All Comments on 'The Survivors Ch. 03'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years agoAuthor
Watch for Ch. 04 coming soon

I need feedback people.

Let me know what you like and don't like about this story or any of the others that I have posted here.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Second comment

Congratulations, it looks like you've paced yourself well. I like the metamorphoses of the Changlings as well as the growth of the community. More detail of the characters would be appropriate in these, the early chapters. The short story aspect of this web page probably is cutting into your style a little. I think that your attention to detail of the area around Billings is good. If my memory serves me correctly, getting around that area in January without modern snow removal equipment requires skis, snowshoes, or horses.

Have you considered enlarging the story to a book format at some point? I know that I would like seeing the development of the storyline and characters that isuch a format would entail.

I look forward to Chapter 4.

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Great Fiction

Excellent start, keep the chapters coming.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Suggestion

I know I would love to read an offshoot story of the time Vicki spent alone and how she met and befriended Cindy. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great. Really wish it was a book

would luv it if it were longer. 0h and the part where he killed the captive changeling..SUPERB. and a little sexual tension wouldnt be all that bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Most Interesting

Your story's a most interesting way to spend a cloudy, cold Saturday afternoon. Your ability to provide excellent detail, yet still keep it brief, is a definite strong point of your writing style. Almost a year has past in three chapters which keeps the story moving and interesting. Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to seeing where your imagination leads all of us in the future.

angelinindyangelinindyover 19 years ago
Amazingly interesting

I try to write stories with a background, but yours superceeds mine. I would love to read the rest of these!

ulthranulthranover 19 years ago
all around great page turner, erm.. clicker

I agree with a few previous commentors; more story devoted to other characters and an off-shoot story about Vikki would be awesome. The story is fantastic and the detail involved thus far makes for near limitless posibilities and seemingly no way for me to predict what happens next. I love it! 5 out of 5!

sacksackover 19 years ago
this is developing nicely....

maybe a bit more of the human element is needed....there was a lot of killing in this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Events are too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Leadership

The leader is not a leader at all. He's a sociopathic piece of shit. If you want to make SF believable, then you have to rise above adolescent stroke fantasy.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I am liking this story. Referring back to my many years of military service, this plot is pretty close to what I would do in similar circumstances. Needless to say, anyone without actual hands-on military service, would not understand what is happening nor why - so please disregard their comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous