All Comments on 'The Surrogate Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To be continued?

Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erection detection correction affection

I was wondering where this was going ... thought maybe a meth lab might show up ... eaqer to see how this sharing plays out, more please!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 4 years ago
Love the direction this is heading

Good Morning Michele,

I just want to express my appreciation for your stories. I find them to be intriguing as well as erotic. I especially enjoy that many of your stories are being place into a shared universe where characters from one story may eventually be seen or interact with others from another story.

This submission is making for a provocative story. In earlier chapters I found myself hoping that Mila and Peter would end up converting and joining the SOJ church and find out exactly what nefarious activities the church is embroiled.

And the probability of Mila as a TG, being forced to submit to the men per the tenets of the church, but being allowed to insist upon the submission of the church women because of her male genitalia is inspired.

I look forward to your posting of the next new chapter, and following where your story leads.

R/

Barbara Jean

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really like you body of work. Your plots are excellent, so much more then simple wham bam thank you ma'am (which is most of the "tales" on these sites.) Executive solutions, barracks room Bettys, kinky nurse, flight attendant, prisoner wore, et al.are all very good, thank you .

Do you take requests, story suggestions? As I have a novel length idea that I believe you could really make shine.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 4 years agoAuthor
Requests

Anonymous, yes I have taken requests in the past, trouble is I can't contact you because... well... you are anonymous xxx Michele

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES