The Swap Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I, uh, I guess," I said, "if that's what you want."

"You know it," she giggled. "I can't wait to be in another gangbang."

I chuckled. "This definitely isn't the reaction I was expecting."

She shrugged. "Well, it's the reaction you get. I'm a slave slut now, I've tastes the life and it is GOOD. I'm not going back to boring after that."

"Well, okay, if that's what you want. Then, next time, how long should I wait, before I swap you back?" I asked.

"Eh, it doesn't matter," she said. "Surprise me. But it'd better be longer than this time."

My mind raced, but I didn't say anything.

This was so hot. My cuckold and swinging fantasies had never lead me to hope that she could become such a happy and willing slut. It was so sexy.

"You're so sexy," I told her.

"Aww, thank you hon," she said.

"Thank you for being so amazing."

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Well, I mean, I know you're doing this for me."

"No," she disagreed, "I'm not. I mean, I thought I was at first, 'cause I was too shy to admit to myself just how badly I wanted this, but I'm over that now. This is all for me. I'm just glad you're having a good time, too."

Then she paused.

"I, uh... I assume you are having a good time, right?"

I nodded without saying anything.

"Oh good, 'cause that would be a downer if you weren't having at least a little fun while I get my mind blown."

"Anyway," she continued, "I can't wait for next week."

While she was home, I couldn't help but notice how happy she was. She was constantly humming, and there was a spring in her step that wasn't there before. It made me happy to see how swapping had changed her for the better.

At the next swap, I was delighted to find the little redhead available again, and I claimed her. Taking her home, I told her that I was going to keep her for a couple of months this time, which made her very happy.

It's been three months since I've seen my wife in person, but I've discovered where her current master livestreams a lot of his fuck sessions with her. Amelia and I like to pull them up, and listen to her moaning and screaming in pleasure while I fuck and cum in Amelia over and over.

It was amazing, it worked like magic; for the first time in my life, I was so turned on, I could cum without trying. Listening to my wife have the orgasms I could never give her was the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Amelia has asked me to keep her forever. Apparently, Amelia is bi, and also interested in being a switch, and living as my slave while being Lacey's Mistress. It sounds like a pretty sweet arrangement, to me. When the next time comes for Lacey to come home, it might give her the motivation to stay here for good.

She suggested that I just needed to take "some" girl with me when it's time to see Lacey, and that it doesn't need to be the same one I got last time I was there, which makes a lot of sense. I've decided to give that a try, so I've been looking on dating apps for a girl who would like to try being a slave.

Believe it or not, if you know where to look, there are a lot -- and thankfully for me, Amelia knew where to look. Apparently, that's how she got started at the swap, and had been passed around for a year before I met her.

When I find one who seems suitable, I'll take her and retrieve Lacey, but I can tell from the livestreams that she's still enjoying this waaaay too much for me to interrupt it at this point.

Maybe in another month. Maybe.

Until then, I'm just going to enjoy cumming in my slave while I get to listen to my wife getting boned by bigger cocks than I have, and having the sorts of screaming orgasms that I've never been able to give her.