The Sweet Smell of Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the hell was she doing?' She started to ask herself, dismissing the question as he knelt upright and unfastened his trousers, pushing them down and exposing his erect cock.

'I have been wanting you so much,' he told her as he inched forward and speared her with his cock, thrusting it into her fanny as the both of them grunted with satisfaction.

Heather unbuttoned the front of her dress and opened it wide before scooping both breasts from their cups while Stefan looked on, eyes ablaze. His hands immediately went to her tits, squeezing them forcefully as his shaft continued to plough her fanny, and then he leant forward, licking and sucking at her nipples before nipping them between his teeth.

Heather's fanny squelched with each thrust, her juices pouring from her and her climax imminent as Stefan fucked her faster and harder, his balls banging against her arse each time his shaft hammered into her cunt. And then she was cumming, her eyes staring glassily at him as her orgasm exploded and she felt his seed splash the inside of her vagina.

Heather awoke the next morning her mind in a whirl, what had she done, she had let a young man, her son's friend whom she had known for less than a week fuck her. No matter how good it had felt, she was overcome with guilt at the thought that she had cheated on Tim, no matter how ridiculous that sounded. She could not deny she had enjoyed the sex, but what would Tim say when she told him or had Stefan already said something.

Heather was nervous when her son came downstairs, but he said nothing out of the ordinary to her and eventually, she began to relax, convinced that Stefan had said nothing to him.

Tim and Stefan went out after lunch to pick Stefan's mother up from the hotel, Heather casting her gaze around the house to make sure everything was perfect before her second guest arrived.

Stefan resembled his mother Maxine, she had blond hair like her son and was tall and slim, elegantly dressed in a two-piece outfit. When she spoke, her English was perfect, but Heather detected an accent in there somewhere, guessing with her looks that maybe her parents or grandparents had been Nordic.

Maxine was profusely thankful for the invite, having brought Heather and Tim a present each. Heather was apologetic for not having bought anything herself, but Maxine would have none of it.

'You are giving us the best present possible, Christmas with a family instead of a hotel room. It is so very good of you.'

Once the ice was broken the two women got on perfectly well, discussing preparations for the next day and attacking the bottles of wine in the fridge. As Heather prepared an evening meal, Tim came into the kitchen.

'What do you think of Maxine?' He asked.

'I like her,' Heather replied, 'She seems very nice.'

'Good, that's very good.' His remark seemed strange; what did it matter how much she liked the other woman.

Tim seemed to be hovering for some reason, as though he wanted to ask something but didn't know how to start. Popping his head out of the kitchen door, Stefan and Maxine were ensconced in front of the television, deep in conversation.

He seemed nervous as he grabbed hold of Heather, moving her across the room. 'I need to ask you something but at the same time, I don't want to upset you.'

Heather felt nervous and scared, what could he ask that may upset her.

'Would you mind if I slept with Maxine?' He suddenly blurted it out, looking fearfully at her as though she may suddenly explode.

'What? Every night. Are you two having an affair?'

Tim shook his head, 'No, not like that. I mean, if I got the chance, would you mind if I had sex with her. Nothing is going on between us, she doesn't even know that I fancy her. I'm just saying.'

Heather nearly laughed, 'And what about me?'

'As soon as they leave, we can have as much sex as you want. I don't want that to stop, but I can't exactly take you out, like a girlfriend or anything. It's going to have to be something we always keep secret.' Tim was pacing nervously back and forth, looking embarrassed and like a child waiting for a much-desired answer. Heather couldn't say 'No,' could she, not after what she had already done and so nodded her head.

Christmas had gone so well that Heather had invited Stefan and his mother to stay on until the new year despite her craving to get her son in the sack. Stefan was making it obvious that he wanted to fuck her again whilst Maxine and Tim seemed to get on like a house on fire. It was just that with four people in the house, the opportunities for sex were far from abundant if anything they were highly restricted.

Something had disturbed Heather and as she was bursting for the loo, she slid quietly from her bed, careful not to disturb anyone else in the house as she tip-toed along the landing, heading for the toilet at the far end. It was three days after Christmas and another four until the new year and they had all sat up drinking and talking, the two lads having them in fits of laughter with their jokes.

Passing the guest bedroom, she was convinced she heard voices within, stopping for a moment to listen to the noises. What she heard did not sound like a conversation, much to her astonishment, it sounded like two people trying very quietly to have sex. Finished in the toilet, she didn't flush it, not wanting to alert whoever was in the guest room to her presence.

She had already walked past Tim's room when she suddenly wondered if her son was in the other room with Maxine. 'It had been a week since she had last been fucked,' she thought, 'Well if her son was getting some, why shouldn't she?'

She turned around and carefully opened Tim's bedroom door, expecting to find Stefan on the camp bed they had erected in there. It took her a moment to see properly, puzzled to see the camp bed empty and someone curled up in Tim's bed. It was only as she sat on the edge of the bed that she realised that the person asleep was her son.

Heather's hand went to her mouth before she could make any noise, her brain creating mental images as the realisation hit her. If Tim was here and two people next door were having sex...... that meant that Stefan was fucking his mother!

She was shocked as she made her way back to her bedroom, what were the chances that two mothers in the same house were both having sex with their son's, it was so infinitesimal that she began to convince herself that she had been mistaken by what she had heard.

The next morning when she got a moment alone with Tim, she asked him, trying to phrase the question subtly. 'Did you know Stefan was in his mother's room in the early hours of this morning?'

He shook his head, but the look on his face told Heather that he knew more than he was saying. 'I presumed they were having a conversation, but it sounded like...... you know.'

Tim glanced around conspiratorially, lowering his voice as he whispered, 'Stefan sleeps with Maxine on occasions. They have sex together.'

Heather was astounded, asking how her son knew.

'It slipped out one night when we were drunk.

'Does he know about us?' Heather just had to ask, fearful that their secret could become public knowledge and feeling less anxious when Tim shook his head.

Heather was in two minds as to whether she should say something to Maxine or not, had Stefan told his mother that he'd had sex with their host. Instead, she got Stefan alone during the day, Maxine and Tim having decided to go out for a walk.

'I heard sounds coming from your mother's bedroom last night.'

'Ah,' he replied, not committing himself to anything.

'I wondered if it may have been Tim in there and so I went to check the bedroom.'

Stefan smiled, slightly embarrassed, 'Ah, Tim has told you?' Heather nodded her head. 'And does it change things?' This time she shook her head.

He had inched nearer to her, 'You know they will be out for at least another thirty minutes,' he said as he moved closer, his arms going around her waist and sliding down onto her buttocks. Before Heather could say anything, he had picked her up as he carried her across to the dining table and laid her on its surface.

Again, she hadn't stopped him, the excitement of what they were about to do overcoming any inhibitions she may have had. She watched as he unfasted his pants, pushing them down to his ankles as his cock sprung free, this time not even bothering to remove her panties as he pushed her skirt up to her waist, pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side and slid his cock into her.

'Jesus, it felt so good,' Heather thought excitedly, eager as his fingers unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it from her skirt and opening it wide before pushing her bra upwards as he released her tits, his hands automatically fondling and caressing them as he teased her nipples.

With her legs wrapped around Stefan's waist, his hips thrust his cock into her cunt as she felt her arousal build steadily. She was captivated by what he was doing to her, Heather's only disappointment was that it would be another quicky, what she wouldn't have given for a long slow session in her bed.

She held her legs up high and tried to open her legs wider to give him greater access, stunned when Stefan suddenly withdrew his shaft and looked at her mischievously. She didn't know what he had in mind when he removed her panties, but soon found out when she felt his knob pressed against her anus.

Heather gasped loudly as his cock slid up her arse causing a sensation that she had completely forgotten about. She could see he was excited as he sodomised her and especially when he asked her, 'Play with yourself, Heather. I want to watch as you play with your fanny.

Heather did it for him, he supported her legs as her hands went to her groin, one hand gaping her cunt as the other rubbed frantically at her clit. She was a sloppy mess down below but at that moment she couldn't care less, she could feel her mounting arousal edging nearing, several fingers now jammed in her cunt as she frigged herself while Stefan's cock continued to be thrust up her shitter. Stefan beat her to it by seconds as she felt his cock jerk in her arse and the blast of semen that was sprayed into her. Heather strained as she climaxed, her fingers keeping her orgasm going as she continued to jab them into her fanny until her hand and arm became exhausted and she slumped back onto the table as Stefan's cock slipped from her back passage.

She needed to clean up as she bent and picked up her knickers, heading for the bathroom. As she reached the top of the stairs she heard voices from the rear, Tim and Maxine returning from their walk. She breathed a sigh of relief, she and Stefan had only just finished in time, another few minutes and they would have been caught.

The following evening the two lads went down to the pub leaving Heather and Maxine alone as she opened a bottle of wine. It was Maxine who broached the subject.

'I thought it only fair to ask. Would you have any objections if Tim dated me for a while? I am under no illusions that it will last forever, he is young, and I am a lot older. We are not talking wedding bells or anything silly like that, it is just a relationship with benefits until it ends.'

'I don't mind.' Heather said after a momentary hesitation, 'Tim has already asked me.' Maxine seemed surprised, asking when her son had spoken to her.

'He asked me the week before Christmas. When he phoned to see if you and Stefan could stay.'

Maxine raised her eyebrows, 'Oh, I see.'

Heather couldn't help but grin as she topped up the other woman's glass. 'He told me he had the hots for you,' She divulged with a laugh.

'Ah, I see. As does my son Stefan for you,' Maxine countered as both women grinned at each other.

'Yes, I know. Your son is very persuasive.' Heather took the bull by the horns, she liked Stefan's mother and she thought it only fair that as they were discussing their son's, that Maxine knew the truth.

'I presume he hasn't told you, but he has already slept with me.' So, Stefan hadn't told his mother as Maxine seemed genuinely surprised. 'But there is something I wanted to ask you about.'

Heather decided she needed to slow down, as they chatted her glass was emptying too quickly, and she was beginning to feel lightheaded. Perhaps that was why she ploughed on with her question.

'I believe you and Stefan have sex!' Maxine looked dumbstruck; a look of sheer horror plastered across her face at the prospect that someone knew her secret. 'How did it start?' Heather asked.

Maxine looked embarrassed and scared, her head going down and refusing to look Heather in the face as the glass in her hand trembled. Heather leaned forward, placing her hand atop Maxine's.

'It's ok, your secrets safe. You are not the only one, you know.'

Maxine's head shot up, her eyes going wide with astonishment. 'What. You and Tim?' She hissed, Heather, nodding her head ever so slightly as she tried to stop herself from grinning like a maniac.

With this newfound knowledge in common, the two women lost track of time and how much they had consumed as they swapped stories and explained to each other how their illicit relationships had started.

Heather really did like Maxine, recognising that she was going to miss her when she left after the new year. It had been nice to have someone of her own age to chat to and exchange confidences, especially now having found out they were both having sex with their sons.

Maxine was speaking out loud, as much to herself as she was to Heather. 'I had no plans when you invited me and Stefan for Christmas, but I'm thinking now, that around here may be an ideal place to live. We could meet up when the boys are at university, and when they return, I can see Tim if I wish, and you can see Stefan.' She said this with a hint of mischief evident on her face.

'And, if or when we want...... we can swap over?' She looked to Heather to see if her suggestion was acceptable.

Heather grinned back, it was the best solution for all concerned, they could go out as a foursome or even as a two-some without anyone raising an eyebrow, and then when the need arose, she could still sleep and have sex with Tim, Maxine doing likewise.

The two lads returned to find their mothers in high spirits, laughing and joking and sounding highly mysterious but refusing that evening to tell either of them what they had been discussing.

'You're going to have to wait until the New Year,' was all Maxine would say as the two women giggled uproariously.

Heather did not know what Maxine had in mind from her last comment, but as she settled down in bed that night, she was looking forward to it in anticipation. The thought of having some kind of relationship with Stefan aroused her and then the fact that she could continue sleeping with her son just seemed like the icing on the cake to her. The thought of it all only increased the itch down below, but tonight she was determined to wait a little longer to have it scratched.

New Year's Eve, they went out as a group into town, it was noisy and crowded in each of the bars they visited, the drinks slowly mounting up as they moved from one establishment to the next, midnight quickly approaching. They had all had more than sufficient to drink as the night came to a close and they slowly made their way towards home.

Heather staggered along, her arm through Stefan's as he helped keep her upright, his mother Maxine with her arm through Tim's, following on behind. Despite the chilliness of the evening, at one point Maxine had dragged him into a shop doorway as she pressed her body against him.

'I've got a late Christmas present for you when we get back.' She took his hand and slipped it inside her coat and then pressed it against her breast, her lips latching on to Tim's as his hand massaged the small firm flesh that was her tits. With her tongue exploring his mouth, her hand had slipped down to his groin, massaging his quickly expanding erection as his hand continued playing with her breasts.

'I want you to fuck me tonight. I want you to sink this cock into my cunt,' she said as she squeezed his manhood.

He had been about to comment on his mother and Stefan, but Maxine had interrupted him. 'You don't have to worry about them, your mother is going to be far too occupied to wonder what you are doing.'

Heather and Stefan had already disappeared by the time they arrived home, Maxine dragging Tim upstairs towards her bedroom and then closing the door behind them as she asked him to undress her.

She seemed to have dressed that evening specifically for this moment as he unfastened her blouse, his mouth falling open as he caught sight of the black and red basque she was wearing. She turned so that he could unzip her skirt and then sexily wriggled her hips as she eased it over them and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it.

She was truly a sight to behold as she stood and posed, the basque accompanied by tiny black lace panties and the straps from the upper garment holding up sheer black stockings which encased her shapely legs, turning her into a masturbatory fantasy. Maxine did not need to ask Tim to undress, in a flash he had disrobed, his cock pointing skywards in anticipation of what was to come as she gazed at it with a leering grin.

Despite his initial desire for a fast and furious, Tim had the sense to imagine that Maxine would require something a little more tender and passionate as he hoisted her in his arms and carried her to the bed, making her giggle like a schoolgirl as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Stretching out on the bed with her arms above her head caused her small tits to pop free, Tim immediately enamoured by her darker areola and large nipples, now hard and erect as her gaze continued to be firmly fixed on his cock.

She raised her bottom as he pulled her panties down, her mound free of any covering and her opening labia prominent. Tim was fascinated by her large piss flaps, lying prone between her open thighs to get a better look. He could smell her sex and some exotic perfume, a heady mix that assailed his nostrils as he inched closer and took an exploratory taste of her fanny, a sweet sensation, reminiscent of strawberries.

Spreading her butterfly-shaped lips, he speared her with his tongue, Maxine grinding her fanny against his mouth as she cooed her appreciation. Before he could explore further Maxine had moved, repositioning him farther up the bed as she swivelled around so that they now lay top to toe. The feeling of her stocking-clad legs wrapping around him was arousing as he licked and kissed her pink moist interior, his body suddenly jerking as she gripped his cock firmly and then he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his knob, her tongue circling the plump head as she teased it, her hand sliding slowly up and down his rigid shaft.

In the other bedroom, Heather was on all fours, Stefan's cock buried deep up her arse as his hand reached around and between her legs, his fingers spreading her pussy as he teased and softly rubbed her clit. She was panting as her arousal steadily built, this was what she had been waiting for, a slow steady sex session rather than the quick fuck they had resorted to previously.

Every few minutes, he would alternate, slipping from her arse and ramming it back into her fanny as he fucked her rapidly, bringing her to the brink and then whipping his cock out and shoving it back up her arse, Heather reaching a stage where she was ready to beg Stefan to let her climax.

Tim's cock was frantically throbbing, Maxine's mouth performing tricks he had never thought of as he knew he must stop her soon or fill her mouth with his cum. Her hips and mound were gyrating against his mouth as she tried to tell him she was near, but it was difficult with her mouth full of his cock.