The Sweet Smell of Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she was bucking about on the bed, his cock forgotten as her orgasm had her stretching and straining, her lower half held firmly as Tim's tongue continued to penetrate her cunt, his mouth and face wet with her juices as she cried her ascending release.

At the last second, Stefan withdrew and rolled Heather over, diving back between her thighs as he slammed his cock back into her cunt and fucked her as fast as he could, rewarded as she cried out, her fanny now a sloppy mess which he added to as he ejaculated inside her wet passage.

Heather was floating, her body alive to the slightest touch as her orgasm made her soar, the sensation showing no sign of diminishing as Stefan's cock continued to plunder her quim, squelching noises and the slap of flesh filling the bedroom as the bedhead bounced against the wall.

Tim was between Maxine's thighs, her stocking legs wrapped around his buttocks as he fucked her, each thrust aided as she pulled him deeper into her cunt, wailing each time his shaft filled her passage and made her internals expand. The sensations were slowly overpowering her brain as she pulled his head down towards her, her mouth pressing firmly against his lips as she gave him a wet sloppy kiss and tried to cry out at the same time.

And then she was flying free, her orgasm causing every nerve ending to send powerful signals, her body thrashing beneath him as she professed her love and felt his cock jerk rapidly inside her and then felt that first spurt of semen as it the back of her fanny.

Perhaps it was more than coincidence that both women found themselves in the same position as they straddled their partner's hips, both Tim and Stefan's cocks brought back to full erections and inserted into extremely moist pussy's once more.

Both lads took the chance to recover as they watched the woman they were with, rising and falling on their shafts. Heather's tits bounced with her movement, something that Stefan could not take his eyes away from, his hands constantly catching them and squeezing firmly.

Maxine sat upright as she straddled Tim's hips, she could feel his cock jerk sporadically inside her cunt as she slowly undid the straps attached to her stocking before reaching behind her as she unfastened the basque and displayed her slim body to him as she tossed it to one side.

Despite her age, Tim considered she had the body of a woman many years younger, her small breasts still pert as they jutted from her chest, but it was her nipples that aroused him, in her excited state they had extended, now over half an inch long and he could not stop his hands from rising to them as he rolled each teat between fingers and thumbs.

Again, perhaps it was a coincidence that within minutes of each other, both women climaxed, cocks pounding their cunts into submission as their orgasms had them calling out loud and clear and yet both couples were too involved to hear.

As they lay side by side, still breathing heavily and slowly recovering, Tim was looking forward to spending the night with Maxine, there were other things he wanted to try before he became completely exhausted. She had been well worth waiting for, all woman with a body that excited him, and he was just getting settled when she said the strangest thing.

'That was exquisite and I'm sure that in the weeks to come we will repeat tonight many times. But for the moment, I believe your mother will be waiting for you. Please send my son to me, will you.'

Tim couldn't believe it; this had been his and Stefan's plan all along. Once the cat was out of the bag, they had formed an alliance, how many times would you come across someone who was also fucking their mother? It hadn't been hard to discreetly acquire naked images of their mum's, both of them agreeing that the other's respective parent was definitely worth getting into bed.

They had thought it would be a long-drawn-out process, Stefan had told Tim that his parents were going through a rough patch, but he'd had no idea they were going to separate and then Christmas had been dropped into their laps. Neither woman had known each other and then suddenly as luck would have it, they were all thrown together and within a couple of weeks, nature had taken its course.

Tim passed Stefan on the landing, both lads grinning insanely as they silently high-fived and gave each other the thumbs up. Momentarily they stopped at each corresponding bedroom door, turning for one last fist-pump before Tim turned the handle and entered his mother's bedroom.

Heather was propped up against the pillows, one leg raised and the other akimbo, her fanny seeming to sparkle in the dim light and still covered in love juices as she gave her son a sexy smile and beckoned him towards her. As he moved towards the bed, she seemed to glow with satisfaction and excitement, his cock quickly thickening as it came erect and he pounced on her, his mother giggling as she opened her legs for him, and he sank his flesh into her once more.

It seemed that their mothers had perhaps got wind of their plan, they expected this part to have taken weeks if not months to accomplish, Tim was thinking, as he slowly started to fuck Heather. Inwardly he grinned, if this were only after a couple of weeks, how long before each of their mothers could be persuaded to entertain both him and Stefan in their bed at the same time, or better still, the four of them all occupying the same bed.

Only the future would tell.