The Survivors Club Pt. 02

Story Info
New game keeps thing exciting.
1.5k words
4.44
5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guessing Game

Joe E Hartley

March 2022

Hello reader,

This is a follow up on my story The Survivors Club with a bit of a back story of how the club developed. Hope you enjoy.

joeehartley

Carol considered herself an organizer. Before her husband died, she arraigned all of their social affairs. She insisted that they entertain often, and found any excuse to invite people over. Her husband's growing wealth required negotiating some business deal that would necessitate cocktail parties or a formal dinner.

She prided herself on being able to entertain any and all of her husband's business partners and their wives, or significant other. She knew that she aided in closing many of the business deals resulting in the growth in their net worth.

She felt lost after her husband's death and noticed that she no longer had a social network. All of their acquaintances were nothing more than business partners and not interested in her at all. She knew little of building empires, but missed the parties.

She found that the only people interested in spending any time with her, were only after her money. She found herself growing cold and bored. She decided to travel and again grew tired of being forced to pay for a companion.

She found nothing but loneliness, until she accidently met another woman at a coffee shop wo wanted to start up a conversation. She did not know Carol or have any idea of how wealthy she was. She claimed to be lonely too and just wanted someone to talk to for a few minutes. Carol listened to the woman's story of her late husband and how the support group she thought she had vanished after her husband's death.

Carol could relate to this woman's life story and they ended up spending the afternoon together and even shared a meal. Over the next few weeks, they saw each other often and shared activities, coffee, meals and drinks. Never once did this woman ask for Carol to pay for anything nor indicated she knew how wealthy Carol was. Carol developed her first true friendship with this woman.

They shared the loneliness they both felt and together they decided that there might be others who felt as they did and decided to find these other people and form a social club.

Once they decided to expand their little group it grew and soon there were eight people sitting around a table at the coffeeshop every Tuesday and Thursday mornings. They discovered that although they could stay there for several hours without being kicked out, eventually they would be asked to leave.

Carol thought often about inviting this little group over to her house, but was afraid that if they saw her obvious wealth, it would change the group. There were now a nice mix of men and women in the group and the conversations often changed to the lack of intimacy since they became single.

For some reason they decided to name their little club after the newest male member joined. He had commented that they should all be happy that they all survived the loss of a partner and were moving on with their lives. He also commented that he missing hugging another person.

The newly formed Survivors Club would now greet each other with a hug. They finally overstayed their welcome at the coffee shop when the groping started. It seemed so casual, but the young people at the coffee shop did not want to see old people making out in public.

That is when Carol decided to act. The group was about twelve strong now and she ascertained that none of them lusted after her money, but it really didn't matter if they did. She informed them that she had a large house where they could meet and that she'd loved to host a dance for them all and maybe other activities.

The following Tuesday everyone met at Carol's home and were impressed, awed might be a better word. Carol had her servant direct everyone to the area she had set up for them. It was a comfortable living room with overstuffed chairs, sofas and a coffee bar.

Carol met the group, "Welcome and please have a seat. There is coffee and croissants on the bar, please help yourself."

Jack, the newest member and the one responsible for the club's name commented, "Wow, you put on quite a spread. I had no idea that you were wealthy."

"I find it is easier to not flaunt it and as you mentioned before all the people on the dating sites are just gold diggers. I've gotten to know everyone here over the last six months or so and I get the impression that you are all real and lonely like me. We can have some privacy here and one of the things I really miss is hosting parties," Carol explained.

"What kind of parties did you have in mind? We've only ever just sat around drinking coffee and sharing life stories?" Jill, one of the earliest members asked.

"I thought maybe we could have a dance once a week. I do have a great room, that would be perfect for dancing. The best thing about being here is that no one is going to kick us out if we get a bit friendly with each other." Carol offered. "One of the things I miss the most after my husband died was hosting parties, so if you're comfortable with this I'd love to plan and host the activities for the Survivors Club."

Sounds of approval filled the space and Carol said, "Well then, let's get this party started," opening her arms to hug Jack.

Hugs were shared all around and soon everyone had their coffee and the sharing began. Life stories flowed until the realization hit the members present that there were many things that could happen here without being subjected to critical eyes.

The dance idea seemed to excite everyone there.

Ann brought up the idea of long slow dancing just to feel another's body against her own.

After a long and excitement filled discussion the Saturday dance was born.

Several weeks later, everyone was comfortable with Carol's house and the twice weekly coffee mornings and the Saturday dance. Carol now had the opportunity to plan a new activity and she sent out invitations for what she called game night. She wanted to limit her first game night to just a few of the more courageous members, since she planned on pushing the envelope of what is normally deemed acceptable.

She told the members invited very little, but told them to keep an open mind. Karen and Jill received an invitation to the Friday afternoon game as did Jack, Bill, and Pat.

They all showed up promptly at 2 in the afternoon as instructed and were escorted to one of the smaller rooms in Carol's large and expansive home. Carol offered each them a glass of wine before she explained the game.

"We all know each other well and have seen each other naked on dance night more than once. I have developed a game to see just how well we know each other. It is a version of the child's game Blind Man's Bluff. Where one person will be blindfolded and have to guess the name of the person in front of them." Carol explained.

"Isn't that a game where one person hits another?" Jack asked.

"There will be no hitting and there will be a time limit, of thirty seconds. For example, if you are the one blindfolded, Jack you will be naked in the center of the room and you will have to guess which of the three women here is the one pleasuring you," Carol explained.

Once the game was described the excitement level increased and Jack was singled out to be first.

Jack stood naked in front of his friends with a blindfold over his eyes. Jill positioned herself on her knees in front of him and gently blew a breath across his flaccid member then licked just before she took him into her mouth.

"Time," Carol announced. "Who was that, Jack?'

"I have no idea; it wasn't long enough," he replied.

"You have to guess," Carol instructed.

"Was it Karen?" He guessed.

"Next," Carol announced.

"Wait, was I right?" Jack asked.

It was Bill who responded, "We'll never tell."

Carol was busy licking the underside of Jacks cock and flicking his tip, when Bill announced "Time. Who was that, Jack?

"I'm going to say Carol."

"Next" Bill announced as Karen took up her position and she took him deeply into her mouth.

Jack felt his arousal building just as Bill called time and Jack guessed that the mouth on his cock was Karen.

The guessing game continued throughout the afternoon and into the evening of blindfolded naked women tried to guess the owners of the tongue licking them so intimately and of naked men attempting to guess whose mouth surrounded their cocks.

No winners were announced, but it was a very stimulating afternoon.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley