The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Melissa finally released me from her grip, she collapsed onto the bed breathing incredibly hard.

"Oh my god that felt incredible!" she said, her chest rising and falling quickly as she attempted to get her breath back.

I climbed her inflamed body, kissing from her stomach to her breasts where I lingered, sucking both of her nipples into my mouth. She whimpered from the tingling that traveled from her aroused nipples to her clitoris. Moving up to her neck, I kissed and sucked her skin right above her shoulder, leaving a nice red mark so she could be reminded of what she had done when she awakens the next morning.

Melissa knew that I was about to complete her depravity by penetrating her married pussy. Neither one of us could stop it now, neither of us wanted to. Our lips met, giving Melissa a taste of her infidelity. Our tongues meshed together into a tangled, wet and sexually charged dance. We continued to kiss as my rock hard cock rubbed against her pussy and clit. Reaching down between our bodies, I grabbed my cock and lined it up at her juicy opening before finally pulling away from our kiss to whisper into her ear while attempting to regain some resemblance of control.

"What do you want me to do, Melissa, tell me..."

"Don't make me, just do it."

"Tell me..."

"Just do it please," she said begging.

"Tell me," as I rubbed my cock head against her clit quickly making her groan in pleasure, nearly bringing her to another earth shattering orgasm in the process.

"FUCK ME, MIKE. Just do it, fuck me... NOW! Take me, I need it so bad," she said crying out in desperation. Please fuck me..."

She moaned deeply as she felt my cock head split her inner labia. Then, right as the head popped through the opening, penetrating her, I heard a soft, almost silent, drawn out "yeessss, oh god yeessss"...I plunged deep inside of her in one powerful lunge made possible by the copious quantity of her arousal. Her pussy seemed to suck me in to the limit, stopping only when my balls were pressed against her ass and I could go no deeper.

When I hit bottom, she moaned so loudly that I suspected the neighbors could hear Melissa's passion coming through the walls. I smiled, imagining that her neighbors knew that her husband was not home and that the sounds were not being made because of her husband's ministrations.

Reaching under her right leg with my arm, I brought the back of her knee up to my elbow and ran my hand to her ass so I could lift her hip for deeper penetration. I rose to my elbow on the other, cupping the back of her head with my hand. My toes dug into the mattress as I pushed against her loins in the attempt to lodge myself inside of her as deep as possible. In the process, I was touching nerves she had never felt before.

We started moving together in rhythm, both of us grinding against each other passionately. Melissa moved her left leg around me, hooking her heel into the back of my right knee. Her arms gripped me around my neck and squeezed and I could hear her saying, "Do it, do it. I need it so bad, please fuck meeeee."

Our pace quickened until all that could be heard was skin slapping against skin along with our grunts and groans from both of our exhilaration of being in the moment. The smell of sex in the air was intoxicating. Occasionally I would pull out to give her the feeling of emptiness and to give me a moment of reprieve only to plunge back in again. Melissa's juices made a lewd smacking sound that could be heard on every withdrawal and penetration.

We were now FUCKING, pure animalistic fucking.

Melissa moaned deliriously. Her words were incoherent as she was brought to climax after climax from the fucking I was giving her. I was brought to the brink several times but miraculously, I was able to curtail my own orgasm. After who knows how long, I pulled out of her sloppy pussy. Melissa let out a huge sigh from not wanting to be empty but she didn't have to wait for long.

I flipped her over, grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Melissa's hips before plunging my shaft back inside of her pussy, ramming her from behind. I can't tell you how good it felt feeling her round ass pushing against my loins while I fucked her with one powerful thrust after another. With the feel of her butt cheeks slapping against me, there was no way I was going to last.

Both of Melissa's hands were over her head now, holding onto the sheets tightly for leverage so she could force her body back onto my cock. When I heard her voice lower into a long, guttural moan, I knew the big one was hitting her and I lost all control.

"I'm going to cum Melissa, where do you want me to shoot it?"

Through gritted teeth she yelled the words, "Yes! I'm CUMMMING too!...Keep fucking me, don't you dare pull out! OHHHH....fuuuuck...Give it to meeee!"

With her ass turned up, I was able to really ram into her hard, sending multiple ropes of hot, fertile cum into her pulsating, dripping pussy, soiling the walls until it was squirting out of her cunt, mixed with her own copious juices and soaking the pillow below.

"YES, YESSSS cum inside me, oh god I can feel you throbbing deep inside me! Don't stop, please don't stop, it feels so good."

Melissa wasn't the only one having an out of body experience. I could literally feel her vaginal walls squeezing me and pulsating around my cock, milking me for every drop I had. Her pussy had a life of its own that was easy to get addicted too. I definitely was going to get me more of this. I moved to pull out of her soiled cunt but she reached back to stop me.

"Stay inside me, please don't pull out yet. It feels too good...oooh, yeah, I just want to remember what it feels like."

Amazingly, I could feel Melissa's vagina still pulsating around my cock allowing me to keep a semi-erection. To keep our bodies joined and to take my weight off of Melissa, I rolled us to our sides so we were spooning together with my chest against her back. We both moved just enough to keep us at the tipping point. After a few minutes I rose to my right elbow. With my left hand, I reached around to hold her left breast in my palm. After caressing her for a short time, I pulled her to me and reached under her chin, turning her head towards me. Our tongues and lips joined in a post orgasmic kiss as our movements slowed without ever stopping.

After we kissed for only a few minutes, I rested my body behind her. We still didn't bother to dislodge ourselves from one another as to not break the erotic hypnosis between us. I continued touching Melissa's freshly fucked body, memorizing every curve and contour of her back, hips, breasts and ass. About fifteen minutes later, I felt my cock coming back to life, twitching inside of her. Melissa moaned, telling me that she had felt it too.

"I had better pull out of you or I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you some more. You still have a pretty good load of cum soaking into your pussy I haven't let out yet."

Without speaking, Melissa rolled forward, allowed my hardening cock to slip out from inside of her, allowing the fresh cum to seep from her pussy. With me still on my side, she turned and gently pushed me onto my back. The lust in Melissa's eyes returned as she swung her leg over my hip and dropped her full body flat onto my own, giving me a very intimate kiss.

I could feel our mixture of juices running out of her pussy onto my cock as her hips moved against me. Melissa then reached behind us, grabbed my wet cock and slid it back into her sodden pussy, speaking only one hushed word... "More."

During the night, Melissa wanted to fuck in every position we could think of. How could a man not want to fuck Melissa with her head down and ass up as often as he could? I didn't get her husband's thinking but he didn't have his cock inside of her, I did.

I kept her ass facing me a lot that night. She wanted to experience it all without the constraints of being a married woman. She was hungry for uninhibited sex, extramarital or not. She knew that she had to put a stop to her unfaithfulness, but for tonight, the physical pleasures her body was experiencing ruled.

Melissa fucked me like a total slut. It wasn't long before her pussy was saturated with my cum yet again. She hated that she loved getting fucked so much but didn't want the orgasms to end.

For most of the time that we were awake we either fucked or she was sucking my cock. When we would rest, after I had filled her pussy with cum, she insisted I remained lodged inside of her, forcing much of the semen to soak into the walls of her married pussy. We slept together only to wake every few hours to start again. Once when I woke, Melissa was sucking my cock trying to get me hard for more. I must have been dead to the world because when I finally did become aware, it was only a few short minutes before I gave her another load to swallow. Nothing was said as she gulped it down and turned over. I heard the sounds of her sleeping not long after.

One thing that I will never get used to is getting up in the middle of the night, almost forgetting that the woman next to me is another man's wife. When I got up to get a drink during the night, I saw a blinking light coming from the counter. The message light on Melissa's phone was blinking so I picked it up. The phone was unlocked and I noticed she had several missed messages and a few missed calls, all from her husband, Kevin.

The times of the calls were the same time that I had his wife on her hands and knees, taking my cock into his wife's pussy. That would explain why neither one of us heard the ringing of his back to back calls. It must have been driving Kevin mad not knowing what his wife was up to, especially after Kim's comments to him about his loyal wife kept him on edge.

Kim commented to Kevin, "If I was a man, I would be trying to bed a wife who's husband ignores her sexual appetite, she would be easy picking. From what you've told me, your bride is a great candidate for a seduction. Who knows, she might even have another man inside of her right now."

I felt a perverted sense of satisfaction that I was the one in Kevin's bed fucking his wife to orgasm. My cock, not his, was buried inside of his newly promiscuous wife for most of the night. She again, had committed adultery and was being consumed by the heat of her new found passion.

In the morning, I laid in bed admiring Kevin's wife. She was smart and beautiful with a knockout body and a sexual appetite that was just getting started. If Kim and my plan worked, she would finally have a husband who could look at his wife as a woman and not a trophy. At the moment though, I was admiring her beautifully curved ass and the cum matted hair of her over used pussy. I could see where the sperm had run out of her and into the sheets making a nice stain that added to my perversion of soiling another man's bed.

Melissa was so sexually exhausted that she didn't even bother taking a shower during the night knowing she would just be getting dirty again. Taking a picture with my cell phone, I sent some shots to Kim. Melissa finally stirred, barely waking while I ran my hands slowly all over her body. She stretched herself out showing a lean, firm posture. When I looked into her eyes she had a tear just starting to run down her cheek.

"What's the matter Melissa?" Knowing that she had just woke to another man sleeping in her bed where her husband usually sleeps.

"I cheated on my husband, again. I don't deserve to wear this ring," as she twisted her wedding ring on her finger. "You fucked me in my own bed. My husband's own bed. I've never felt so ashamed yet so sexually alive. I'm embarrassed by how much I enjoyed the sex we had. There was no way I could have known sex could be so good. I can't believe I actually begged you to fuck me and to sleep with me. Oh my god, why can't I stop?"

"To be fair, Melissa, we didn't do much sleeping." She just ignored my attempt at lightening the mood and continued.

"I know what your cum tastes like and how it feels running down my throat. I still don't know how it feels to do it with my own husband for god's sake. How can I beg for a man other than my husband to cum inside my body? Just the thought of it makes me start to tingle all over and want more when I know I should be disgusted in my actions. How did I become such a slut in such a short amount of time? How can I face Kevin? Before this week, I had no idea there was a difference between making love and fucking. My god, I love to fuck!"

Melissa finally turned and faced me, "This is a real problem now, why did you show me what I was missing out on? I should hate you for all of this, especially for making me want more."

At the same time that she was reprimanding herself, my hands were slowly gliding over her body, especially the round curve of her ass. I almost felt like I needed to hold her so I could comfort Melissa's feelings but knew it would be a bad idea. Holding Melissa at this point would show intimacy between us and give the impression that we are more than just sex partners. I wanted our affair to be about sex, nothing more.

"C'mon, Melissa, let's get you cleaned up." I took her hand and walked her to the shower where I soaped up her tender body. I paid a lot of attention to her ass, making sure to put pressure on her anus. As I hooked a finger and inserted it past the first ring of her ass, I told her that Kevin deserves everything her body has to offer. Melissa jumped and tensed her backside, asking with her eyes if I was saying what she thought I was.

"You want me to teach you everything don't you Melissa? You don't want me to leave anything out do you? The more you learn with me, the more you can do with your husband."

As Melissa pondered my words, she felt my finger move around in her rear orifice. She seemed to give into whatever I had in mind. "Do I have a choice? It's pretty obvious that I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me, I seem powerless to stop." Melissa's body was turned on again and fully expected to have more cock inside of her once more before I left.

I pulled Melissa to me and for the next five minutes we made out under the water. For a woman who was struggling with her indiscretions, she was still sexually aroused enough to keep the erotic tension going. I eventually moved to her side. As we kissed, my finger remained in her ass to the first knuckle and another inside her pussy.

"If you give this to him," I said as I wiggled my finger in her ass, making her squirm, "he will be putty in your hands."

I moved my mouth to her tits, sucking her nearest nipple into my mouth as I pushed my middle finger up her ass as far as it would go. "Ohhhhhhh." The feel of both of her holes being stimulated and the nipple play sent her over the edge. "Oh my, I'm cummmming......". If I didn't have my hands already on her, she might have fallen as another orgasm racked her body.

"Oh my god, I can't stop having orgasms!" she said while holding onto me to stay steady. "I think I've had more orgasms in the past few days than I've had in the past year."

When we exited the shower, she automatically went towards the bed naked, expected me to join her. She looked at me with expectation so I asked, "What do you want, Melissa?"

"What do I want? I want this all to go away. I want my husband to want me as much as I want him. What do I want at this very moment? I want you to fuck me again. Mostly though and I can't explain why, I want to suck your cock until you give me another load of cum for my tummy. For some perverted reason that's what I want, I can't explain why. Apparently I haven't come to my senses yet."

As Melissa spoke, she mindlessly crawled over to me while still on the bed and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked like a pro, desperately trying to get another good load out of me by using her hand to stroke my cock and her tongue to lick every inch as she moaned. My cock, was the most delicious tasting thing she has had in a long time, so it seemed. I just stood there with my fingers in her hair as she did her magic with her mouth.

"Do you still think yourself a slut Melissa?"

Pulling my cock from her throat for a moment, she said, "How could I not be? Look at me! I'm on my knees sucking your cock like a whore." Melissa shoved my cock back into her mouth and doubled her efforts to drink my cum.

She was sucking so good that I could have let her suck me all day. I didn't think there was any way that I was going to be able to produce enough fluids to feed her what she wanted so desperately until I heard a sloshing sound coming from her body. I looked down and saw that she had her hand between her legs and her fingers in her cunt trying to bring herself off again. The sound that I heard was the wet, sloshing sound her juices on her fingers were making, that set me off.

Suddenly without warning, my balls tightened and my cock throbbed, shooting several streams of sperm into her sucking mouth. Melissa moaned loudly as she tried to swallow every shot that hit the back of her throat. Some sperm overflowed down her hand, coating her wedding ring perfectly. My lust for Melissa must have had my balls working overtime making extra semen.

After swallowing all she could, Melissa took my cock out and licked the shaft making sure she got it all. Seeing the cum on her wedding ring. Another moan escaped her throat as she licked the cum off, swallowing it down as if it were extra icing on a cake. "That was delicious! I think I'm becoming addicted to cum. I want to swallow Kevin so much."

Melissa was feeling euphoric so I took the opportunity to tell her I would be back another time to feed her some more. She probably didn't even realize that she moaned after I said it and the arousal she still felt wouldn't allow her to say no. We said our goodbyes and I walked away to leave but when I reached the front door, I heard another moan coming from the bedroom.

I walked back quietly and peeked through the door crack and saw a lovely site. Melissa was on her back with one hand rubbing her clitoris while the other squeezed and pulled at her nipples. I could barely hear her whispering "fuck me, fuck me." As much as I wanted to hang around, I needed to leave before the neighbors saw another man sneaking out of a married woman's home.

Find out in part 3 if Melissa is able to stave off my advances or go even deeper into her sexual acts of uncontrollable lust.

Kisses, Kara Sweet

Thanks for reading. Here's an excerpt from The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit III

Melissa masturbated for another thirty minutes, time enough to give herself a few more orgasms. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't get the satisfaction that she yearned for before falling back to sleep. When she woke, she was confused as if she had awakened from a dream. Her hormones had finally returned to a reasonably normal level, allowing the guilt at what she had done in the past 10 hours to rush back to her like a tidal wave.

Melissa felt ashamed at how easy it was for me to get between her legs. Why in the world would she give herself so freely to another man? Why would she allow another guy to touch her, kiss her and to fuck her?

Remember to give me a 5 vote from the real fans.

12