The Sweat Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elan is here," I whispered to my wife.

Instantly, she turned, locking her eyes on his naked ass, and as I watched her watch him, I noticed Annie glance our way with an odd smirk. Although I could hear the trio talking, I couldn't make out the words and they continued for what seemed a very long time before things began to happen. Elan moved several feet away and sat down and when he had settled, Frederick helped Susan up, turned her onto her knees, and then re-entered her from behind. Completely shocked, I watched as Elan scooted closer until Susan's head was just over his groin. He took his fat cock in his hand and offered it to her and with no apparent prodding, she lowered her head until her lips found the man's plump knob.

"Oh, my God!" my wife gasped and then called out, "Susan?"

She didn't receive a verbal response. Instead, her friend's head started to slowly bob up and down just as the man behind her started to move. It took them a little time but they established a nice rhythm that quickly had Susan grunting around the cock in her mouth. Consumed by the scene, I had stopped the manipulation of my wife who likewise had all her attention turned their way. Indeed, I was so focused on the trio that at first, I didn't realize Annie was heading toward us until she was just a few feet away.

"Threesomes are so fun...so much attention," she giggled.

"She's...she's not like that," my wife replied, evidently feeling the need to defend her friend's honor.

"We're all like that," the mature woman answered and turned her attention back to the trio.

"He's already been with that other woman," I said, thinking out loud.

Cary didn't respond and after watching the show a bit more, I let my hands wander my wife's body again. When I arrived at her pussy, she seemed even wetter which told me the scene affected her, too. My hand moved back and forth between her breasts and slit and when she started to push her mound against my invading fingers, I drove them deeper.

My wife remained mostly covered by the blanket but the movements of my hand made it clear to Annie what we were doing and although she kept most of her attention directed towards the others, occasionally she would turn our way. Cary, for her part, turned her head away from her friend multiple times but on each occasion, it wasn't long before her attention returned. Easily, the most aggressive sexual situation we had ever experienced, I thought again about uncovering her and climbing on top but just as my courage began to build the nearby cries of pleasure let us know that Susan's orgasm had started. She had abandoned Elan's cock to concentrate on the pummeling she was getting from Frederick who took her over the top with deep, powerful thrusts. On her hands and knees, her head hung low as she grunted loudly and I couldn't help but think she looked like a drunk about to vomit. However, in this case, it was a climax wracking her body rather than the heaves. My wife watched it too and we maintained our attention on her friend until fully spent, she collapsed onto the tarp.

"Shit," I declared as my finger pushed deep into my wife's pussy.

"I can't believe it," she gasped.

Our eyes connected and we stared at each other for a few seconds before I said, "Let's go."

"What about Susan?" she countered.

"What else can happen," I replied and after thinking about it for a moment, she nodded.

For a bit, she tried to discretely put on her clothes under the blanket before finally giving up, tossing it aside, and quickly dressing. Elan and Annie watched and I could see in the man's eyes a keen interest no doubt helped by the recent attention he received from my wife's close friend.

On our way to the tent, we made a detour so Cary could visit the Port-a-Potty but as soon as the flap dropped behind us, she declared, "Get your clothes off."

Ecstatic about my wife's freshly aroused state, I tore them off then pushed her back, spread her legs, and pushed my face into her mound. Cary tried to pull me over her but I wanted to savor the moment a little longer and make sure her excitement was as advanced as mine so I could take her aggressively. Quickly, my wife's excited moans filled the tent, rapidly building to cries of pleasure, and on her third effort to get me inside her, I rose and penetrated her.

"Oh, God...oh yes..." she called out as I started to move.

I took her with a powerful movement and received from her loud passionate wails as her hands roamed my body. Showing greater excitement than I had ever experienced, I knew its origins came from watching her friend taken but I fully intended to harvest the results. We entered into a deep, sloppy kiss and then suddenly the sound of her friend's voice pierced our bubble.

"Cary? Can we talk?" Susan asked from outside the tent.

I tried to ignore her but my wife made me stop and even though she still had a fire in her eyes, she replied, "Give me a second."

"Let's finish first...she can wait," I tried.

"It won't take long," she responded as she started to squirm from beneath me.

After throwing on her things, she left the tent leaving me with a naïve hope that they would exchange a few words and then we could return to our inspired lovemaking. However, ten minutes later, both women entered the tent forcing me to quickly pull the sleeping bag over my naked body.

Although uncharacteristically quiet, Susan didn't appear distressed and she puttered around for a few minutes before dropping onto her sleeping bag and extinguishing the light.

My arousal hadn't ebbed so I pulled Cary tightly against me and whispered to her, "Let's make love. It's dark and I don't care if she hears."

She didn't respond at first and I thought she intended to ignore me but finally, she replied, "Wait a minute. Maybe, she'll go to sleep."

Her message was enough to keep me buzzing and wanting my wife in the same place, I teased her nipples as we waited for some sign that her friend was out. Unfortunately, before that moment arrived, things took another strange turn.

"Susan? Are you asleep yet? Can we speak?" a male voice I recognized as Frederick's called out.

Instantly, a rustling sound started in the tent and Susan replied, "Just a sec, okay?"

In my mind, I had thought Susan and Cary's talk related to the guilt she felt about her sordid behavior but her current actions indicated something different. Was she ready for another encounter with one or both of the men? Limited to a single episode, she could claim she succumbed to the thrill of the moment but follow-on activity removed all excuses. The ambient light indicated when Susan exited and for the next few minutes, we listened as the couple talked, although we couldn't make out the words.

Then, she re-entered the tent and was silent for a moment before saying, "Cary, come with me."

"Are you okay?" my wife asked.

"I'm fine...I...I just want you to keep me company," she answered.

I still had a firm hold on my wife and when I felt her try to turn toward me, I said, "No."

"I better stay here," my wife told her friend, accepting my command.

With that, Susan left and within seconds their sounds had disappeared. It seemed like over a minute passed with neither of us speaking before I decided to share my thoughts.

"She's going back for more," I said.

"I don't know...I don't think so. She's not like that," my wife replied in her defense.

"Maybe you don't know her as well as you think. We saw her in the middle of those two men so I would say she is very much like that," I countered, and before she could answer, I added, "But I don't care. Now we can get back to our lovemaking."

Cary let me turn her onto her back, helped me remove her clothes, and then guided me to her opening. I hoped we could return to our intense arousal quickly but after several minutes, I could tell she wasn't progressing.

I fought back the desire to curse her friend for interrupting our inspired moment and instead slowed until we had stopped, and said, "You're not with me."

"I'm sorry...it's just...I know you won't like it...I'm worried," she whined.

Once more, my anger, which was more about frustration, swelled but I managed to regain control and replied, "What do you want to do?"

"I think I should go find her," she answered.

I knew she wouldn't be happy otherwise and hoping that if she did see them engaged in more sex it would relight her passion, I patted her arm and said, "Okay, but be quick."

As soon as she departed, my thoughts returned to the excitement I had witnessed in her during our time on the hill and all too brief coupling. Now that I knew what was possible, I realized I wouldn't be happy unless I got a steady diet and my mind raced with ways that might bring it to the surface. After all, it's not every day that you find yourself in a position to watch others fucking just a few feet away, so I had to find alternatives.

I calculated that the roundtrip to the hill would take about ten minutes and allowing for some interaction, I expected her to return within twenty. However, that deadline soon passed, and when I noted thirty minutes had elapsed, I began to think about going after her still clinging to the hope I would find her watching. At the thirty-seven-minute mark, unable to remain still any longer, I left the tent and started the trek toward the star-gazing spot. However, when I arrived, I found it empty and turned in the direction of the sweat lodge. Likewise, it was empty, and standing next to the dying embers of the fire, I paused to consider where to look next. I knew Elan and Frederick had to have a house or a camp somewhere, and recalling I had seen a path before the ceremony started, I circled the clearing until I located it.

After walking about fifty yards, I saw light ahead and soon I was able to see that it came from a campsite composed of an aged camper trailer and a large walled tent. Separated by no more than twenty feet, between them hung multiple tarps to shield sun and rain and underneath were several tables and a half-dozen chairs. Standing at a small fire that was just outside the perimeter of the tarps were Cary, Annie, and Elan. My wife, still dressed as when she left me, seemed a little too close to the man who braved the night air in simple shorts while Annie wore her tie-died t-shirt that fell to her upper thighs. They were facing me at an angle and unsure of the situation, I decided to spy a little before announcing my presence. Moving forward slowly, after just a few steps, I picked up the unmistakable smell of pot and since I didn't see anything in anyone's hand, it made me think they had already finished. As I drew closer, I heard Susan's passioned cries coming from the tent which left no doubt in my mind that she fully intended to fuck him again when she left our tent. However, it did leave open the question of why she wanted my wife along, and if they hadn't been such close friends, I would have guessed she had ulterior motives.

I decided to move to the edge of the clearing hoping the dim light and thin foliage would offer enough cover and in the new position, two things emerged. First, Elan's hand was on my wife's ass, slowly squeezing her firm flesh while she offered no resistance, and second, her small nubs poked through the thin material of her top informing everyone that she was excited. Instantly, my thoughts went to how much of her aroused behavior came from the sounds of the nearby couple fucking and what derived from the man's attention. Then, just as I prepared to step forward, I realized my dick was completely hard and now I had to consider the reason for that as well.

Not wanting to join the group with tented shorts, I held back but Susan's wails made things difficult and before I had calmed, I watched as Elan leaned his mouth next to my wife's ear and spoke. Several times, I watched her shake her head, and he stopped for a moment, but when he tried again, she let him lead her to the nearby opening of the tent.

The entire evening had been a cascade of bizarre events starting with our disrobing and now I stood hidden in the brush watching as another man seduced my wife. The scene should have appalled me and made me seriously angry but something in my wife's behavior I didn't begin to understand intrigued me. Susan's threesome had sent her into an elevated state of arousal, so was listening to her now creating the same effect? She had shown surprise and shock at her friend's behavior yet less than an hour later she stood ardently listening to her fuck. I realized most people would get some arousal from a voyeur opportunity but it just seemed like more was going on in her head. Did Elan see that...understand it and would he be able to progress things? Would I soon see my pretty wife naked again but this time with another man's hands on her? Then, there was my stiff dick that screamed a message that I didn't understand. After all, why was I holding back and watching?

Finally, I managed to force a step and enter the light, and Annie, still by the fire, spotted me and beckoned me to her. When I drew near, she put her finger to her lips and motioned with her head toward the nearby couple.

"She's on fire," she giggled.

Both had their backs to us and had their complete attention directed at a narrow opening in the tent through which they watched the mating couple. Although they stood in a dark spot, I could see his hand had returned to her ass which didn't appear to register with her.

"I came to get her," I replied in a low voice.

Annie, undeterred reached out and found my half-hard dick which she kneaded for a few seconds before whispering, "Come with me to the hill."

I chuckled for a moment, impressed by her vigor, and then said, "I can't leave my wife."

"Let her have her experience. It's only for one night and trust me, you'll get something from it, too," she replied.

Perhaps, I was slow in connecting with her thoughts but it suddenly dawned on me that she was suggesting I leave my wife so Elan could fuck her. The thought was appalling on its own but by her demeanor, it seemed she felt it was a fait accompli; that only my presence would hinder things.

"She's not going to do anything," I said with a forced laugh.

"Maybe," she said, smiling broadly, evidently enjoying the situation.

The exchange resulted in us turning towards the duo and my knees almost buckled when I saw that he had moved right behind her and pulled her body snuggly against his as he slowly moved his pelvis against her rear. Not only that, but somehow, he had managed to snake a hand inside her shirt and by his motion, it appeared he was kneading her breasts. The fact that it had occurred so quickly after they moved close to the tent added credence to the older woman's message about her state.

"Shit..." I let out.

"Come on," she tried again, pulling on my hand.

My eyes remained on Cary and I had just decided to collect her and leave when Elan took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head as she raised her arms. Her assistance showed submission and I continue to stare as he put his hands beneath her lovely breasts and gently lifted them like he was trying to gauge their weight. From there, he moved to her nipples and spent time rolling them between his fingers but wanting even more, his hands descended to her shorts and in seconds they lay puddled at her feet. Now naked, I watched him stroke her tummy to calm her before moving lower, and when I saw her ass suddenly push back against his crotch, I felt my feet moving as Annie tugged on my arm.

We had just passed the sweat lodge when I stopped and said, "I better go back."

Despite her actions, I felt I needed to step in and put us back on an even keel, plus, the betrayal I felt had now turned to worry and jealousy.

"Trust me let it be...you'll be happy later," Annie said with a strange smile.

"How? How would they make me happy?" I asked suddenly annoyed by her constant positive demeanor.

"It will be an exploration she can share," she answered and although I had no idea what she meant when my thoughts returned to the vision of Elan's hands on her breasts, I felt my feet moving again.

Despite the cool night air, as soon as we arrived on the hill, Annie pulled her shirt off, revealing her naked body, and then set to work on my clothes. Quickly, they lay on the ground next to hers and after shooting me a little grin, she dropped to her knees and inhaled my dick. She possessed great talent, moving at just the right speed while bathing my shaft with her saliva, and despite my misgivings, she soon had my knees wobbly. However, just as I started to build, she stopped, fell onto her back, and lewdly opened her legs. I followed her to the ground and seconds later my stiff dick entered her warm, wet tunnel.

"Annie, you are so hot," I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm...I never went through menopause. I'm as horny as I was at nineteen," she giggled, and after I thrust into her several times, she said, "Go slow and concentrate on the feeling. Every woman is different."

I followed her advice and reveled in her juicy warmth but the build-up over the last few hours made it hard to hold back and as soon as my balls began to tighten, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Uhhh...oh shit...damn, Annie...I can't hold it," I grunted as I transferred my load to the older woman.

She took it in stride and stroked my back and hair as my energy escaped but after giving me a minute or so to recover, she rolled me onto my back and took my dick into her mouth once more. I thought she might be fighting a lost cause, at least for a while, and when I felt her finger probing my ass, I stiffened.

"Annie?" I said nervously.

"I won't hurt you...relax," she counseled.

Feeling guilty about leaving her hanging, I let her continue, and for the first time, I let something penetrate my ass. Since she went slow, the pain wasn't intense, and when she found the right spot, my dick immediately became hard.

"Damn, you know too much," I spat out.

With a giggle, she climbed on top of me and brought my renewed erection to her pussy. Now sloppy from my semen, she worked her hips until we were both purring happily.

"You need to cum," I said, acknowledging what I needed to make happen.

"I've already had two orgasms today," she replied and although I wanted to ask, I lacked the courage to press for details.

Annie had been on top of me for several minutes when I saw her look up and sensing a presence, I turned my head and spotted my wife standing at the edge of the tarps. She had her clothes on and she looked down at me with an odd expression that I couldn't decipher.

"I've been waiting at the tent," she announced.

"Which tent?" I asked sarcastically and while I watched she turned and disappeared into the darkness.

Annie never stopped moving and I looked up at her with a worried expression and said, "If nothing happened...if they didn't...I'm screwed."

"She wanted him since she first saw him. That was obvious," she offered which really didn't address my concern, and before I could speak again, she said, "He told me he was going to have her before we went into the sweat lodge and Frederick was sure about her friend."

"That's pretty bold and why would he tell you that," I asked as we continued to move.

"Elan's my son and Fredrick's my nephew. This is my property," she replied with a little laugh.

A thought struck me and I asked, "Did your son get with that other woman earlier?"

"Oh, yes. But his heart was set on your wife and mine was on you," she giggled.

"That's sordid," I replied as I rolled her to my side and then climbed on top.

I started slowly as she had requested before but as I thought about the manipulation that had occurred, I became annoyed and I began to move forcefully. Soon, our bodies were slapping together as I took her with full strokes and after a few minutes, her gentle expression started to morph into one of need. With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, she climaxed as she serenaded me with her whimpers and mews of joy.