The Surrogate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why detain me for questioning?" the hostess arrived with Mila's second drink.

"You're a soft target. You're not a member of the congregation and one of very few outsiders with daily contact with the SOJ. Also you are the wife of the church's senior business and commercial law advisor. They were going fishing."

"Ok. So now the big questions: how did you know I had been detained and who appointed you to represent me?" Mila had finished her second drink and the hostess bought her a third.

"These are questions best answered by your husband," Duke gave her a crocodile smile.

Mila had more questions but she was exhausted and suffering from stress caused by her brush with the Feds, the alcohol was also kicking in. She fell into a fitful sleep and awoke when she heard the engines change pitch and sensed the aircraft was descending.

Duke Russell was walking back to his seat from the rear of the plane. He was zipping his fly and grinning. The hostess pulled back the privacy curtain that ran from bulkhead to bulkhead shrouding the lounge area at the rear of the plane. She hitched the placket of her skirt and smoothed the wrinkles out of her stockings.

"Did you just fuck the hostess?" Mila was astonished.

"Perks of the job," Duke smiled at Mila, adjusting his tie.

When the private jet landed at Redhaven a car was waiting for Mila and Duke. It whisked them away and delivered them to the Reverend Ronald Hayes' office at the Sons of Jehovah Supreme Temple.

"Mrs Randal I would like to sincerely apologise for the awful experience you have just endured," the Reverend took her hand and guided Mila to a seat.

"It's not your fault Reverend," Mila smiled but was still seething inside.

"I'm sure Mr Russell has explained to you why we are victimised and persecuted by certain agencies of the Federal government. I have arranged for Peter to return to Redhaven immediately, I'm sure you will appreciate being able to return to the loving embrace of your husband as soon as possible," Ronald smiled consolingly at Mila.

Mila was driven home where Sarah Jennings was waiting for her, ready to comfort her.

*****

"What does she know?" the Reverend sipped scotch and paced the floor of his office.

"Not much I think, and anyway the Feds never got a chance to question her," Duke sat in a leather wing-backed chair sipping whisky.

"She's nosey. She's done her share of snooping since she's been here," Ronald continued to pace.

"You need her husband and he needs your money, even he doesn't know everything," Duke sipped his drink.

"Do I need to be worried?" Ronald stopped in front of Duke and raised his brows.

"It's nothing we can't handle. Relax Ron, business is booming," Duke smiled.

"I'm not sure having the Randals around is worth the risk," the Reverend mused.

"We need Peter so we need Mila," Duke countered.

"I'll think about it. I want you to stick around a bit," Ronald said with finality.

"I'll check into the Lodge and fly out when we're done. Any new spinsters in town?"

"Mary Quincy has just turned twenty and is unmarried. She's working as a receptionist at the Lodge. Great ass and fucks like a jackrabbit," the Reverend grinned.

"Well you'd know Ron," Duke finished his drink and got up to leave.

*****

Sarah was waiting for Mila and had been told about her experience at LAX however Mila had no time for her condolences or to gossip. She went straight up to her bedroom, closed the drapes, took off her blouse and skirt, kicked off her heels and dived under the covers.

Now that she was home she just wanted to sleep. She was hungover, tired, and overly emotional which was not a good combination. She fell into a deep sleep almost immediately and didn't hear Peter enter the room later that evening. He took a tube of lubricant from the bedside table drawer, quietly stripped naked and slipped into bed beside her.

Mila roused when Peter sidled up to her and cuddled her. She was warm and smelled of perfume and was wearing a satin full-slip, panties and a bra. She had not taken the time to take off her pantyhose or remove her makeup.

Peter nuzzled her neck and reached around to find her hard in her panties and he stroked her to full tumescence, his cock was nestled in the crease of her buttocks, sliding up and down the satin panty fabric.

"I'm tired, I'm not prepared and I have morning-breath Peter, I'm not in the mood," Mila whined.

Peter ignored her complaints and continued to stroke her cock which was hard and throbbing.

"That's not what you dick says," Peter smiled and pushed his cock hard against her buttocks.

"My dick isn't speaking on my behalf, she has a mind of her own," Mila mewed.

"She sure does, what about your ass?"

Peter poked a hole in Mila's pantyhose. He had lubricated his finger and he slipped it into Mila's anus.

"I told you I'm not prepared Peter so... oh my god!" Peter expertly found her prostate and began to manipulate it.

Mila's cock began to palpitate and leak slippery pre-ejaculate.

"Oh that is so good Peter but don't you dare put your cock in my butt... oh Jesus!"

It was too late; Peter pulled her panties aside and put his pre-lubricated penis inside her pantyhose and slid his cock inside her.

"Mmm..." Mila pushed back against him.

Peter held Mila by the hips and began to slowly fuck her. Mila sighed and offered her buttocks, she pushed them out so Peter could enjoy fucking her tight anus and she could enjoy his thick cock pushing deep inside her. They both preferred the missionary position so they could kiss but when deep penetration was desired, there was nothing better than taking Mila from behind.

Peter fucked Mila with long deep strokes whilst squeezing her cock. As he began to fuck her harder and faster he freed her cock from her underwear and stroked it harder and faster too. Mila was mewing and squealing like a slattern, pushing back hard against Peter as he assaulted her tight ass, fucking her vigorously.

Mila's anus contracted and her cock convulsed as she came, Peter ejaculated deep inside her, her sphincter squeezing his cock as he milked hers. Her sperm spattered on the sheet and Peter's semen filled her cavity and runnels of the musky fluid dribbled from her ass as Peter continued to zealously fuck her. He held Mila tight against him and emptied all his issue deep inside her as she writhed with pleasure.

Peter pulled out and rolled Mila over so she was facing him.

"I told you I have morning-breath," Mila whined but Peter kissed her anyway.

She kissed him back and they lay in each other's arms kissing and caressing.

"We're both in the wet spot now," Mila giggled.

"Like I give a fuck, Sarah has to wash the sheets not me," Peter replied.

Mila pinched his butt for being naughty.

"Let's go shower," Mila wriggled free.

They got out of bed and walked to the ensuite bathroom and Peter ran the water, adjusting the temperature while Mila took off her bra and panties and dumped them in the laundry hamper.

"These pantyhose are ruined, surprise, surprise, I might as well throw them in the trash."

Mila put her fingers in the waistband to take them off when Peter stopped her.

"Leave them on. I like it when they get all wet and slippery."

"Who say's we are showering together? What if all I want to do is wash my body?" Mila teased.

"Yeah right!" Peter picked Mila up in his arms and she pretended to fight against him but he dropped her on her feet under the warm water and pushed her against the tiled wall and kissed her.

She put her arms around him and returned the kiss. It was like kissing under a warm waterfall. Peter could feel her becoming erect in her pantyhose, her cock pressing into his belly. Peter squeezed bodywash onto his hand and began to stroke her.

"There you go, I'm washing your body," Peter said into her mouth.

*****

Mila sat at the breakfast bar dressed in her negligée and robe, Peter was wearing a bathrobe; they were drinking coffee.

"I can't take any more lies and half-truths Peter. Why was I detained by the FBI? How did Duke Russell know that I was being held and get to me so soon?"

"Why are you so important to the SOJ?"

The afterglow and relief of having Peter home to comfort and protect her had been replaced by anger and inquisitiveness.

"Mila, I have tried to shield you from exactly what I do here but it seems that even when I get you to curb your curiosity, outside forces come into play."

"I'm willing to tell you everything I know. Once I do that, there are some things I can't protect you from. The apothegm that knowledge is power in this case also means knowledge brings danger."

"I've had enough Peter. Tell me," Mila said bitterly.

"Ok, I will," Peter sighed.

To be continued