The Surrogate Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Session.
1.6k words
4.19
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 2

----------------

80 -90 year old women don't interest me. I live in HUD housing. Getting your life back together doesn't happen overnight. The place I live in is probably the best section 8 has to offer, however. A former nursing home, the place is sturdy, bug free and safe. The typical resident is in her 80s and will call the police if they see anything out of the ordinary. The place is very quiet and peaceful, a big change from the shelters in the hood I lived in for the past four years.

The ladies are sweet and I love talking to them. When they tell me I have lost weight or I am "looking good", it kind of creeps me out, however. I've seen a couple of women my age. They are average at best.

Session two with my surrogate partner is today. My sex therapist said to just be honest. The homework failed. It is frustrating as hell to keep trying to cum, get almost there, and it fades. I was able to cum two weeks ago with her, but she was right there. I could smell her. Almost tasted her. Alone, she was just an image in my mind.

What was I going through? I remember one of the first times I found a porn video of a woman licking a man's shaft as he came. It excited me so much that I instantly came myself. A hard, fast orgasm. I also remember going with my brother to a strip club downtown. While he fed the dollar bills to some skank, I moved to a different table that had a woman that seemed a bit older, but had amazing tits. Driving home alone, I couldn't stop thinking about her tits. I pulled out my cock while driving and came within seconds. I was a mess.

Now I can't cum no matter what I envision. It makes me angry and frustrated.

"Then the homework didn't go well," said my partner. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse and slacks. On an ordinary woman they would have been boring. She was a goddess. She could make a trash bag look good.

"I couldn't cum," I said. "I thought of you and came so close, but it wouldn't happen."

"Don't get too frustrated," she said. "This gives us insight as to what is going on. You claim you've had this problem for a long time. I think it has been intermittent. Certain things trigger it. The most likely culprit is your ex-wife."

"She doesn't hold a candle to you."

"But she was your companion," she replied. "It has been a long time, yes, but you are finally coming to grips with the fact it might be over. You also were probably intimidated by her. You said she could pull you in even when your sumo penis was trying to retract. she must have been a pleasure sexually."

I didn't think that was the cause, but the wave of anxiety that shot over me said otherwise. Once again I was shaking like a leaf. When my wife had kicked me out she had just been awarded her first black belt. She was in the best shape of her life. One evening she approached me in the bedroom and said, "Check it." She had her shirt pulled up and her white sweats pulled down to show her abs. They were tight. She also had pulled her sweats down far enough to see the top of her pubic hair. I hadn't seen it in some time. It turned me on tremendously.

"You are tight, honey. So tight, in fact, I want to make love to you."

"Now?" she asked. "Let me get the door. Do not let the kids hear you."

She locked the door and dropped all of her clothes. I was rock hard. I was small. I came hard and fast. She barely got aroused.

"You feel inadequate with your wife," my surrogate said. "That may be what is causing all this. She spurned you, but she continues to be friendly with you and even invited you to sleep in the same bed with her. Tell me. Had she asked you to make love to her, do you think you could?"

Wave after wave of anxiety came over me. No answer was needed.

"What if she just offered to take a shower with you? A soapy handjob? You said those never failed to make you cum."

"I would rub her back. Soap it up. Then she would have me press against her ass and she wiggled it back and forth. That never failed to do the trick."

"Would you cum on her back?" she asked.

"No, she would turn around and stroke me off with a soapy hand. Often she would lick and suck on my nipple. It put me over the edge."

"Would you like to take a shower with me?"

"You are kidding, right? I won't last very long."

"What is it about me?" she asked. "You said I am beautiful. I think it is more than that. Do I remind you of her when she was younger?"

That made me stop to think. "No," I said. "You are the perfect her. Her qualities made perfect. Your face. Your body. It is like she was reborn perfectly sculptured."

"But still her?" she asked. "Not someone completely different?"

"You got me."

"Let's get in the shower."

With an effortless snap her entire skirt and blouse fell to the floor. She started unhooking her bra as she headed to the bathroom. I followed eagerly. She wore light blue panties. Not particularly erotic, just normal undergarments. As she pulled them off I became rock hard. I dropped everything immediately.

"Why can't I cum on my own?" I bemoaned. "I don't understand this. In the shower with you I feel ready and able."

"I want you to cum, all over me," she said, "but not until I get at least a little bit of a backrub."

The water was running down her neck and over her shoulders. I took hold of the soap and had to sigh. Shea butter and coconut. It glistened as I ran it over her back. I had to stop looking and imagining. I simply lightly massaged her shoulders and back, then dug in deeper.

"Oh that is wonderful," she said. Then she purred like a cat. Exactly like a cat.

She didn't turn around, just took each of my hands and pulled them around her waist. Her abs were as tight as they looked. She ran my hands over them a bit, then moved them up to her breasts and let them roam. I was in heaven. Soapy breasts. Is there any finer image or feeling on earth?

Something touched my cock. At first I thought it was her hand. It was the cleft between her buttocks. She moved it back and forth, my cock sliding in the small valley.

It was too much. The moan I emitted was matched only by the amount of cum that shot up her back. I grabbed her by the hips and ground tightly up and down. The cum was all over her back.

She turned around and pulled me in tight, hugging me. "That was intense," she said. "I think you need to get more out."

I looked down at her. Her eye makeup had started to run. It didn't matter. She was beautiful. I still couldn't breathe. A gruff "yes" was all I could muster.

We dried off and she led me to the bedroom. Crawling under the sheets felt cozy and warm. So did she.

"Lie on your back, and show me how you relax," she said. I lay flat and began some deep breathing exercises. Then I began to systematically tense and relax my arms and legs. She crawled to the top of the bed and started lightly massaging my shoulders.

"Do you feel the pattern of my massage?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Tense and relax your pelvic floor the same way. Use my hands as a guide. Remember kegels from your wife's pregnancies? Men can do them too."

It actually hurt at first, but then it started to feel good. She moved back under the sheets and told me to keep going. Grabbing hold of my cock, she lightly let it slide in and out of her fingers as I tensed.

"I don't think you ever lost this hard on," she said. "I knew you had more to get out."

She kept running her hand up and down while she started to kiss and nibble my belly. My cock grew very hard. Very very hard. She slid down a bit and lightly rubbed my cock all over her face. I was going to lose it. If she took it in her mouth I would shoot more cum than I did in the shower.

She simply licked it. Three times. Like the old Tootsie Pop commercial. I arched my back and moaned heavily. She was startled by how thick the first blast was and how far it went up my chest. I blasted again and again. She kept licking up and down my shaft, coaxing more out.

I felt light headed. I hadn't produced so much cum in my life. I felt like I might pass out. I did.

When I woke up it was a few minutes later. She was standing next to the bed, fully clothed, with some ginger ale. "You better drink this before you drive," she said.

"I thought the goal was to get me to cum on my own?" I asked.

"It is. I just gave you more to think about."

Smiling, she kissed me on the cheek.