The Swap Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." I said, trailing off, not sure what to say next.

As we pulled into my driveway, she turned to me. "I know I seem really timid and scared, but I promise I'll be a good slave for you this week. Punish me if I disappoint you, but please give me the opportunity to please you, sir."

I was very uncomfortable, but said "Okay. We'll do whatever you are comfortable with. I'm..." I paused to think. "I didn't really want to bring home a slave, we just did this so that my wife could experience..." I blushed "...the sort of stuff she likes, since I am not really comfortable doing it, so I never do it well enough for her. I want her to have a really good time."

Carrie smiled, and said "Oh, that sounds very sweet of you. That's a lot like what I am doing for Mark."

"Well... shall we go inside? I can show you around" I asked.

"I'd love to" she said with a smile.

---------------

Lacey shivered in excitement at the knowledge that she was on display for untold numbers of men to examine. She imagined someone reaching out to touch her, and she tingled with excitement at the thought. In spite of that excitement, standing still with her arms over her head quickly grew boring. Soft jazz played quietly from another room, and she could occasionally hear voices, but she felt alone, not hearing anyone nearby. Could anyone see her? What was happening? Suddenly, she heard a woman's voice explaining the selection process, then something like a door sliding open. Loud music began to play, and a bright light suddenly shown on her. She could feel the warmth of the light on her bare skin, and see a faint glow around her blindfold. Her mind raced, wondering what was happening. Was anyone looking at her? Was someone deciding to take her for is plaything this very moment?

After a few minutes, the light went out. She wondered what that meant, but as the minutes dragged into an hour of hanging there, she stopped caring. She was bored.

Finally, the music faded, and the woman's voice came back on, telling everyone goodnight. It was finally over!

But really, it was just about to begin.

She suddenly heard someone approaching, then felt her wrists being loosed from the manacles. She lowered he arms slowly, then someone lead her down a hallway and back into the examination room. Her blindfold and gag were removed, and she squinted into the light. Her clothes lay on a table in front of her.

"Get dressed. Your new master is waiting" said a voice behind her.

"Okay" she answered quietly.

Who was her new master? Would he be fun to 'play' with? Her heart pounded in her ears with excitement. She noticed a collar laying on top of her clothes, and figured is was part of the experience, so she fastened it around her neck, then quickly donned her clothing. She turned around to find the tall woman waiting for her in the doorway with a leash in her hand. The woman snapped the leash in place, then lead her down the hall, to the front lobby.

A few moments later, a large man with dark hair an eyes appeared. Her leash was handed to him, and without a word, he pulled handcuffs and a cloth gag from his pocket. The handcuffs snapped quickly into place, then he spun her by the shoulders, looped the cloth around her mouth, and tied it behind her head. She was lead by the leash, outside to a waiting car.

The man popped the trunk, grabbed her by the wrists to spin her around, then roughly pushed her backwards into the waiting trunk. She landed on her back quite startled, then tried to say something through the gag, only to have the trunk slammed in her face.

It was a dark and bumpy ride in the trunk, but it thrilled her to imagine what was going to happen next. This was going to be the wildest week of her life.

Eventually, the car came to a stop, and a minute later, she was blinded by a bright light, as the trunk opened to reveal the interior of a well-lit (and immaculate) garage, containing several expensive cars.

She was lifted out by the shoulders by two men she hadn't seen before, and a voice came from behind her, near the driver's door.

"Strip her and put her on the cross. I'll be down in a while."

She was escorted through a doorway and down a wide staircase, then lead to a room that was obviously a 'dungeon.' She glanced around, but was quickly herded to an X-shaped cross along one wall. She was suddenly embarrassed to feel her pants and panties being pulled down around her ankles, followed immediately by her shirt and bra being pulled roughly up, over her head from behind, leaving her naked, with her top dangling from her wrists.

The handcuffs were then removed, and her wrists were manacled above her head on the cross.

"Well, this is familiar," she thought. Her shoes were removed, leaving her naked except for the gag and collar, and the two men left as quietly as they'd come.

A half hour passed, before she heard footsteps approaching.

"Welcome to my dungeon. I am your master, but don't worry about what to call me, as you will not be speaking while you are here."

She swallowed nervously, and he continued.

"Spread your legs."

She obeyed, and suddenly felt her ass being grabbed roughly. He explored with his fingers, watching to see her reaction.

She stiffened, then began to quiver as his roving fingers found their way into her pussy.

"Hmm, not bad." he said to himself, then took a step back.

"Yes, I think I'll warm up with a flogging."

Her body thrilled to the touch of the short stranded whip across her ass; lightly at first, then gradually increasing to leave bright red stripes that stung with warmth.

"Yes, that looks about good," he said, setting the whip down.

He then unhooked her wrists from the cross, and lead her to a padded sawhorse.

She was strapped down upon it, and he removed her gag. She turned to look at him, and felt her head being forced to look straight forward. In front of her eyes was the largest cock she'd ever seen.

"Open up" he commanded.

She obeyed, and he pushed he cock into her mouth slowly, testing to see how deep he could force his way in.

He fucked her mouth for a while, then pulled out and circled around her. A moment later, his cock had found it's way into her pussy, and he started fucking her rhythmically. She moaned in an orgasm after a minute, but that only turned him on, as he fucked her harder and harder.

She had orgasmed three times before he finally came deep inside her. He collapsed, panting, against her back for a moment, driving her to the brink of another orgasm, before slowly pulling out and stepping back from her. He replaced her gag, slapped her ass, then said "Good night, slave." and walked out of the room, clicking the light off behind him.

She eventually drifted off to sleep after what seemed like forever.

The next morning, she woke up to find a maid, in classic french maid uniform, approaching her. She silently removed the gag, unclasped her ankles and wrists, then helped her off of the sawhorse.

Lacey was lead to a cage in the corner containing a large dog bed, a dish of water, and a toilet, then pushed inside. The maid locked the door with a large padlock, then gave her a dog bowl full of what looked like canned dog food. She then turned and proceeded to clean the equipment they'd used.

Embarrassed, Lacey picked up the bowl of food, and dipped her finger in it, then licked her finger. "Whew, it's just some chili." she thought to herself. "Not dog food." Still... it had been served in a dog dish, on the floor of a dog cage, and she was squatting to eat it directly from the bowl, with no utensils. Her mind was screaming that she should be terribly insulted by it all, but instead it all turned on in a way she'd never felt before.

After finishing the cleaning, the maid came back to the cage, unlocked it, then lead Lacey to a large shower in an adjoining room.

She was shackled spread-eagle, then her entire body was carefully hand-washed, with special attention given to her mouth and pussy.

After the shower, she was locked back in the cage, and the maid left the room by the staircase, shutting the light off behind her.

There was a small window at the far side of the room which let in a little light. From there, the sunlight glistened on several pieces of 'furniture' in the dungeon, and Lacey wondered what she would get to try out next.

The rest of the week proceeded in exactly the same way; removed from the cage and strapped into a device of some kind, when her master get home from work, played with until he was ready for bed, then left where he'd used her until the maid came in to find her in the morning to 'put the toys away.'

"I'm just one of his toys" Lacey thought to herself.

That thought made her feel helpless, yet also incredibly sexy. She enjoyed being treated like an object.

Tuesday arrived before she knew it, and she was removed from the cage as soon as he returned home, just to be dressed and lead to the garage, where she was thrown back in the trunk. At the swap meet, she was lead back inside and into an exam room, where she was told to strip exactly like before, and locked, blindfolded and gagged back into the manacles on the wall, to wait for the swap to begin.

---------------

After leading Carrie inside, I gave her the tour of our house.

"This is the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. This is where I work; I work from home.

You can sleep in the guest bedroom, I can check to make sure it's all ready for you."

She looked down shyly, and said "umm... well, I was kinda hoping, that... you know... maybe we could do some stuff..."

I turned to look at her.

"Such as?" I asked stupidly.

"Well, see, it's just that... I've never gotten to do anything like this, and I was kinda hoping I'd get to have some... fun... while Mark is having fun with the girl he chose."

My face turned bright red as I blushed, realizing what she meant. "Boy, was I oblivious" I thought to myself. "Of course this girl wants to get fucked, isn't that why she was there?"

"I'm so sorry, I've been a terrible host. And... a terrible master. I am afraid I really am a terrible master, and I'm not sure what to do about that. But I'll try to show you a good time, if you're willing to teach me what you want to do" I said with a reassuring smile.

"well... I didn't bring any clothes with me, so I'm probably going to have to spend the week..." she continued quietly "naked."

I smiled. "Yes, you are going to have to. Remove your clothes, and hand them to me. I'll be locking them in the trunk of the car for the week" I said boldly.

She grinned, and quickly stripped. She wasn't my type, but she also wasn't bad to look at.

I reached out and caressed her cheek. She caught her breath and looked into my eyes.

"You're going to make a very nice slave this week" I told her.

She blushed and looked down.

"Thank you sir."

"Now, are you hungry? I am" I asked to her.

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Good. Make me some food. I've shown you where the kitchen is."

She turned and made her way into the kitchen, and I walked over to the dining room to sit down at the table. A while later, I could smell seasoned meat cooking, and smile. This might actually be kinda fun.

I got undressed and sat at the table naked, waiting for her to return.

A bit later, she brought me some food on a plate, and placed it in front of me at the table, then bowed. I looked at the food, then smiled up at her.

"Very good," I said. "Get on your hands and knees. Now, while I eat this, I'll give you your dinner under the table."

She obeyed, and crawled under the table. She crawled up, and gave excellent head while I ate my dinner. I have a really hard time reaching climax, so I allowed her to give me head for my entire meal, then called her out.

"You may serve yourself a plate of dinner now, as well." I told her.

She bowed, said "Thank you sir," and skipped off to the kitchen.

I noticed the spring in her step, and knew that she was enjoying herself. "Good," I thought. "That's what matters most."

We made small talk while she ate, then after dinner, I went to the living room to watch a movie, and ordered her to cuddle with me.

She eagerly snuggled up next to me, laying her head on my chest, and I put my arm around her. We watched the movie that way, and when the movie had a sexually charged scene, I reached across and caressed her pussy, then started to finger her. She moaned and quivered in my arms.

After the movie, I put my fingers beneath her chin, and lifted her head to look into her eyes.

"You're going to sleep with me, slave. And I'm going to fuck you."

She bit her lip to stifle a grin. "Thank you, sir."

She got up from the couch, and we made our way to the bedroom.

Our time together continued like this for the next week, with both of us continually naked, her serving me hand and foot, and me fucking or fingering her at least twice every day.

On Monday night, while we were cuddling on the couch, she said "Sir... have you enjoyed having me as your slave this week?"

"I really have," I answered honestly.

"Then... could we maybe do it again sometime? I mean, if Mark and Lacey are up for it."

"I would like that," I said.

"I don't think I could ever get a full week again, because of my kids, but we could done one or two nights sometimes. I'll give you my phone number so we can chat after everyone's back home."

"Okay, sounds good," I said. "I can't believe it's already been a week."

"Me neither."

On Tuesday, I took her back to the swap meet, and the tall lady lead her into the exam room. I was given another keycard and let back into the swap room, and when the time came, I sat in front of her window while we were told how to swap this week.

"This week's swap is to the left. Proceed to the left and select your new slave."

I walked slowly, looking at each slave, trying to find Lacey. I made it halfway around the room before I'd located her. I reached out and swiped my car, and another hand bumped into mine.

"Oh, sorry I guess I was just too late. Man, I wanted her, George showed me some video of her from this week, and she was hot. You'll have fun with her for sure."

I turned to look at the speaker.

"Oh, haha, sorry, she's actually my wife, I'm just taking her home," I said.

"Oh, will you be bringing her back next week? I sure hope so," he said. "Or maybe we could come to some other arrangement if you want, I could pay..."

"No, no, we're not doing anything like that. This is our first time, and I need to see how Lacey feels about this all before I make any promises. But I hope she enjoyed it, because I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Well if you do, I'll for sure try to snag her," he said. "She looks like a really hot slut, very submissive, and George said she actually liked being caged all week. Way better than the sluts that whine all week."

Then he turned "Well, I guess I better find someone good to take home. Catch ya next time!"

I waived briefly, then sat down in front of my wife, enjoying the curves of her body, noticing that her pussy looked red and swollen, and imagining all the things that happened to her during the past week.

When the swap meet was over, and I picked her up in the lobby, I took the leash handed to me, and lead her out to the car in silence. She was blushing in embarrassment, perhaps feeling guilty for everything that had been done to her.

I broke the silence.

"I love you."

She turned to me and in a shaky voice, said "do you?"

I pulled over and turned to face her. "Of course! You're my wife, you're my world! I love you so much."

She started to cry, and I put my arms around her, pulling her awkwardly towards me across the arm rest of the car.

"Are you okay?" I asked her gently.

"Yes, I'm good... but do you still love me? I was..." she broke off.

"I was such a slut." she finished after a moment.

"I'm proud of you," I said gently.

She looked up in surprise.

"Another master was there, he said he wanted to have you next, then he told me how hot you are. Made me really proud of my little slut wifey," I continued.

She blushed and grinned.

"Did he really say all that?"

"Oh yes, and he practically begged to get to have you for his slave next time," I said.

"Wow," she said.

After a moment of silence, she asked "So... is there going to be a next time?"

I looked at her carefully. "Should there be?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes and said "I don't know, that's up to you."

"I was with another girl while you were gone, you know," I said gently.

"Oh yeah, how was she? Did you have fun?" she asked quickly.

"Umm... are you sure you want me to answer that?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I need to know if you're just doing this for me, or if you enjoyed it too," she answered.

"Well... I kinda did have a good time. I mean, she wasn't really my type, but she did the cooking naked, and she was okay to cuddle with while we watched TV and stuff," I said cautiously, unsure of how she'd react.

"Oh good, I'm so glad," she replied. "So then... is that a yes? We can do this again?"

I was shocked to hear the excitement in her voice.

"You really did enjoy it, huh?" I asked with a grin.

"Maaaaaybe" she said coyly.

"Okay then, you pick the date, and we'll do it again," I said with finality.

She grinned and wriggled in her seat.

"Sounds good," she said.

As it turned out, the next time was two weeks later.

She went happily into the swap without a backward glance, and I selected another nice girl who also wasn't my type, but we had fun together.

When the week was up, I took her back, and found to my shock that Lacey wasn't there. The lady at the desk explained that there's no rule that says swapped slaves have to be returned every week, or ever, for that matter.

I selected another slave who isn't my type at all, and the next week crawled by.

The next time, Lacey still isn't there, but there was a lovely little redhead named Amelia, who was exactly my type. I snapped her up before anyone else got the chance.

I really enjoyed her, and since she seemed to enjoy me, I decided to keep her for another week, telling myself that Lacey probably won't be there this week anyway.

When the next week came back around, Amelia asked me not to take her back, and tells me she wants to stay with me forever, but I tell her that I must try to get my wife back.

She understands, so I take her back, and Lacey isn't there yet again.

I ask at the front desk, and they tell me that she had been there the week before, but that I just needed to keep trying. I selected another slave, and had a better time than I expected, but was starting to really stress about when I would see Lacey again.

Finally, the next week, Lacey was there, and I snapped her up as soon as I saw her. When I took her home, she was all smiles and laughter. There was no hint of regret, guilt, or negative feelings of any kind. It was like all of her inhibitions had been washed away.

"I loved it so much. This was the best month of my life." she said, giving me a big hug when we got out to the car.

"I got spanked and whipped in more ways than I ever dreamed, I was fucked a zillion times, I got rented out to strangers, I even got to have a gangbang where I was strapped to a table, and all of his guests at a party got to play with me all night. It was so amazing," she said with stars in her eyes.

"Wow," I said. "I was just kinda afraid I'd never see you again. And when I did, I was afraid you were gonna freak that you had been gone so long."

"Oh, no, heck no. This was AMAZING. We're gonna do it again next week, right?"

I looked at her in shock.

"Next week?" I asked.

"Well yeah, unless you're gonna treat me like a slave the way the real masters do," she responded.