The Swapper Pt. 02: Landlady

Story Info
The burglar explores his toy on his landlady.
2.3k words
4.57
6.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hello and welcome to the second chapter in "The Swapper Chronicles". If you haven't read the previous one, I would recommend it since this one picks up right after that. If you have read it, then enjoy!

...

What a weird-ass night for a burglar like me; not only was I captured by a dominatrix (I still think she was a vampire), but I was also body-swapped with her. Not gonna, lie it was both weird and arousing.

I immediately went back to my shitty-ass apartment building; even if the place was shitty, the rent was too damn high. That's why my hobby of burgling became a full time job since there was no way in hell I was gonna get a plain-ass normal job.

But these past few days, I hadn't gotten anything good; the stuff I stole were some vases or weird pottery, and some paintings -- and none of those made a profit. Not to mention the numerous safes that I had cracked only to find jack shit. But those all paled in comparison to the talisman I got from the dominatrix.

I got inside of my dingy-ass apartment, where there was nothing but bare essentials -- a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. I sat on the bed putting my burglar gear in the duffle bag that also contained all the money I had saved, and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up around 10:30 am, like usual. I did my routine and then I examined the talisman closer than I had before. The symbol in it, which I had thought was just a yin-yang, had more to it. The engraving on the top had a more feminine face, while the bottom one was more masculine. There were also gems on each of the engravings, one pink and the other blue, respectively. Then a small image popped into my mind -- it was when I first saw my body from a different point of view, the gem colors were switched. Why I did not see it sooner was anyone's guess.

Two knocks came from my door. I looked up and asked "WHO IS IT?"

"Mister Smith, the rent is due!"

Oh shit, I completely forgot. The knocks were coming from my landlady, Mrs. Schmidt. I quickly took out my duffle bag and checked how much cash I had. I realized that my money was low, only 420 dollars, and the bitch was asking for at least 500 bucks a month. I didn't know what the hell she was spending that money on but it ain't for fixing this damn building, that's for sure.

I walked up to my door and opened it. And there she was, Mrs. Schmidt, looking a bit annoyed in her eyes, but her cheeky smile masked it pretty well.

She was very well into her 50s and still looked smoking hot for her old age. Her hair was black and curly, she was at least a few inches shorter than me (the dominatrix was almost the same height as me), and she wore her typical sweater that covered her body. Even in the summer, she wore it. She also wore some extremely tight-looking sweatpants and some sandals.

I wondered how she would look without any of them on.

"Mister Smith, where is the money?" She called me by my fake name that I chose for this residence.

"Sorry, Mrs. Schmidt, I don't have any money for the rent. All I got is barely over four hundred." I tried to explain my predicament.

"I don't care, pay me now or I'm gonna kick you out!" she demanded.

Man, what a fucking bitch. I wanted to smack her right there and then, but then I remembered about the talisman. Yeah I could use that. "How about I give you something else instead?" I asked.

Her face turned into a confused look. "Oh really, what is it?"

"Well, I have this pretty necklace." I revealed the talisman as it dangled on my arm.

She then looked surprised, amazed at the golden talisman. "You're giving this to me?"

"Of course. This is way better than some few hundred bucks. Here, put it on." I put the thing around her neck.

"Oh, I like this. Thank you, mister Smith."

Her entire mood just swung 180, guess she really likes these kinds of things. "The pleasure's been all mine, it's very special."

"Oh really, how special?"

This was my chance.

"Well it can do THIS!" I lunged my face into hers, locking our lips together. And just like that, my point of view changed. I no longer was in my body but in hers. I immediately backed away to look down at myself. "Wow" I said in amazement as I moved my dainty new hands, looking like she just had a manicure. Then I heard a shriek from my body; I looked up to see myself freaking out about this.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? WHY AM I A MA-"

Her loud-ass freakout would cause a problem, so I commanded her to stop with a hand gesture, and she did. So, it was that easy, I didn't even have to use words for.

She tried to speak again, this time more calmly; well, as calmly as a woman in a man's body would be able to. "How is this possible?"

She sounded just like me when I first experienced this, and because... she was me so to speak.

I explained everything about the talisman.

She just looked at me like I was crazy. "Why did you do this?" she asked.

"Why? Because you need to learn a lesson." I spoke to her in her own voice; it still felt weird to do that.

Her face turned into shock. "A lesson?"

"You always keep asking for too much money for this shitheap, and don't even use it to fix anything. For god's sake, there's cracks everywhere and the shower only has cold water. I kept telling you about that and you just ignored it. Now, I am gonna use your body to my heart's content." I walked away before stopping for a brief moment. "Oh, I almost forgot, go back to my bed, take off all your clothes and do nothing?".

She just nodded and closed the door.

I went to her apartment, which was on the first floor and closed the door behind me. I took off my sandals and started looking around. This place already looked way better than my place, I figured this was the reason why she charged the rent so god damn high.

Looking around, I found her bedroom and saw a big mirror. I went closer to strike a pose, putting my arms behind my head and puffing my lips to simulate a kiss; then I slightly moved my hips side to side, like I was doing some weird dance. Not gonna lie, it looked very funny to see a woman in her 50s doing that.

"Oh, I am such a sexy old bitch, aren't I?" I said to myself, and I wasn't lying. Her face still looked pretty young for her age when I looked closer in the mirror.

I lifted her sweater over my head to reveal that she had a black tank-top underneath; then, I took that off to see she had a plain white bra on. Trying to take off the bra was a pain in the ass, but I got a hang of it. It felt liberating to free my new breasts from their constricting wrapping, and, oh my, what breasts they were. They were a lot bigger than the dominatrix's; I checked the bra size to see that it was 38DD. Damn!

Squeezing them felt heavenly, they were as soft as pillows. I kept playing them for a good amount of time before I turned around, so that my new ass was facing the mirror. I slowly took off my sweatpants with the panties attached. As they were sliding down my long legs, I could see a gooey subsistence stretching away from my vagina. Boy, this old bitch has already gotten excited.

I picked up the soaked underwear to my face to take a strong sniff like those weird hentais that I had watched as a teen. Her scent was definitely not as strong as my regular scent. I put them over my face, because... why the fuck not.

Soon enough, I decided to spread my ass cheeks to have a nice look at my new pretty asshole, which was covered by small bits of body hair, same with the vagina. Guessed she didn't shave that part, but then again, her entire body wasn't shaved either. "Boy, you are one hairy mother!" I said to myself, as I did a little booty shake.

"Now, what to do next?" I looked around 'till I found a closet, walked up there, and opened it. There were just more bland sweaters and pants. "Jesus, does she even have anything exciting?!" I decided to not wear anything at all, except for the panties as a mask and the talisman.

"Guess I should visit her." I said, going back to my apartment. Unfortunately a neighbor opened his door to only see his landlady naked wearing an underwear mask. I looked at him and put my finger on my lips to make a 'shhh' sound. He immediately closed his door, and I continued to walk.

After walking the cold stone floor (I really should have worn some sandals) I got to my apartment. Opening the door to see my old, naked body just sitting on my bed. "How are you feeling, Mrs. Schmidt, or should I call you Mr. Smith?"

She looked at me. "Why are you naked? Is that underwear on my head?"

I nodded. Closing the door behind me, I slowly walked towards my old body, using every ounce of leg movement to jiggle my breasts all over the place, which made the former landlady very uncomfortable.

"Stay away from me, you bastard!" she begged, trying to inch away from me, but she couldn't because of my command that I mentally projected onto her.

"Relax, my dear." I said softly, as I came face to face with my old face. Even while sitting my old body was a few inches taller than my new body standing up.

I lowered my upper body and slowly moved my left hand downwards to my ever growing boner, gently grabbing it, and I started to play with it like a joystick. After a moment, I turned around just so I could insert it in my anus.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She protested my decision.

"You always were a pain in the ass, now, it's time to taste your own medicine." I said, as I kept going lower, filling up my asshole with my former cock.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed, screaming in pleasure, and so was I, as I finally hit the end of my shaft.

I could feel Mrs. Schmidt losing it, as she came immediately which made me spread eagle, lifting my legs from the ground and losing balance. I fell on her which broke the bed, literally, that rickety-ass metal frame just got broken in half.

"Wow! Now, that was fun!" I said, laughing at myself as I got up and spread my ass cheeks to empty out the semen so it could be poured onto Mrs. Schmidt's dick. She made a loud, grunting noise. I turned around to look at her; boy, was she angry.

"YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL PERVERT!" she exclaimed with the most absolute disgust.

"Oh, why so pissy, don't you love having a nice, big cock?" I said, as I started groping one of my breasts.

Her face turned into a less angry expression, as she looked down on her new member. "Well, it was... an interesting experience."

"There you go, that's better!" I said. "Now, go take a nice cold shower, and you will get your body back, okay?"

"Okay." She followed my command, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Given that she was doing her business in the shower, I could move onto the next step of my plan. I tiptoed back to her apartment with my duffle bag, and I looked around for a safe. I found it immediately. "All right, let's crack this bitch!" I worked my magic; I was pretty good at safe cracking and hers was a pretty-simple, old-fashion safe. It was easy as pie to open it, and I saw a whole lot of cash. I only took a couple thousands dollars, the same amount that I had wasted on this shithole. I took off my panty mask and immediately went back to my apartment right before Mrs. Schmidt finished cleaning my body up. I put down my duffle and waited for her.

After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom with a towel over her chest like she was still in a woman's body. "Okay. Now are you giving me my body back?" she asked, looking at me.

"Of course, but I need you to do one more thing." I went closer to my freshly washed body.

"Which is?"

"That after we swap back, you go back to your apartment and forget about all of this, all right?" I gave my last command, she just nodded and we kissed.

I was back as my old self. I quickly snatched the talisman from her neck as she stumbled before gaining back her composure, and walking away showing her nice ass for the last time.

As soon as she left, I slowly put some clean clothes on and started packing my stuff. I didn't have much and most of the space in the duffle bag was filled with money, but I handled it quite nicely. I closed and locked the door, leaving the keys on the mat. I got in my 1970 yellow and black Camaro and started to drive.

I looked back at my talisman, and thought with what I had just done, this thing had changed my life forever.

To be continued...