The Surrogate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila was assured it wasn't when Peter took her in a firm grip and began to stroke her, rubbing the soft satiny fabric on her hard pulsing shaft.

"You don't have to do that," she whispered.

"Shut up," he whispered and guided her head back to his cock.

Peter stroked her cock, freeing it from her panties.

Mila felt Peter's hands on her shoulders drawing her away from his groin; he pulled her close against him and kissed her, still stroking her. She took him in hand and stroked him too.

"This is wonderful," he sighed and Mila nodded.

She wriggled underneath him and put a pillow in the small of her back. Her negligee had been discarded and she was wearing only stockings and panties, Peter's briefs were lost in the covers.

Peter pressed his cock against hers, the satin panty providing delicious little shards of delight as they frotted, kissing each other and caressing wherever they could lay their hands on each other. When Mila could take no more foreplay she lifted her legs, putting her ankles on Peter's shoulders. She eased the gusset of her panties aside and guided his engorged penis to her entrance.

"Will I hurt you?" Peter looked down at her pretty face with concern.

"I'm a girl scout," she grinned up at him.

Peter looked confused.

"I'm prepared," she smiled up at him.

"Please do it," Mila sighed.

Peter slowly entered Mila, taking his time and enjoying every second of the wondrous feel of his phallus sliding into her tight anus. She smiled up him, encouraging him and when he was fully enveloped in her and his groin pressed against her buttocks, she moaned and pulled his face to hers and kissed him. She lowered her legs and wrapped them around his flanks and wriggled her buttocks.

"Now you can fuck me," she whispered in his ear.

"When I'm ready, I like this," he covered her mouth with his.

Mila could feel his engorged shaft filling her anus. It felt wonderful, throbbing and palpitating against her prostate and her tight sphincter. Mila wanted to feel the power of that magnificent phallus and she began to writhe beneath him, encouraging Peter to fuck her. Their bodies pressing together also ensured Peter's hard belly pressed on her panty-clad cock. Peter could feel her poking his belly and to his surprise it felt wonderful knowing that he had caused her raging erection and the dribble of precum leaking from her glans.

They built up the tempo, enjoying each other, kissing and caressing as they fucked each other. Peter withdrew nearly all the way and then slowly inserted himself until the hilt of his cock was buried deep inside her.

Mila was mewing, totally immersed in the pleasure of their fucking, rising to meet his thrusts, nibbling on his lip, driving her tongue into his mouth.

Peter pushed Mila down into the bed and held her there and buried himself deep in her anus as he groaned and emptied himself deep inside her. Mila writhed beneath him and he felt her scalding issue spatter on his belly. He began to fuck her again as his orgasm intensified and Mila got in rhythm as he pounded his cock in and out of her until he was exhausted and lay on top of her panting.

Mila lay under him, astounded at the passion they had generated between them. The lust, tempered with tenderness and Peter's newly blossomed adoration.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, waking in the early hours to slake their desires again and then fell asleep exhausted.

On the journey home they held hands and canoodled in their first class seats. They behaved unashamedly like young lovers.

Sarah was waiting for them when they got home and helped Mila unpack while Peter went straight to his office to catch up on work.

"Good vacation?" Sarah asked.

"Wonderful," Mila grinned.

"Your first holiday together since you arrived," Sarah commented.

"I'd know that look anywhere Mila... was it a second honeymoon or something?" Sarah grinned conspiratorially.

"Yeah... it was something," Mila sighed.

*****

"No more taking turns wanking in the sheets," Peter joked as they prepared for bed that night.

"Yeah... but I bet you still make me sleep in the wet spot," Mila joked and threw a pillow at him.

Peter retaliated and a full on pillow-fight erupted ending with Peter on top of Mila and the first wet spot of the night.

"Who would have thought we would become lovers?" Peter sighed, holding Mila close in post-coital bliss.

"Well technically I'm your wife," Mila nibbled his ear.

"Yes. You are," Peter kissed her.

Mila and Peter settled back into their routines in Redhaven but it was different now. They didn't have to pretend they were a happily married couple and the completeness they found with each other made living there tolerable to a greater degree. Mila broke off her relationship with Steven with no regrets by either of them; Steven was still getting his monthly hush money. She and Peter did things together; they were like a newly married couple exploring the boundaries of their relationship.

They almost stopped questioning the Sons of Jehovah's foibles and eccentricity, the undercurrent of malevolence and the secrecy.

Until one day...

One of the maddening things about living in Redhaven for Peter and Mila was Sundays. Everything closed down and everyone except the sick, first responders, and essential service personnel attended services at the Sons of Jehovah Supreme Temple. The services began at 9am and ran until 4pm in the afternoon and included a picnic lunch on the lawns. Reverend Hayes and his Apostles presided over the services, ceremonies and scripture teachings that held no interest for Mila.

There was absolutely nothing for Peter and Mila to do until the evening when they would undoubtedly be invited to a dinner party or some other social engagement. This was fine when Peter was home but when he was away on business Mila became bored.

She decided to postpone her daily run until the church services were about to start, that would eat into some of the boredom. She dressed in her tights and sports top and hit the streets, waving to the guard on the front gate at Apostle Gardens as she left the housing estate and ran through the leafy streets of Redhaven.

All vehicular and foot traffic was headed to the centre of the town to the Temple but as she turned onto the main street of the commercial precinct Mila noticed a bus idling at the curb. A line of women were embarking, some chatting animatedly and some looking downright despondent.

Mila spotted Sarah Jennings in the line and ran over to say hello.

As she approached Sarah looked up and saw Mila. She looked alarmed and frightened and shook her head vigorously indicating for Mila to move along and not to approach her. Mila jagged back onto the sidewalk and ran around the block instead.

Mila was very confused.

The women were all dressed provocatively in short skirts, nylons, heels and tight blouses; their hair was down and some had teased out their locks. The women were town spinsters and they were all wearing heavy makeup and the reek of perfume as she ran past the line-up of ladies about to embus wafted on the still morning air.

Mila ran home as fast as she could, her curiosity piqued to the extreme. She snatched up her purse and her keys and jumped into her BMW and drove into town. The bus had left but there was only one road in and out of Redhaven and Mila took the arterial route and soon caught up with the bus. She dropped back and followed from a discreet distance.

The bus turned off onto the river valley detour and then onto the spur road that led to the ranch. Mila knew that she wouldn't be able to get through the guarded gate onto the ranch but she was profoundly curious as to why a group of single women from Redhaven were dressed up like hookers and being bussed to a cattle ranch.

Mila turned around and drove back home, wishing that Peter was there so she could tell him about it.

She speculated to herself as to why the spinsters were segregated and bussed away and not attending Sunday Temple. There were services at the SOJ Supreme Temple every day but Sunday worship was compulsory. Did the spinsters have their own services at the ranch? That would be odd. Mila knew that there was one person she could talk to who knew the answer. The only question was would she be willing to tell her.

Mila could hardly wait for Sarah to turn up for work the next day. Sarah was dressed in her uniform black dress with white trim and full skirt above the knee, white half-apron, tan hosiery and black low-heels. Her makeup was as usual heavy but Mila noticed that she was using it to conceal a bruised lip and tiny graze on her cheek. Now that Mila came to think about it Sarah was sometimes a little morose on Monday mornings and sometimes had the odd bruise on her knee or puffy lips.

They sipped coffee in the quiet house and Mila reached out and placed a finger gently on Sarah's lip.

Sarah looked away.

"What happened? Don't tell me you fell off a horse at the ranch because you certainly weren't dressed for horseback riding."

Sarah looked at Mila with alarm

"What do you know about the ranch?" Sarah exclaimed.

"I saw the bus go out there yesterday. Also, some time ago, two guys with big guns turned me away from the gates of the ranch and the sheriff escorted me back to town."

"You stay away from there Mila! There is nothing for you at the ranch, only trouble, big trouble."

"I'm surprised Peter hasn't told you so."

"I didn't tell Peter about the time I drove out there on my own. I don't know why. Peter and I weren't in a good place at the time and I didn't want him to get angry," Mila snapped.

"Can you tell me anything? If the ranch is part of the church's business empire why doesn't anybody that works there live in town? I've been here a long time Sarah and I have never heard any of the women say their husbands work there. In fact no one talks about it much."

Sarah reached out and took Mila's hand in hers.

"If Peter hasn't told you anything about it; I certainly can't. Ask your husband when he returns but I doubt he knows much about it himself."

That closed the conversation but Mila was not going to let sleeping dogs lie.

When Peter returned they had their first argument since they had become lovers. He doubled down on Sarah's warning to stay away from the ranch and told her not to ask questions about it.

"Mila, come here," Mila let Peter pull her down into his lap.

"Look, I told you there are aspects of my employment that you are best not to know about."

"I also promised you that I would never let anything ever happen to you and I won't, but you have to trust me."

Mila sulked in his lap.

"Look, my contract is due to be renewed in six months; what do you think?"

"Are you asking me because you need a surrogate wife to fool the SOJ?"

"No I'm asking you because for all intents and purposes you are my wife and I care for you and I want you to be happy."

"I tell you what I think. I think you should ask for a raise," Mila pouted.

"Funny you should say that; they want to double my wage," Peter grinned.

Mila nearly fell off his lap.

"Peter that is a lot of money! I'm talking astronomical."

"And you get your cut," Peter replied.

"I have a lot of money now; the question is how much is enough?" Mila mused.

"I can tell you how much if you want me to; it's simple arithmetic. I'm guessing that now that you have had a taste of the high life you won't want to live like a common middle-income schmuck."

"Well I have developed a taste for nice things," Mila put her hands around Peter's neck and smiled at him cheekily.

"Look; I think another two years and we can both retire. I mean never work again and live in the lap of luxury," Peter said.

"But you have to stop snooping. These SOJs might look like bible-thumping, sex-addicted, nut-jobs but they are dangerous bible-thumping, sex-addicted, nut-jobs."

"Sure, I can be a Stepford wife for two more years," Mila blew in his ear.

"You're hardly a Stepford wife," Peter cuddled her.

"Ok. I'll be a good girl. What's that poking in me in the ass by the way?" Mila nipped Peter's earlobe.

"Wanna come upstairs and find out?" Peter kissed her.

"Let's christen the couch," Mila slipped her tongue into Peter's mouth and the christening began.

Mila's life was incident free for the next three months; she ignored the bizarre goings on in Redhaven and was content to go with the flow. Her relationship with Peter became deeper, their genuine affection for each other had blossomed into adoration, they hated to be apart. They took a holiday to Hawaii and Mila ventured out in a bikini for the first time, confident in her ability to pass as a woman.

After the holiday Peter was due to fly on to Chicago on business when they passed through LA on the return leg and Mila was returning directly to Redhaven via Jackson Hole.

They stayed overnight and met up and had dinner with Steven Boutros who they had told about their relationship. There was no jealousy between them. They were adult about the fact that Steven had a fling with Mila, it was over with now.

"Believe it or not; I'm now a one woman man," Peter grinned.

"And I'm a one man woman," Mila chimed in.

"And even more of a woman than when I first met you. If I didn't think Peter would punch me, I'd ask to see those perky puppies," Steven grinned and nodded at Mila's chest.

They had moved on to a crowded night club for after-dinner drinks and Mila looked at Peter questioningly.

"What the hell. If it wasn't for Steven you would never exist and I would never have fallen in love with you," Peter smiled magnanimously.

Mila grinned and quickly unbuttoned her blouse and flashed her breasts at Steven. The bar where they drinking erupted in applause and an impromptu boob flash contest broke out amongst the women, fuelled by happy hour margaritas.

Later that night as they cuddled in the big hotel bed Mila was lying on her stomach beside Peter lazily stroking his chest.

"Was that a Freudian slip in the bar this evening?" Mila asked.

"What was that?" Peter asked innocently.

Mila gave him a withering look.

Peter rolled over and straddled Mila and stared down into her deep blue eyes.

"I love you," he whispered.

"But how can you? I'm..." Peter put a finger on Mila's lips.

"You're perfect. I've thought long and hard about it; this isn't a high school crush, it's not just infatuation. I decided not to question what I feel. I love you," Peter kissed her.

"I love you too," Mila whispered.

*****

Mila said goodbye to Peter at the hotel, his flight was leaving LAX four hours before hers and she had no intention of waiting in an airport for that long even though she has access to the United Club.

As she passed through security she was taken aside by a TSA official without explanation and led to a small windowless room. Despite her complaints she was not told why she had been detained. She was worried about missing her flight but knew better than to get into an argument with the TSA Nazis who seemed to take great pleasure in wielding their powers. Peter's theory was that any asshole that drops out of high school and spends a year guarding the Starbucks at the local mall can join the TSA. Mila was sure it was some sort of mix-up.

After being left to stew for over an hour two men dressed in suits entered the room.

"Special Agent Duckworth, FBI," the first man flashed credentials at Mila but gave her no time to scrutinize them.

"Senior Agent Morrow, DEA," the second man followed suit.

Both men were tall and muscular and Mila felt crowded as they seated themselves across from her at the small table. Agent Duckworth had the tray into which she had placed her personal possessions at the security checkpoint. He had taken her pocketbook from her handbag and was perusing her driver's licence.

Now Mila was worried.

"Mrs Mila Randal, wife of Peter Randal, formerly of Los Angeles County California now residing in Redhaven Wyoming," Agent Duckworth read from a sheet of paper.

"Is that a question or a statement?" Mila was angry now.

Neither Agent answered.

Agent Morrow rooted around in his briefcase and laid a series of twelve by ten glossies on the table. Mila tried to be defiant and not look at them but she couldn't help it, she was naturally curious. The pictures were of Reverend Ronald Hayes, Brian Hislop, Jim Benson and three other Apostles of the Sons of Jehovah.

"What is this about please?" Mila asked.

"Do you know any of these men?" Agent Duckworth replied.

Before Mila could answer there was a loud knocking on the door.

"Not now!" Agent Duckworth yelled at the door.

The rapping became louder and then the door opened. The TSA official was looking angry and defeated as he stood aside and a handsome elegant man wearing an expensive suit and carrying a slim briefcase entered the room.

"Say nothing," the man snapped at Mila.

"Who the fuck are you?" Agent Morrow asked angrily.

Agent Duckworth however bowed his head resignedly.

The dapper man produced a business card and placed it on the table.

"Duke Russell, attorney at law and I represent Mrs Mila Randal."

"What the fuck?" Agent Morrow was about to stand but Agent Duckworth gripped his arm and held him in his seat.

"I presume no Miranda warning has been read nor charges laid against my client but you have detained her without a warrant for over an hour now."

The lawyer scooped up all of Mila's possessions and put them in her handbag and handed it to her.

"We are leaving Mrs Randal," Duke motioned for Mila to stand and follow him.

Mila stood and clutched her handbag. She walked around the table and out the door followed by Duke Russell who closed the door behind them.

"Fuck!" Mila heard expletives and the crashing of furniture from the interview room.

"What's going on?" Mila was both scared and angry.

"Follow me please Mrs Randal," Duke replied by way of an answer.

Mila stewed in silence as she and Duke were escorted to a discrete exit down onto the runway apron and then driven to a private jet.

"You won't need your boarding pass, we're going straight to Redhaven," Duke chuckled.

Mila was seated by an attractive hostess who brought her a much needed vodka tonic, Duke took whisky and surveyed the flight attendant's ass with great interest whenever she bent over.

"Now we can talk and I bet you have many questions but let me speak first," Duke began.

"Look, First Amendment abuses and political surveillance by the FBI are well known so I won't bore you with the details. They make a habit of devoting disproportionate resources to spy on peaceful libertarian groups in civil society. I won't even bother to go into the Waco disaster."

"The Sons of Jehovah have been on their radar almost since inception, they have tried to infiltrate Redhaven on several occasions. Anything they don't understand, they try to dismantle," Duke sipped his drink.

"Are you telling me that the Federal authorities believe that the SOJ is some sort of evil cult or something?" Mila swallowed half her drink.

"Not at all. They have tried to prove that the SOJ is a criminal organisation and have accused them of everything from civil unrest to money laundering to tax evasion but have never been able to prove a thing."

"You live there. You live among the Sons of Jehovah. You know they are peace-loving, law-abiding, Christians who simply want to practice their religion in peace and be left alone."

"So why was a DEA agent in the room?" Mila finished her drink and waved the empty glass at the hostess.

"The Feds will use anything at their disposal to try to subvert the SOJ. Five years ago the ATF raided the Sons of Jehovah Supreme Temple and took away documents and hardware. They found nothing and we sued them in court and won."