The Sweet Taste of Young Cunny Pt. 01

Story Info
Older Gentleman Orally Services Teen Girls.
4.4k words
4.65
12.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
527 Followers

I sat on the floor next to Emma's chair. Short of breath, I was panting, waiting for my next command. I was mostly naked except for the green lizard costume mask that still covered the top of my head. The collar and leash that Emma and Dee had attached to me were still on my neck. The sweet taste of young Dee's cunny was still lingering through my mouth. My large hardon was exposed for all to see.

I looked over at Marta. She was Dee's young roommate. Marta was young and pretty. She had long dark black hair and a large set of tits. She was obviously really dazed from the drinks and drugs. Marta looked so hot in that leather costume. I looked hard to see if she had a whip.

Marta was the only one of the three with cunny hair, I loved cunny hair. Her's was thick and black but only covered the top above her cunny, Those sweet lips were bare and my mouth began to water. I was so excited I couldn't stay still because I knew Emma would order me eat that sweet cunny next. My cock was it's hardest ever and it would stay like that all night. They kept me at fever pitch. I wasn't allowed to get off.

Here I sat at 2AM excited like a starving dog at feeding time. At 66 I had become the oral party slut for a group of college kids. I was there to be used and passed around providing cunniling while they drank, talked and got high. How did I get this lucky?

****************

Ruthie gave the best blowjob. She had just finished swallowing when I rubbed her shoulder and she took her time getting up. She was a little younger than my 66 years and she still had talent. She told me once she had been a call girl for a few years a long time ago, I could tell she had skills. I had been through a few women at the retirement home and she gave the best blow job.

She left to get ready for dinner. I turned on the TV. I'd always watch porn before bedtime. I really spent a lot of time looking at those young cunny online. It was unbelievable to me how these young girls seemed to enjoy showing their cunnies. I sure loved looking at them.

There were some popup adds too but I really wasn't into buying pussy even though I would love to eat some young cunt. I dreamt of it often.

I saw that a lot of the young people posted online. Looking for some kink or another and I thought how my ad might read. How could I make myself appealing. I knew I could lie but that wouldn't get me far. I still couldn't see how any young cunny wanted my soft old prick when there were so many young men, hard as a rock.

What could I offer? Experience. My experience. Even with a softer cock I was still a talented cunny sucker and I really would love to suck young cunny.

I went with that idea.

Older gentlemen looks for young cunny to suck, hmmm.

How about "attractive experienced mature gentleman will suck young cunny to your best orgasm, no reciprocation expected."

There we go, and I hastily posted it.

I was still dreaming, young cunny wasn't interested. Or maybe I'd get a text from a 300 pound Amazon woman.

I got a few bullshit texts, they seemed to hint at money. I didn't want to hire anyone. One reply though seemed good.

"I could be interested, meet me at Starbucks on 16th tomorrow noon, wear a blue hat." she texted.

A little cloak and dagger for me but I went with it. The Starbucks was partially full. I hung around watching all the young ones come in the door until about 12:15. I was planning to leave then when a young woman came over. She was attractive looking, about 20, a little overweight but she looked awful delicious to an old guy like me.

"Hi, are you Mark?" she said with a quizzical look on her pretty face.

"I am," I said, "please have a seat."

She seemed real nervous and I started to feel nervous too but I needed to get it together and not blow this. She was real cute.

"Did you post online?" she asked.

"I did," I said "and I came here hoping to meet a lovely lady and I have, but I didn't get your name," trying to be carefree and friendly hoping to ease her nerves.

I continued talking. She was quiet and nervous so I needed to take over, not sure what to say but knowing I needed to keep the conversation going and sell this idea.

"Like I said, I'm experienced. I gave my wife great head for a lot of years. I'm single now and well, I'd like to help younger women enjoy my experience."

She fidgeted.

"So what's your name, I asked, "you are very pretty."

"I'm Emma," she said

"I'm Mark, Emma," I said smiling at her and touching her hand.

"Very nice to meet such a beautiful young woman." I wasn't lying. she had a very pretty face and long golden blond hair. I thought she must have a dozen guys chasing her. I thought to offer her a drink but then I saw she had one.

"So you do Starbucks for lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "I need the coffee. My job is real hectic and I get stressed easily."

"So does your boyfriend give good head?" I asked. Going right to the point.

She chuckled, "No, Most young guys just want to get off." she said as she squirmed a little in her chair.

Then she got bolder. "I like good head but never get any anymore." She added. "I had an older boyfriend, he was married, he gave great head but, well that's over."

"Are you going back to work soon?" I asked.

"I have a half hour left," she said.

I was running out of small talk. I decided that we both knew why we were here so let's get on with it. I went for it.

I held her fingers gently and looked her in the eye as she looked at me. "How about we go out to the car and I'll show you what I can do to relieve your stress for the afternoon."

She looked up at me stunned. She wasn't sure what to do. Then she hesitated. I knew it was time for her to decide when she said, "Ok,...Wonderful," I smiled and I got up while she followed.

I clicked open my big Lincoln with the long front seat. She took the passenger side.

"It's a little crowded here," I said, "but there's an empty corner of the parking lot." We drove over to the end of the mall parking lot. Except for a couple parked trucks from Walmart, it was secluded. I shut it off.

She looked at me not knowing what to do and I said, " how about you let me have a few licks," She looked both ways and lifted her ass while she pulled up her skirt. She wore no panties. Her pussy was bare and looked so inviting.

She kept looking both ways, there was no one anywhere as my hands parted her thighs. It wasn't the best angle but she parted her thighs wide enough to reveal a sweet bare cunny.

I leaned over and my nostrils filled with the sweet smell of young pussy. I was immediately aroused. I hesitated momentarily while I took it in. Then I looked at the cunny. She had a meaty pussy with a slightly darker labia around a couple of fatty cunny lips. At the top of the lips sat the clit, well covered but waiting to break out. It all shined a little like she had already started to get wet.

I bent down and went after her cunny. I had been practicing with a shot glass for weeks and my tongue had gotten a lot stronger and I pulled back the clit covering and my tongue pushed on her clit hard. I loved that sweet pussy taste. She closed her eyes, moaned and laid her head back as I licked then sucked then licked again.

She moved over now and slid down so her head was against the car door and she was on her back. Her leg rested on my right shoulder. I held her other leg back bent at the knee. Her pussy was mine and she ran her fingers over my bald head as I bore down on licking the sweet meaty lips and then sucking up and down til she shook, then I went back to licking. I knew we couldn't stay there too long so I went for the clit, sucking it while she saturated my face. Her cream was all over my mouth nose and chin.

"Ohhh, ohhhh ohhhhhhh. OHHHH MY god," she yelled as her thighs started gripping my head as tight as she could almost breaking my neck as she came hard with multiple spasms. I loved it. She held tight while she finished her spasms and then I started up again licking up all the young juice I could. Then she let go and opened her eyes.

"Oh my god," she said, "that was fantastic."

"Glad to do it," I said watching her smile. She looked real pretty after her orgasm. Her big blue eyes had a glow now as did her whole face. I loved watching her smile as her face glowed. I knew she had loved it and I knew she'd want more later.

She was nervous now and started to shift around.

"No, wait," I said, "let me clean you up," and I proceeded to lick around her thighs and over her cunny lips until all of her cream was gone. I licked and swallowed and licked again. I took real care to enjoy every lick and she did too. Then I sat up and she pushed her skirt down as she sought to act composed.

"There," I said, "I'll take you back now."

She didn't say much but she never took her eyes off me until I dropped her at Starbucks.

"Text me anytime," I said, "I make house calls," I said as I snickered.

I got a text about ten minutes later. Only one word, "fantastic!!"

I spent more time that week practicing with my shot glass. I couldn't get the vision and smell of that pretty young pussy out of my head. I was hooked, I needed more.

*********

It was about a week later when I heard from Emma again. I had a few more crank responses but Emma was for real. It was later one evening when my phone vibrated.

"Busy?" she texted.

"Never for you," I replied.

"626 maple, apt A," she sent.

"Be there in 15," I replied.

I brushed my teeth ran a wet rag over my head and put on a little cologne and ran out the door almost forgetting my car keys.

I pulled up at her place, It was a nice apartment complex.

Her apartment was on the second floor. I knocked and looked around, no one was anywhere around.

Emma opened and I entered.

It was a nice small apartment. She had a few chairs around a table, a small sofa and a large bean bag chair. Those had always been a favorite of mine.

She looked like she just got out of the shower and had her robe on.

"I was headed to bed and I realized I was so stressed from work," she said.

I stopped her there.

Well," I said, I would be glad to help you relax," and she smiled.

The conversation was unnecessary. We both knew what I was there for.

She stood there for a second and looked around for a place to sit when I said, "Here, sit here in the bean bag chair, It would be comfortable for you."

She stood there for a moment then lost all her modesty as I got closer, unfastened the robe tie and pulled the robe open revealing her sexy young body and that beautiful bare cunny I had the pleasure of sucking on the other day.

I also got a look at her whole body and she was stunning to an old guy like me. She was a little large but she had a large set of tits and I took in an eyeful.

"Oh my," I said, you look even more beautiful today. She dropped down to the chair and I dropped to the floor in front of her an she laid back. I looked up at her as I dropped to my elbows in front of her. She closed her eyes and laid back in the bag chair. My face moved forward. I started on her right thigh and kissed it twice, slowly then I did the same on her left thigh. Then I kissed it twice as I got closer. I moved back to the right thigh and licked it a few times just inches from her cunny. I wanted to tease her and it was working.

I moved to the other thigh now. I was licking all around her sweet bare cunny lips treating her labia to a real tongue lashing. She was getting very agitated. She squirmed as I could tell her juices were flowing as I started to lick and suck her cunny lips avoiding her clit for the moment. I licked it up and down and sucked her cunny lips hard as I brushed lightly over the clit. Now she was getting real hot and agitated. She wanted to cum NOW.

I went back down and licked the lips and lower down to her anus and back up again. This time I licked over the clit and she moaned. Her hand went to my head as she pushed my face into her. My hardon was raging now totally constrained by my shorts.

I moved my arm around under her thigh and my hand went over her abdomen. My finger and thump separated her upper vagina skinning back so her clit popped out uncovered. I started to suck hard on her clit and slipped two fingers inside her wetness just a little. She was squirming hard and when I moved them in farther back and forth with my hard suction on her clit she came, she shook and came hard. This time she tried her best to keep her legs open and I slowed a bit until she finished her shaking. Then I started up again.

We kept this up for quite a while, my face was soaked and she had come multiple times when I managed to slip my shorts off. I had a raging hardon. I could have sucked her all night.

I knew she was in need but I didn't want to try to fuck her. I had said, "no reciprocation" and I knew getting fucked by an old man was not on her wish list. I wanted to be invited back so I stroked my own cock while I continues servicing her.

She understood and she motioned her hand in a circular motion and I understood moving my ass around so she could reach my cock in a 69 position. She was kind enough to stroke my cock while I finished my work of sucking her cunny. It tasted fantastic and now I felt great too. It was more than either of us could take for long and while my lips sucked on her sweet wet clitty I blasted a nice little load all over her hand just as she finished her last orgasm.

"Thank you," I said, very appreciative that she took care of me too.

"Oh my pleasure," she said and then I put my tongue to work cleaning her up. Surprisingly that triggered her another small orgasm and she wiped up with her robe as I rolled over exhausted.

*******

I got another text the next week.

"Are you busy," she asked. I felt a stir in my cock.

"No," I replied and I followed up with, "be there in 15."

"See ya," was all she text.

She greeted me with a small kiss to my cheek. I appreciated that. That's when I saw her. The little sweet thing in the corner.

"She's my little sister," Emma said quietly with a small wicked smile. "She's home from college for spring break and she says she gets no head over there at all." She didn't need to say anything more. I had hit the jackpot.

I looked over at this young one. She was so small and pretty. She looked a little like Emma, she definitely had the tits like Emma. Oh duty called.

"This is my sister Dee," she said loudly,

"Dee meet my friend Mark. Mark is my Massuese. I thought we could both have a nice massage after our shower."

"Hi," Dee said with a pretty sweet smile. I was hoping she hadn't seen I was starting to get hard. I decided to let Emma take it from here.

"Dee, why don't you take your shower now and Mark can get started on my massage."

Dee smiled again and bounced her way into the bathroom turning on the shower. I watched her as she left the room. I had really hoped I could watch her in the shower.

"You can start on me," Emma said, "and then Dee could sure use some expertise, is that OK?"

"It will be my pleasure," I said as I waited for her to disrobe. That wasn't just a casual comment, I knew it would in fact be a great pleasure for me.

"Please keep your cock in your pants for now," she added, "I don't want to scare her off."

"No, I wouldnt want to scare her off," I replied looking down the empty hall toward the shower.

Emma dropped her robe for me. I was happy she had gotten used to getting naked in front of me. Then she moved up on the bed. Once again I realized how beautiful and sexy her young body was and my usually semisoft cock stirred and hardened.

On my knees in her bed my hands parted her knees and my head entered the soft valley of her thighs. Her flesh was soft and warm from her shower and once again I enjoyed licking those thighs and working my way up to that sweet cunny. Her juices flowed easy and she was more relaxed than before. She had accepted now that I was there to service her cunny and she opened it wide while my tongue went to work.

Her first orgasm came quickly as she grabbed and squeezed my head, pulled on my ears, the only thing she could grab hold of. Then she settled down as I went to work slowly pleasuring her warm wet cunny. It was equally as pleasurable to my lips.

When her legs pulled back my face went deep between her legs as she moaned softly. That was about the time Dee came walking out of the bathroom. Rubbing a towel through her beautiful reddish blond hair.

I didn't see her but I heard her. "OH," she yelped like she walked in on something she wasn't supposed to see. I was busy but I know she just stood there watching for the longest time as I held Emma's knees back and slowly licked her cunny. Then she grabbed her ankles as I slipped two fingers in her cunny. She quickly exploded spasmodic locking my head in her thighs. I knew it was time to back off.

"Oh my Mark that was sooo good," she said as I lifted my head up, cum dripping down my chin.

"Dee," she said loudly, "Mark gives the absolute best oral massages."

She began to sit up and slide off. When her feet hit the carpet she said, "OK Dee, your turn sis, you won't forget this."

Dee was definitely surprised but she wasn't modest. Emma helped her remove her robe and I saw the sweetest little body with the littlest hairless cunny I have ever seen. She didn't have the large meaty labia sis had. Her cunny was a small tight lipped cunny tucked up inside her with the sweetest little cunny lips.

"Go on," Emma pushed, "get up there," as Dee knelt on the bed and moved into place.

"Just lay back," I said softly, "I'll take care of everything."

I was so excited my cock was harder than I could ever remember. It was a real treat to enjoy sucking Emma's sweet cunny, a beauty in her early twenties but when my eyes feasted on this sweet young teen I was overcome with raging lust. She was smiling and giggling all naked and bouncing as she landed on the bed. It seemed getting naked around strange men wasn't exactly new to her.

I needed to get a grip. Her feet were so small and her legs seemed so long. Her thighs were creamy and when she settled in and opened her legs I saw the tightest little cunny ever. Her lips were so small and I needed to take it slow as I moved from thigh to thigh, grateful I had shaved close this morning.

I kept my eyes open while she shut hers and I sucked hard on her thigh meat. She opened her legs more to let me in. This young one had no reservations nor modesty at all. I'm sure she was an easy slut for the college boys. I knew then why they wouldn't bother to eat her pussy. Dee obviously opened very easily for a hard cock.

I worked my way up her creamy soft thighs and my lips found the way up to the cunny lips as she grabbed her ankles and I heard her moan. She got into the mood real fast.

"Ohhh, ohhhh....." Now it was time to use all my tricks. I licked around and sucked the cunny lips as I worked toward the clit. First though I felt the pussy cream all down my chin and I inserted my two fingers inside her and massaged inside her tightness. I wanted her on fire when I attacked her clit.

She jerked and trashed as my tongue went up her slit over and over like I was eating an ice cream cone. The cream was delicious. I then sucked her cunny lips and she jerked each time I got toward her clit, then she'd relax as I moved down.

She pulled her ankles back and I licked down to her little puckered anus. It was so small and such a tight band. I licked it all over then back up to her cunny lips.

I moved both hands under her little ass cheeks. They seemed so tight and muscular and I ate her cunny like I was holding up a bowl. She squirmed as my chin dripped her juices. I knew it was time to uncover the clit.

I reached my hand around her thigh and across her abdomen. My thumb and finger opened the slit over her clit exposing the littlest clit button all swollen and ready to burst. This time when my tongue got to her clit it was uncovered. I licked on the hard little button and began my buzz saw back and forth with my tongue across her uncovered clitty. Then I stopped and sucked her clitty hard. The I went back to the buzz saw. I continued alternating between pressing the clit hard with my tongue and then sucking her clit in like sucking the juice from an orange. This drove her crazy.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
527 Followers
12