The Surrogate Pt. 04

Story Info
Gina submits to Mike and Cassy.
6.7k words
4.42
8.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

Mike woke about ten with the need to urinate. Both women were sleeping on his shoulder. He kissed Cassy on the forehead and whispered, "Hey. I have to pee, can I get out?"

Cassy groaned and rolled over

He twisted out from under Gina and slid out the foot of the bed.

He had a long pee and when he returned to the bed, the girls were spooning each other in the middle of the bed. There wasn't much room for him, so he decided to shower and get dressed.

After getting dressed he checked on the girls and they were still fast asleep. He decided to run errands and get some coffee.

Mike headed out in his Ford Bronco, he went straight to the sex shop and had to wait five minutes for them to open at eleven. He knew what he wanted, so he was in and out pretty quickly, he spent well over a thousand dollars.

The next stop was Dunkin' Doughnuts, where he got three large coffees.

When her got to the top of the stairs, he heard the girls coupling in the spare room and resisted the urge to watch or join them. He went to the master bedroom and arranged the gifts on the bed.

He entered the spare room with the coffee as the girls were climaxing in the 69 position. They both looked at him with pussy covered faces and said "COFFEE!" They both jumped out of bed and took their cup kissed Mike and said thank you, then sipped their coffee.

Mike said "Don't sit back down, we need to go to the Master bedroom."

The girls followed him down the hall and saw all the toys and gadgets laid out on the bed.

"Where did all this come from?" Gina asked.

"I was a busy boy this morning."

Mike continued "Gina, Cassy and I recognize that you are submissive and I have decided to collar you. You need to choose who controls you."

Gina blushed.

Mike went on "On the bed are three collars and accompanying devices grouped together. You will pick one collar and present it to your owner. Pink for Cassy, Black for me, and Purple for the both of us."

Gina immediately went for the purple collar. She held it in her hands and inspected it. It was two inches thick leather with four silver D-rings on it, it had a clip hanging from one of the D-rings. She handed it to the both of them and presented her neck.

Mike and Cassy put the collar on Gina, next Mike guides her to bend over the bed. He grabs the purple butt plug, lubes it up and presents it to Gina's ass. Cassy grabs Gina's butt cheeks and holds them open wide and Mike works the toy in her ass.

Gina kissed Cassy deeply and says "I love you and live to serve you."

Gina turns to Mike and says the same.

As Gina was hugging Mike, Cassy picked up the black collar and hands it to Mike. Se said "I love you and live to serve you."

Mike was surprised and took the collar and put it on Cassy's neck.

Cassy then bent over the bed, reached back and held her ass open for Mike. Mike lubed and inserted the black butt plug into his lover.

"In this house, you will wear these collars and butt plugs at all times unless you are using the bathroom or showering. I will also allow you to sunbathe naked in our yard, you won't be required to wear your collar then as well."

Both girls said "Yes Sir."

Mike continued "When you leave this house you will wear your butt plug, unless it is for a medical appointment. Cassy or I will decide on the collar on an as-needed basis."

Cassy looked at Gina and said, "If you want, I can add you to my gym membership, then you can go work out when I'm not around. I would expect you to wear them to and from the gym, as well as the entire time you are at the gym."

Gina smiled and imagined wearing the collar at the gym, what would Cindy think? Gina answered "I would love to join your gym."

Cassy looked at the other item on the bed, the bondage cuffs caught her attention "How are you going to tie us up? I know you have a plan, can you tell us?"

Mike smiled "The bed in the spare room is too small for the three of us, I am looking for a king sized bed with hitching points on it that I can secure you girls.

Gina looked at it all and had very little idea of what to do with it all.

Cassy saw that Gina looked confused "Baby are you alright?"

Gina meekly replied "So much stuff, do we use it all at once?"

Mike held her close and said "no, some things can be combined, but mostly individual items."

Cassy gently pulled her hand and attached the wrist cuffs to her wrists and gently secured them. "I can lock your hands over your head" as she held the cuffs controlling her wrists over her head. "I can secure your hands to your collar" as she clipped Gina's wrists to the collar on her neck.

Gina's hands were secured to her neck, this was an odd feeling and Cassy pushed her face down on the bed, exposing her ass and butt plug.

Mike said "Stop! we need to proceed safely. Release her wrists and we need to go downstairs and talk."

Gina was shocked and pretty horny.

Both girls responded "Yes Sir."

Cassy un hooked Gina and headed down to the living room, Gina followed.

They all sat in separate chairs and Mike started. "One we get into bondage, we need to set parameters of what is acceptable and not acceptable as well as establish safe words."

Gina asked "What are safe words."

Cassy answered, "It is a code word that we all know and when you say it we all stop and make sure you are okay. It's usually something easy to say and not a common word during sex."

Gina asked Cassy "Have you had a safe word?"

Cassy smiled and said "I have, I like to use giraffe as my safe word"

Gina smiled and said "I will use penguin, is that okay?"

Mike smiled and said "sure, there better not be any penguins in the bedroom. I will use Corvette."

Gina beamed "Why do you need a safe word, are we going to tie you up?"

"Maybe."

Gina giggled

"Usual limits are no blood, no poop, no children, no animals, are we all good with those? Do we need to add any more?"

Cassy added "Nothing too public, as if I get in trouble with the law, I could lose my job. Also I don't want any visible marks or tattoos, since I am in a respectable position at work, I need to maintain my image."

Mike said "Understood, Gina, do you have a special limitations other than no blood, no poop, no children, no animals?"

Gina thought for a minute and said "No Sir."

Cassy said "With that settled, I need a shower, do you guys want to join me?"

Gina smiled and said "Yes".

Mike looked at Cassy and said "Can you head up and start, I want to talk with Gina for a quick minute before we join you."

"Sure" Cassy said as she stood up and headed for the shower. She stopped on the stairs and asked "Which one should I use?"

Mike looked at Gina and said "The master?"

Gina nodded and shouted back "Use the shower in the master bedroom, the other one is too small for the three of us."

Cassy replied "got it." and continued up the stairs.

Mike moved to the couch and sat next to Gina and said "If there is anything you aren't comfortable with, please speak up."

"Yes sir, I will."

Mike continued "How do you feel about asking Cassy to move in with us? Her new promotion at work is going to take up more time and it will make it easier for us to spend time with her and we can support her in her new role."

Gina smiled and nodded, "I agree, is it possible to change one of our rules?"

"Maybe, what's up?"

Gina added "I think if one of us is alone with Gina, we can't be in the master bedroom, if the three of us are together we shouldn't be restricted."

"You mean in our bed?"

"Yes"

"That sounds great, it will make the cuddling after sex better as we would have more space."

Gina stood up, "I really need a shower, are you coming?"

Mike stood and took Gina's hand and they headed for the shower.

Mike took off his clothes and Gina presented herself to him. He removed her collar and wrist cuffs, then she bent over and he gently removed her butt plug and set it in the sink next to Cassy's.

They joined Cassy in the shower.

After the shower Cassy went to the spare bedroom to dress and Gina asked "What shall I wear for you today master?"

Mike looked in her drawer and grabbed a long tank top and handed it to her.

She slid it on, the dress was tight and the material was thin, her nipples stood erect and very visible. It was barely long enough to cover her ass.

Mike took her back into the bathroom and picked up her purple collar. Gina swept her hair back and presented her neck. Mike put the collar in place, grabbed the center clip and pulled his wife in for a rough kiss.

"Clean the butt plugs and make sure the two of you are wearing them when you come downstairs."

"Yes Sir."

Mike headed down to the kitchen and grabbed a water and waited for the girls.

After a few minutes of waiting, the girls came down the stairs.

Cassy was wearing a tight halter top and skin tight booty shorts.

Mike indicated they should sit, they sat on either side of Mike.

"Cassy, we have decided that we would like to invite you to move in with us. With your new role at work, it would be easier for us to get together and also we could support you in your new role. What do you think?

"I like it, I was considering building a new home and inviting you to join me in design and to live with me. We can go through my furniture and see what fits, and integrate the two homes, cool?"

Gina said "cool."

Mike looked at Gina and said "Your role is a Freeuse Housewife, you will always be available for sex, so no pants or panties in the home. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, what does Freeuse mean."

"Freeuse means no matter what is happening, no matter who is around, anyone in the home can use your body in any way they would like. Does that make sense?"

"Yes Sir."

"The other thing I want is for both of you to get pierced nipples, clits and belly buttons."

Both girls looked at him and said "Yes Sir."

"Gina, I want you yo have large heavy gauge hoops in your nipples and medium sized hoops in your belly button and clit."

Gina responded "Yes sir."

"Cassy, you can have posts in your nipples, I will let you decide on the sizes, make it right for your body size and discreet enough for work. I would like hoops in your other two piercings."

"Thank you sir."

Cassy pulled out Mikes cock and pulled Gina's face down on him, "Lets suck daddies cock."

They both took turns taking the head into their mouths, when Gina was sucking Cassy slid Mikes shorts off.

Rejoining Gina at Mikes cock, they kissed each other across Mikes cock, touching lips and tongues across his thick member.

Cassy guided Gina to Mikes asshole, "That's it girl, lick your masters ass."

Gina used both hands and spread his cheeks and drove her tongue into Mikes anus.

Mike moaned "Oh yeah, that's nice, get your tongue in me you little slut."

With Cassy sucking Mikes cock and Gina rimming his ass, Mike was pretty close pretty fast, Mike held Cassy's head in place as he erupted into her mouth.

Gina stopped rimming and moved to lick Mikes slick cock. The two girls cleaned Mike up and gave each other a long sloppy kiss. They climbed up Mikes body and gave him deep wet kisses.

After a few minutes of bliss, Mike said to Cassy "Call around and see if you can get your piercings done today."

"Yes Sir."

He looked at Gina and said "Get in the kitchen and make us lunch."

"Yes Sir."

As they sat down for lunch Cassy reported they have an appointment for their piercing in an hour and a half. The girls ate quickly and got ready to leave. Mike informed Gina that her tank top was all she was going to wear today.

Her face flushed and said "yes sir."

Mike looked at Cassy, "I don't want any phone calls to make decisions, I expect you to make any decisions while you two are out, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" Cassy then looked at Gina and said "Let's go upstairs, your pussy needs to be cleaned up. You will be spreading your legs for a stranger, you can't present a 1950's bush."

"Yes Mistress."

In the master bathroom Gina stripped and got out Mikes beard trimmer and razor. "Where would you like me?"

"On my face, but we don't have that kind of time, hop up on the counter."

Gina hopped up on the counter and spread her legs, her pink pussy lips could be barely noticed in the thick brown bush.

Cassy removed Gina's butt plug and dropped it in the sink. She started the beard trimmer without a guard and cut the little bit of hair between Gina's pussy and asshole, then carefully trimmed around her asshole.

"I want you to protect your pussy, put your finger on the outside of your lips and hold them away from your thigh."

Gina slid her fingers between her bush and labia and folder her pussy over itself, giving Cassy easy access to trim.

"Perfect" Cassy said as she cut the hair next to her pussy. When she finished "Okay, other side."

Gina reversed the process and Cassy continued trimming.

Cassy contemplated leaving a landing strip, or removing all Gina's hair, she chose to remove it all as Mike seems to like it bare.

Gina began to object as Cassy removed all of her hair. "hair makes me a woman, I have tiny tits and now no hair, I don't want to look like a little girl."

Cassy responded "This isn't your decision, you will dress and groom yourself the way Mike and I want you. check your collar, you submitted to me, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Cassy applied soap lather to Gina and shaved her smooth.

"Rinse yourself off and let's get going." Cassy ordered.

"Yes Mistress."

Cassy grabbed Gina's dress and headed downstairs.

Cassy was on Mikes lap kissing him when Gina came down the stairs wearing only her white sneakers.

Cassy whispered in Mike's ear "What do you think of her trim?"

Mike looks Gina up and down "That's fucking hot, you look barely eighteen!"

Gina grumbled.

Cassy said impatiently "What do you say to your master?"

Again Gina grumbled, "Thank you sir."

Cassy quickly marched upstairs and returned with a belt and looked at Gina. "I'm tired of your shit, bend over."

Gina stammered "But, I didn't"

"Shut the fuck up and bend over."

Gina leaned over the arm of the nearest chair. "Like this?"

Cassy mocked Gina "LIKE THIS?" and came down with the belt CRACK!

Gina squealed as the belt impacted her fleshy ass.

Cassy demanded "Thank me."

Gina squeaked "Thank you Mistress."

Another volley came down on her ass CRACK.

"Thank you Mistress" Gina sobbed.

CRACK CRACK CRACK!

"Thank you Mistress" Gina was blubbering like a little girl.

Cassy pulled her up by the collar and got an inch from her face "You don't question me, you don't have attitude about my decisions. Your cunt, your little titties, your fat ass as well as the rest of you belong to me, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry" Gina blubbered.

Cassy chided "Your face is a mess, clean yourself up quickly so we can go."

After Gina left Cassy climbed back on Mikes lap feeling the stiffness in his shorts and kissed him. "Was I too rough on her?"

"My cock doesn't think so, I think you made your point without going too far."

Cassy was kissing Mike as Gina returned from the bathroom and got dressed.

Gina stood there obediently and waited for Cassy to be ready to leave.

Cassy finished kissing Mike and got up to leave.

Gina asked "Do I look okay to leave?"

Cassy looked at her puffy eyes "You look perfect." Cassy attached her leash to her collar, wrapped her arm around Gina resting it on the bottom half of her ass and lifted her dress. Cassy escorted Gina to her car and opened the door.

Gina sat down in the small convertible, at this angle her pussy was fully exposed, there was no way the dress would cover her. Gina stretched her dress to cover her bare pussy.

Cassy got in and noticed "No no no, you don't cover up, especially in my car. You can keep your knees together but you need to spread your legs for anyone who checks you out, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Unfortunately the weather was too cold to put the top down. Gina took off and drove quickly.

The drive to the tattoo shop was pretty short and Gina rode most of the way with her legs open hoping someone would notice...better luck next time she thought.

Getting out of the car Gina didn't worry about showing off, she got out and her dress was above her hips, once fully standing erect, she looked at Cassy like she was waiting for permission.

Cassy smiled and nodded, then Gina corrected her hem line.

Cassy walked around the car, took the leash and led Gina into the shop.

Once inside Cassy put her arm around Gina and guided her to the reception desk, "We are Cassy and Gina, we have an appointment."

The receptionist looked at the schedule, "Ahh yes Cassy and Gina, four piercings each, is that correct?"

Cassy responded "it is".

"We are running a few minutes behind, you can check out jewelry while you wait for James. If you have questions or need help, I am right here for you."

Gina started to panic and whispered to Cassy "James?"

"Yes, James is the best in town, you want the best right?" Cassy gave Gina a little swat on the ass for her tone. "Watch your tone, I will slap that dress off you so fast and put you over my knee for another spanking, right here in front of the entire shop!"

Gina looked down in shame "I'm so sorry mistress, I just didn't think, please forgive me."

"I will call this strike one, Strike two get's you punishment when we get home, strike three get's you immediate punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you so much for training me."

Cassy smiled and allowed Gina to kiss her, she slid her hand up Gina's dress and cupped her ass. Cassy broke the kiss and guided Gina over to the display case. By the time they arrived at the display case Gina believed that Cassy had her ass completely exposed.

Gina turned to Cassy and kissed her again and said "I love you showing off my ass, the thought of you displaying me to everyone in the shop turns me on."

Gina kissed her back and motioned for the receptionist to help them at the case.

"How can I help you?"

"We are looking for hoop nipple rings for her" Cassy explained "What is the largest size we can start with?"

The receptionist responded "It would depend on the nipple, hoops aren't recommended for new piercings as they tend to heal slower."

Cassy whispered to Gina, "Take off your dress."

"Yes Mistress" and Gina slid her dress over her head and handed it to Cassy..

Cassy and the receptionist talked like Gina wasn't there, they discussed gauge and diameter. The receptionist came out from behind the counter and pinched Gina's nipples, pulled on her pussy to get a close look at her clit.

They discussed vertical clitoral hood(VCH), horizontal clitoral hood(HCH), Triangle, Princess Diana, and Venus and decided that a Princess Diana would suit her body and pleasure her the best.

They decided on purple titanium 12 gauge 1 inch diameter rings for her nipples, black titanium 14 gauge 5/8 inch ring for her belly button and gold 14 gauge 1/2 inch diameter hoop for her Princess Diana.

They moved down the counter and looked at bars for Cassy's nipples, after a few minutes of looking Cassy spotted the diamond looking cubic zirconia, "I want one clear diamond and one black diamond. Black for my right nipple and clear for my left."

Gina meekly asked "Mistress, if I may? Since one of the gems is removable, you can mix the diamonds and have a black and clear in each nipple."

"Good idea, I might try that."

The receptionist escorted them to the back and introduced them to James.

James was a small thin guy covered in tattoos with large tunnels in each earlobe. He smiled and asked "Who is first?"

Cassy looked at Gina and asked "Do you trust me?"

12