The Surrogate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Gina started her car she texted Mike 'I'm sorry sir, I had an orgasm at the gym'

Mike replied 'could you have stopped it?'

'Yes Sir, but I wasn't thinking'

'We will talk about this later'

'Yes Sir."

"I am going to lunch with Amy and her husband'

'Are you asking for permission for anything?'

Gina didn't think about needing permission, it was just lunch.

'I didn't think permission was needed, it's just lunch'

Mike replied 'It is never just lunch, he can touch you all he wants, as a gift to him, I will allow you to suck him off under the table.'

'Thank you master, should I present this gift at the beginning of the lunch or later?'

'As soon as the server takes your drink order, you may present my gift to him'

'Yes Sir'

Gina walked up to the hostess stand where Amy and her husband were waiting.

"Gina, this is my husband Ben, Ben tis is my friend Gina I told you about."

Ben hugged her close and kissed her cheek, "It's wonderful to meet you, you are all Amy talks about lately."

Gina blushed an said "very nice to meet you too."

The hostess indicated that their table was ready and they followed her to the table. The table was a horseshoe shaped booth which seated five or more diners.

Ben slid in first, indicating the girls should sit on either side of him. Ben put his hands on both girls thighs "what a pleasure it is for me to have the company of two beautiful girls this afternoon.

Gina blushed and instinctively opened her legs, allowing Ben proper access. As Ben reached her smooth pussy, the waiter arrived to ask about drinks. Ben pulled his hand out and ordered an Old Fashioned Gina ordered a white wine, and Amy copied Gina. The waiter departed.

Gina leaned in and indicated Amy should lea in to listen. "You can touch me as you please, I am not allowed to orgasm until this evening. My master wanted me to give you a special gift from him."

Ben looked puzzled as Gina slid beneath the table and freed Ben's cock from his pants. Gina tasted the precum as she slid the flaccid penis into her mouth. Ben looked at Amy and mouthed "I love you".

Amy leaned in and kissed Ben as Gina sucked him off.

Ben noticed a guy at the table across from them staring under their table and began to pull away from Gina.

Amy noticed and asked "What's wrong?"

"That guy can see Gina under the table."

Amy nodded and said "I've got this."

She slid out of their booth and went over to the table and slid in next to the lonely voyeur.

"Do you like watching my friend suck my husband off?"

He stammered "Ummmm yes."

"Well let's watch together." Amy grabbed his hand and slid it under her skirt allowing him to feel her smooth naked pussy in full view of her husband Ben.

He rubbed her wet slit as he watched Gina's naked ass on full display. Gina's dress had slid up above her waist, and with the position of her knees, her pussy and butt plug was on full display.

Amy rubbed the strangers hard cock through his slacks, she loved watching her husband being pleasured as well as her friends ass on display.

Ben let out an audible "OH GOD"! as he came in Gina's mouth. Gina swallowed up every spurt of Ben's come and kept licking him until he was clean.

Amy leaned back into her friends chest and whispered "I'm coming" as she squeezed her legs around his hand and had a nice orgasm.

With a kiss on the cheek, Amy said "Thank you" and returned to Ben's side.

Gina slid back into her place in the booth in time for the waiter to arrive with their drinks.

Ben lifted his glass and said "To your master, please thank him for the wonderful gift."

Gina smiled and said "Yes Sir, I will".

Ben was happy to see this side of his wife, the three talked and ate when their food arrived. Ben took every chance to fondle and expose his wife and her girlfriend.

After lunch Ben announced that he was taking the afternoon off and asked Gina if she wanted to join them back at their place.

Gina refused as she had errands to run and still needed to tan.

Gina's trip to the grocery store was uneventful except for the stares she got from the old ladies.

The skies were getting darker as she entered their community, it was going to rain. She pulled into their driveway to see Mike's truck in the driveway.

Gina didn't see her punishment belt in it's usual place.

Mike spoke sternly "Take off your dress as soon as you enter the house, you should always be ready for me, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" Gina said as she set down the groceries and undressed.

Mike continued "Put the groceries away and get your leather collar on."

"Yes Sir" Gina replied as she hurried to the kitchen to put the groceries away. Mike seemed different, he wasn't angry, or in a joking mood he was in command.

She hustled upstairs and heard him say "Put on your black heels too."

"Yes Sir" was all she needed to say as she continued up the stairs. She put on the collar and heels, then grabbed the belt she is normally spanked with. She quickly as she could walked downstairs and presented the belt to Mike. "For you sir."

"Why did you bring me the belt?" he asked

"Because I am to be punished."

He laughed, "Yes you are, but not a belt today, over my knee."

"Yes Sir" she climbed across his lap.

Mike worked her butt plug out of her ass and pulled out a three ball anal hook a bit larger than her plug. He lubed it up and lined it up with her anus.

She squeaked at it's size as he slid it in past two balls.

"Stand up." He commanded.

Gina quickly got to her feet, noticing the difference in her new device. Mike attached the hook to the "D" ring on back of her collar with a black leather strap and snugged it up.

"Your punishment is you will wear this for the rest of the night and you will not be allowed to eat dinner with us. You will cook, eat your dinner, and then serve Cassy and myself. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir"

"Did you tan today? Mike asked

"No Sir, I was going to, but it is starting to rain." Gina shyly answered.

"Put your plug back upstairs and get your tanning thong on and get outside" Mike growled.

"Yes Sir" Gina had no idea what she was wearing, but knew it attached her butt plug to her collar, when she bent over to pick up her butt plug, the third ball swiftly slid into her ass, Gina let out another squeak.

"Did that hurt?" Mike asked.

"Yes Sir, it surprised me also. May I ask, what am I wearing?"

"It is called an anal hook, I have attached it to your collar so your body movements will move it around if toy know what I mean." Mike smiled. "Now get moving, I want dinner ready for Cassy when she gets home."

"Yes Sir." Gina headed for her bathroom.

She reached her bathroom and posed in front of the mirror she wondered 'Who thinks of these things?' She washed her butt plug and set it on the counter, the posed again, moving her body and feeling it's effect on the plug. She slid her tanning panties over the hook and strap and headed downstairs. She walked out on the back deck in the chilling rain and laid down on her belly to tan.

After about twenty minutes Mike called her in, when she walked past him at the door, he grabbed the top of the hook and lifted it up and smacked her bare ass CRACK CRACK CRACK.

Gina was on her toes trying to minimize the insertion of the hook. Mike raised and lowered the hook, Gina's hands came down to her ass to try to do something. Mike lowered the hook and said "Hands on your head."

"Yes Sir" Gina trembled.

Mike wondered 'Is this fear, or is she cold?'

"You understand that your body belongs to me right? Keep your FUCKING HANDS out of the discipline!"

"Yes Sir."

Mike raised the hook "If I want to carry you around the house by this hook, I'm going to, and you aren't going to move your goddam hands to stop me, do you understand me!?!?"

"Yes Sir."

Mike used the hook to guide Gina to the living room couch, he pulled down his shorts as he sat on the couch next to Gina.

"Suck my cock"

"Yes Sir." as Gina lowered her head to his crotch and took him into her mouth.

Gina bobbed her head up and down causing the hook to fuck her ass. As much as Mike liked the view, his wife was freezing, he pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and covered his wife's freezing body.

Mike grabbed the hook and used it to fuck her ass deeper and deeper.

Gina didn't falter, she squeaked as she sucked but never stopped the blowjob. She even joined the rhythm of the ass fucking she was getting. Mike groaned and came in her mouth, Gina swallowed it all and cleaned his cock as it softened.

"Thank you for the blanket Master, I didn't want to stop to thank you. I was freezing and you took care of me."

Just then their phones buzzed with a text from Cassy "I just left work, Ill be home soon."

Mike swatted Gina's ass and said "get cooking, I want her to have a stress free night, understood?"

Gina smiled and said "Yes Sir." and scurried off to the kitchen.

When Cassy walked through the door, she was greeted by Mike with a long hug, "How was your day?"

"Stressful"

Gina arrived with a Gin and Tonic, "Welcome home, would you like a drink?"

Cassy took the drink and hugged the naked Gina and noticed the hook and strap. "Step back and let me see your new look" Cassy commanded."

Gina stepped back and turned around, spreading her ass cheeks for Cassy to get a good look.

Cassy sipped her drink and tugged on the hook, Gina squeaked.

Mike asked "Gina, is dinner ready?"

"Yes Sir."

He asked "Have you eaten?"

"Yes Sir."

Mike concluded "Then escort your Mistress to the dinner table and serve us dinner."

"Yes Sir." Gina said as she led Cassy to the dinner table made for two with fine China and candles. Gina pulled out Cassy's chair for her to sit.

They were positioned at the end of their dining table across from each other. Mike sat across from her and set two half inch thick three feet long dowel rods on the table.

Cassy indicating at the rods, what are those for?

Mike responded "You'll see soon enough."

Gina emerged from the kitchen with dinner, Cassy's favorite Chicken Parmigiana and served them. "Is there anything else you two desire?" Thinking she would be under the table pleasing Cassy.

Mike said "you are to entertain us."

Gina thought for a second, she can't sing or dance, this show might suck.

Mike stood up and pulled her to the other end of the table. The wrist cuffs we on the table, he put them on Gina and then escorted her onto the table. Gina felt like a Gogo dancer on the table in slutty high heels.

Mike then grabbed a rope and threaded it through a pully he installed earlier that afternoon. He attached her wrists to the pulley and the other end to her hook,

Gina realized that she had to stand on the table with her arms up.

Mike then attached ankle cuffs and a spreader bar to keep her feet apart.

Mike presented Gina to Cassy "Your entertainment."

Cassy smiled "I don't get it, she can't dance like that, she can't lick my pussy, how is this entertainment?"

Mike grabbed a dowel rod and swatted Gina's thigh CRACK! "I think this will be fun!"

Gina squealed loudly as she has never felt a sting like that.

Cassy made eye contact with Gina "Baby are you okay? Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes and Yes, if beating me tonight makes you happy, I want you to do what you like."

CRACK, Cassy's rod came down on the side of her thigh. Gina's hands instinctively tried to cover her assault forcing the third ball of the hook up her ass. She squealed and twisted.

Mike and Cassy ate dinner and took turns randomly picking up their rod and swatting Gina's lower half as they ate. Tap tap tap SWAT! With every swat Gina squealed and contorted her body. By the time they were done eating Gina's thighs were covered in red welts.

Mike stood and took the plates into the kitchen and returned with Champaign. He looked at Gina and said "We get Champaign, you just get the pain."

Cassy laughed at Mikes joke as she inspected Gina. The vertical welts were different, tears were streaming down Gina's face as Cassy gently rubbed the damage on her legs.

Cassy rubbed Gina's pussy to find it dripping wet. "Oh my, she is turned on" turning her voice to Gina, "does this excite you, do you like being beaten?" She continued stroking Gina's wet slit and rubbing her enlarged clit. "ANSWER ME!" Cassy shouted.

"Yes Mistress, I am getting turned on by you beating me.

Cassy stepped back and struck her hard across the back of her thighs three times CRACK CRACK CRACK.

Gina's body responded, her arms tried to come down, her legs almost came up causing excruciating pain as the hook deep in her ass stretched her anus.

Cassy continued to work Gina's ass and the back of her thighs, watching Gina writhe in pain and shriek and squeak with every strike. Cassy stopped when Gina's ass was covered in red stripes from the welts. Gina's pussy was so wet, her juices were running down her thighs.

Cassy was so turned on, Mike moved her to the part of table where they dined, removed her skirt and top and laid her on her back completely naked. Mike leaned in-between her legs and licked her dripping pussy. He started slow and light to tease her, she lifted her hips to try to get him to lick her properly.

Gina was watching as much as she could, every time she tilted her head down the hook punished her anus.

Mike removed Cassy's butt plug and set it aside. Holding her ass cheeks open, he licked her gaped ass, then started his oral method. He licked from ass to clit varying the pressure, teasing Cassy and making her moan.

Mike inserted three wet fingers in her ass and she moved her hips to fuck his fingers. Mike knew she was close and started sucking her swolen clit. Cassy's breathing was fast and erratic, she pumped her ass on his fingers and finally came. "OH YES OH YES FUCK MY ASS OH GOD FUCK MY ASS!"

Cassy laid there for a few minutes and finally kissed Mike and said "I want you to fuck my ass, but I want her on top of me when you do it."

Mike stood on the table again and removed the ropes holding Gina in place. She lowered her arms, her shoulders hurt from being in that position for so long. Mike removed the spreader bar holding her feet apart.

He disconnected the strap holding the hook in her ass and he got in her face. Mike slapped Gina's face with a jab of a slap, short and not too hard, but it got her attention. "Your job is to pleasure your Mistress, you are not allowed to come until I tell you, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Another quick slap "If you fuck this up, your arms are going back over your head and you can stand on this table all night, GET ME?" Another quick slap.

"Yes Sir."

Mike positioned Gina in a 69 position on top of Cassy, Gina immediately started licking her mistress.

Mike grabbed the lube and moved in between Cassy's spread legs, "Are you ready for this?" he politely asked.

Cassy replied "Yes Sir."

Mike lubed his cock and her, and lined himself up with her anus and provided a little pressure. Cassy was rocking her hips slowly expanding her first muscle ring, Mike felt his cock slip past the first ring.

Cassy kept moving her hips, moving Mikes cock in and out of her anal opening. A little more pressure and he slipped past the second muscle ring, he was finally in Cassy's ass, he rested a bit before proceeding to let her get used to it.

He felt Cassy start to gyrate, so he applied inward pressure, slowly in and out, a little farther with each stroke.

Gina was relentless licking Cassy's pussy as Mike invaded her ass. Pretty soon Mike was bottomed out and started long stroking. Cassy moaned into Gina's pussy as she started licking her soaked pussy. Gina cautiously humped Cassy's face as she sucked on Cassy's clit.

Gina was holding Cassy's ass cheeks apart as Mike fucked her, watching his big cock stretch out her mistresses ass. Gina was getting close to coming, for some reason Mike sensed it too and brought the palm of his hand down on her tender ass. CRACK

Gina needed the distraction she felt Cassy tense up and begin the greatest orgasm of her life. Her moans were muffled in Gina's pussy, her hips were bucking which pushed Mike over the top and he came deep in Cassy's ass.

Mike let out a growl "OHHHHH YEAH, I have two three hole sluts!"

Gina whispered "Master may I come?"

"You may come."

Cassy kept licking Gina as she started to come "Thank you Master and Mistress, I love you both and hope you will keep me forever." Gina collapsed after she came, Mike picked her up, carried her to the couch and removed her hook. He returned to get Cassy and scooped her off the table and carried her to the couch and pulled the blanket over the three of them.

Mike held and kissed them, he caressed the welts on Gina's legs and ass. He pulled her over his lap and admired the welts as he caressed them. Cassy joined in stroking her legs, admiring their work.

Mike looked at Gina, "You did a good job tonight, you didn't fight or complain, I am proud of you."

"Thank you sir, I'm glad I please you."

Cassy kissed her and said "Me too, I am proud of you."

Gina smiled and said "Thank you."

Mike announced to Gina, "Since you did such a good job, you choose who sleeps where tonight."

Gina squealed with delight "I want us all in the big bed in our room, I want to sleep between the two of you, is that okay?"

Mike leaned in and kissed her and said "It is just fine."

Gina and Cassy took turns discussing their day and by the time they were done it was time to get to bed.

Gina gathered Cassy's butt plug and made her way up stairs. Mike and Cassy walked hand in hand up the stairs. Cassy entered the bathroom where Gina was inserting her plug for the night. "Put mine in me." Cassy gently demanded.

Gina washed the plug and lubed it up. and slid it into Cassy. She stood and kissed Cassy. Cassy broke the kiss and led her to the bed. Gina did the math and set the alarm. They all climbed into bed and cuddled for a few minutes and quickly fell asleep.

All for now....Remember, Cassy's day will be Part 7

12