would like to play with you. I know it's your first day and supposed to be your interview with us. But would you be willing to dress up and play with us? Just a little bit. Sex isn't required to play. Besides, what better way to show us you are the right person for the job."

"Let's do it! Can you give me a little time though? I want to clean up and find something sexy to wear, I'm sure that I have something suitable to wear. I've been traveling all day and have yet to change my clothes or freshen myself up from my trip."

"Little one, all of your clothes will remain on tonight. I have seen your tits and can assure you Pet will enjoy them as much as I fully intend on doing. For right now, lay across the ottoman. Face up and let your hair hang down the side."

"Pet, sit on her face."

"Yes sir."

"Pet, please hold your lips open and hover just above Jennifer's face."

"Jennifer, I want you to look at Pets juicy pink pussy. I want you to think that it is the most delicious piece of fruit you have ever eaten and I want you to eat it as though it will be the last time in your life you will ever get to consume it."

I look directly at Pet's pussy. It is smooth and slick. Her folds are not as full as mine. Her internal lips are longer than mine. I would say that Pet's pussy has been thoroughly enjoyed over the years. I close my eyes and inhale her scent. I stick my tongue out and dive straight in. I wrap my arms around Pet's thighs and pull her down closer to me.

Repeatedly I plunge my tongue in and out of her deep hole. I begin to trace all of her folds with the tip of my tongue and give her clit a few flicks every time I complete a pass. Three times I repeat the same actions and then plunge my tongue into her.

Pet reacts by sitting herself more firmly on my face. I feel her hand in my hair. She works my hair into a knot around her hand and pulls it side to side. Causing my nose to rub her clit as I continue to tongue punch her.

I hear her moan and her breathing pick up. She releases my hair and begins to grind herself on my face. I stretch down with my hand and begin rubbing her clit in circles. Pet cries out and grinds on my face faster and harder. I gasp for air as she rides my face for all its worth.

My own pussy gushes with wetness. I hear pet hiss and my eyes fly open. I see Dan has moved in front of her. He is holding her steady. I also see a long silver chain bouncing off of her torso. He must have attached nipple clamps to Pet.

I want nothing more than to make Pet cum. I remove my fingers from Pets clit and replace them with my mouth. I am starting to suck hard on Pet. Her breathing becomes erratic and I can tell she is close. I slip two fingers into her cunt and fuck her hard. Each thrust I push harder and harder. I keep my teeth on her clit and every time she goes to pull away or lift too high I add more pressure.

Just as I'm about to stop finger fucking her, I hear.

"Sir, Can I cum sir?"

"As you wish my Pet."

Pet lets out a primal groan and her body begins to tremble. She sits down hard on my face and I push as deep and hard into her as I can. Pet gushes all over my face. After I feel her core stop pulsating, I slowly slide my fingers out of her sopping wet cunt. I hear Pet hiss. I open my eyes and see Dan removing a large Pair of nipple clamps from her tits.

Dan catches me watching him and smiles.

"Well pet, what do you think? How was she?"

"She will do. I don't think that was her first time. But either way, it was a great ride, Sir."

"Glad to hear it pet. Off to bed now."

I'm going to wipe up Jennifer's face and take her to her room. When I get up to our room, you had better be waiting for me to bury my cock in you. You two ladies gave me quite a show.

12