The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"No expense is too great," he said. "Get some things for yourself, too, Coco. Call me when you're ready to be picked up. And, Valarie, be wearing something appropriate for a a charity fundraiser banquet."

Coco led Valarie into store after store. She would grab clothes by the armload and take them to Valarie, who waited in the dressing room, trying on one item after another. Coco insisted that she see everything Valarie tried on. "Remember, it's not whether you like it or not or how it feels on you, it's how it looks to them," Coco said. "A little tighter, a little shorter than you might like is still a little looser or a little longer than they might like."

"You know, not every outfit is for sex, right?" Valarie reminded her.

"Honey," Coco laughed, "it's all about sex. Always. You think Nelson isn't going to fuck you after he shows you off at that banquet tonight? No, he doesn't want you dressed like a hooker, but he wants you to be sexy, count on that. And if you're sexy enough, he might haul you into some closet and do you right there. Yeah, Jimmy and those guys are nice guys, but they still want what all guys want. They just respect you more than most. Be thankful. They're good guys. They'll take care of you if you take care of them. And they sure as hell won't hurt you. But never, ever forget that it's about sex first and foremost. The job, the friendships, the money, that's all secondary. Remember that every time you get dressed up for them. Always, always error on the side of too sexy. They'll never complain, I promise you."

"OK," Valarie nodded, trusting her new friend's advice. Coco seemed to know what she was talking about. Valarie liked her. She was a lot of fun to shop with, even if she was buying things Valarie would never have even tried on. Good thing she's here, I guess, Valarie thought.

They bought lingerie, swimsuits, underwear, skirts, dresses, blouses, tank tops, shorts, stockings, jewelry, shoes, boots and some garments Valarie couldn't even put a name to. She had never seen some of the clothes Coco was finding for her. Coco herself bought several items as well, any of which would serve her well as escort or stripper either one.

Everywhere they went, the beautiful pair of scantily clad women drew attention, heads turning, cell phone cameras flipping open, jaws dropping. Valarie wondered if this was what celebrities felt like, maybe just a little. Always the center of attention, every move being watched and photographed, often without your consent or knowledge. She thought about all the eyes that had studied her ass today, gazed at her breasts, imagined her naked. She thought about men touching themselves as they watched her, thought about her, looked at her picture later in the privacy of their own homes. She'd never had trouble attracting men, but this was a whole new game. This was being a sex symbol, an object of lust and desire, a piece of eye candy on display for the world to see. It was far more exciting than she ever could have imagined and she found herself thinking about Nelson, her gorgeous date for the night. She was so ready for him, so ready to be shown off and then used any way he desired. Submitting to him, pleasing him, it was going to be fantastic!

"So, I guess we need to pick out a cocktail dress for you for your date tonight," Coco said. "Cocktail. That's funny. He wants to put his cock in your tail. That's the kind of dress we need all right."

They both laughed and Valarie felt herself getting warmer just thinking about his hard cock in her tight little pussy. She imagined him doing like Coco said, grabbing her by the wrist, dragging her to some cramped janitor's closet and fucking her right there, the door barely muffling her moans of desire, people gathering around outside, knowing what was going on, listening, waiting to see who would come out. Oh, she'd feel like such a slut coming out of there. Or would she? Maybe she'd feel like a star and they'd all be jealous -- jealous of her luxurious life, her gorgeous date, her own beauty and sexuality, jealous that she could and would do what they secretly wanted to do themselves. Slut or star, either way, she'd be the center of attention, the object of desire and, hopefully, a happy girl with a well-fucked, happy little girl with a well-fucked e object of desire and, hopefully, a happy girl with a well-fucked pussy.o what they wanted to pussy.

She went into another dressing room, stripping off her skirt one more time. This time, she untied her panties, too, and sat on the little bench. She put one foot on the bench and reached between her legs, stroking herself, feeling how wet she had gotten after just a few minutes of fantasy. She started rubbing her clit in little circles, her pussy growing wetter and hotter. She closed her eyes for a minute, telling herself she had to stop, to go get the clothes from Coco to try on. Just another second...

"Well, well," a happy voice said softly. "I told you it's all about sex."

Valarie's eyes snapped open and she dropped her foot to the floor, but it was way too late. Coco stood in front of her, an armload of cocktail dresses in hand, her eyes where Valarie's hand had just been. Valarie looked at the door and realized she must not have gotten the latch all the way shut.

"Wondered what was taking so long," Coco said, smiling. "Sorry I interrupted. Were you thinking about Nelson?"

"Yes," Valarie said, her face red. "I, well, I was thinking about what you said. Showing me off tonight, then taking me into a closet. Everyone listening, knowing what we're doing. Then him taking me home and doing it all night."

"He will, too," Coco said. "He's as strong as he is handsome. He'll have something for you all night. I know from experience." She didn't say it to be bragging.

"I assumed you two had ..." Valarie's voice tailed off, not sure who else might be in the dressing room, and not sure why she cared.

"A few times," Coco said. "We're sort of each other's booty call, you know. Horny. It's late. You want a hot fuck and no strings."

"I understand," Valarie said. "You're so beautiful. I'm, well, jealous."

"Of me? Oh, don't be, please. You're so gorgeous. And you don't have to have fake tits and slutty stripper clothes to get attention. You're hot, girl. Don't sell yourself short. You think those guys would pick you otherwise?"

"I guess not," Valarie said. "I just, I want to please them but I don't know if I'm doing what they want."

"Just listen to them and watch their eyes, their reactions," Coco said. "You pick it up really fast. I didn't know how to dance on a pole. Then I started. I watched what men liked, what got them out of their seats to bring me a dollar, what made them yell or clap. I learned what moves they liked and what they didn't. You'll catch on, believe me.

"Now, in the meantime, it looks like we need to finish some business before you try these on," Coco said.

"Finish business? You mean..."

"Yeah," Coco whispered. "That's exactly what I mean. You need a hot fuck, not strings, you need it now, right? Allow me, my dear."

Coco put her hands on the insides of Valarie's thighs and slowly spread them open, pushing her back against the wall of the little changing room. Valarie wondered if anyone was in the other stalls, listening. She wondered if they heard her little moan as Coco put her tongue to Valarie's wet pussy lips or if they heard the wet little sound as Coco kissed her thighs.

Valarie had never been with a woman before. Never thought about it. She didn't think of other women that way. Didn't find them attractive. But now, in this moment, a moment of weakness and lust, she wanted nothing more than to have Coco's talented tongue inside her, caressing her, teasing her, tasting her. Coco was better than any man she had ever had down there. Obviously, Coco was the sort of woman who could please anyone. Sex was her skill, her art, and she had perfected it.

Coco smiled at Valarie and kissed her hard on the mouth, her hands squeezing Valarie's breasts. Valarie found her own hands on Coco's squishy fake tits, tweaking the nipples the same way she liked to have hers toyed with.

Coco's hand felt between Valarie's legs, her fingers probing inside her pussy now, stroking ever so gently, teasing that oh-so-sweet spot just inside her. Valarie squirmed on the bench, uncomfortable, hot, wanting so desperately to cum. Coco was kissing her breasts now and Valarie surprised herself by pushing on the top of her head, guiding her back down between her legs. She felt like a guy signaling for a blowjob. Coco obediently tasted her again, her tongue dancing around her clit, her lips kissing it gently. Valarie raised her hips and ground her pussy against Coco's face, making sure that tongue hit just in the right spot. It did, again and again until finally Valarie hit the peak and came. She bit her lip hard, trying not to let her ragged breathing give away her moment of ecstasy.

"Can I ... you?" she said softly afterward.

"No, I know that's not your thing, at least not yet," Coco smiled back. "Maybe some other time. I'll let the guys train you if that's what they want. But you owe me nothing. OK?"

"OK," Valarie said. "Thank you."

She put her panties back on and started trying on dresses until she found the right one for the banquet. "We bought the perfect heels and g-string to go with this earlier," Coco said. But they had left their purchases at each store and would arrange delivery later. "We don't have time to go back. But that's OK. They have plenty of options here. I'll be right back."

When she returned, they finished dressing Valarie for the evening and called Nelson to come pick them up.

The dress was white, sleeveless and form fitting. It hugged her curves and came just past her ass, though it would ride up with almost any movement. It was made of lycra and had hundreds of little holes in it. They were uniform in size and in straight lines. They were each about the size of a quarter and spaced about three inches apart on going across and one inch apart from top to bottom. It was almost like someone had perforated it. Presumably, for an eye-catching look, but, just like a perforated piece of paper, there was little doubt the dress could be torn easily along the lines of holes if someone had such an idea.

None of the holes were particularly close to her nipples -- by design, Valarie had to assume -- and she was grateful. With the dress stuck to her like plastic wrap, there was no concern about it slipping around and one of her nipples accidentally being exposed. If she -- or someone else --wanted that to happen, they would have to physically shift the material one way or the other. That was a relief because Valarie was already preoccupied with tugging at the bottom of the dress to keep from showing off her ass.

White stiletto heels with white ankle straps drew even more attention to Valarie's legs and all those who would certainly be studying her ass would be able to clearly see the thin straps of a black g-string over her hips. They would also have little trouble noticing that she wore no bra. Even while not erect, her nipples were clearly outlined against the skin-tight garment.

She wore large silver hoop earrings, a gaudy diamond bracelet and large round dark sunglasses. She looked like a movie star on the red carpet in a dazzling dress designed to draw attention and create a stir.

"Wow, you look like a million dollars," Coco said as they walked back out toward the front of the store where Nelson would pick them up. "People will assume you're famous and ask for your autograph, I bet."

"You think?" Valarie giggled. "I feel so..."

"Glamorous?" Coco offered.

"Exposed," Valarie said, tugging at the bottom of the dress, well aware that it was showing off the bottom curve of her ass. "I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all. You can see everything in this."

"And yet nothing," Coco said. "That's the beauty of it. Sexy, yes. A bit slutty, oh yes. Naughty, hell yes. But illegal or scandalous. Nope. With that gorgeous hunk of a man next to you, all eyes will be on you two tonight. Every man there will want to trade places with Jimmy and every woman there will want to have your body and your man. Live it up, sister, you're going to have a great time."

Valarie noticed that Coco called him "Jimmy" and wondered if she should become less formal in addressing the guys as well. Did they want her to have cute pet names for them? Or would they find that immature and silly?

"I can't thank you enough," Valarie said. "For this, for all the advice, for ... well, you know."

"I know," Coco said. "I see why they like you. You're sweet. In more ways than one."

They both laughed. "But you're also sexy as hell. You just don't know it yet," Coco continued. "That's a good thing. Guys like that. They like girls who are prettier than they give themselves credit for, who are kind and sweet but have that little bit of a naughty, adventurous side. You've got that. All of it. I'd pay a million bucks to have your ass. Hell, I paid half that for these tits."

They both laughed again, then waved as they saw Nelson speeding toward them.

"Whatever I paid you, double it," he said to Coco as they got in. "That's a fantastic outfit. Oh my, Valarie, you look amazing."

"Thank you," she said softly, admiring Nelson, who looked especially handsome in a tailored dark suit. "It's all Coco. She knows what to do."

"Well, I grant you she knows what she's doing," Nelson said, "but what I'm looking at is all you, not Coco."

"That's what I keep telling her," Coco said. "She doesn't realize how gorgeous she is. I know you guys love that ass, right?"

"Of course," Nelson laughed. "Best ass and legs you'll ever see. And the rest is pretty damn nice too. You have amazing eyes and smile, Valarie. You look stunning. I can't believe you guys weren't followed by a dozen guys."

"Oh, they were watching us all right," Coco said. "Probably see our pictures on who knows what web sites tonight. Damn cell phone cameras are everywhere."

"Well, I like taking pictures too," Nelson said. "That's why we're going to have a little fashion show later. But for now, we're late. Coco, do you mind if I drop you at the house and you can prepare the fashion show? I called the driver and the clothes you guys bought should be delivered in about an hour. I don't need to see everything all at once. Just pick out 10 or 12 nice things. You know what to do."

"I sure do," Coco said. "See you guys later. Val, watch out for the broomstick."

Valarie laughed, remembering the janitor's closet. "What was that about a broomstick?" Nelson asked.

"I'll tell you later," Valarie said. Then she leaned over, turned his head and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Thank you for all the clothes."

"You're welcome," Nelson said. "I'm sure you'll continue to show me your appreciation this evening."

"Any way you want," Valarie practically purred.

"Surprise me," Nelson teased.

"I'm not sure that's possible," Valarie laughed, "but I'll try. Speaking of surprises, what exactly is this banquet we're going to?"

"It's for a charity our firm supports," Nelson said. "Every year, they have this big black-tie dinner and a silent auction and raise tons of money. There will be a couple hundred people in there. The food will be cold and lousy, the speakers will be boring and the silent auction items are the same every year. Still, it's a great cause and we love supporting it, so we come every year."

"Sounds good," Valarie said. "You said black-tie dinner. Does that mean I should be wearing a black dress?"

"No," Nelson said. "You shouldn't be wearing anything other than what you have on right now. That's absolutely perfect. Will most of the women be in black? Yes, or some other dark color. That's fine, though, because it will make you stand out that much more. And I want everyone to see you tonight."

Valarie was suddenly very nervous. Earlier, the idea of being the center of attention had been exciting. Now, though, knowing she would be dressed so differently in front of such a formal crowd, her body so blatantly displayed, she was jittery and worried. Nelson sensed this and put his hand on her bare thigh. His touch was warm, strong, reassuring.

"Relax," he said. "People will look at you, yes. They will comment, yes. But they will be jealous at heart. You look amazing. Be confident, be strong. I know you are. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Don't let it intimidate you. Be a star tonight."

"OK," Valarie nodded. "Thank you. I'll try... I mean, I will."

"That's better," Nelson smiled. Then to break the tension, he asked, "So, it seems that you and Coco got along quite well. Anything interesting I should know about?"

"How did you...?" Valarie started, realizing she had given it away just by saying that much. She blushed, shifted in her seat, remembering Coco's sweet tongue. "Well, yes, in the dressing room we, uh, got better acquainted. I hope it's OK."

"Of course it is," Nelson said. "Never apologize for being a sexy girl. I know from your interview that was your first time with a woman. What did you think?"

"Incredible," Valarie said honestly. "She ... touched me differently than a man. I liked it."

"Sure," Nelson said. "That's good. Nothing wrong with that. So long as you still prefer men."

"Oh, absolutely," Valarie said. "I'm not attracted to women, really, it just sort of ... happened."

"How?"

"Well, I was thinking about tonight, about you," Valarie said, finding it nearly impossible not to tell him everything. He was so easy to talk to about extremely private things. "I was waiting for Coco to bring some more clothes and I got... excited. I touched myself. I thought about you taking me into some janitor's closet tonight and having sex with me right here at the banquet."

"That's where the broomstick comes in," Nelson nodded.

"Yeah, well, I was thinking about that, touching myself and forgot about Coco. She found me in the dressing room with my panties off. She ... offered to help. She was so sweet. And she said I was too," Valarie added, giggling.

"I wish I could have seen that," Nelson said. "Well, like I said, don't apologize for being sexy. Women can get horny and lusty and naughty just like men. Janitor's closet, huh? Well, we might just have to scout around and find one."

Valarie didn't even think about objecting.

They pulled up to a conference center attached to a hotel and Nelson turned the car over to a valet. Valarie noticed the other people walking in. They were all dressed so nicely. Expensive suits, formal dresses, most of which were at least knee length. Most the attendees were in their 30s or older, too. Valarie realized she would not only have the most eye-catching, revealing dress on, but she would also be one of the youngest people there. Most of Valarie's other experiences that had involved being the best or most anything involved academics. Otherwise, she had always sort of blended in despite her sweet demeanor and natural beauty. She had never been one to draw extreme amounts of attention. That was changing fast.

Nelson helped her out of the car and Valarie tugged her dress down. "Don't touch the dress again," he whispered in her ear. "If it needs to be adjusted, I will do so."

"Yes sir," Valarie said softly as they entered the huge building and followed the crowd into the banquet hall. Already Valarie heard murmurs in the crowd and felt hot stares on her body. She knew they were looking at her, talking about her. But she hugged Nelson's arm tightly and felt safe. She was with the strongest, best-looking gentlemen there and she felt safe with him. She forced herself to think about what he wanted from her tonight and not what others were thinking. He wanted her to be proud and strong and confident, to carry an air of sophistication and class despite her attire. He wanted to be able to show her off and make other men jealous. She would do that for him, if she could.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers