The Sweet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything blurs together and I'm so grateful that Justin's hand is pressing on my hip, supporting me, otherwise, I would surely not be able to control my movements against the intense convulsions that he propels me into. His fingers persist at my spot while his mouth is so unrelenting, that every time I think the peak has ended, it just keeps coming.

It is by far the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. Justin raises himself on his knees, wiping the streaks of my cum from the contour of his mouth, cupping my cheek in his other clean hand, and kisses me.

I am slightly shaking, unsteady on my feet, and glad that Justin's hold on me is so strong. He is gentle with his kisses, as I taste myself on his mouth, I wind my hands around to settle in his hair.

"Thank you," I say, nuzzling his neck and shoulder, words mumbled. Justin shifts his lips to kiss the tip of my nose. I run a hand down, following the straight line of his figure.

"Do you want me to..." I begin to ask, but I can't stifle the yawn that slips past my lips. Justin pulls away and shakes his head.

"No," he says. Sensing my deflated mood, he is quick to add,

"I mean, baby, don't get me wrong, I am so turned on and horny right now, but you're exhausted, and I'm exhausted. So how about we pick up where we left off another night?"

Justin releases me and bends over to help gather up and get me back into my clothes, pausing to kiss my shins as he stands up again.

"You know, I've spent so much time thinking about kissing you, and now, I've gotten so much more than I could have ever imagined.'

"And how does the real thing compare?"

"Even better. So much better," he assures.

A couple of weeks pass until Justin and I are sitting on my living room sofa, just catching up, making casual conversation, but the only thing I can think about is that we still have some unfinished business from the other night to attend to, and all I want to do is throw myself at him and rip all his clothes off. As though he can read my mind, he gets up and grabs my hand. I let Justin coax me from the sofa and lead me to the bedroom, his hands skimming over my body in the darkness of the halls. The moment we're in my bedroom, he pushes me up against the door, making our lips come back together.

"Finally," he groans, kissing me harshly, urgently, like a man long deprived. When I let my fingers tangle in his hair, he grunts softly, "God... Finally."

I laugh into the kiss, humming a sound of agreement. Like two inexperienced and experimenting teenagers, we make out for a while, but it doesn't take long for Justin to move in close enough, making sure that I can feel the length of his cock pressing against my thigh. I pull back to stare at him.

He really is handsome, his lips turned a deep red from my kisses, his hair tousled. His eyes sparkle with desire, probing hands running down my sides. He had slipped them beneath my shirt a few minutes earlier, and with each rotation of his fingers over my skin, I feel myself growing more needy. I keep my eyes fixed on his gaze as I slip my hand down, placing it between my leg and his crotch and smirk as I hear Justin grunt.

"Can I..."

Justin tilts his head to one side. "What?"

I bite down on my lower lip. "Can I suck you off?"

His cheeks darken slightly, and he begins to nod. "Fuck, yeah, love," he murmurs. He stands back but then he hesitates. I watch questioningly as his eyes drift over my body, taking in the fit of my unattractive and oversized gray joggers and hoodie. He licks his lips before looking back at me. "Actually... I have an idea."

"Yeah?" I prod, my curiosity peaked.

Justin takes my hand and leads me to the bed. The mattress creaks softly as he pushes me down onto it, kissing me softly before suspending himself above me.

"I want to make you feel good, too," he admits. "We could, uh... maybe kill two birds with one stone?"

A chuckle escapes past my lips as I realize what he's suggesting.

"Please." He has one hand resting on my waist, drawing patterns over the fabric of my hoodie. He blinks, mischief dancing in his eyes. "I want to taste you again," he adds, his voice lowered to a quiet murmur.

My breath hitches. "Okay."

It isn't a position I've tried before in past sexual experiences, and I've only been with Justin as intimately only once before, yet, my nervousness is assuaged by his patience and gentleness in peeling off my clothes and covering every inch of my exposed skin with his lips. By the time I'm down to my underwear, arousal overpowers every other doubt, and I find myself looking at him with challenge in my eyes.

Justin raises his arms so that I can pull his t-shirt up over his head and then I push him down onto the bed. I straddle the lower part of his chest and gently start to kiss down his torso. Thick lines of warm muscle greet my lips, and as I navigate my mouth over each dip and ridge, I find myself feeling closer to him, becoming more familiar and attuned to his body. He has one hand in my hair, fist clenching over the strands, guiding me down, letting me take my time as I map out my way.

I unbutton and tug at his jeans, helping him to wriggle out of them. By the time I reach his boxers, I feel excitement between my legs at the thought of the excitement I would cause between his. Justin raises his hips to give me access to pull down his boxers and a soft gasp falls past my lips. His cock springs up and the groan he emits when I settle between his thighs and take him into my mouth makes my pussy throb.

"Oh God, yeah," Justin mutters, hand tightening around my hair. I look up at him, not breaking eye contact as I widen my lips and take him deeper, feeling his precum seeping across my tongue.

"Shit, baby... shit."

He's long, and I find myself wrapping a saliva-slicked palm around the bottom of Justin's length. The sight of his lower stomach tensing as a stream of curses fall from his lips, is enough to boost my ego and confidence, encouraging me to take him even deeper, to move my tongue with more vigor and purpose. He jerks and bounces off the mattress, his breathing uneven, and I get the sense that he's near the edge when he suddenly speaks up.

"Come here," he beckons, voice labored, "I don't want to... to blow it before I make you feel good, too." Justin cracks a lazy smirk. "And you're really good with that mouth, sweetheart... TOO good," he adds.

I pull back, my mouth already missing the delicious fullness of him, but consoling myself with the knowledge that it will only be for a few moments. I peel off my panties and bra, and tentatively crawl up the bed. Justin draws me in for a brief kiss, his hands roaming down to my ass. He breaks the kiss, only to latch on and suckle each of my breasts before coaxing me to turn around. He runs a hand across my bare back, eyes hungry.

"I want you to ride my face, baby."

Turning around completely, I settle into a very loose position, my body suspended above his. I don't immediately ease down over him, instead taking my time to kiss the top of his thighs before taking him inside my mouth again, teasing him, until beads of precum form back at his tip. As they leak onto my tongue, Justin wraps his arms around my thighs and gently pulls me back onto his face.

My moans are muffled by his cock, but no less audible. As Justin's hot tongue slips through my slit again, I am reminded of how mind-blowing our first encounter like this had been. Even just the mere memory of how he had me shaking against the kitchen counter is enough to have my arousal mounting to a slow boil. I am brought back to the present moment when he pushes his tongue into my hole and obscene sounds of gushing, slurping wetness fill the air.

Verbally, neither of us is able to communicate our pleasure, but we both find other ways. I groan as he laps over my clit, and Justin responds to my deepthroating by moaning loudly against my pussy. The vibrations drive me wild, triggering my own soft whimpers, and if the way Justin's hips lurch from the bed is any indication, he enjoys the sensation that the vocal amplifications give him as they play across his length like a high voltage current.

I get close quickly. There's something so intimate, so forbidden, in the way that his hands squeeze my thighs just right as he devours my slit with his mouth. Justin is a devoted and attentive lover, learning the intricacies of my body, responding to every movement and sound that I make, until he has figured out, through touch and sense alone, every single thing he needs to do to make me unravel and get me close to the edge. He is getting close, too, with his hips levitating from the bed every time I pull back in the slightest, just to deepthroat him again. When I manage to slide all the way down, to the point where my nose grazes his pubic hair, causing a light twitch and tickle, Justin groans loudly.

"Oh fuck," he pants, voice wrecked. "Shit," he adds. He swipes his tongue through my slit one final time before sitting back. When I glance over my shoulder, I find him glassy-eyed, face smeared in saliva. "Get up here, you gorgeous woman," he whines. He smooths a hand over one of my ass cheeks, his palm searing hot against my skin. "I need you. In the proper way."

By the time I settle into Justin's lap, he's holding a condom in his hand, and I have no idea where it materialized from. He glances at me, his cheeks flushed a rosy pink shade that makes him look cherubic and sweet. He bites his lip when I reach out to take the packet.

"May I?" I ask.

"You may," he replies, and we both laugh, but his chuckle quickly fades as he watches me unwrap, and then pinch the tip of the condom before rolling it down his cock. Justin's face clouds with enjoyment when I finish and give his length a few pumps. "God," he mutters, his jaw tensing. "I need you so bad, Brigitte."

"I need you, too. More than anything else," I reply. I sit forward, reaching down and guiding his length through my slit. I am desperate, too, my folds slick and radiating heat as I slide the crown of his cock across my core. When I poise him at my entrance, I pause to kiss his neck. "Are you ready?" I ask.

"Yes," he says, without any hesitation. "Let me feel you... oh."

I lower myself onto him, my slick walls parting to allow him in, and Justin groans loudly. Immediately, I surge forward to capture the sound with my lips. As I cup his cheek with one hand, I give him a few more light pecks, resting near him as I whisper, "Quiet, baby. You don't want to wake anyone up."

He nods, looking momentarily sheepish, but as I rise up again and then drop down into his lap, he has to bite his lip and throw his head back in order to disguise the sound. He grips my waist tighter, panting, as he stares at me through heavy-lidded eyes.

"But you feel so good, I can't help it," he grunts, raising his hips as I come down on him again. My eyes flutter shut as the tip of his crown nudges up against my g-spot, hard and stimulating me exactly as I crave. "God, baby... Oh my God... You're so wet...Holding me so tight."

I hold his shoulders with a little more strength, riding Justin with increasingly building confidence. Watching him falling apart beneath me and listening to the torrent of praise he pours over me helps me go even faster, encourages me to swivel my hips and come down over him harder.

"You're in so deep," I find myself saying, my voice catching, as his tip continuously brushes up against my spot. "Feels so good, Justin."

Justin groans and I watch his eyelids droop shut. His hands dig into my waist deeper, and he starts to guide me as he undulates his hips to meet my rotations. "Oh God," he mutters. His eyes open again, pupils dilated wide as he watches me move.

I feel warmth beginning to pool in the pit of my stomach and is only spurred on when Justin winds a hand between my legs and his index finger finds my bud, attaching to its protruding swell, stroking over it until I'm quivering.

Despite the mounting pleasure, I am also aware of an increasing ache in my knees, and I wince as I drape myself over Justin. He notices immediately, lips sagging in concern as he reaches up to hold the side of my face. "Are you okay?" he checks, eyes wide.

A soft, reassuring smile curves my lips. "Can we switch positions? I seem to have suddenly grown stiff in my legs."

He nods. "Of course, baby," Justin murmurs. He gives me a devilish smirk before adding, "Some variety just makes this more fun," as he flips us over and pushes me gently onto my back on the bed. As I sink into the mattress and spread my legs, I laugh, only for the sound to reach a higher pitch as Justin slides back inside me with ease, groaning against my neck.

"Shh," he adds, kissing my neck where his head was still nestled. "Let me make you cum."

Justin sets a faster pace than I had, and it seems to be exactly the rhythm that we both need. My fingers dig deep into the hard expanse of his back, nails marking his skin as my head rolls back. It's hard to breathe, hard to even think, especially when he reaches down and wraps one of my thighs around his waist, pushing me open. As his tip brushes up against my g-spot, my vision bursts with stars.

"Oh God," I croak. "Right there, Justin." I slip a hand between us, moaning louder as I stroke my clit in time with his thrusts. "Keep doing that, oh fuck."

"Is that your spot?" he murmurs, voice rasping into my ear. Justin is purposefully fucking into the same spot, driving his cock harder against my g-spot as my walls spasm around him.

"You just got so tight around me, love," he adds. His forehead lulls down to briefly rest against mine, and our eyes meet and lock as he pounds into me. "I can't wait to cum inside you, baby. It feels so good to have your pussy around my cock. Feels like fucking heaven."

I am moaning loudly, and I have to press a hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds. "I'm almost there," I manage, voice hoarse. Justin's grunting into me, the subtle sounds surprisingly focused and composed for a man who was outwardly, physically, spinning out of control. "Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck..."

It sweeps over me so suddenly, like crashing waves pulsing out from my center. As I writhe on the bed, Justin picks up his pace, biting his lip until his hips start to stammer against mine in an accelerated, frenzied beat that makes the springs of the bed squeak loudly, and every part of his body transitions from coiled taut to slack with release. He is cursing loudly, too, and I can feel his cock pumping out spurts of its passion fluid as it plows in a little deeper. He keeps moving, allowing me to ride it out, too, until the very last contraction has faded to a distant echo, after which he pulls out slowly, and achingly, out of me.

For a few moments, Justin slumps against me, his face nuzzling the crook of my neck, as we both stabilize our breathing. My hand moves up, my fingers combing through his sweat-dampened hair.

That was so good," he moans, finally mustering up the strength to sit up, balancing on his forearms. "SO good," he emphasizes.

He draws one of my hands up to his mouth, brushing his lips over my knuckles. He gets up from the bed with a stretch, shaking off the soreness caused by these last few hours of feverish sex. "I'll just go clean up and dispose of this," he points down, indicating the condom that was still sheathed around his now limp cock. "Be right back," he leans down and gives me a quick kiss.

I lay on one side, propped up on my elbow, watching Justin as he walks towards the adjoining en suite bathroom, naked and perfect. Was I dreaming right now? How had I gotten so lucky?

I listen as the water runs for a few minutes and then Justin reemerges into the room and offers me a warm, damp washcloth. After wiping off some of the sticky residue that had dried on my skin, he walks around the bed, flopping beside me and slipping under the covers. I immediately curl into his arms.

Justin envelops me closer, until my face is pressed into his chest. Our legs tangle together, and one of his hands cups the back of my head. I pull away and press my cheek into the pillow, my eyes tracing the outline of his face. I allow my fingers to curve along his jaw, resting my thumb in the small dent of his chin. I shift closer as he presses a kiss to my forehead. I let my hand move away from his face to rest under the warmth of the duvet, when I feel him hold it up to intertwine our pinkies, his thumb caressing the back of my palm, when I hear him yawn.

"Are you tired?" I ask, Justin hums. "We should get some sleep. It's been a long day."

"AND a long night," he adds. "But still not long enough. I never want this night to end."

Comfortable in each other's arms, we let our fatigue drag us into the depths of slumber.

I awaken in Justin's arms, and two realizations dawn on me. That I am VERY late for work and that there was someone else in my bed. The two of us are still wrapped in the same intimate position we had drifted off in. It seems like we had only been asleep for a couple of hours. As I wonder if he's awake, I feel him stirring beside me.

Light fingertips dance across my waist, dissipating the fogginess of sleep and making me more alert. His other hand occupies the pillow behind my head, as he gently twirls the ends of my hair in his fingers. I open my eyes just as he's kissing the side of my face, the sheets rustling as he shifts to get closer to me.

I look up at his face, through eyes still blurred by sleep, meeting Justin's eyes, which glow warm like pools of liquid honey in the morning light filtering in through the curtains.

"Mmm, I could really get used to waking up like this."

We cling to each other, almost as though trying to cling to this moment, before it slipped from our grasp. Reluctantly, we decide to shower separately to avoid reigniting any temptation, as we would never be leaving this place and we both had to report to work.

After getting dressed and applying a ridiculous amount of makeup to conceal the puffiness and lack of sleep, I join Justin in the kitchen where he's making coffee and I ask,

"Do I still look like we've spent the night fucking each other?'

"Would that be such a bad thing? It would only mean that I did a good job," he jokes.

We both ride together, first to drop me off at the bakery before Justin heads to the film set. He idles the car and he leans in to kiss me.

"Will I be seeing you tonight?" he asks, hope etched on his face.

"I'm counting on it," I say.

"And I'm counting the hours," he replies, and we kiss one last time before I step out of the car and he drives off.

Blessedly, the morning is busy and passes quickly. Before I know it, it is time for lunch, during which I have to field an extensive interrogation from Kayla.

"Soooo, I want all the juicy details. Even under all that makeup, you still have a glow that screams freshly fucked."

"Not to disappoint you, but I don't kiss and tell," I tease, enjoying letting her hang in suspense.

"I think you've done a lot more than just kiss, sweetie."

At that, I can't help the blush that tint my cheeks.

"Well, I'm jealous, girl. You got yourself a fine catch, there."

Which makes me wonder, was it a catch I would be able to hold on to?

The film production is slated to last several more weeks. Justin and I take advantage of every spare moment to spend it together, not doing much else except making, did I dare say it...love? Despite my better intentions, I found myself falling for him, but I also had to face the inevitable fact that this would probably end after he left town.

The day I dreaded most arrives too quickly. We spend that final night kissing, touching, exploring, pleasuring each other, with a level of yearning and passion that was never manifested, until now.