The Surrogate Pt. 06

Story Info
Gina meets Amy at the Gym.
7k words
4.1
3.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

Before going to bed Gina did the math, Cassy wants to be at the office at 7:30, her drive is 40 minutes, so out the door by 6:50. Eating breakfast should take about 15 minutes so sit down for breakfast 6:35. She takes 45 minutes to shower and get ready, so in the shower by 5:50. The only thing she didn't know was if Cassy liked to snooze or get right up.

Gina's alarm went off at 5:30, she got up and undressed then brushed her teeth. She was so excited about her first day as Cassy's wife and Cassy's first day in a new position. She practically skipped down the hall and found Cassy sleeping on Mike's shoulder.

Gina went to Cassy's side of he bed and stated kissing her cheek and neck meanwhile caressing her naked back and ass.

"Cassy baby, it's time to get up for work." Gina whispered and she kissed and caressed her Mistress.

Cassy turned to Gina and kissed her, realizing she had morning breath, she pushed Gina away.

Gina started kissing her neck and moved down to her chest. Gina continued to kiss down her abdomen to her pussy.

Cassy spread her legs to allow Gina access.

Gina kissed and licked Cassy, keeping one eye on the clock, she had a little over ten minutes to get her into the shower. Gina kissed and licked Cassy and she started to taste the lubrication over the fragrance of Mike and Cassy from last night.

Cassy held her head in place as Mike stirred awake. He noticed Gina between Cassy's legs and started kissing Cassy. At this point Cassy didn't care about her breath. Mike kissed her and pinched her nipples while Gina licked her wet pussy.

Gina moaned into Mike's mouth signaling she was ready to come, he moved to her neck as she came. Grinding her pussy into Gina's face she cooed "ooooohhhhhh yeeeessss". Her body stiffened and her hips bucked against Gina's face, and then stopped.

Cassy laid there in a sweaty bliss as her alarm went off. She sat up and pulled Gina to her face and kissed her lips. "That was a wonderful way to wake up, thank you."

Cassy got up and headed for the bathroom, Gina followed.

Mike called out pointing to his erection "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Gina calmly said "My current mission is to assist getting Cassy out the door to be to work at 7:30. As soon as she is headed to work, I will do whatever you desire, is that acceptable Sir?"

"It is, good call baby."

Gina followed Cassy to the bathroom, started the shower and removed her butt plug as Cassy brushed her teeth. Cassy finished and hopped in the shower asking "Are you going to join me?"

"No Mistress, I have to make your breakfast and prepare your coffees to keep you on time."

Cassy closed the shower curtain and said "very well".

Gina washed Cassy's butt plug and set it next to the lube to dry. Gina asked "Is a spinach and egg white omelet still what you desire for breakfast?"

"Yes please."

Gina headed for the kitchen, thinking 'she was a little ahead of time'.

Gina started the coffee and gathered the ingredients for the omelet. She heard Cassy get out of the shower and started cooking.

Cassy walked into the kitchen to Gina completely naked transferring her omelet from the pan to the plate and carrying over to her. Coffee was on the table with cream and sugar just like she takes it.

Gina sat across from her as she ate he breakfast and asked "What time do you expect to be home? I want to have dinner ready for you."

"I expect to leave the office at 6:00, so I should be home between 6:45 and 7:00."

"Very good, I will plan dinner for seven then."

Mike walked in and poured himself a cup of coffee and sipped. He opened a drawer and pulled out a gift.

He presented the box to Cassy and said "I understand you shouldn't wear collar to work, I would like you to wear this when you leave the house without a collar."

Cassy opened the box and saw a black lace choker about one inch wide with a diamond heart pendant hanging in the middle. "I love it, I would be honored to wear it."

Cassy held her hair up and allowed Mike to fasten the choker around her neck.

Gina chimed in "It's beautiful, I'm a little jealous."

Mike swatted her ass hard leaving a hand print "There is no room for jealousy in this house, got it?"

"Yes Sir, I was being fresh, I didn't mean anything by it."

Mike produced a second box and handed it to Gina and said "For when you think your collar isn't appropriate for the situation or location. Call Cassy or myself for permission before putting it on. Let's see how it looks on you."

Gina quickly opened the box and admired the identical choker in purple she wept and hugged Mike "I don't deserve you, thank you so much." She lifted her hair and presented her neck to Mike. Cassy popped up and removed her thick leather collar and Mike applied the dainty collar.

Gina ran to a mirror and admired her new collar, "I love it and want to wear it all the time! would it be acceptable for me to wear it to the gym, just for today?"

"If it's alright with Cassy, it's alright with me, Cassy?"

"You have been the perfect wife this morning. I am fine with it today only, if you ask again, you will be punished, understood?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you so much!" Gina beamed.

Gina and Amy hugged and Gina looked at the clock, "6:48, you need to leave in two minutes, I need to get your travel coffee ready."

As Gina went to the coffee pot to prepare Cassy's coffee, Mike gave Cassy a big hug and kiss "You are awesome, have a great day today."

"Thank you" She spoke up, "Thank you both for making the beginning of my first day incredible."

Gina handed Cassy her travel mug and kissed her, "have a great day, I'll see you when you get home, I love you."

Cassy replied "I love you too, thanks for breakfast."

Gina smiled as to say 'anytime'.

Mike kissed her and said "I don't want you to be late, have a wonderful day, I love you."

Cassy rubbed the choker on her neck and said "I love you too, thanks for this."

Cassy headed out the door for work.

***Cassy's day will be posted in Pt.07****

Gina looked at Mike and asked "How may I please you Sir?"

"I want to take your ass in the shower, clean your ass and get int he shower, I will be right up."

"Yes Sir."

Gina scampered up the stairs, started the shower and got out her enema kit and filled herself with warm water. After cleaning herself out, she lubed her ass with Vaseline. Mike just finished brushing his teeth and opened the shower door for her.

Mike kissed her passionately and cupped her ass "You want me in your ass don't you?"

"Yes Sir, I love it when you fuck my ass."

Mike sat on the little ledge and turned Gina away from him. He lined his cock up to her ass and gently pulled her back by her hips. Gina's hands were on the far wall bracing herself as his cock slid past her first sphincter, she was doing deep breathing to relax her anal muscles. Mike slowly moved his cock in and out, Gina pushed back and he popped past the second muscle group, she inhaled sharply.

"OK OK OK OK OK OK, I'VE GOT THIS" Gina cried out as she slowly pushed Mike deeper into her ass.

Mike loved the feel of her tight ass.

Gina was becoming more aggressive backing down on Mike faster and faster. She called out as his hips hit her ass "OH YEAH FUCK MY ASS, BURY THAT BIG COCK DEEP INSIDE MY ASS, I LOVE YOU FUCKING MY ASS"

Mike was loving the feel of her ass as she impaled herself on him, he reached around and grabbed a nipple ring with one hand and with the other he grabbed her pussy piercings and ground them into her clit.

"Come for me you little slut."

Gina was truly loving the sensation of the cock ravaging her ass combined with the sensations of her nipple and clit piercings being manipulated. As she came, she yelled "YES SIR YES SIR YES SIR OH THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME COME, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BUTT SLUT, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME YOUR BUTT SLUT!"

Gina's orgasm drove Mike over the edge, he pumped his seed deep into Gina's ass. "OH YESSSSSS, I LOVE BUTT FUCKING YOU, YOUR ASS IS SO TIGHT"

Neither one moved until Mike's cock shrank out of her ass. Gina turned and kissed him as she soaped his cock and balls for a long minute. "If you want me again, I'll do whatever you want."

Gina dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock "Do you want to fuck me again? You have all three holes to choose from."

Mike hardened in her mouth and he picked her up and pinned her against the shower wall. Gina wrapped her legs around him as he slid into her.

"OOOOOHHHHHH I love it when you use all three of my holes."

Mike thrust hard jackhammering in and out of her dripping pussy. He wasn't out to satisfy his wife, he was taking what he wanted. He blasted another load of come deep into her cunt, and Gina loved every bit of it.

Gina immediately put her feet down and started rubbing her pussy "OH OH OH OH".

Mike pulled her hands from her pussy, "You came already, you need to wait until later when Cassy and I get home from work."

Gina trembled and swallowed deeply "Yes, yes Sir."

Mike demanded "Finish washing me."

"Yes Sir." Gina picked up the soap and finished lathering Mike's body.

He got out and toweled off leaving his dejected wife in the shower.

He cruelly said, "hurry up, I need to eat breakfast before I go into the office."

"Yes Sir."

Gina didn't have time to clean up, she just got out of the shower, dried off and headed for the kitchen.

Mike walked in to the kitchen to find his coffee on the table and his eggs coming out of the pan.

He popped Gina in the ass and said "good job."

"Thank you sir."

As he ate, he gave instructions on what she was to wear around the house and to the store, what they would have for dinner and to make sure the champaign was chilled for Cassy tonight.

She took notes so she would get it right.

"You have strike one, you are not allowed to come until after dinner tonight, any violation will be punished."

"Thank you sir, but how did I get my first strike?"

"You aren't wearing your butt plug and collar."

Gina was angry with herself, she rushed to get out of the shower to the kitchen she forgot her plug and collar. "I'm sorry sir, I can get them right now.|"

"No need, I am leaving for work."

"Yes Sir, as far as going to the grocery store, may I please wear my new collar, it is so pretty?"

"I will allow you to wear it all day today, but just for today, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"I also want you to get more sun, make sure that you wear your tanning panties so your tan lines get more visible."

"Yes Sir."

Mike left for work and Gina had about forty five minutes before she had to leave to meet Amy at the gym.

Gina cleaned the kitchen, put the champaign in the refrigerator and made sure the champaign flutes were clean.

She went upstairs and inserted her butt plug and put on her lace collar. She put on her tiny shorts and tank top for the gym. All her piercings were visible, she packed her mini dress and wedge heels for grocery shopping after the gym and headed for the gym.

She was a little early so she waited for Amy in her car. Right at 9:30 Amy emerged from a car and walked into the gym. Gina hurried to catch her and they walked into the gym together.

In the locker room Gina informed Amy her restrictions as she wasn't allowed to come today, additionally she had to swim for twenty minutes. Amy understood and they hit the gym. Amy commented on Gina's choker and how pretty it was.

They worked through the circuit Cassy taught Gina, then back to the locker room to get ready for the swim.

"I don't have a swim suit." Amy confessed.

"I'm not wearing one...I'm not wearing anything for the rest of my time here at the gym"

Gina stripped and admired Amy in her tiny bra and panties, she looked so cute. Gina pulled Amy in for a kiss, their hands explored each others bodies.

Gina whispered "Come on let's be naked together."

Amy unhooked her bra and tossed it into her locker quickly followed by her panties.

Gina took her hand and led her to the pool, Gina and Amy swam laps for about thirty minutes, when they finished Amy pulled Gina close and kissed her.

Amy gushed, "Swimming naked is the best, you are a bad influence on me."

Gina pushed Amy up onto the edge of the pool and started to lick her pussy.

"Oh my god, right here in front of everyone at the pool?" Gina pushed her back onto her elbows and pushed her knees apart. A small crowd was beginning to gather, Amy was lost in the moment and closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Gina could tell that Amy was enjoying it as she could taste Amy's wetness. Gina indicated to onlookers that they should suck Amy's nipples, two submissive ladies stepped forward and latched onto Amy's hard nipples.

Amy let out a groan "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEESSSSSS".

Gina continued to lick and she started to finger Amy's pussy, aiming for her G-spot.

Amy was overwhelmed with pleasure and her body tensed as she came, as she was coming she opened her eyes and saw the small crowd watching her. She closed her eyes and grabbed Gina's head and pushed her into her pussy.

After her orgasm she pulled her nipple suckers in for a kiss and thanked them before dismissing them, she then pulled on Gina to lay on top of her on the pool deck, she loved the flavor of her pussy on Gina's lips as they kissed.

"I can't believe you just did that, thank you." Amy cooed.

"Anytime."

They just laid on the pool deck together and kissed. Gina looked up at the clock and said "Yoga is starting in a few minutes, we should hurry and get ourselves setup."

Gina got up and pulled Amy to her feet and they walked hand in hand to the yoga room. The room was over half full and about half clothed, they grabbed their mats and Gina spotted Cindy and found two spots next to her.

"I thought you were out of town this week" Gina opened as she hugged Gina's toned body.

"My flight is just after noon, I have time for a workout, yoga and a shower, are you going to join me in the shower again?" Cindy replied.

"If my friend Amy can join us, we would love to join you." Gina looked at Amy and she nodded.

Cindy smiled, "absolutely, I would love to shower with you two."

Yoga started and Gina kept stealing glances at Cindy's body, she had just worked out and her muscles were bulging.

The yoga instructor took every chance to touch Cindy, helping to stretch her her tight muscles. During warrior pose Cindy looked like a perfect statue and the yoga instructor let everyone know.

"Everyone please stop and look at this spectacular specimen." indicating to Cindy running her hands from her glutes up her back and across her shoulders "This woman in this pose is a symbol of female power."

Cindy took the opportunity to flex her quads, shoulders and biceps, like she would in a bodybuilding competition.

"Not only is she beautiful, she is powerful, this ends our session, namaste'."

After the session the instructor the instructor called Gina to meet her at the front of the class. Cindy took Amy's hand and headed for the shower.

When the class cleared out, the yoga instructor reached behind Gina and pulled on her butt plug, and roughly slid it out of her ass. "I don't like this, it as a symbol of man's control over you."

She took the plug and as Gina started to reply she shoved the dirty plug in her mouth. Gina gagged on the surprise.

"If you wear it in my studio again, I will have you do your yoga with this repulsive item in your mouth. Do you understand me?"

Gina let out a meek "yes" and headed for the locker room.

Gina was in tears when she got to her locker, Cindy saw from the shower and went to her.

"What's going on?"

Gina filled her in on the abuse.

Cindy stormed off toward the front office dripping wet and completely naked. Cindy barged into the managers office and angrily explained what happened to Gina. The manager was shocked by Cindy and the actions of the yoga instructor. She promised Cindy she would deal with it.

Cindy got back to the locker room and Gina and Amy were holding each other in the shower. Gina joined them in the hug and pulled both girls to her.

Gina hugged each girl with an arm with her hand on their asses. Her thighs were so large the girls were able to maneuver their legs and rub their clits on her strong thighs. With each hand on an ass, Cindy was holding them hard to her thighs as she flexed her muscles.

Gina felt safe in Cindy's arms, she hugged her and ground on her protector.

Cindy alternated kissing the girls, she could tell they were quite turned on.

After a minute, Cindy kissed Gina and whispered "come for me".

Gina without thinking humped Gina's leg, she was so turned on she came before Amy could warn her.

Cindy turned and kissed Amy "Now you, come for me."

Amy kissed Gina and ground on her thigh until she came.

Cindy handed Gina the soap, "Wash me".

They both responded, "Yes Mistress."

Gina and Amy stood on each side of Cindy and lathered her muscular body with soap. They finished the top and moved to her legs. They took their time soaping her muscular thighs and calves. Gina moved behind and soaped her anus and glutes, Gina passed the soap between Cindy's legs to Amy and she soaped the front of her thighs and pubic area.

Amy was surprised and Cindy's large clit she felt it as she washed her and adored it when the water rinsed it clean. Amy and took it into her moth. Gina saw Amy make her move and spread Cindy's sculpted ass and started licking her anus.

Both girls ministering to Cindy's body, Amy held the back of her thighs and pulled Cindy in and out of her mouth. Gina held her ass apart and licked from the bottom of Cindy's pussy to her anus, swirling her tongue around her sensitive hole. Cindy didn't take too long to climax. Both hands on Amy's head moving her hips like she was fucking Amy's face.

With a grunt Cindy's body stiffened and came. The girls stood from their kneeling positions and kissed Cindy. Cindy broke the kiss and said "I need to get going, I have a flight to catch."

She kissed each one deeply and said "Bye" as she left the shower.

Gina and Amy grabbed the soap and lathered each other, making their bodies squeaky clean. They toweled each other off in the shower area and walked to their lockers. Amy spotted Gina's butt plug and asked, "Can I put it in you?"

"Sure, but please be gentle", Gina handed her the plug and lube.

In view of all the women in the locker room, Gina bent over and Amy applied lube to the plug and gently slid it into Amy's rectum. "That looks so pretty."

Gina put her choker on and slid into her tight blue halter dress, it went past her ass by about an inch. The dress clung to her body, her tits were so small, you only really saw her nipple rings.

Amy slid into her short sun dress, it was slightly transparent with a bright floral pattern. Amy realized Gina wasn't going to wear a bra or panties and was shocked. "Oh my god you are going to the store like that?"

"It's what master want's me to wear, then I will wear it." Gina replied. "You should try it too."

"Wow, I'm meeting my husband for lunch, he would love it. Do you have plans, would you like to join us?" Amy asked.

"I will if you wear the same underwear I am."

"Oh my god, if I do, he will take me home and fuck my brains out... okay I will" Amy said as she pushed her bra and panties into her gym bag.

The girls giggled and headed out of the gym. As they walked past the office the manager called out to Gina, they stopped to talk.

The manager stated "I'm so sorry about what happened in the yoga studio, I am dealing with the situation and promise that will never happen again."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." Gina replied.

Gina and Amy coordinated on the restaurant and took separate cars.

12