The Survivors Club

Story Info
Club started for seniors to fight off the loneliness.
1.3k words
4.43
19.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Survivors Club

Joe E Hartley

February 2022

Readers,

This is just a quick little piece I wrote to hopefully gain the attention of my muse, and get me writing again.

Hope you enjoy.

Joeehartley

Bill stepped out of the shower and dried himself. He was now freshly shaved and showered. He reached for his leopard print underwear; Karen loved it when he wore those. He put on his muscle shirt; he didn't have as many muscles to show off anymore but he still looked pretty good for a man of 70.

He wanted to look good today, since it was Saturday and Saturdays were always scheduled for the dance. Bill, being retired and alone, had discovered a group of people like himself who decided to form a club to fight the loneness. They called themselves the Survivors Club since everyone in it was either divorced or had lost their spouse to disease, old age, or just bad luck. The members of this group wanted to move on and not wallow in self-pity.

Bill chose a nice pair of slacks and a semi-casual shirt along with his dancing shoes and headed out the door into the sunshine. Late nights had a totally different meaning now that all of his friends were seniors.

The dances were always at Carol's house. She had married rich and had a large house. Her late husband died ten years ago and she soon tired of traveling the world and having to buy friends. She discovered a lonely senior and found her first true friend. Together they started the club for other lonely seniors and orchestrated activities to entertain all the club members. Her view was that she, and the rest of the club members, were old but not dead. Together they brought several older individuals back from life in a rocking chair waiting to die to fun loving and active seniors.

Bill knocked on the door and was met by Carol's only servant, who directed him towards what was called the great room. Bill was not the first to arrive; there were seven other people there with more expected. He was a bit early and collected a drink before making his rounds to say hello to the people gathered there.

The socialization was important for those who's children were not often around. It was a chance to share what was happening in each other's lives as well as getting much needed hugs. The hugs always were a big hit with everyone, not only did they make physical contact with another, but being in a private setting where anything was possible, they often became a bit more intimate.

After a half hour of saying hello to each other, all the invitees were assembled and Carol announced the beginning of the scheduled dance. This was not the first time these people had gathered for the Saturday dance and everyone knew what to expect. The rules consisted on changing partners for every song. Nothing was rushed, after one song ended there was a two-minute break to find another partner before the next song started. The twist was that after a set time a timer would sound indicting something was about to change. Everyone knew about this and looked forward to it.

Bill had been chatting with Ann and had enjoyed a warm hug of her breasts when the music started. So, it was obviously that she and Bill would share the first dance. She rested her hands flat on his chest.

"I missed dancing with you," she said.

"I missed you too, I didn't see you last Saturday," Bill answered. His hands still cradled her breasts.

"I wasn't feeling well and was afraid it was something more serious," she confessed.

"I hope you were not dealing with that all alone. You know you can call me if you need a friend," Bill offered.

"I should have done that. Your hands can be very healing," she said as Bill kneaded her breasts.

"Any time," he offered just as the music stopped and after a quick kiss, they separated to look for another partner.

Bill found another partner and continued his dancing/groping pattern with the women he found. Everyone knew each other and enjoyed the roving hands that these dances allowed.

After a few more partners exchanges and songs the timer sounded and a quick glance around found that every person is the great room wore a smile as they moved towards the chairs along the wall to remove their shirt or blouse before returning to the center of the room in search of a new dance partner. All of the women wore nothing above the waist other than a bra, some of them very revealing and all of the men wore an equally revealing undershirt, some made out of leather.

The dancing continued with more intimate contact and more bare skin.

Bill found Jill wearing an open lace bra that did little to hide her charms.

"Hi, Bill," she said throwing her arms around his neck and pressing her barely covered breasts into his chest.

"Hi Jill, I'm glad to see you," he said holding her at arm's length as he openly stared at her breasts watching her nipples stiffen.

"You like?" she asked.

Bill covered her breasts with his palms, "very much," he answered as he started to pinch her nipples.

Jill returned the favor by pinching and teasing his nipples as they swayed to the music. She had just lifted his muscle shirt and started to tongue his nipple when the music stopped and she had to move away.

After a few more erotic dances the timer sounded again signifying the removal of pants and skirts. By this time everyone had danced once with all the available partners and now each person looked for round two with a partner they had already danced with once today.

With more skin exposed the dancing took on a more sexual tone and a few women were seated on the chairs with panties pulled to the side and legs spread. Their dance partner now used his tongue to dance within her folds.

There was also more than one man standing in front of the seated woman with his cock buried inside her mouth.

Bill now danced with Karen as she caressed his leopard print underwear before slipping her hand inside and holding his manhood as they danced.

"Did you wear these just for me?" she asked.

"I did," he answered as he explored her crotchless panties, " did you wear these just for me?"

"I could say yes, but you'd know I was lying, but they are for you right now," she said with a grin.

Several other erotic dances later and the timer sounded again signally the requirement to only have one item of clothing on. The chairs were still along the wall, but the dance floor was now half it's original size, the rest was fill with mattresses forming one very large bed. The dancing could now be done horizontally instead of vertically.

Before the next song started most of the dancers had removed their dancing shoes; they would not be needed for those who did not plan on dancing vertically.

Bill removed his shoes and found a spot in the midst of all the naked flesh. Hands and mouth explored whatever flesh was nearest and after the second song Bill found Carol again. It was traditional for all the men to personally thank Carol for hosting these dances and Bill licked her up and down until the timer sounded for the fourth and final time. He pulled Carol's panties down her legs and flung them away for both of them before he buried his face between her thighs.

She bucked wildly throughout her orgasm and as was customary at these dances Bill moved aside for the next man to savor Carol's juices. The goal was always to not give her any break as one man after another kept her orgasms going with their tongues. She would then have her pick of any man there to fuck.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley