The Sweet Taste of Young Cunny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She freaked and went into spasms and she kept shaking as she came. Then suddenly she gripped my head with her thighs and squirted all over my face as I sucked hard on her clit holding it tight in my lips. Damn!!! She was a squirter.

She held my head as she rubbed her entire cunny on my face. I thought my cock would tear through my shorts. She jerked like she had an electric shock and jumped squirting and creaming all over my face until she pushed my head away and finished her spasms while I watched.

We both collapsed in exhaustion as I panted for oxygen.

I sat up as we both caught our breath. Emma was standing there. "You're not done yet," she said, "look at her, she's a mess, clean that mess up," and I quickly put my head back down and licked her thighs and her cunny then down again to her anus and cleaned and swallowed every last drop of her creamy cum. All the while she periodically jumped and jerked.

I got to suck them both again before I left that night and as before Emma took pity on me.

While my face was deeply inside her kid sisters cunny Emma pulled my shorts down. She applied some cream or oil she had by the bed and gave me the most fantastic hand job slowly stroking me while I shook and moaned. All the while I kept my tongue on little Dees clit and two fingers buried in little wet cunny.

"Suck her little cunny," she said. I was up on my knees and she was slowly stroking me downward like milking a cow. She took long strokes obviously enjoying the largness of my cock.

"She's coming for you, yeah, she's coming, come for her now, come for her," as little Dee gripped my head and yelled,"oh oh my God Oh...oh.... " and came hard on my face.

My cum landed in a small puddle on the floor.

We both came together and I somehow felt in my imagination that I had cum inside her. I immediately went to work to clean her up after and took my time. She immensely loved it while I took forever licking her little anal hole that was puckered so tightly below her cunny. I inserted the tip of my finger in her tight anus and she jumped a little. I kept it there while I finished the oral cleaning. I know she liked it there. I wished I was half my age, I would have given that teen a fuck she would never have forgotten.

I left that night with a very tired and sore tongue and with an invitation to their Halloween party that weekend. Seems just those two and a couple of Dees college roommates would be there. I didn't need to think long. I knew just the costume to bring that was appropriate for a creature with a long and useful tongue.

12