The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Story Info
Loyal Wife Falls Deeper into uncontrolled Lust.
7.4k words
4.53
33.5k
60
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers

Read Part 1 first, it's a long one but worth it.

EXCERPT FROM PART 1

The throbbing between Melissa's legs wasn't going to go away overnight and no matter how long of a shower she took, soap could never wash away the memory of what she had done. Her husband was going to be gone for several more days and I wasn't finished with her yet.

------

I did it. Oh I admit I cheated a little. It wasn't like she really didn't know what was happening. She was still able to make choices, I just steered her to the choices that I wanted and she followed me like a puppy. So what if I used a little "incense" in the air to make her a bit more pliable. What did I do? I committed one of the worst sins in the history of man, coveting another man's wife.

Believe me, when my cock took the first full plunge inside of Melissa's pussy, I almost shot my load right there. It was a miracle that I was able to hold off for as long as I did. Coming in another man's wife? Holy hell that is the hottest thing ever, knowing that my DNA was swimming inside of her most private parts that had only been given to her husband barely eleven months ago.

I can still smell her odor of arousal and the feel of her tight almost virginal canal wrapped around my painfully hard shaft along with every curve and contour of her inner being.

A little background before we get back to the story. My favorite past time is seducing other men's newly married almost virginal wives by befriending them enough so they feel comfortable telling me their deepest desires. Lots of women, no matter how happy they are in their marriage, don't have everything they want or need, especially in the bedroom. Most of the time, they just don't realize it. Even if they do, they have nobody to tell and for some reason, a male friend whom they consider "safe" is the perfect outlet, until it's not.

My hobby, if you will, is using the information against their own libido until they somehow find themselves with their arms and legs wrapped around me while I drive my rock hard cock deep into their barely deflowered and married pussy while screaming for more. To top it off, I usually leave them with my sperm still deep inside of them or running out of their well used pussy.

My wife knows what I do and has only a few requirements that I must follow. After seducing the woman, I must prove my conquest by taking a picture of her discarded panties on the bedroom floor and another with her lying naked and freshly fucked. Extra points are given if I was able to soil her in her own marriage bed. You'll have to read previous stories to figure out how that developed.

===

Here is PART II, enjoy.

My plans had been to wait two days after Melissa and I fucked before contacting her again. It was enough time to get her mind straight and to realize what we had done, but not enough time to forget the feeling of another man who wasn't her husband thrusting between her legs. I wanted Melissa to dwell on the fact that she had been unfaithful and had cheated on her loving husband in a moment of an intense, heated lust.

Before I had a chance to contact her, she texted me, "We have to talk." Melissa, being unworldly, therefore gullible, wanted to meet at her place to air things out. Apparently, she felt safer and in control while in her own surroundings. Displays of her wedding and her love for her husband adorned the walls and tables. This time she figured she had Kevin to protect her, even if it was just his pictures. Unfortunately for Melissa, letting the wolf into the sheep den has always been a bad idea.

The newly soiled, Melissa, insisted in her mind that giving into her body's desires was a mistake that she intended not to let happen again. Her body could still feel the sensation of my hands and lips roaming over her skin, making her nipples tingle at the thought. Of course, the feel of her pussy being pried opened and stretched by someone other than her husband was also fresh in her mind, highlighted by the occasional "twitch" between her legs. In the end, I was planning on her newly exposed sexual desires winning out.

This time there would be no smoke, lightly laced with mind altering drugs filling the air like there was the first time she gave herself to me. Before I left Melissa's home, I intended on her being spread eagle in her own marriage bed. My naked body, not Kevin's, will be the one between her thighs while she screams in orgasm as she pulls me inside of her, begging me to fill her married pussy with my cum.

As I've said before, through casual conversation, a woman will pretty much tell you anything if you listen well enough, even if not directly. Melissa had mentioned that around 8 p.m. she was usually getting ready to settle in for the night with a good book or some T.V. Hoping to catch her at a "bad time," I knocked on her door. After a long wait, she answered in a red, silky robe that showed off her delicious curves. Melissa looked unprepared and confused at my arrival.

"It's kind of late for you to be coming over, isn't it? You can't be seen here after what we..., especially at this hour!"

"You said you wanted to talk and this was the first chance I had to stop by. I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"I'm fine. I didn't mean for you to come over this late, I'm not exactly dressed to have a serious conversation."

Melissa was trying to act like the proper lady by covering herself with her arms. It was obvious that she was also embarrassed at being caught barely dressed by the man she cheated on her husband with. I was also sure that the memory of what we had done had Melissa's pussy lubricating itself for any pending penetration it might endure. Isn't the woman's body a wonderful thing?

"I didn't want you to have to wait. Can I come in so your neighbors don't wonder why another man is at your door?"

She stared at me for a moment before stepping aside and allowing me to come in. Hurriedly, she closed the door behind me and locked it.

"Fine," she said, obviously talking to herself more than me, "I can do this..."

"Look, I... I'm still not sure what exactly happened the other day or how it happened, but it should not have. What we did was unforgivable. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm that kind of girl, I'm not. I am still confused as to how it all came about, I've never felt that way before."

"What I know for sure, Mike, is that I cheated on my husband for the first time. I feel so awful. I haven't been able to sleep at all and I was useless at work today. Making love twice in a row with another man certainly didn't help my focus any." Melissa was looking down while she spoke, no doubt trying not to picture our bodies, intertwined together in the throes of passion.

"Mike, we even did things together that I've never even done with...him. The way I threw myself at you, oh my god I feel like such a whore." I could see her eyes well up in tears and her voice crackle as she relived her first marital indiscretions.

"Melissa, I'm the one who should be sorry. I took advantage of you when you had your guard down. It's just, being alone with you brought out desires in me that I couldn't resist. I'm sorry if I hurt you. To be totally honest though, I would do it again in a second."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Face it Melissa, you're hot! Any straight man would be a fool not to want to be with you. You may not want to hear this but you being a married woman made it that much hotter. You felt so incredible, especially when I was inside of you. The way your pussy felt while it was pulsating around my cock, you felt amazing. My god, Melissa, you completely milked me." Melissa put her hands up to her face to shield her eyes at the humiliation she felt.

"That's enough, please stop."

"We didn't make love either, Melissa. We fucked, pure and simple. We talked about it before at one of our lunches. You wanted to feel what it was like to get fucked, not made love to. You can get that from your husband when he's at home. I promise that every time we get together Melissa, we won't be making love."

"I didn't mean I wanted it to happen, not with you...Not with anybody. I was such a slut!" Her hands were still over her face as she tried to block out the memory at what we had done, making it worse.

"We can't do..., not again..."

She felt her body getting aroused at the memories and was trying unsuccessfully to stop it. My words were turning into pictures in her imagination which made her moisten between her legs. All I had to do was sit back and watch her body wake up and remember. That didn't mean I couldn't steer her thoughts where I wanted them to go.

"Don't forget how it all started Melissa. You were wanting to feel what it was like when a man shoots his cum into your mouth. You wanted to taste it, to experience what it would be like to swallow a man. If I remember right, that was the first time you tasted cum right? Who wouldn't want to be the guy who you experimented with first? I mean, I certainly feel honored."

"You sucked me like you were trying to suck the skin right off the bone. That was an out of body experience I'll never forget! Then, when I warned you I was about to cum, your own husband could not have pulled you away. You wanted to suck the cum right out of my balls and that's exactly what you did."

"Oh god, Please don't say that! Kevin should have been my first. What I did was just so wrong. The worst part is...Oh god..." Her nipples were getting harder and more erect while her pussy juices were ramping up the flow.

I walked closer to Melissa taking her into my arms, hoping not to get pushed away. "The worst part is what, Melissa?" She looked down, not able to face me and just shook her head. "The worst part was that you enjoyed it? Was that what you were going to say?"

"I know you enjoyed every bit of being fucked as I did fucking you. The way you moved when I was inside of your body was so intense, grinding against me until you flooded me with orgasm, soaking my balls. That was a first too wasn't it? You squirting I mean. Your pussy is so tight, Melissa. Even after you made me cum with your mouth, your pussy wasn't going to be denied. Good thing that you're on the pill because I was so deep inside of you that I'm sure I shot inside of your cervix."

Her ears were turning beet red with embarrassment, arousal or both. "Stop, please stop, I can't!"

"Don't be embarrassed or ashamed, Melissa. Listen, all we did was experiment with something you were curious about. You wanted to learn how to give your husband a blowjob, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just hoping he sees your talents as they are. You're a natural with your sexy mouth, that's for sure. I'll be your willing volunteer if he stays loyal to his puritan ways. Hell, if he does finally open his eyes, I'll still be willing to have you. Believe me, you did all the right things."

Melissa just stood there shaking her head before she finally spoke.

"I liked it too much, it was dirty." She said under her breath, using any excuse she could think of while trying not to fall into her fog of lust yet again.

She wasn't thinking straight and I was sure I could smell her pheromones, making me feel drunk in her arousal. I was sure that she couldn't stop what was going to happen even if she wanted to. Stepping away to make some room, I moved the back of my hands to the tips of her braless breasts. Barely touching her nipples through her robe.

"Melissa, sex isn't supposed to be clean. If you're not sweating after Kevin fucks you, then you're both doing it wrong."

I could see and feel her nipples poking out, screaming for attention. Melissa could have easily backed up to avoid my fingers but instead put her hands on my arms staying steady. I could see the conflict in her face desperately trying to resist but she couldn't bring her muscles to move.

"Oh yes, I forgot. He doesn't fuck you does he? He makes love to you. I'm going to help you with that, Melissa." I barely heard a quiet squeak and a moan come from her lips.

"You were amazing the other night when you climbed up my body and dropped your pussy down onto my bare cock, Melissa. You must have been so turned on to have an orgasm immediately after mounting me. The way you moved, I thought you were going to break me off inside of you," I said, smiling.

Then later, I loved how you begged me to fill you with my cum. That certainly didn't sound like the innocent Melissa I thought I knew. Pretty sure we both enjoyed that woman. The woman who mounted and fucked me needed that release in the worse way. I bet your panties were wet all night from all the cum you begged me to shoot into you."

Melissa had her eyes closed tight and her head was still down trying to summon the strength to stop this but her arousal had already taken over.

"Stop...please, it was so wrong. I'm a married woman."

"Yes, you are, Melissa. I bet your married pussy is dripping just thinking about getting fucked again. You're a married woman with sexual needs who is brave enough to go for it."

"Please, why are you doing this? I love my husband." Her eyes had opened into small slits as she had flashbacks of what happened when I bedded her, reliving it again. The incredible embarrassment at how much she was again responding to another man's touch was only overpowered by the desire to submit yet again.

"Nobody is arguing that you don't love your husband, Melissa. This has nothing to do with love. I'm not trying to steal you or break you guys up. This is about your true lust for sex. You deserve to be FUCKED, Melissa. In fact, you loved being taken and I can tell you want to be taken again, don't you? That's something your husband can't do."

Slowly I moved around her, putting my hands on her shoulders, whispering in her ear. "You have a very hot, tender body that yearns for a man's touch. I want to feel your lips wrapped around me before I fuck you again." Melissa didn't stop me when I reached around her body. This time I cupped her breasts through her robe while kissing her neck. A moan escaped her lips as mine sucked on her skin.

"Your tits are perfect. I can't help but to caress them. You should be proud of yourself for letting out your inner slut. I'm going to help you again by giving you the deep hard pounding your body has been craving." Melissa stood there and let out a moan as I untied her robe, letting it fall slightly open but not off.

"We can't, not again, this is so wrong." She still hadn't pushed me away so I continued gliding my hands over her tits and stomach. Her legs crossed tightly, squirming back and forth, clenching her vaginal muscles that ached to be touched.

"I don't want to cheat again, not here, not in my own house, not where Kevin comes home to."

My hand slid under her silky panties, over her pubic hair, to the cleft between her legs, making her jump as if an electrical current went through her, helping her to become soaking wet.

"I can't think... Kevin help me please," she whispered as her head dropped to my chest.

"There's nothing to think about, Melissa. You've already made up your mind and we both know it."

I turned her towards me so I could look into her eyes. "Tonight I'm going to fuck you good and hard for as long as you need me to."

I slowly started moving forward to test to see if she was ready. Getting closer to her mouth, she closed her eyes and let me close the distance until our lips and tongues were meshing together, all the while her moans of desire escaping.

We kissed for a good five minutes before pulling away. Melissa just stood there with her eyes closed and mouth open, her lips glistening with our saliva. Her head was still tilted with the expectation of more kissing.

"Now, take me to your bed where your husband makes love to you so I can fuck you properly."

Melissa opened her eyes and stared at me as the realization of what I had just said hit her. Her chest was rising and falling quickly with the excitement of the moment. Melissa's arousal deepened as her hormones burned deeply inside of her loins, overpowering my own senses.

Without saying a word she finally turned to walk towards her bedroom. Just before turning the corner, she stopped. Melissa slowly reached up to the lapel of her robe and almost in slow motion, opened it further. Her bare shoulders came into view as the robe paused for just a moment, before falling to the floor.

Melissa stood there, unmoving in only her sexy panties, yielding herself to my view. She knew that she would soon be surrendering her body to my touch and desecrating her wedding vows to commit adultery for the second time in as many days. Melissa still looked straight ahead and right before walking away to her bedroom said, "C'mon before I come to my senses."

Walking after her to take my place between her legs, I saw a picture in the hallway. It was a picture of Kevin and Melissa that read "Love, Purity and Trust." Three words that just lost out to Passion, Lust and Desire.

When I walked into her bedroom, Melissa was lying in the middle of her freshly unmade bed. Her knees were pulled up and closed while her feet rested on the sheets. Her nipples were so rigid that they looked as if they ached. Melissa's right arm was draped over her eyes as if to shield herself from the reality of what she was about to let happen.

My shirt was the first of my clothing to come off, then the rest. I made sure she could hear my belt open and the zipper moving down before removing my pants. There I stood, naked in another man's bedroom, about to take his wife's virtue by soiling her marriage bed while making a memory she will never forget, the first time she allowed another man to take her in her own bed.

As I climbed onto the bed, she took in a quick breath as if startled. She held it for a moment before blowing it out slowly. I knelt on the bed before her, admiring the sweet innocence that I was about to partake in. Melissa felt my hands on her panties that hid the last remnants of her modesty and lifted her hips up almost automatically. She jumped at my touch as I slowly removed them, revealing the fruit of my desire.

I was right, they were sopping wet from her juices.

With Melissa's damp panties now thrown to the floor, she was completely naked and exposed to my gaze. Her muscles slowly relaxed as I moved my way back to her knees. I felt only a small amount of resistance from her thighs as they parted, the flower between her legs coming into view before me as if to say, "Take me."

Bowing forward and moving onto my stomach, my tongue led the way to her swollen, glistening labia where I thought I saw a small stream of juice run out of her vagina and down her ass.

The freshly bathed aroma between Melissa's legs filled my nostrils to make me weak with desire. If it looked as if I was in total control, I wasn't. I was an aroused puddle of testosterone who had succumbed to the pheromones permeating the air. Both of our desires and lust had taken us to places where neither of us had any true control. We wouldn't wake up from the hunger for each other until both of us had been totally spent.

Moving my arms around her thighs to hold her, my tongue split the groove of her lips before licking from the bottom of her opening to the top of her clit. She was absolutely delicious! My hands reached up to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples while I ate her pussy, giving her full tongue licks of her blood engorged vagina. Melissa's hips moved in circles, not being able to stop if she wanted to.

After only a few minutes of me savoring the flavor of married pussy, Melissa grabbed my hair, pulled me in and screamed. I watched as her eyes went to the back of her head and her veins popped out on the sides of her neck. Melissa's legs squeezed around my head almost crushing my ears in the process. Her body convulsed in her first orgasm of the night of many orgasms to come.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers
12