The Sweet Spot

Story Info
Putting the fan in fantasy with Justin Hartley.
7.8k words
4.5
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm clock blares and I groan as I pull one pillow over my head. It is already 4AM, the usual time I've had to get up since I began working at the small bakery in town. I doubted I would ever get used to starting my day before sunrise, but there was never any shortage of baking and preparing to be done before it opened.

We weren't exactly what I would call the biggest town in the world, but business was always booming, which was pretty impressive for such an out-of-the-way hole in the wall.

On top of working there, I also attended culinary school part-time, a stepping stone to someday running my own bakery or restaurant. Most days, my best friend, Kayla, who also worked in the service industry, as a bartender, just a few blocks away, stopped by during my lunch break.

One rainy morning, during an unusually slow period, I am arranging the pastry displays, when Kayla blows in, her excitement palpitating.

"You're not going to believe this, but word around town is that a movie is filming around here with some pretty well-known stars."

"Oh yeah? Like who?" I ask absentmindedly, while clearing away the tables, balancing stacks of dirty plates left behind by the breakfast crowd on one arm.

"I don't remember all that many, but I'm pretty sure that one of them is Justin Hartley. Now, he's HOT!" Kayla exclaims.

"True, he's pretty cute," I say nonchalantly, not wanting to sound too much like an immature fangirl.

"Pretty cute? Admit it, he's damn sexy."

"Let's be realistic, I'm too old to be pining over celebrities," I say, wiping my hands on my apron after dropping the dishes away in the kitchen.

"Nobody says you have to hang posters of him on your bedroom wall, but actually getting HIM in your bedroom, now, that's a different story," Kayla says, wiggling her eyebrows. "Maybe he'll just drop by one of these days."

"Why would he even come here? There's probably catering services on the set," I argue, refusing to allow myself to become too hopeful or expectant.

A few days later, the shop is bustling. I am so busy trying to get through the line of customers waiting to order, that I barely have time to look up. When I do, I am left speechless by who is standing in front of me.

"Hi," none other than Justin Hartley says with a beaming smile. "Just a coffee for me, please. Black."

I punch in the total and enter the change amount in the register. Still not having said a word, he must surely think that I am a complete simpleton. My first impression is that he seems pretty nice and down to earth, not at all snobby or demanding like I imagined most celebrities to be. By the time I hand him his coffee, I have somewhat recovered enough to say,

"So it's true. There IS a movie filming here. That's pretty unheard of in this neck of the woods."

"Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever heard of this place before. But it's nice to film somewhere different than the usual big cities."

I am about to say something else, when a few customers are waving to get my attention and I have to excuse myself before heading towards their table.

After I finish taking care of what the customers requested, Justin starts walking towards the exit, but turns before leaving,

"Maybe I'll come back some other time, when you're less busy. No, not maybe, more like definitely. I'd really like to talk with you a bit longer."

I smile shyly, "I'd love that. And I'll hold you to it."

Justin starts heading out, when Kayla appears, almost running into him. He quickly jumps out of the way and holds the door open for her as she enters like the wind blew her in.

When she finally realizes who it is, she does a double-take,

"Oh, hello! Please don't tell me I'm too late for the introductions."

Justin laughs, shakes his head and waves,

"Let's keep the introductions for next time," he says before stepping out on the sidewalk and disappearing out of view.

"I can't believe he actually showed up, and he's a real gentleman, too."

"What did you do?" I ask her, with mock accusation.

"Just a bit of promotional advertising," she confesses, looking quite proud of herself. "So, did you get his number?

'Whoa, whoa, I literally met him like 30 minutes ago. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Besides, he's probably already taken. A guy that good-looking can't possibly be single."

"Or if he is single, I'm sure you could change that by turning on the charm. Try to notice next time, if he's not wearing a ring, that already gives you a 50% chance."

The next day, I find myself looking up towards the door every time people walk in, my heart sinking when it's someone else. It is almost closing time when Justin shows up, and I am surprised at just how happy that makes me. Kayla does get to meet him this time, and we all chat for a bit, although it seems like the conversation is mostly between him and I, I become worried that Kayla will feel like a third wheel.

He seems to stop by on a daily basis now, not that I'm complaining, especially when he confides,

"I love this place. It has great food, great service, and this one girl, Brigitte, well she ain't too bad, herself," he says, almost timidly. "As a matter of fact, I'd say she was the best thing on the menu," he adds, turning flirtatious. "See, you distract me so much, I forgot the other reason why I came here in the first place. I'm supposed to bring a batch of cupcakes back to the set."

After preparing and handing him the box containing a dozen fresh cupcakes, Justin reaches out,

"Don't move, you have a bit of frosting on your cheek... right there," he dabs at the creamy, colorful substance with his thumb and then slowly brings it up to his mouth, making slight sucking sounds, and I wonder if he's doing it purposefully.

"Mmmm, delicious," he says with emphasized appreciation, and it makes me dissolve even more into the floor.

Things progress even further when he comes in at the end of the week. He orders a coffee and a sandwich, ham and cheese on a croissant. I walk to his table, placing the mug and plate in front of him.

"Sit down with me, take a little break, you work too hard," he offers, waving at the chair facing him.

"We're right in the middle of the noon rush. I don't think I could right now," I say, not so convincingly, and just one look at that face is enough to make me reconsider.

"I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt," I sit down across from him. Between bites of his sandwich, washed down by a gulp of coffee, he seems to be mulling something over before he offers,

"You should come by the movie set tonight. We're going to be filming a little later than usual. I've seen what you do, this would give you a chance to see what I do."

"Sure, I would love that. In the meantime, I really have to get back to work. Enjoy the rest of your lunch, and see you later."

"Alright, then we can consider this our official first date," he says, wiping his hands on a napkin, smiling widely.

The day seems endless, but at the same time, I become more nervous with each passing hour. Alone with Kayla after I've locked up, cleaned and balanced the register, I confide to her, like I always have in matters of life and love.

"What if I don't know what to say or how to act around him? It's one thing to be in a crowded place, but just the two of us?"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. I've been around often enough to notice that it's obvious he has the hots for you, and you've been practically undressing him with your eyes. Just let nature take its course, and who knows, it might just lead to intercourse. I bet he's amazing in bed," she says with a wink.

"Don't be ridiculous," I scoff at her, dismissing the notion that I would be getting laid tonight. Besides, I had a strict rule about one night stands, but could I make an exception for him? Hell, who was I kidding? Of course, I would.

The movie set is within walking distance from the bakery. There are scenes filming outdoors, and one street corner is cordoned off to traffic and pedestrians. Lighting and sound equipment, projector screens, trailers and cameras are set up everywhere. I immediately spot Justin as he's talking with a female costar before they both turn towards each other and kiss. While I know that it's part of the scene and that it's only acting, I can't help but think how lucky that woman is. Was there the slightest chance that this could end up being us later tonight?

After the scene wraps, cast and crew begin to scatter, gathering up. I see Justin disappear in one of the trailers when he emerges a few minutes later carrying a jacket and duffel bag. He sees me, smiles, and seems to approach a bit more briskly.

"Hi, I hope you got here early enough to see a good part of it," he says.

"Yes, I have. It was great to see you in action. Can't wait to watch the final product," as I inwardly think to myself, hopefully from the comfort of my living room sofa, and in your arms.

Dusk is falling but it's still early. We decide to drive around, with no specific destination in mind, so I decide to show him around town for a while.

"There's one other place we could visit, if you'd like," I say, gathering up my courage before it's too late and I decide to back out.

"Anywhere, just give me the directions," he says, keeping his eyes on the road, but obviously interested.

"My place? For a drink, maybe?" I say in one breath, before I can stop myself.

"Sure," he answers quickly, and then as though he realizes he sounded too eager, he adds, "I mean, my only home right now is a hotel room. A very messy hotel room," he laughs.

As we walk through the front door of my small apartment, I feel nervousness once again settling in the pit of my stomach, mingling with the butterflies this man gave me just by being in his mere presence.

"Make yourself at home, take a load off. You've probably been on your feet most of the day," I say, as I head towards the kitchen, where I take out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"True, but right now, the only thing on my mind is finding out how I can sweep you off of yours."

I have my back turned, but I can feel him right behind me. I pour the wine in both our glasses and then turn to offer him his, colliding into the solid wall of his chest, and it almost spills. He takes the glass from my hand, takes a sip and then sets it back down on the counter. He doesn't move, pinning me between his body and the counter, standing so close, that I have nowhere else to look but directly at him. We stare at each other, and it's almost like we're stuck inside of a snapshot or freeze-frame.

Eventually, I bridge the gap, the attraction and sexual tension heavy between us, and too powerful to deny any longer. The desire to kiss him consumes me, until I can't think about anything else. I swallow hard as I step another inch closer, licking my lower lip, wishing it was Justin's lip I was skimming my tongue over instead. I try to channel all of the right signals to him, pushing the ball into his court, hoping he will make the next move.

I am not aware of who closes the gap completely, but a moment later, my breath hitches and I can feel Justin's lips bump against mine. The contact is gentle but purposeful, slightly awkward but melting the longer our mouths stay together, making me want to deepen it even more.

When it ends, we keep our foreheads pressed together, and the tip of Justin's nose softly nudges mine as the lips I just kissed form into a slow smile.

"I could kiss you for hours," Justin whispers.

"Me too," I admit, and I can feel sparks jumping off my skin.

"I'm not too sure, but is this supposed to happen on a first date?" I ask in mock innocence.

"Only if you want it to, and if it feels right," Justin assures.

His hands had somehow lowered down to my waist, his fingers tracing light circular patterns over it.

I drape my arms around his neck, looking up and meeting his warm gaze, suddenly feeling nervous again.

"Are you okay?" he asks, one of his hands moving up to gently caress the side of my neck, and then letting his fingers move up the slope of my throat.

"Yes, it's just that I think you're so handsome, it takes my breath away."

"Well, I think you're so damn beautiful," Justin murmurs, making a shiver pass through me, and I'm certain he can feel it too, that he knows exactly the effect he has on me, which is only made more obvious as my words of thanks come out strained.

Justin's eyes soften as he lets his hand wander around my face, light fingertips tickling my skin before landing on my cheek as I release a tremulous, "God..." letting it trail off.

No longer being able to show any restraint, I urgently seek his lips, quickly finding them and release a long exhale. The thrill is just as sharp as the first kiss, but quickly blurs into exhilarated passion as the kiss deepens. Justin's mouth is so hot against mine, that I can feel him everywhere, as one of his hands cups my cheek and the other presses me tight against him.

I can feel his tongue running along the seam of my lips, prodding, until my mouth opens, inviting him deeper. Things heat up as I grasp and curl my fingers into his hair, giving a gentle tug, making Justin groan into my mouth. There is no rush in this kiss, but I can feel the undertones of desperation and passion pulsing behind each one of our actions.

Our lips disconnect with the soft sound of wet mouths parting, and I moan as I feel Justin's lips travel down the curve of my jaw, teasing with a trail of light kisses, moving to my throat, humming, as he delicately latches on to the tender flesh of my neck. I release a breathless whimper as I feel him nibbling along my neck, his mouth, hot and eager. My moans drift out into the space between us as I dissolve into him, while his needy hands roam across my body until I'm squirming.

"Oh my God, Justin," I whine breathlessly.

His palms are so warm and adventurous against my skin as they curve to caress my lower back, his teasing fingers light but intoxicating.

"Please touch me," I manage to finish my sentence.

It is all the instructions he needs as his lips move back to mine, his hands dropping down to move over the curve of my ass. After reacquainting his mouth with mine, he manages to speak,

"Darling," he mumbles, voice catching in his throat. He backs up to look at me, the expression of lust and hunger in his gaze making my pussy throb.

"Can I do something nice for you?" Justin asks.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, my chest rising and falling heavily.

He licks his lips. "Can I have a taste?" he asks innocently, letting his mouth graze my cheek, before dragging them back up until he can rasp into my ear, "a little taste of your pussy, baby?"

My breath hitches in the back of my throat as I find myself nodding, "Yes," I gasp, "Please, Justin."

Justin smiles as he pushes me back against the counter, then kisses my lips one final time before vanishing. He sinks to his knees in front of me, kissing up along my legs, while his hands skim up, travelling up to the waistband of my pants and gently tugging them down when I give him a nod of consent. When they are pooled at my feet, Justin pushes my thighs apart, and sucks in a breath, looking up at me.

"You're so beautiful," he murmurs, pressing the tip of his nose against my inner thighs, tilting his head up towards my pussy, whose folds are growing wet with anticipation, when I feel him press a light kiss to the front of my panties. I part my thighs as far as they'll go and wait as Justin stares at my center eagerly, his eyes almost black.

"Go ahead," I coax, my voice coming out slightly weak. I can barely stand the tension.

Justin grins, "You know," he murmurs gently, slipping both index fingers under the waistband of my panties. "I thought your sweet spot was on your neck. But now..." He easily tugs my panties down, and I gasp as the cool air wafts over my exposed front. There's a brief intermission as I kick away my clothes, leaving my lower half entirely bare, hot and pulsing.

"Well..." Justin sits forward on his knees and nestles between my legs, "now, I think this might be it instead. Would that be right?"

I am unable to reply, too blindsided by the feeling of his warm breath fanning across my pussy. As if he can read how utterly fucked and undone his actions have rendered me, Justin presses a soft kiss to my inner thigh before reaching up to smooth his hands across my waist. He looks up at me and pauses for a few moments, eyes clearing and becoming more focused and inquisitive.

"Are you sure that you want this?" he checks, as his thumb rolls around the soft flesh of my waist, tracing out the shape of drawn hearts.

"Please, Justin," I beg, and shiver when he kisses my inner thigh again. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, about what this would feel like for weeks."

Justin smirks. "Good," he mumbles. "Just checking." He glances back at my pussy, smiling deviously as he licks his lips. "Because I'm gonna fucking devour you, love." His hands skim down, warm thumbs rolling across my folds and delicately pulls my outer lips apart, exposing my center which is glistening with honeyed arousal. He curses before pressing the lightest kiss to the top of my clit, humming when he hears me whimper.

He is like a starving man, eager to delve deep with his tongue, as he drags the hot, rigid muscle from my clit down to my entrance. Running along the slit with the flat of his tongue causes my eyes to roll back in my head, and I can feel my chest rising and falling with more urgency as I begin to squirm.

"Oh fuck," I cry out, eyes rolling back as I feel him. "Justin," I moan his name.

Justin releases his own moan into me, the vibrations resonating out across my entire center like a shockwave. He remains gentle despite the wild hunger in his eyes, almost as if he's scared to hurt me.

Using the firm tip of his tongue, he curves down to my heated entrance, collecting the overflowing nectar before pulling back up to my clit. Expletives escape uncontrollably from my lips as he laps across my sensitive bud which is erect and pulsing, reveling in the attention bestowed by his sinful mouth, as he flicks and sucks here and there, exploring, learning with his tongue, discovering which parts of my center make me react even more to the contact.

Justin's hands press my thighs even further apart and all I'm able to do in response is memorize the texture of his hair, the slope of the back of his neck and the expanse of his broad shoulders with my hands, clinging to him as pleasure and lust blend together.

"You taste like heaven, baby," he murmurs, his voice thick and vibrating against my pussy.

I grind down against him. "Oh fuck," I cry out, my moans building in volume as Justin moves one of his hands from my waist and settles it between my legs.

"Please," I beg, feeling two of his fingertips resting at the threshold of my entrance. I can almost feel him smiling around my clit as he sinks both digits into my submerging heat.

"Baby," he hums, "You're so hot when you whimper like this."

He crooks his fingers up against my inner walls, shifting his angle until he strikes gold. My mouth falls open as I tremble, moans filling the entire space of the room.

"Is that your sweet spot? Justin teases, nestled so deep in me that his nose nudges up and collides with my bud. As his fingers continue to stimulate the spongy surface of my walls, I can barely think straight.

"Yes," I manage to affirm, everything feeling hot.

"That's right, beautiful... Shit, you're so tight around my fingers, aren't you? Got a snug little pussy... Makes me wonder what you'll feel like around my cock."

As Justin lays out his explicit monologue, all I can think about is how good it will feel when his length is pulsing and pounding inside me. The mere thought of being pressed down and filled to the brim by the gorgeous man now down on his knees in front me is enough to make me cry out and I can barely stammer out a few words of warning before his lips are closing around my bud again and I'm spiraling into climax.