The Sweat Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go talk to her," I said, realizing I had been absent for too long.

"Okay, thanks for being with me," she responded with her standard silly grin.

I dressed and made the short trek to the tent expecting to find her curled up and upset as she waited for my return. However, the tent was empty and although I hoped she was out walking to gather her thoughts, I immediately set out toward Elan's camp.

As I approached, I saw my wife standing next to a naked Elan near the opening of the tent wearing only her thong. They were face-to-face, quite close, engaged in a conversation that was much too far away to make out and reminiscent of where I had left her almost an hour ago. Suddenly, Annie appeared from behind me, and startled, I thought for a moment I might have announced my presence but the couple never looked our way.

"She came back," the older woman whispered, and before I could answer, she said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

I knew I needed to step forward, collect my wife, and leave but it felt like my feet were encased in concrete and all the strange thoughts I felt previously came rushing back. Plus, I knew her return to the man had everything to do with my dalliance with Annie. If I had been at the tent, we would be together, talking things through, and I would no doubt be listening to her beg for forgiveness. Instead, there was a real possibility my wife would have sex with this man for the second time.

Of course, that assumed she consummated the act with him earlier and if not, then revenge was involved. The thought was deeply concerning as it meant that, despite the fondling I had witnessed, I had been the first to break our vows through intercourse. I was still thinking it through when, right before me, I watched as my wife let the man guide her into the tent.

"Susan...Susan and Frederick are still in there," I said when I heard the sounds of multiple voices.

"Yeah...it's so sexy. Don't worry, women love to show off," she responded, and then added casually as she stepped forward, "Let's have a smoke."

Annie made straight for the covered area and after searching for a moment, she found a half-smoked joint and then joined me at the remnants of the fire. She lit it, took a solid pull, and then handed it to me while sporting her infectious grin that now seemed completely out of place. I felt very awkward and very stupid as I shuffled back and forth wondering what might come next but I took the weed and sucked in the harsh smoke.

"Great..." I forced out as I tried to stifle a hacking fit.

"Easy..." the older woman chuckled and rubbed my back rapidly until I recovered.

We shared the rest of the pot in silence, and in that time, we heard nothing from the nearby tent. The unknown played with my head and made me very anxious making it hard to be still, and finally, I reached my limit.

"I need to get her," I said to Annie as I moved.

"Have a look first," she responded in a low voice.

I covered the distance in eleven steps but somehow in the few seconds it took, Annie's message started to resonate, and when I arrived at the flap and found a six-inch gap, I stopped and looked. Elan lay on his back with his arm cushioning his head and his eyes closed as Cary, on her hands and knees, worked his fat cock with her mouth. However, the most shocking aspect was seeing Frederick at her side firmly holding her ass with one hand as he pistoned two fingers into her pussy, and the wet squishing sound I heard informed me that she was dripping. My angle didn't allow me to see Susan but I imagined her eagerly watching, maybe even playing with her pussy or rubbing her breasts.

I'm not sure how long I stood there but suddenly I felt Anne's hand on my arm and she leaned close and whispered, "Let's fuck."

In something of a catatonic state, I let her lead me to the ragged trailer and I noted as we stepped inside that she left the door open. Our clothes were off in seconds and she immediately fell to her knees and sucked my dick into her warm mouth. I enjoyed the blowjob for several minutes but, for some reason, I wanted back in her pussy so I lifted her to her feet then turned her, and with her hands using the edge of the tiny bed for support, I pushed inside. The first few strokes brought whimpers from the older woman and then, she decided to talk.

"Don't worry, he'll make her happy. He's really good at sex. He loves it just like me," she grunted as I continued my assault and I couldn't help but wonder if mother and son had a sexual history.

"Wish he'd hurry," I responded with a feeling of general frustration.

My words caused her to laugh and she replied, "They'll keep her busy all night."

I didn't think she had moved close enough to see the scene in the tent so her words meant that she expected as a matter of course that both men would be involved. It made me wonder if Cary had anticipated Frederick's involvement and if not, how she accepted his fingers so easily.

Suddenly, my wife's cries hit us and we listened as she announced Elan's penetration, "Ohhhh...ohhh...uggghhh...go slow..."

"He's thick," Annie said in a tone that I felt held some pride.

As quickly as my wife's voice filled the campsite it disappeared, and at first, I thought he must have paused to give her time to adjust but after several minutes of silence, I concluded that he had just found a good rhythm. In the current situation, the only way I had of getting information was from sounds, so I felt very anxious. I tried to focus on the soft pussy surrounding my dick but finally, I slowed and then came to a stop as I collected my thoughts.

"I...I'm going to check on her," I announced after a few seconds.

"Okay," she answered showing no concern and then just a moment later she added, "I want to watch, too."

I reached for my clothes but decided to go naked and Annie happily followed me in the buff as well. Halfway there, we picked up Cary's passionate sighs and groans, and when we arrived at the narrow opening, we could see that Elan had my wife in the missionary position and was taking her with a slow yet purposeful movement. He rested on his elbows which hid most of her body but the arm draped over his neck and her widely spread legs showed her complete engagement. I watched as he whispered something to her but she seemed incapable of forming words and continued to whimper and mew in pleasure as a result of his invading cock.

I dared not get too close or risk discovery by the other couple but Annie didn't share my concern and suddenly she stepped forward and half-entered the tent.

"Everybody okay?" she asked in her standard merry voice.

"Oh, yeah...everybody is very good," I heard Frederick respond.

"That's wonderful," she responded.

Perhaps, it came from hearing his mother's voice, or maybe he had just arrived at the right moment, but right before us Elan dramatically increased the pace and now his deep grunts joined Cary's sounds. I had planned to take a quick look and then retreat to the trailer but despite my wife's involvement, the sight before me was extremely powerful. Seconds turned into a minute and in that time all four of us watched her hands move to his ass as her whines gained an octave.

"Let it out, Cary," Susan voiced from outside my vision.

Sweat now rolled off Elan's back as he worked to bring my wife to an orgasm and the couple made it another minute before my wife finally exploded.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oh yes...yes...yes...yes...go, baby...go..." she cried out as her feet kicked the air and her hands pulled desperately on his ass.

Elan's release followed just seconds later and he grunted loudly as he pushed hard against her pelvis and let his semen flood her pussy. Then, with a deep breath, he rapidly thrust into her several times and then held firm, again. After that, the couple became still save for the occasional spasm of my wife's legs as the aftershocks hit. We were still watching when Elan whispered something to her and then found her lips and started a very long and passionate kiss that soon had my wife's arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

Annie turned and used her body to direct me back and I guessed she must have had some concern about my reaction. Without speaking, she led me to the trailer and went straight to the bed.

"Let's fuck," she said as she fell onto her back.

Watching my wife's mating had left my head filled with a burning cauldron of emotions but somehow, perhaps to regain some dignity, I felt the same. I climbed onto her quickly, pushed easily inside, and started at a fast pace. Before long, the irony of me fucking Elan's mom just like he had fucked my wife hit me, and I felt the corners of my mouth turn into a small smile as I continued to pound the older woman. When Annie let out several little squeaks, I decided she had experienced a small orgasm and gave myself permission to cum which I did quite soon.

After recovering for several minutes, Annie said, "I needed that."

It dawned on me that she hadn't said a word during the sex and intuitively I knew it meant she had become deeply aroused by watching her son and Cary. Easily the most insatiable person I had ever met, I wondered if she had any limits and how she maintained such an amazing disposition amidst the angst of sexual interaction.

"Annie, you are special," I chuckled.

She smiled at the message and then once more demonstrating her motherly pride, she said, "Don't you think Elan did a good job?"

"We're talking about my wife," I countered.

"Don't be so possessive. You had lots of sex, too!" she declared.

I didn't want to get into a chicken versus egg argument so I just nodded and then offered, "She'll be in a bad place tomorrow...we both will be."

"That doesn't have to happen. Don't judge...never judge," she responded.

"Anyway, I need to get her and go to our tent and start the process," I said.

With a final smile and a pat on my ass, she let me climb off her, and in seconds, I had dressed. As I told her, I intended to collect Cary and go to our tent but as I approached the others, I heard playful laughter. I had convinced myself that Cary would quickly feel guilty once the act ended so the scene confused me and I stood awkwardly outside the tent for several minutes debating my next move before finally deciding to leave.

When I woke the next morning, the morning light, peaking around the flap, allowed me to see that both women had returned. Somehow, they had managed to slip in without waking me and although my wife rested on the same sleeping bag as me, there were several feet of separation. I thought about making them get up and face things but unsure of how to handle my emotions, I elected to go for a walk.

I wandered up to the hill and noted it was still in disarray from the prior evening and then went to the spot where I had found my offering for the ceremony. On the way back, I passed by the sweat lodge and spotted Annie doing some work.

When she saw me, she beckoned me over and as soon as I arrived, she asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Okay, I guess," I answered.

"And you got your wife back all in one piece," she replied happily.

"I suppose," I said, and wanting to change the subject, I asked, "How did you sleep."

"I didn't get much. I joined the others for a while," she offered with a cat ate the canary look.

I knew she was intentionally toying with me, but unable to hold back, I responded, "Well?"

"I'll let your wife tell you," she said, which surprised me since she had never acted coy before.

I tried several follow-on questions but she deflected each one and deciding I would learn nothing further, I said, "Okay, Annie. Have it your way. I did enjoy meeting you."

I had turned and taken several steps when over my shoulder I heard her call out, "Remember when I told your wife that we were all that way?"

I kept moving but knew immediately the discussion she referred to. It had to do with a comment she made about Susan and threesomes and it meant that sometime during the night Elan and Frederick had shared my wife.

Cary and Susan had just started to stir when I returned, but when I began to load things, they got the message and quickly got ready. We barely spoke and the trip home was mostly silent as well. As soon as we arrived, my wife collapsed from exhaustion, so it wasn't until the following evening that we had the conversation.

According to her, she had broken away from Elan's seduction and returned to the tent and when she found it empty, she walked to the hill where she found me connected with Annie. Thus, from the start, she took the position that her actions were payback for my indiscretion. When I told her I had watched the man fondle her naked before we left, she admitted it occurred but countered that she had overcome her weakness and then asked me why I didn't come to her rescue. That question put me on my heels as there wasn't a good answer and I wasn't about to tell her I felt certain she would soon be beneath the man. Finally, she claimed that she had sex with Elan twice but did nothing with Frederick and for some reason, I kept my voyeur knowledge and the info from Annie to myself.

Oddly, the distance and the fact that the men weren't a threat to our relationship resulted in my anger fading faster than I expected. We didn't have sex until the following Sunday but then we did three days in a row. Although Cary maintained the position it all started because of me, she knew she shared the guilt, so she didn't try to lord it over me and soon she seemed to be in a good place, too.

On a Friday, three weeks after the ordeal, Cary met Susan for drinks and when she got home just before eight, I could tell she was feeling no pain. Plus, the way she sashayed about the house made me think that she might be a little horny and when she appeared from the bedroom in just her robe, I was certain. I let her snuggle close to me for a few minutes while we kissed but as soon as I suggested we move to the bed she leaped from the couch.

She wanted me inside her so I only got the chance to kiss her nipples for a minute or so before she pulled me up. A low needy moan escaped her lips when I pushed inside and deciding to savor the moment, I started very slow. For several minutes, she enchanted me with her soft purrs, but something in my brain took me to the tent and what Elan had experienced. I knew she held back things and in her inebriated state, I thought she might be more forthcoming so, after a moment of internal debate, I moved ahead.

"I saw Elan give you an orgasm," I whispered into her ear.

Instantly, her eyes shot open and she stared at me for a moment before replying, "No, you didn't."

"Yes, I was there when Susan told you to let go," I said.

She quickly diverted her eyes, squirmed for a moment, and tried to hide her head in my arm before finally responding in a nervous voice, "Don't."

"How many times did he have you?" I pushed.

"Why did you watch? Why didn't you stop us?" she protested as she tried to push me off.

I took her hands firmly in mine and held them over her head and then said once more, "How many times?"

She looked at me with a strange expression for a moment before diverting her gaze and forcing out, "Three...three times."

"How many times with Frederick?" I fired back hoping to catch her off-guard.

At first, I thought the ploy failed but after going quiet for a while she whispered, "Once."

The admission broke down the last of her defenses and as I slowly moved, she provided the details of the sordid encounter. After her initial orgasm with Elan, she thought it was over but Frederick managed to get Susan to rally from her exhaustion, and watching them together re-built her excitement. It led to her taking Elan's cock into her mouth and after several minutes she felt hands on her hips quickly followed by Frederick's cock sliding into her pussy. When she experienced a small orgasm, they spun her around and after a few minutes, Frederick exploded in her mouth. With that, they all collapsed and fell asleep.

"You said he did it three times," I challenged her realizing the math didn't work.

"Later...later we did it," she replied.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It just happened," she answered vaguely.

Guessing the reason for her sudden reticence, I said, "You wanted more."

It took some work but finally, she confirmed my suspicions and explained that she had woken him and they had sex again this time with her on top.

"What did you do with Annie?" she asked after a short silence.

I knew she hoped that she could equate my actions with hers and in truth, she did have a point, so I didn't argue and merely said, "We did it twice. Once when you saw us and once in her trailer after we watched Elan make you cum."

"Did you enjoy her?" she probed.

"Yes, she's a very pleasant person and very sexual," I replied, and after giving her a few seconds to process the message, I asked, "Did you enjoy Elan and your threesome?"

This time, my question elicited a tiny smile rather than a nervous look and she said, "I guess...maybe some."

With that, I ended the interrogation and concentrated on making love to my pretty wife. It took some work before she finally got on a good trajectory but once there, she progressed very quickly. I managed to hold off until she finished, then emptied my balls inside her, and collapsed at her side panting heavily.

"What does Susan have to say?" I asked when we had mostly recovered.

"She's okay. Sometimes she feels embarrassed but mostly she's okay," she answered but sensing there was more, I remained silent and finally, she added, "Frederick keeps asking to see her."

"See her? You mean to take her out on a date or have her go to that place for sex?" I asked.

"She liked the sex," she giggled.

"Well, that was easy to see and so did you. Do you want to go back?" I teased.

"No, of course not," she replied after a tiny hesitation, and in that pause, I learned the truth.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
The Couple Next Door Vacation couple meet their hotel neighbors.in Group Sex
A Barn Dance A young couple contracts to have their barn repaired.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
More Stories