The Surrogate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

Cassy looked at James and said "Gina is going first."

James smiled and said "Well, she is dressed for it" and escorted the naked Gina to the chair. "What are we doing for you today?"

Gina stammered "I'm not sure" and looked to Cassy to save her.

Cassy chimed in "We would like purple titanium 12 gauge 1 inch diameter rings for her nipples, black titanium 14 gauge 5/8 inch ring for her belly button and gold 14 gauge 1/2 inch diameter hoop for a Princess Diana."

James looked down and directed Gina to put her feet in the stirrups. "We need to get a close look, feet up, legs open."

Gina obeyed.

He touched her clinically, moving the hood around her clit so he can get a good understanding of her anatomy.

He called Cassy to sit next to him, "The Princess Diana goes outside the hood to under the hood right next to the clit. I have always wanted to do a double, with a piercing on both sides of the clit."

Cassy asked "what would that do?"

"It would look pretty cool and the piercings would stimulate the clit from both sides."

Cassy smiled, "Let's do it, If I like the way it looks, I will do mine the same way."

James gathered the rings for Gina and entered the booth, "12 gauge is a little big for nipples, her nipples can accommodate it, it might hurt a little more. Also I don't recommend hoops for initial nipple piercings, they might take more time to heal."

"How long is the healing process?" Cassy asked like Gina wasn't there again.

"The clit and belly button will heal relatively quickly, the nipples will take six to nine months for bars, almost a year for hoops."

"Will she be limited during the healing process?" Cassy asked.

"There might be some discomfort, it's mostly a longer time to keep the holes clean. She can do whatever she wants as long as she is comfortable with it."

Cassy thought and said "Let's stick with the hoops we picked."

James ceremoniously washed his hands, "I assume we should work from bottom to top, do either one of you care?"

Gina asked "Which one is going to hurt the worst?"

James smiled and said "Nipples, there are lots of nerve endings in the nipples."

"What about the Princess Diana?"

James said "The Princess Diana doesn't actually pierce the clit, so the pain is like getting your ears pierced."

"Okay. let's do my nipples last, I am going to close my eyes, I don't like to see needles."

James moved between Gina's legs again and smoothly inserted the needle through her clitoral hood, followed by the second needle.

Gina felt the pricks and was okay with the pain.

James replaced the needles with the gold hoops.

He admired his work and said "That looks fucking sexy, what do you think?"

Gina looked at herself using a mirror, "It looks nice, it didn't hurt too much."

Cassy looked over James's shoulder and said "I like it, I want the same."

James took Gina's feet from the stirrups and she tried to stand up. He looked at her and asked "Are you done?"

Gina blushed, "I thought you were going to do her Princess Diana next."

Cassy said "You will sit in that chair until you are told to get up, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am", Gina sat down.

James asked, "Are you planning to lose weight?"

Gina replied "Yes Sir, why?"

"As you lose weight, the bellybutton ring will appear to move, I will position it to where it will look best when the weight is lost."

"Thank you Sir."

As James maneuvered the tool to perform her piercing, Gina noticed the balls of her first piercings were rubbing on her clit, she was getting aroused. Gina let out a quiet moan.

Cassy looked down and noticed Gina's glistening vagina, and asked "Is the Princess Diana turning you on, or is it the act of getting pierced?"

"I think the rings are rubbing my clit, it feels so good."

James inserted the needle for her belly button, followed by the black ring.

He began manipulating each nipple to get the mark for her piercing Gina was breathing heavy from all the stimulation.

"If you embarrass me by coming in this mans chair, I am going to beat you right here in this shop."

James took his time with Gina's nipples, knowing he was getting her in trouble. He wanted to see her receive a whipping. Her breathing was getting erratic. He was close enough to her ear to whisper, "Come for me."

Gina couldn't control herself as her body stiffened and felt the orgasm flood throughout her body, she looked into Cassy's eyes "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Gina collapsed in the chair exhausted.

Cassy stepped forward to correct Gina and James held up a hand to stop her. "You can wait until I am done here."

Gina was brought back to reality of the extreme pain of her nipples being pierced, first the left, then the right. Followed by the minor discomfort of having her purple hoops being inserted. Her nipples throbbed.

James nodded to Cassy that he was done.

Cassy snatched Gina from the chair with a tug on her leash. Using the leather leash she spanked Gina CRACK CRACK CRACK. "How dare you embarrass be in front of James." CRACK CRACK CRACK "I warned you that this was going to happen didn't I?" CRACK CRACK CRACK

Gina sobbed "Yes Mistress, I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself."

CRACK CRACK CRACK "Get your dress on and watch how a proper woman controls herself." CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress for correcting me."

Gina sat in the chair Cassy was watching her procedure from., Cassy took off her shorts and sat in the piercing chair.

James tapped the stirrups indicating to Cassy to spread her legs. James took his time and caressed Cassy's wet pussy, "You are going to look so hot with your pussy double pierced, are you ready?"

Cassy let out a small moan.

James made the holes in the same pattern as Gina's and inserted the gold hoops.

Cassy looked with excitement as James presented the mirror for Cassy to see her piercing.

"Hot isn't is?" James asked.

"Yes."

Gina chimed in, "I love it, I can't wait to lick you."

Cassy noticed that James had reinserted his fingers back into her pussy and was slowly moving them in and out.

Cassy pleaded "Please don't."

James smiled and withdrew his fingers, but it didn't stop the rings from pressing on her clit.

James stood to wash his hands and Cassy could make out a visible bulge in his pants. Cassy was so hot, she almost came.

He pierced her bellybutton without incident and inserted the black ring. Cassy pulled up her tiny top to give James access to her nipples. "No shenanigans now, just pierce my nipples so we can get home."

He moved on to her nipples and gave Cassy's nipples the same attention he gave Gina's. He pinched, rubbed rolled and finally her body betrayed her and came just like Gina did. Cassy moaned "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god it feels so good."

James quickly inserted the needle into one then the other. He inserted the bars and admired his work.

Gina smiled and said "You look so sexy, Master won't be able to keep his hands off of them."

Cassy looked at herself in the full length mirror, her shorts off, her top pulled up and thought to herself 'not bad.' She approached James and rubbed his hard cock through his pants. "Can we give you some relief?"

He took the girls by the hand and led them to the office and dropped his pants. The girls hit their knees in front of James and alternated taking him into their mouths. Cassy guided Gina around the back of James and told her "You know what to do."

Gina spread his ass cheeks and shoved her face in his ass kissing and licking his anus.

Cassy was sucking his cock and he spasmed "Oh yes lick my ass, swallow my come." He came pulse after pulse into Cassy's mouth. Gina came around and kissed Cassy to share in the come. They kissed and licked each other until they had swallowed his sticky load.

Gina stood and adjusted her top back over her tits, displaying her new jewelry through her thin shirt, she put on her tiny shorts. Cassy took Gina's leash and led her to the car.

The drive home was quiet, Cassy took every chance to check out Gina's pussy, it looked so sexy. They pulled into the driveway and Cassy retrieved Gina from the passenger seat and ushered her into the house by her leash.

Mike was sitting on the couch when the girls entered the house, he resisted the urge to jump up and see how the afternoon went. The girls entered the family room and approached Mike.

Mike could see the outlines of the piercings on Gina's nipples and bellybutton through her tight dress, exactly the look he wanted. All of Cassy's piercings were visible, her nipples through the tight top, her bellybutton as her midriff was bare, and her clit piercing was visible through her tight shorts.

Cassy took the lead and had Gina turn around as Cassy removed her dress and made a production of turning her around.

Mike indicated she should come closer so he could get a better look and noticed the two rings in her clit. "What's going on here?"

Gina began to speak, but Mike cut her off, "I need to hear it from Cassy since I put her in charge of decisions this afternoon."

Cassy said "The technician said it would look great and stimulate her more."

Mike roughly inspected the area with his hands and said "Her clit isn't pierced, just the hood, is that correct?"

'Yes Sir, based on her clit and hood, he recommended this piercing. Do you not like it?"

"I'm not sure what I think" Mike looked at Gina, "do you like it?"

"Yes Sir, it is pretty, looks sexy and keeps rubbing my clit, I am horny all the time."

Mike looked at Cassy "Let's have a look at you."

Cassy was less dramatic and carefully pulled off her top and displayed the bars in her nipples. She then dropped her tiny shorts and displayed the same piercing Gina had. She walked to Mike and he looked her over "Why is your pussy piercing the same?"

"I loved the way it looked on Gina and had to have it."

Mike looked at his girls standing on display, "I think I am going to like it, good job. Tell me about your afternoon."

Cassy told the story and Mike listened, at some point, Gina pulled his cock out and started giving him a slow hand job.

When Cassy finished Mike asked Cassy "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Punishment?" Cassy asked.

Mike continued "You had the same orgasm Gina was punished for, am I correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"How many lashes with the leash did you give her?"

Cassy thought for a second, "I don't know sir."

Mike looked at Gina, "how many lashes did you receive for coming in the shop?"

"Fifteen Sir."

Mike added "You also let our submissive out in public without her required attachment, is this correct?"

"Required attachment?"

"Yes, when you two go out in public, you are required to wear your butt plugs, am I correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then why is Gina's butt plug sitting in the sink in our bathroom?"

Cassy was pissed.

Gina went red, she forgot to put it back in after being shaved. She pleaded, "It is my fault, please punish me instead."

Cassy softened.

Mike got up, his pants wide open with his dick sticking out. He looked at Gina and said "Your punishment is coming, take my pants off."

Gina lowered Mikes pants and allowed him to step out of them. Cassy was already bent over the chair Gina was punished on earlier. Mike picked up the same belt from earlier.

"You are getting twenty five lashes, fifteen for coming and ten for forgetting the butt plug. Count them out for me, if you don't count it, it didn't happen."

"Yes Sir" Cassy answered with a tremble in her voice.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Five Sir."

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Ten Sir."

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Fifteen, Sir."

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Twenty, Sir." Cassy was openly crying.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Mike picked Cassy up and held her as she sobbed into his shoulder.

When Cassy calmed down and stopped sobbing Mike looked at Gina and said "Time for your punishment."

Gina got up and leaned over the chair to receive her lashing.

Mike scoffed "Get your ass to the bedroom, put on the wrist and ankle cuffs and I want you on all fours."

"Yes Sir", Gina scampered to the bedroom.

Mike held Gina for another minute "Are you okay?"

"Yes Sir, thank you for my punishment, I can't learn if my punishment doesn't fit the offence.

He took her hand and they walked to the master bedroom, Gina was cuffed and in the desired position.

While the girls were out, Mike had installed temporary attachment points to the top of the headboard.

He positioned Gina up near the headboard and attached her collar to the headboard. He then attached her wrists to the headboard.

"Do you know why you are being punished?"

"Yes Sir, I left the house without my butt plug."

Mike agreed "You are correct. Do you know why you are wearing a butt plug?"

"No Sir."

"You are wearing a butt plug to get your ass ready for me to fuck it. It usually takes a week with gradually increasing plug size to train your muscles back there to allow a cock like mine in your ass. It seems that you know better and think you are ready for a butt fucking."

"No Sir, I don't know better then you." Gina pleaded.

Mike looked ay Cassy and said "lube her ass and start finger fucking her."

"Yes Sir."

Gina pleaded "Please no, please don't punish my ass, I have never had anyone in there, please no!"

Mike got next to Gina's face and whispered "Remember No doesn't mean no, stop doesn't mean stop when you are tied up. What is the only word that stops me?"

Gina trembled "My safe word?"

Mike agreed "That's correct, you can say no, stop, ouch, or even rape, but I will consider you a willing participant unless you say your safe word. Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes Sir."

During this exchange Cassy started rubbing the lube into Gina's ass, working one, then two and finally three fingers into Gina's ass. One hand driving hard into her anus, the other hand slapping her chunky ass.

Cassy bullied Gina, "How do you like it in your fat ass?"

Her body swaying back and forth was causing her nipple hoops to swing, tugging on her nipples. This combined with Cassy almost fisting her, Gina was turned on. "It feels good Mistress."

Mike positioned himself behind Gina, Cassy removed her hand and stroked Mikes cock spreading lube over Mikes hard cock.

Mike positioned himself at Gina's anal opening and applied gentle pressure. Gina was deep breathing, knowing the pain was coming.

Mike said "Gina, you need to relax, if you clench up, it will hurt you."

"Yes Sir" Gina whimpered trying to relax.

Mike applied more pressure,

Cassy held Gina's ass cheeks apart "That's it baby, relax and let your master in your ass."

Mikes cock head entered Gina's anal cavity and she wailed. She tried to move her hips forward but Mike and Cassy held her in place.

He backed up slightly and pushed a little deeper into her ass, Mike could hear Gina sobbing as he inched his way into her ass. With every thrust Gina cried louder "OW OW OW OW".

Eventually his hips touched her ass, he was all the way inside her. He slowly withdrew his cock most of the way out and slowly reinserted himself all the way back in his wife's ass.

He said to Cassy "More lube."

Cassy grabbed the lube and on his next out stroke she shot a squirt of lube on the top of his cock.

Mike started to pick up the pace and Gina blubbered "NO NO NO, PLEASE STOP."

Every time Mike bottomed out inside Gina's ass he body surged forward and rocked back causing her nipple rings to swing. The swinging both stimulated and hurt her tender nipples. Her pussy rings were rubbing her clit as her husband ravaged her ass.

Mike was up to a full speed fuck, he pumped in and out of her long and hard.

At some point Gina's crying stopped, it was soon replaced by her begging for more.

"Oh yeah fuck my ass, please Master fuck my ass hard." Gina cried.

As Gina came, her anus spasmed, rhythmically squeezing Mikes cock, pushing him over the edge. Mike groaned as he emptied his balls into her ass. "Take my come in your ass you filthy ass fucking slut."

Mike finished deep in her ass and held himself inside her as he caught his breath.

Cassy came over and took Mikes hand and guided him to the shower. They got into the shower together leaving Gina bound to the headboard. Cassy washed and kissed Mike.

They got out of the shower and Cassy dried him off and went and unhooked Gina. She grabbed the towel that was put under Gina and wiped her ass and pussy before discarding it. She took Gina to the shower and did the same for her as she did Mike. They held each other as the hot water washed over their bodies, gently kissing each other.

Cassy got out of the shower and dried Gina, lubed and inserted her butt plug. Cassy dried herself off and asked Mike "It is recommended that we wear clothes to cover our piercings so they don't snag on bedding, is this acceptable sir?"

"You both can wear panties and t-shirts to bed as you heal."

"Thank you Sir", Cassy scrambled to get panties and t-shirts for her and Gina.

She dressed herself, then Gina and climbed into bed on the other side of Mike. Mike on his back holding each girl as they rested on his shoulders.

The three quickly fell asleep.

12